Can anyone give a link or show all the values of the HUD elements to show what the screen below is - the blue line and the green line to the right?

Spoiler

21d91a9ec2e1f10a6febce49dfed2733.jpg

and why excitation values of the SLA Monitor Vitjet do not coincide with those peaks and descents of excitation that are on the HUD from SexLab Separate Orgasm?

54 minutes ago, Кевлар said:

Can anyone give a link or show all the values of the HUD elements to show what the screen below is - the blue line and the green line to the right?

Hide contents

21d91a9ec2e1f10a6febce49dfed2733.jpg

and why excitation values of the SLA Monitor Vitjet do not coincide with those peaks and descents of excitation that are on the HUD from SexLab Separate Orgasm?

moyja tvouja neponimat

11 hours ago, Кевлар said:

Decript the values of the widgets to me - what and where for what is responsible.

E - is enjoyment modifier - how fast character reaches orgasm

Sp/mp is in mod description

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

E - is enjoyment modifier - how fast character reaches orgasm

Sp/mp is in mod description

I re-read the Mod`s description on the first page, nowhere are the exact data for what and in which corner of the screen HUD interface is responsible for what and which variable in which widget changes.

3 minutes ago, Кевлар said:

I re-read the Mod`s description on the first page, nowhere are the exact data for what and in which corner of the screen HUD interface is responsible for what and which variable in which widget changes.

PC/NPC interactions:

I saw in the script that you did some work to make sure the exposure rate wouldn't affect how much arousal is gained per stage. Is there a reason for that? IMO it is better if exposure rate affects arousal gain since that is what it's for, people can control how fast they get arousal.

1 hour ago, Bobbert6996 said:

I saw in the script that you did some work to make sure the exposure rate wouldn't affect how much arousal is gained per stage. Is there a reason for that? IMO it is better if exposure rate affects arousal gain since that is what it's for, people can control how fast they get arousal.

because that would instantly cause orgasm? the idea is to help build arousal not insta orgasms

they cant control, im pretty sure that anyone who uses sexlab, has a lot of sex and exposure is maxed

the idea of slso is to not let/force/guarantee you orgasm but work for it, and if you get 50 arousal by just changing animation stage then whats the point of the mod?

On the other hand, if as a male slave trainer, go the some trouble to keep my girls absolutely desperate for it, it would be nice if that was reflected in their response. To some extent at least.

Perhaps a scaling factor? Exposure * X where X is 0.1 or 0.2 or so. Maybe configurable in MCM? That way submissive female characters still have to work for it, but dominant male types can gratify themselves easily while still reducingt their victims to jelly.

Just a thought.

34 minutes ago, DocClox said:

On the other hand, if as a male slave trainer, go the some trouble to keep my girls absolutely desperate for it, it would be nice if that was reflected in their response. To some extent at least.

Perhaps a scaling factor? Exposure * X where X is 0.1 or 0.2 or so. Maybe configurable in MCM? That way submissive female characters still have to work for it, but dominant male types can gratify themselves easily while still reducingt their victims to jelly.

Just a thought.

no idea how that would work

anyway this will prob be next release unless someone have some else to add

02_sslActorAlias.7z

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Lordy, but I mangled that paragraph :)

Thanks for that Ed, I might have a look at that tonight. (It's either that or work out how make QAYL deal with the pudates to ZAP and DD, both of which it depends upon...)

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

because that would instantly cause orgasm? the idea is to help build arousal not insta orgasms

they cant control, im pretty sure that anyone who uses sexlab, has a lot of sex and exposure is maxed

the idea of slso is to not let/force/guarantee you orgasm but work for it, and if you get 50 arousal by just changing animation stage then whats the point of the mod?

But exposure rate =/= exposure. Exposure rate is between 0.1 and 10, set by user in MCM and basically constant*. Sex doesn't change it.

Default behavior for SLA is when UpdateActorExposure(arg) is called, exposure increases by arg*ExposureRate. Basically it is just a scaling factor for all mods that use SLA to control how fast or slow you get exposure.

Now in your OnStageStart in slamainscr.psc you:

1. force exposure rate to 1 for all actors,
  2. send UpdateActorExposure(howmuch*exposuremult) to the actors,
  3. and then restore original ExposureRate for all actors.

But you could leave it alone and let player choose their own, since it just gives more control to player (they can set the global exposure rate for all actors to 1 if they want). And through gameplay it won't change.

Or you could send howmuch*exposuremult/ExposureRate instead of howmuch*exposuremult in UpdateActorArousal, would have the same result but no need to constantly change the exposure rate.

(*) Only ways for exposure rate to change AFAIK are:

1. Wearing a belt or plugs from DDi. Temporarily changes it by some factor, but this is controlled in MCM and can be set to 1.

2. Some spell in DocClox's new mod, basically interpretation of that spell is to cause hypersensitivity/excessive orgasms, but it doesn't work because of code above.

4 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

2. Some spell in DocClox's new mod, basically interpretation of that spell is to cause hypersensitivity/excessive orgasms, but it doesn't work because of code above. 

I was thinking they weren't responding quite as enthusiastically as I'd hoped. That would explain it.

19 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

But exposure rate =/= exposure. Exposure rate is between 0.1 and 10, set by user in MCM and basically constant*. Sex doesn't change it.

Default behavior for SLA is when UpdateActorExposure(arg) is called, exposure increases by arg*ExposureRate. Basically it is just a scaling factor for all mods that use SLA to control how fast or slow you get exposure.

Now in your OnStageStart in slamainscr.psc you:

1. force exposure rate to 1 for all actors,
  2. send UpdateActorExposure(howmuch*exposuremult) to the actors,
  3. and then restore original ExposureRate for all actors.

But you could leave it alone and let player choose their own, since it just gives more control to player (they can set the global exposure rate for all actors to 1 if they want). And through gameplay it won't change.

Or you could send howmuch*exposuremult/ExposureRate instead of howmuch*exposuremult in UpdateActorArousal, would have the same result but no need to constantly change the exposure rate.

(*) Only ways for exposure rate to change AFAIK are:

1. Wearing a belt or plugs from DDi. Temporarily changes it by some factor, but this is controlled in MCM and can be set to 1.

its not constant, there bunch of mods that change it how they like

UpdateActorExposure is int function so you cant pass it a float of division

howmuch*exposuremult/ExposureRate if someone set it to 0.1 its fucked

users cant be trusted to make sane decisions

there are mostly more than 5 animation stages so, 5*ExposureRate*6(sexlab stat) = 30*ExposureRate of free arousal, so even at default ExposureRate  2 you get 60 arousal without doing anything, and if sla decides voice is aroused its another 30 and considering you most likely start animation already somewhat aroused

at this rate there is little point in installing slso

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

UpdateActorExposure is int function so you cant pass it a float of division

howmuch*exposuremult/ExposureRate if someone set it to 0.1 its fucked

users cant be trusted to make sane decisions

Well, you can cast the whole thing to int, difference in exposure per animation would be at most number of stages, and you save making 2*(number of actors)*(number of stages) changed to the exposure rate.

But whatever, adding exposure at each stage isn't that tied in to other mechanics anyway so if someone doesn't like it they can just turn it off in MCM and write their own event to do it.

1 hour ago, TheDragonBorn said:

whenever an npc orgasm's all of their armor re equips during sex, is there a fix for that?

Thisis a bit of a shot in the dark, but do you have "use separate orgasms" ticked in the SexLab MCM?

If not, it's possible that you're getting non-separate orgasm event generated in the middle of the animation, and so SexLab uses that as a signal to put clothes back on again.  Maybe.

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

Thisis a bit of a shot in the dark, but do you have "use separate orgasms" ticked in the SexLab MCM?

If not, it's possible that you're getting non-separate orgasm event generated in the middle of the animation, and so SexLab uses that as a signal to put clothes back on again.  Maybe.

yeah i have use separate orgasms ticked, i'll try turning it off

23 minutes ago, TheDragonBorn said:

yeah i have use separate orgasms ticked, i'll try turning it off

check mods that do something on orgasm, like cum effects and stuff

then check mods that change clothes

On 3/15/2019 at 6:26 AM, Ed86 said:

check mods that do something on orgasm, like cum effects and stuff

then check mods that change clothes

ok so i tried it out without cum effects and the only mod i have that changes clothes is suit up, i took that out as well and still no luck. it only happens during one of the multi orgasm randomly.

I've double read everything, checked the options, but I still don't get how this mod is supposed to work.

Whatever happens, it seems an actor will always lost nearly all enjoyment (falling from 200 to 30) after cumming once. Which makes the next stage pretty looooooong.

It is especially a problem in the case of a rape, where controls are disabled and I can't manually advance stage.

Am I doing something wrong?