Just now, ptmc2112 said:

Seems that during rape that's how it works.

But... that wasn't mentioned in readme! ?

It make sense though. But there is a situations in the game (mostly which added by other mods) where scenes can't considered as... ahem... rape (like seducion feed from PSQ). And it can seriously break the feel of the game. Maybe there is some way to fix this?
(bad english, i know, sorry ?)

Ok, after upgrading to 1.5.8, I'm noticing that quests do not finish (I just finished "The Dainty Sload", and the final objective is never checked off, even though it goes to my "completed" quest dialogue - and the "Under New Management" wouldn't start - and it DID after I removed this mod).

Also, when I hire a carriage to another city, my character just sits there - the trip never starts - the driver starts to tell me to 'hurry up'. 

These two issues disappear when I removed the mod. Thoughts?

EDIT: I tried downgrading, and then cleaning my save, but it stayed "stuck" on the new/upgraded version

16 minutes ago, executaball said:

May I know what the supported mods actually do? Like with Hentai Pregnancy support what does that mean? What additional features are there? Also for the other supported mods.

they work (with slso enabled)

Hi! Can somebody help me? Im having problems with this mod. Everything works fine except that if i enable either one of the autopilot, advance on male orgasm, advance on low stamina, and when it triggers like male orgasm it skips straight to the last stage of animation and whenever i try to shift+space to the last stage it still fast forwards to the last stage. Any ideas?

EDIT: So i just found out that the skip to last stage of animation after trigger was intentional? I was expecting it advances only a stage after every trigger i.e. male orgasm. Still a great mod though. 

On 2/4/2019 at 2:28 AM, Ed86 said:

your save is broken

everything works fine

Not sure what I did to fix this, but after starting a new game, playing that new game for a while, I went back to this game and things seemed to be ok. Not sure what the issue was, but it appears to be gone now.

I am not sure if i am missing something like a setting or a mod file. I got the SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-LE-1.5.8.7z  and the SLSO FHU2B1.12.7z along with the FHU 2.0 and the FHU 2 beta NIO. The inflation part works fine. And the game portion of the SLSO works but when it reaches 100% on the widget there no orgasm. i can Manually trigger one by going to the last stage and then going back with Shift+Space but they seems like it defeats the purpose. 

What am i doing wrong/missing? 

Hey Ed,

I noticed a possible bug, arousal seems to always be reduced by -20/-10 regardless of orgasm happening, or is this intented (or did I mess up my load order)?

Personally I think a +20 / +10 or something along those lines would be more fitting if the character didn't have a happy ending ;)

Also, I know it's been said before on these pages about SLSO + Devious Devices not playing nice together.

The sorta workaround that used to work, was toggling "use separate" in Sexlab, but now the arousal still get's reduced with at least -20 I think(?), might be linked with the first thing.

So I was wondering..., would it be possible to throw a setting together that "stores" the current Arousal values at the start of an animation IF the PC is wearing a chastity belt / harness / whatever that *should* block orgasms, and then re-apply those Arousal values at the end of the animation?

I noticed in the log that SLSO always triggers an end AFTER <zad> thingy interferes.

Not sure if possible / lotsa work/ or do-able myself, since I know nothing about scripting.

I also made a post on the DD page about them making a patch for your mod, since it's really popular.

Anyways, keep up the great work!

3 hours ago, jujoco said:

Hey Ed,

I noticed a possible bug, arousal seems to always be reduced by -20/-10 regardless of orgasm happening, or is this intented (or did I mess up my load order)?

Personally I think a +20 / +10 or something along those lines would be more fitting if the character didn't have a happy ending ;)

Also, I know it's been said before on these pages about SLSO + Devious Devices not playing nice together.

The sorta workaround that used to work, was toggling "use separate" in Sexlab, but now the arousal still get's reduced with at least -20 I think(?), might be linked with the first thing.

So I was wondering..., would it be possible to throw a setting together that "stores" the current Arousal values at the start of an animation IF the PC is wearing a chastity belt / harness / whatever that *should* block orgasms, and then re-apply those Arousal values at the end of the animation?

I noticed in the log that SLSO always triggers an end AFTER <zad> thingy interferes.

Not sure if possible / lotsa work/ or do-able myself, since I know nothing about scripting.

I also made a post on the DD page about them making a patch for your mod, since it's really popular.

Do you have BWA and EC installed? There is a bug with it. In BWA, turn on Estrus compatibility and turn adjustment to 0, default is 20.

10 hours ago, jujoco said:

Hey Ed,

its something with your mods

slso supports belts, not allowing actors to orgasm, not sure about DD supporting slso, so it can do w/e it does with arousal after sex

storing and changing values is terrible solution

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

its something with your mods

slso supports belts, not allowing actors to orgasm, not sure about DD supporting slso, so it can do w/e it does with arousal after sex

storing and changing values is terrible solution

Thx for the fast response!

Good to know it might be a wrong setup on my end and not a possible bug etc with your mod :)

I guess I'll have to re evaluate my current mod setup (I changed a lot recently, might've accidentally overlooked some things).

And okay, not a scripter / modder myself, was just brainstorming on a possible solution, I thought: hey, maybe you can store it or something, so it will restore it.

Anyways, Ty for your time! Keep up the good work!

15 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Do you have BWA and EC installed? There is a bug with it. In BWA, turn on Estrus compatibility and turn adjustment to 0, default is 20.

Just to be sure, BWA is blush when aroused, right? If so, yep I do have it, also yep to the estrus one, I'll change that setting per your suggestion (did check the compatibility, didn't know it bugged out!).

EDIT: just realized I double posted... Sorry! Next time I'll make sure to quote both responses in one reply!

17 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Thank you !  This fixed the "arousal going down when belted" bug that affected me and a lot of other people, I wish I had seen this earlier :)

This should be in the FAQ

7 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Hey Ed.. looks like Sexlab had a recent update. is it okay to update to the new version with your latest Separate Orgasm?

I wouldnt call 2.5 yo update recent, but previous sl versions are unsupported anyway

I'm wondering if you could add a feature where if the enjoyment level is high enough (say 90-95% or so), the actors that are close keep the scene going until they cum. It seems silly they'd be so close and then just stop anyway