Hey all, for the life of me, I can't seem to see the enjoyment bar. I can see the stamina bar and the magicka bar during sex and can use the hotkeys to reduce my stamina but I can't see any changes to my magicka bar or see the rest of the widgets.

Are there any settings I need to have in the MCM to see the bars? I see there are 5 widgets but I'm not sure I'm seeing any.

8 hours ago, icehaku said:

What transparency settings or widget X/Y should I be using? I am trying to toggle and still not seeing anything.

The default ones work fine (for me)

Usually when this happens to me I need to press the toggle key, which defaults to x. Maybe try remapping the key in the MCM and trying again?

I don't now if very many people use the "Follow me for Sex" mod,, as I don't see many talking about it. But I'm wondering is there any way I can get SLSO to detect when sex anims are initiated from FmfS? If not, it's no big deal. Just curious...

And thanks for this mod!! One of a few I will always have in my load order... 

I suddenly have the issue where arousal doesn't reset after orgasm, after updating. I had a previous version, maybe 1.5.9? Not sure. Updated to 1.6.0, then later to 1.6.1 before noticing this issue. In SL Aroused Redux for example, the "days since last orgasm" doesn't change to zero when an orgasm from this mod happens. Never had this issue with older versions, things worked fine. Wish I had kept my old version, haha. On the FAQ there's a thing about this exact issue mentioning an SLA patch, however that doesn't exist in the download section and I assume that's outdated information. Can I fix this somehow?

47 minutes ago, Vidust said:

On the FAQ there's a thing about this exact issue mentioning an SLA patch, however that doesn't exist in the download section and I assume that's outdated information. Can I fix this somehow?

The patch is in the FOMOD, but confusingly labelled as being for action specific arousal or something.

41 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The patch is in the FOMOD, but confusingly labelled as being for action specific arousal or something.

Thank you so much, that seems to have done it. You're right, I saw that file actually but didn't think it was what I was looking for, the name isn't intuitive.

I'm getting an empty bar at the bottom mid of the screen if starting a new game with this mod. Had to remove it and add it later to avoid getting the bar. I noticed you can sometimes get rid of it by starting over again but then Requiem won't start so it wasn't an option for me. Anyone else had this problem?

Hello, I have a problem with SLSO when my character reaches orgasm or partner then the game is crash, with old ver. of SLSO I had no problems with. May be somebody have this problem before and fix this some how?

EDIT: nwm gess itmy mod load loder and SLIF some how crash go off

any chance you can add something to display the current lewdness value being used in all the formulas for the mod somehwere in the mcm? i'm guessing instead of using the numeric values straight from SL stats this mod is using an integer 0-6 or something along those lines to represent the ranks in SL stats? would help a lot with troubleshooting if i know exactly what numbers are going into the formulas so i can know what to expect from the outcome

1 hour ago, gtcard said:

any chance you can add something to display the current lewdness value being used in all the formulas for the mod somehwere in the mcm? i'm guessing instead of using the numeric values straight from SL stats this mod is using an integer 0-6 or something along those lines to represent the ranks in SL stats? would help a lot with troubleshooting if i know exactly what numbers are going into the formulas so i can know what to expect from the outcome

no

yes, base is SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(actor, "Lewd", 0.3)

add sexlab.log(formula) to scripts to get value you want

Very strange problem after updating on a new game. In animations my character gets two bars, like she was both a player and NPC. The animations are still correct though. So if masturbating, it plays a masturbation animation, but shows two bars with my characters name.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, candibelle said:

can anyone help me getting this to work with estrus chaurus? the patch doesnt work with the new version and i cant find the old one anywhere :( 

New version of EC+? 

EC+ hasn't been updated in a while AFAIK.

Do you mean you can't find the old version of Estrus For Skyrim that current EC+ needs?