Does Apropos2 works with this mod or does it need a patch like apropos classic? 

Apropos2 is giving messages that the actor is cumming during scenes regardless of the enjoyment, or that she is going to come from being raped when the enjoyment bar is empty and the actor isn't lewd.  Is there a patch or does the one for apropos classic work with apropos2 too?

Thanks for the mod, sorry for the English, not my main language.

11 hours ago, yagonew said:

No patch needed anymore :classic_smile:?

It works out of the box.. All else is in your settings and character attributes (lewdness :classic_laugh:, etc.. )

On 3/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, yagonew said:

Apropos2 is giving messages that the actor is cumming during scenes regardless of the enjoyment, or that she is going to come from being raped when the enjoyment bar is empty and the actor isn't lewd.  Is there a patch or does the one for apropos classic work with apropos2 too?

Thanks for the mod, sorry for the English, not my main language.

I don't think apropos2 has any awareness of enjoyment or lewdness. There are descriptions that play at each stage. It is compatible with this mod in that orgasm stage descriptions don't play unless there is an orgasm event. But it doesn't distinguish who is orgasming, and it might describe people orgasming at earlier stages too. So really it is compatible in some way but the descriptions won't match up well with what happens according to this mod.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:04 PM, MK66 said:

I've double read everything, checked the options, but I still don't get how this mod is supposed to work.

Whatever happens, it seems an actor will always lost nearly all enjoyment (falling from 200 to 30) after cumming once. Which makes the next stage pretty looooooong.

It is especially a problem in the case of a rape, where controls are disabled and I can't manually advance stage.

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you don't need to have settings in such a way. Stages should advance after a certain amount of time, not always wait for orgasm.

12 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

I don't think apropos2 has any awareness of enjoyment or lewdness. There are descriptions that play at each stage. It is compatible with this mod in that orgasm stage descriptions don't play unless there is an orgasm event. But it doesn't distinguish who is orgasming, and it might describe people orgasming at earlier stages too. So really it is compatible in some way but the descriptions won't match up well with what happens according to this mod.

Yes, you don't need to have settings in such a way. Stages should advance after a certain amount of time, not always wait for orgasm.

I see. What about that new one, Sexlab Dirtytalk, is it the same problems or does that one match SLSO?

13 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

To me they don't.
Either I control manually the animation, either I set the option for a stage to advance when someones orgasms, or I let SexLab handle it.

7 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

You do have auto advance stage set  ON in Sexlab correct?

Yes.
But if I do, it seems to just play the listed time of SexLab.

It doesn't really change anything. Like for example, if the characters don't have Enjoyment have enough, the animation will just advance when SexLab says it, then it will switch between the last to the before-last, then last as well, till orgasm happens and it can finally end.

Hey Ed i still get a weird bug... if i use SLSO with SGO3, the female NPCs reequipt their cloth/armor in the middle of a scene... i tried the SLIF patch but both patches doesnt work. i have stripped down my Loadorder to this:

loadorder.txt

i tired several things and always on a new game, but after the male npc has a orgasm the female npc reequip thier cloth after few seconds.

iasked under SLIF topic but till yet i havent get a reply from the creator.

I know you havent created the patch but could you please look into it? i have tried everything and dnot know what my problem is...

1 hour ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hey Ed i still get a weird bug... if i use SLSO with SGO3, the female NPCs reequipt their cloth/armor in the middle of a scene... i tried the SLIF patch but both patches doesnt work. i have stripped down my Loadorder to this:

loadorder.txt 832 B · 1 download

i tired several things and always on a new game, but after the male npc has a orgasm the female npc reequip thier cloth after few seconds.

iasked under SLIF topic but till yet i havent get a reply from the creator.

I know you havent created the patch but could you please look into it? i have tried everything and dnot know what my problem is...

strip more?

13 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

strip more?

Well i tried, the most things you see there are animation object esp... i could throw out Racemenu, but then i could stop playing skyrim... more basic isnt possible, zaz and SOS is needed for SGO also skui

Papyrus.0(1).log

[03/23/2019 - 04:23:15PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lurbuk] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [10] BaseEnjoyment[-12] FullEnjoyment[101] [03/23/2019 - 04:23:15PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-1 Oral:False-0 Anal:False-0

after this is triggered the NPCs get redressed

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 16.23.27.06.png

2 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Well i tried, the most things you see there are animation object esp... i could throw out Racemenu, but then i could stop playing skyrim... more basic isnt possible, zaz and SOS is needed for SGO also skui

Papyrus.0(1).log 72.98 kB · 0 downloads

[03/23/2019 - 04:23:15PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lurbuk] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [10] BaseEnjoyment[-12] FullEnjoyment[101] [03/23/2019 - 04:23:15PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-1 Oral:False-0 Anal:False-0

after this she gets reequiped

after this is triggered the NPCs get redressed

remove Scent of Sex?

replace sgo with hentai pregnancy? xD

4 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

remove Scent of Sex?

replace sgo with hentai pregnancy? xD

welp scent of sex was jsut for triggering and is not the problem... it doesnt matter which mod triggeres the scene, have tried a lot mods... yeah, i tried hentia pregnancy but i love the SGO menu...?

here my long story in the SLIF topic:

I found my conflict... It was the heelsound.esm... I stripped down my whole loadorder in MO to just the basic stuff like: SL, SLSO, SOS, SLIF, SGO... Nothing else even the cosmetic stuff was disabled... So I have created a bunch of new games and watched when they reequip the clothes/armor. And I had success at the first try, they didn't reequiped in the scene. but after I just activated all esm files I got the bug back... So I fiddled around till I ended up on the heelsound.esm. after I disabled the heel sound mod I activated the whole other stuff again... Back in the game, new start/game and walked through whiterun... After I think 10 scenes with all different NPCs no reequip... But I don't understand what could cause heelsounds to conflict with SLIF or SGO3... So... Now I need your help, can you please tell me if you use this heelsounds mod and if not could you install it and look if you get the same bug as me?

EDIT:

Welp heelsounds isnt my problem. tried it today and still the same bug.

male orgams>female gets pregnant>sgo says 1 soulgem>Slif register NPCs>female eqiups her outfit mid scene.

Now i tried everything and i get always the same result: stripped down my game to SL, SOS, Slif, SLSO, FHU, beeing female and SGO obviously.  beeing female gets natice support, SGO and FHU has a patch, if i remove the SGO patch i dont get the bug. i think cos SGO doesnt get triggered, FHu works fine it gets triggered do his stuff and no reequip. so eather the patch doesnt work or SGO doesnt work with slif properly. now i gonna try the SLSO patch with SGO without Slif for a better result, if its SLSO+SGO+Slif or is it just SGO+Slif or just SGO+SLSO

hope somebody can help me with this...

BTW i tried even to disable the SL option "victims redress" still no effect.

Edit Edit:

Its the SLIF patch for SGO with SLSO support... have played around what it could be and well... i used only SLSO with the SLSO patch and the same thing happend. I cleaned everything and tried this patch from Slif and still the same... funny thing if you dont use SOS, SGO will not trigger pregnacy which result in no reequip. So i think its something with SLSO and SGO cos if SGO doesnt get triggered it doesnt reequip the cloth/armor... dunno who can fix this, SGO3 is dead so no one would fix this, maybe ED from SLSO can fix it (if its from SLSO)

34 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

welp scent of sex was jsut for triggering and is not the problem... it doesnt matter which mod triggeres the scene, have tried a lot mods... yeah, i tried hentia pregnancy but i love the SGO menu...?

i dont see anything that would cause that in scripts

disable sgo all stuff and try again

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

i dont see anything that would cause that in scripts

disable sgo all stuff and try again

without sgo it works

if i let out the patch it still work

but i dont get npcs pregnant without the patch, also slif wouldnt wor´k with sgo anymore. the conflict is in the script... or sgo and slso doesnt like each other

13 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

without sgo it works

if i let out the patch it still work

but i dont get npcs pregnant without the patch, also slif wouldnt wor´k with sgo anymore. the conflict is in the script... or sgo and slso doesnt like each other

sgo causes actors to equip cum armor, which i guess when unequipped causes npc redress by one of your optimization mods

14 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

sgo causes actors to equip cum armor, which i guess when unequipped causes npc redress by one of your optimization mods

oh this is new for me... well shit

sounds like a SGO problem but mod is dead... you mean this dripping cum effect, right?

Is there a way to cut it out?

6 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

oh this is new for me... well shit

sounds like a SGO problem but mod is dead... you mean this dripping cum effect, right?

Is there a way to cut it out?

hm.... install all sgo dependencies and edit/recompile scripts

or maybe remove  cum armor with tesedit, this likely cause an error and who knows what else

14 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

or maybe remove  cum armor with tesedit, this likely cause an error and who knows what else

damn... this sucks...

highest thing what i did, with help from a few friends, was editing MCM slider values...

31 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor From)
    self.Who = Target
    self.Value = SGO.BoneGetScale(Target,"NPC Belly","SGO.Inflate")
    self.Done = FALSE

Target.EquipItem(SGO.dcc_sgo_ArmorSquirtingCum,TRUE,TRUE)

self.OnUpdate()
    Return

can i turn Target.EquipItem(SGO.dcc_sgo_ArmorSquirtingCum,TRUE,TRUE) to

Target.EquipItem(SGO.dcc_sgo_ArmorSquirtingCum,FALSE,FALSE)

???

11 minutes ago, Terumi said:

Really cant figure out to make both orgasm faster or multi orgasm

Left click raises her bar. Shift left click raises yours. Right click reduces the bar for her, or for you if you hold shift. (I'm assuming a male role since that's what I use). Left click drains stamina, right click drains stamina and magicka.

So basically, hammer the left mouse (without shift) until you run out of stamina. You won't get much movement at first because your character probably has rubbish skills. Let your stamina come back and repeat until the bar fills. When it flashes red, that person is about to come. When the bar drains, they have come.

If you need release for your character, concentrate on shift-left-click instead. Don't let the magica bar get drained too far or you'll lose control (mindbreak) and you won't get control back until you orgasm and start to recover magicka, which may take a while.

12 minutes ago, Terumi said:

Really cant figure out to make both orgasm faster or multi orgasm

Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

Attention to the requirements.
Attention, it requires a new game, otherwise it might not work

Configure as in screen.(it should not work this way being created for men) :-)

He will have orgasms with obvious leakage of liquids.
The Zaz mod will automatically place an object in the inventory for each orgasm it will have. If you happen to see it lose liquid without having orgasms, it means that the object has been automatically equipped

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.1d4640c5277304d51eff2f1742ccb719.png

16 minutes ago, DocClox said:

If you need release for your character, concentrate on shift-left-click instead. Don't let the magica bar get drained too far or you'll lose control (mindbreak) and you won't get control back until you orgasm and start to recover magicka, which may take a while.

I can't understand one thing, the bar of excitement never gets discharged after an orgasm, while I think it should happen (it happens to men) but not to my Female, on the contrary sometimes it works the other way, is it normal?