The pleasure/edge commands aren't working for me during group sex. Is this a limitation of the mod or an issue on my end? Everything seems to working great during 1-on-1. Love the mod! 

Edit: Im playing with the SE version accidentally posted on base skyrim.

2 hours ago, Nosking said:

Is this a limitation of the mod or an issue on my end?

I believe this is by design.

I think you should at least be able to modify your own state, if not that of others, but I can't remember if that's possible - I don't think it is.

Maybe it's something that Ed never got around to, but it seems legitimate to me that for group sex anything you do to "others" would impact ALL other participants, instead of just one, which would solve any tricky questions about which actor to modify.

4 hours ago, Nosking said:

The pleasure/edge commands aren't working for me during group sex. Is this a limitation of the mod or an issue on my end? Everything seems to working great during 1-on-1. Love the mod! 

Edit: Im playing with the SE version accidentally posted on base skyrim.

Its kind of hard to guess what is happening in group sex and who is doing who, and i think pleasure all is not very good option  so everyone on their own

30 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Its kind of hard to guess what is happening in group sex and who is doing who, and i think pleasure all is not very good option  so everyone on their own

That's why we have options though, isn't it? So when you think it's not so good, others who like it can still have it their way.

But if the reason not to do it is because it's an awkward and pervasive change, I guess that's different to "it's not my vision".

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That's why we have options though, isn't it? So when you think it's not so good, others who like it can still have it their way.

But if the reason not to do it is because it's an awkward and pervasive change, I guess that's different to "it's not my vision".

it is not good because

in 1on1 you be getting 100% enojyment

in group sex you'll be getting 4x100% enjoyment for everyone (which is obviously fucked up),  because no one knows what is happening during animation

so... if others think its good, they can go implement complex tag system and add tags for each animation stage for hundreds animation that exist

once that implemented(i'd give 0.01% chance), we can return to this topic 

13 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

in group sex you'll be getting 4x100% enjoyment for everyone (which is obviously fucked up),  because no one knows what is happening during animation

so... if others think its good, they can go implement complex tag system and add tags for each animation stage for hundreds animation that exist

once that implemented(i'd give 0.01% chance), we can return to this topic 

I don't understand...

No special tag support needed. Just give enjoyment. Divide by number of NPC actors in animation.

Don't like it like that? Don't enable it.

Never mind. I don't care about it that much. If it was a big deal for me I'd have changed it when I was poking through SLSO.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't understand...

No special tag support needed. Just give enjoyment. Divide by number of NPC actors in animation.

Don't like it like that? Don't enable it.

Never mind. I don't care about it that much. If it was a big deal for me I'd have changed it when I was poking through SLSO.

you cant divide integers

i dont think that in scenario when female and 4 males having sex, males should increase other males enjoyment

since we'll never get tag system i think current - everyone raise their own enjoyment is best solution

43 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

female and 4 males having sex, males should increase other males enjoyment

? Those scenarios would require to use the sexual orientation of each actor anyway, IF we want to do it as correct as possible.

Finding a new universal formula for that could be tricky.

51 minutes ago, worik said:

? Those scenarios would require to use the sexual orientation of each actor anyway, IF we want to do it as correct as possible.

Finding a new universal formula for that could be tricky.

im pretty sure that none of sexlab mods check actor sexuality when they start animation

i can only think of tag system and that's months of work to rewrite half sexlab and hundreds of animations, no one will bother with that

and im unwilling to take immersion breaking compromises like above

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

im pretty sure that none of sexlab mods check actor sexuality when they start animation

I bet you're right, and as it's not checked in one-on-one, why is it a breaking issue in one-on-many?

Even more pertinent, if a male NPC does not like women, why is he having sex with one?

Better NPC behaviour would make a lot of these problems into rare edge cases.

For the most part, I consider the sexuality stat to be meaningless gibberish. I don't even understand how it's established for a PC, and it's all but impossible to see the effects of on an NPC, and TBH I don't care. In my little world I want everything PC-centric. There are more important behaviours for an NPC than that value. I never even considered checking it for SLD rapists, but I didn't check morality either, because it's also practically invisible to the PC. Both just equate to an NPC who seems to be missed as a rapist candidate for reasons they can't see.

I wish this was done with factions really. Having to grub about in poorly documented sexlab variables is awkward.

Another distinction between a SLSO generated "AnimationEndApproaching" event on the final stage, with a unique name, and simply catching AnimationEnd, is that if you are using it to detect sex events without orgasms, you need to detect whether SLSO is in play, and separate orgasms enabled, otherwise you detect the event twice.

Perhaps there is a StorageUtil variable I can just look at for that?

If there's a uniquely named event, you just catch OrgasmEnd, SexLabOrgasmSeperate, and AnimationEndApproaching, and you know that in the first you're handling an always orgasm scenario, and if you're in either of the other two, you're not - at least if they're designed to fire that way, and not some less useful way.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Another distinction between a SLSO generated "AnimationEndApproaching" event on the final stage, with a unique name, and simply catching AnimationEnd, is that if you are using it to detect sex events without orgasms, you need to detect whether SLSO is in play, and separate orgasms enabled, otherwise you detect the event twice.

Perhaps there is a StorageUtil variable I can just look at for that?

If there's a uniquely named event, you just catch OrgasmEnd, SexLabOrgasmSeperate, and AnimationEndApproaching, and you know that in the first you're handling an always orgasm scenario, and if you're in either of the other two, you're not - at least if they're designed to fire that way, and not some less useful way.

detect slso.esp and then do check SexLab.config.SeparateOrgasms

Hey Ed86. Great mod and I'm enjoying it a great deal. Quick question for you, I'm using SexlabUtil1 with your patch, I'm trying to figure out a way to play a succubus that can get stat increases when a partner orgasms. The problem I'm running into is the built in functions will only see the partner as a valid target when that happens, as they were the one who orgasmed and thus called the event. The only way I can think of to fix this is to make an increase partner stats function that would require me to edit and then rebuild the code. 

Am I missing some obvious solution? Or is this the best way?

In either case thanks for the mod, it's locked into my load order.

8 hours ago, the8one said:

Hey Ed86. Great mod and I'm enjoying it a great deal. Quick question for you, I'm using SexlabUtil1 with your patch, I'm trying to figure out a way to play a succubus that can get stat increases when a partner orgasms. The problem I'm running into is the built in functions will only see the partner as a valid target when that happens, as they were the one who orgasmed and thus called the event. The only way I can think of to fix this is to make an increase partner stats function that would require me to edit and then rebuild the code. 

Am I missing some obvious solution? Or is this the best way?

In either case thanks for the mod, it's locked into my load order.

Im not sure, i guess you will need to edit some code to add function to increase succ stats when partner orgasms

13 hours ago, the8one said:

I'm using SexlabUtil1 with your patch, I'm trying to figure out a way to play a succubus that can get stat increases when a partner orgasms.

This is a SexlabUtil1 problem, and not a SLSO problem. You may get better results asking on that mod's forum, where people would know how to make an event always use the player as a target, regardless of the source - if that's possible.

If it isn't - then as you suggest - you need to modify SexlabUtil1, not SLSO...

Or, you could modify your succubus mod directly, which is probably simpler.

In that case you would want to catch all the SexLabOrgasmSeparate events.

Discard the player events, and determine if the scene has the player in.

If it does, modify the player stats accordingly (and the NPC too, if you wish).

I find it weird that everytime a person reaches orgasm in my game their arousal goes down to 0, and then they can't orgasm again until they get aroused again out of the animation. I'm not sure what is going on here, but i don't think it's SLA doing this since I'm using SLA v28b. Also, when a female is about to orgasm, her excitement bar gets stuck and i have to click a few times with the mouse so the bar fills completely and she comes (I'm not sure if this is intended to happen). It's worth to mention that i use beeing female and i made sure to download the patch linked in the download page of this mod.

2 hours ago, Giovanni1285 said:

I find it weird that everytime a person reaches orgasm in my game their arousal goes down to 0, and then they can't orgasm again until they get aroused again out of the animation. I'm not sure what is going on here, but i don't think it's SLA doing this since I'm using SLA v28b.

Also, when a female is about to orgasm, her excitement bar gets stuck and i have to click a few times with the mouse so the bar fills completely and she comes (I'm not sure if this is intended to happen). It's worth to mention that i use beeing female and i made sure to download the patch linked in the download page of this mod.

Thats how orgasms work irl, change settings if you want your endless hentai orgasms

Thats called edging

On 5/30/2019 at 3:58 AM, Aethernaut1899 said:

Thank you for this patch; I have a question - what would need to be done in addition to this - if anything - to also make SLSO compatible with the skill drain/puppet master on orgasm effects when one is a Succubus? I've been looking through scripts but I'm honestly hopeless at this kind of coding. Or does this patch fix all orgasm effects including daedric ones?

I don't really remember what I did back then. I think it should make Hormones detect all orgasms, also those regarding the succubus effect., at least that is what the script looks like. What I realized since then is that patches such as mine which basically hack the main script of a mod only work with the one version of that mod which was changed. Since Hormones got updated in the mean time my patch probably breaks the newer version. I better put a warning out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, First off, this is an excellent mod.

I'm having an issue, in that after I play for a bit I lose the ability to do any animations via PAHE. Some combination of cleaning SL, this mod, ZAZ, and toggling the SL ctd fix off and on occasionally fixes the issue for a bit, but only temporarily.

So yeah, is there a way anyone knows to stop my characters from just standing there like idiots everytime I try to use a PAHE dialogue? Thanks.

I so far tryed a lot off different things, but character and other npcs always orgasm. (Days sincs last orgasm in SLA = 0.000x or something)

While wearing a chastity belt, even with low bar, my character orgasms.

Even when i use the not allowed to flag in mcm.

Tryed different animations with SLdialoges and also the hold n masturbation.

Standard Orgasms are disabled in mcm.

Solution is to wait 5-10 secs for sla to update, it reverts the value ...