1 hour ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Anyway to get this to function correctly with "sexist guards"? Doesn't quite interact properly, with subtitles ending prematurely.

I used it without problem...

Maybe you have SLSO advancing scenes on orgasm or moving scenes backwards, causing problems?

Hey all, Ed or anybody.. do you know why most anims don't use the "speed up" mechanism built into SLSO?? I mean what's the algorithm? How does SLSO crunch the numbers for this particular feature? Doesn't matter which setting I use in the menu it very rarely seems to work for me. Any ideas?? I used to use that mod where you could manually control the sex speed but I heard it's not compatible with SLSO so I uninstalled.

THANKS!

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey all, Ed or anybody.. do you know why most anims don't use the "speed up" mechanism built into SLSO?? I mean what's the algorithm? How does SLSO crunch the numbers for this particular feature? Doesn't matter which setting I use in the menu it very rarely seems to work for me. Any ideas?? I used to use that mod where you could manually control the sex speed but I heard it's not compatible with SLSO so I uninstalled.

THANKS!

because no one cares? everyone want lewd bodies, dresses and few thousands idle animations 90% of which they wont use, so their skyrim and crash all the time?

but if you asking about slso one then isnt it said in mcm? it changes speed to 0-200% based on enjoyment bar/stamina

On 10/3/2019 at 9:19 AM, Ed86 said:

because no one cares? everyone want lewd bodies, dresses and few thousands idle animations 90% of which they wont use, so their skyrim and crash all the time?

but if you asking about slso one then isnt it said in mcm? it changes speed to 0-200% based on enjoyment bar/stamina

That's correct Ed , LOL I am only talking about Sexlab anims not idles. I have the setting based on partner not self. Have tried both but the sexlab anims don't seem to speed up? Wondering if it is animation specific or if there is something wrong on my end.

THANKS!

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

That's correct Ed , LOL I am only talking about Sexlab anims not idles. I have the setting based on partner not self. Have tried both but the sexlab anims don't seem to speed up? Wondering if it is animation specific or if there is something wrong on my end.

THANKS!

you need to set sliders to -50 +50  or more to see difference, and probably individual speed settings

Guest AthenaESIV

Love this mod but after all this time I've never been able to get voice packs to work... Under the Custom Voice System tab in the MCM it lists 0 Installed Voice Packs, and I have the even toned one from the download page installed.

1 hour ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Is this normal? PC came 94 times, troll no.1 came once, troll no.2 came once, animation ran over 20 minutes.

I would have ended the scene using the Sexlab menu, but somewhere around 30 I started wondering how long it would run.

Attached file has papyrus log, story manager log, load order, and a save from immediately after the scene ended.

Thanks

Papyrus.20191022.zip 6.79 MB · 0 downloads

#PlayerRace cock-sleeves are just not sexy enough for trolls

On 10/15/2019 at 7:12 PM, darkdragonlove said:

Wow. I don't know how I ever thought SL without a mod like this was good enough. This mod has changed my life! lol

This mod is ORSUM! Wait to you get creative and start messing with the sliders. I have my MCM configured to where it's about as "realistic" as it gets. FUN!

On 10/24/2019 at 1:06 AM, ChibiUser said:

Hello,

So far liking this mod, however I think I found a bug.

For some reason all characters can't drop enjoyment (or raise it for that matter), even after orgasm it stays the same 140 (for female chars, havent tested with males).

Am I missing a setting somewhere? :)

install sla patch

27 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey ed, I can't find the SLA patch anywhere. It's not in your list of download files anymore and it's not hot linked anywhere that I can find.

Thanks

The newer extended version of aroused has it built in. You just place it behind Slso.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:58 AM, BigOnes69 said:

The newer extended version of aroused has it built in. You just place it behind Slso.

But it's not an esp file. The only patch information in the SLSO fomod appears to be a script overwrite, not a separate esp. How do you place it "under" SLSO in your load order if it's not an esp? Please clarify, my npc's arousal won't reset after orgasm until I can get this thing figured out. I'm running 1.6.1

THANKS!

28 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

But it's not an esp file. The only patch information in the SLSO fomod appears to be a script overwrite, not a separate esp. How do you place it "under" SLSO in your load order if it's not an esp? Please clarify, my npc's arousal won't reset after orgasm until I can get this thing figured out. I'm running 1.6.1

I ... think ... maybe BigOne means place SLAX after SLSO. Actually you can't, because SLAX is an ESM, and in any case the placement doesn't matter if you want to use SLAX with SLSO you can place them how you like and it will be fine.

However, if BiGOne is taking about the SLSO patch for SLA, placing it "after" is something you can do in MO's left pane.

But if you're using NMM, it's an overwrite.

41 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

THANKS!

I meant to say the installation order for the overwrite not the mod order. MO makes things easy so you tend to forget how others struggle to get the same results.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:
1 hour ago, Retwasser said:

Hi, there is something weird going on when I activate this mod. Somehow everytime I load a save (even new saves) all mods ,,reset" (MCM) and every quest restarts. 

reinstall skyrim

Ed's comically unhelpful advice apart, your game is not behaving normally. SLSO doesn't cause that kind of problem for most people.

If you are using MO, try disabling most of your mods and work from there. You likely have a problem mod in there somewhere. It may not be much to do with SLSO.

If you have NMM, your game could be in quite a mess. You really might need to clean everything out, but that's not quite the same as reinstalling Skyrim.

Check you have the correct version of SKSE, and not some weird old one.

Check you aren't running some SE mod instead of the LE version.