Well something stranged happened. I use this mod for at least a year without a problem. But now for some reason the widgets are missing. Tried new game, clean save, pressing x, checking & unchecking the boxes etc. Funny thing as well is that the aggressors don't need to cum first in order to stop the animation even if the box for Aggressor must orgasm is checked. Also I recently added SexLab Hormones & YPS Immersive Hair Growth and Styling. I know that SLSO is not the problem. Do any of you guys had anything similar? It seems too random to me.

EDIT. I found the culprit it was either "FNIS_&_SL_Spider_Behavior_Patch" or Sexlab 1.62 sslActorAliasFIX v2

10 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

I will redo my sentence what i meant

It would be fun to be able to use the hotkeys with a controller

In defeat you can use the triggers when you can try to get away from the aggressor maybe it would be possible

i give you permit to rebind mod hotkeys to your controller

I dont get it: during the animation the guy's bar fills up completely, but starts flashing and nothing happens. Girl's bar on the other hand fills up and triggers orgasms as it should. Even if I manage to make the guy finish, his arousal in SLAroused doesnt drop to 0, but instead drops to 50 or something. Whats going on? I read about edging, is that it? The guy does it like 3-4 times in a row, is this intended?

Edit: ok, now it happened to both actors. I didnt press a thing, and the bars filled and kept flashing periodically. They even went down a bit, but then filled and started flashing again.

Fantastic mod,

Little issue, i am having a problem with the UI not appearing when using Pheromones.

The mod works in the background but i cant see the widget even when i try to make them appear

Is there someone that made it works and if yes with what settings did you use ?

Thanks !

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Fantastic mod,

Little issue, i am having a problem with the UI not appearing when using Pheromones.

The mod works in the background but i cant see the widget even when i try to make them appear

Is there someone that made it works and if yes with what settings did you use ?

Thanks !

Afaik pheromones breaks/overrides ui so it wont work

38 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

So does Horrible Harrassment Expansion, and some broken DD blindfolds.

Would be nice if those mods could fix themselves.

there was a fix for pheromones, but dont remember why it wasnt included in pheromones,

but its not my mod or one i would use so w/e

I would guess the blindfolds have slim to no chance of getting fixed in DD.

As they're often present, it might be possible for SLSO to detect them and work around the problem.

It seems like the blindfold is disabling the HUD, and taking SLSO with it, but only during sex, and the HUD is only supposed to be disabled in first-person or something, or third, I forget now.

If you swap views you can get SLSO back - sometimes.

So there might be some possibility to work around HUD disablement in general by patching something in SexLab.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I would guess the blindfolds have slim to no chance of getting fixed in DD.

As they're often present, it might be possible for SLSO to detect them and work around the problem.

It seems like the blindfold is disabling the HUD, and taking SLSO with it, but only during sex, and the HUD is only supposed to be disabled in first-person or something, or third, I forget now.

If you swap views you can get SLSO back - sometimes.

So there might be some possibility to work around HUD disablement in general by patching something in SexLab.

its not sexlab problem, since slso already removes sexlab line that disables ui

in theory i can add line to Game() script that will  force enable ui every second, but that might cause problems

or to widgets

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its not sexlab problem, since slso already removes sexlab line that disables ui

It's during sex though. It would be strange if DD disabled the UI during sex differently for blindfolds, if SexLab already disables UI during sex (unless SLSO).

I should re-test it to confirm the exact behaviour.

Is there a way to find SLSO action count externally?  I want to hook into them in SLD and SLAX.

So if I want to find (based on click count):

• Times tried to please partner
  • Times tried to please self
  • Times tried to edge partner
  • Times tried to edge self

Without having to hook the raw click events, which might not even be bound to the actions in SLSO anyway if the player rebinds.

These could increase forever (don't reset), like SexLab stats - or not - as long as I can read the values at the end of the scene to find out what changed.

Do you track these in StorageUtil? Or plan to track them?

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Is there a way to find SLSO action count externally?

no, hardly imagine its useful, player can spam them for hundred times or not at all

you can get hotkeys ids from json

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there was a fix for pheromones, but dont remember why it wasnt included in pheromones,

Hi Ed,

you were right there was a fix installed in pheromones.  The problem i had was that i installed SLSO after my game had started with pheromones already in my load order.

so today i made a new game before testing your widget patch and it seemed to work.  So installing SLSO first was the solution so pheromones could detect it at startup

well that is my theory ?

Thanks for the time you took to help

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's during sex though. It would be strange if DD disabled the UI during sex differently for blindfolds, if SexLab already disables UI during sex (unless SLSO).

I should re-test it to confirm the exact behaviour. 

Is there a way to find SLSO action count externally?  I want to hook into them in SLD and SLAX.

So if I want to find (based on click count):

• Times tried to please partner
  • Times tried to please self
  • Times tried to edge partner
  • Times tried to edge self

Without having to hook the raw click events, which might not even be bound to the actions in SLSO anyway if the player rebinds.

These could increase forever (don't reset), like SexLab stats - or not - as long as I can read the values at the end of the scene to find out what changed.

You probably know this but the key bindings are stored in the JSON, this is how STA does it:

Function RegForKeys()
    If IsSlsoInstalled && !IsMasturbation && !IsCreature
        RegisterForKey(SpeakKey)
        BonusEnjoymentKey = JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config.json", "hotkey_bonusenjoyment")
        RegisterForKey(BonusEnjoymentKey)
    EndIf
EndFunction

So if you wanted you could track them by reading the key from JSON at animation start and binding then?

17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, hardly imagine its useful, player can spam them for hundred times or not at all

you can get hotkeys ids from json

Actually, I'd probably like to know the count of ones where the player had enough stamina or magicka to execute the action, but not the ones where they didn't.

So, yes, the player can spam the key infinitely, but if they do that they run out of the required stat very quickly, and can't execute again until they have enough.

It would be a pain to patch SLSO, but I guess it could be done, I've messed with that code a bit in the past so I could generate orgasms on demand for testing.

Hello everyone just started using this mod and I'm not sure about a few things.

1. What does the "DD belt orgasm" option do? Does it activate support for the game, prevents ogasm or allows orgasm?

2. If you're pluged and belted or just plugged, can you fight against the orgasm?

3. I couldn't find the SLA Redux patch in the FOMOD it only had that "Patch_SLA_AAAA_Lewd" patch. And since I don't get a conflict notice for anything from SLA Redux I'm inclined to belive that I don't have the patch.

On 7/26/2019 at 1:04 PM, Max50005 said:

Hello everyone just started using this mod and I'm not sure about a few things.

1. What does the "DD belt orgasm" option do? Does it activate support for the game, prevents ogasm or allows orgasm?

2. If you're pluged and belted or just plugged, can you fight against the orgasm?

3. I couldn't find the SLA Redux patch in the FOMOD it only had that "Patch_SLA_AAAA_Lewd" patch. And since I don't get a conflict notice for anything from SLA Redux I'm inclined to belive that I don't have the patch.

1. prevents orgasm

2. you can, though you cant orgasm, unless forced by other mod

On 7/26/2019 at 8:04 PM, Max50005 said:

For whatever reason, Ed didn't answer this.

However, the Patch_SLA_AAAA_Lewd patch IS the SLSO patch for SLA(R). If you do not have it, you will not get correct orgasm detection in SLA(R).

In fact, it adds more than that, but without it enabling SLSO orgasms instead of classic behaviour will result in none of your orgasms being recognised by SLA(R).

SLAX will support SLSO "out of the box" and will not need a patch.

16 hours ago, Max50005 said:

Thanks but a little follow-up. I was searching for this SLAX in the forum but what is it supposed to be? I mean I can guess it's some form of SLA but that's about it.

No version has yet been posted, but it exists, and will be posted once it has the minimal feature set I'm aiming for.

Modders with an interest in integrating with it are being supported in their efforts.

Thanks for the mod I love it !

I was wondering is there a patch for stop combat ? If so would someone be kind enough to link it ..if not would someone consider creating one please and thank you.  

Edit: Well fiddle fart ..I moved stop combat to load after slso and it seems to be working again. Thanks for your consideration!