13 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Please consider a minimum ingredient chance slider. Once learned all the ingredient effects, there is no chance of anything happening. Would like to set minimum chance regardless if ingredients discovered. A fantastic mod!

I'll add it to the list ?

42 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I'll add it to the list ?

Thank you!

In the interim, could you ***please*** post a modified fmea_ingredientsscript.pex. I see the Return iUnknownEffects. Could you set that to zero? I have no idea how to compile and don't want to mess things up. I can place the file in the right folder. 

20 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Thank you!

In the interim, could you ***please*** post a modified fmea_ingredientsscript.pex. I see the Return iUnknownEffects. Could you set that to zero? I have no idea how to compile and don't want to mess things up. I can place the file in the right folder. 

If I understand your request you don't want it to be zero - that's what gets returned once you know all 4 effects.

My guess is you would want it to be 1?

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

If I understand your request you don't want it to be zero - that's what gets returned once you know all 4 effects.

My guess is you would want it to be 1?

My thought would be that there is no credit for discovered ingredient effects. Right now my understanding is that there is a (default) chance of 2.5% per unidentified effect. 4 unknown effects = 10% chance. After 1 is found, 7.5% chance and so on. For a patch, regardless of how many ingredient effects discovered, count them as zero. So always 10% chance.

For better solution, a slider that says minimum chance. So if 3 ingredients found, normal calculation would be 2.5% chance. If slider value was set to 10%, then it would override final calculation and use the 10%.

However, this is your awesome mod. Whatever you think is best. I just want to keep the danger factor regardless of discovering effects.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

count them as zero.

OK so if counting as zero ingredients known then  you actually want iUnknownEffects = 4 - if I get a minute I'll take a look

I suspect the best way to handle this in the full patch is to have a minimum overall failure chance slider for herbalism.

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

OK so if counting as zero ingredients known then  you actually want iUnknownEffects = 4 - if I get a minute I'll take a look

I suspect the best way to handle this in the full patch is to have a minimum overall failure chance slider for herbalism.

Yes, want unknown effects to be 4. Appreciate it!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

How big are the bounties?

Configurable, typically 100 to 1000 septims.  The alchemy critical failure effects that can affect others (like noxious fumes) can be turned off so effectively there's no bounty, just spoiled potions (lots of spoiled potions). 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Does this integrate with Sexlab?  When the PC passes out, it jumps to effects rather than a Sexlab scene (rohzima's animations could be a soft dependency for it).  

Yes - it is integrated with SL and passing out will result in you waking up in an SL scene if any valid actors are nearby to take advantage of you.

If nothing is happening then either there's no valid actor to use in SL with your character or there is an issue with your set up.

Bug Report:

The timeslip function has unwanted effects, because it does not update the current game time, which is a function on its own, but set 4 different variables one after the other.

What does happen:

There is a function call to timeslip with a random number between 0.02 to 5.25 hours. This random number is added to a variable fhour. If this float exceeds 24 hours, the function changes the variable by substracting 24. The varibale is than used to set the current game hour.

All other mods now think this is the time of day. Your current game time is reduced by the amount fhour was before the function is called.

All update timers are now in the past, because game hour was changed to a lower value. You can easyly proof this in your own game. Trigger an effect with blackout right before midnight. Your SLaroused will show 0 for the rest of the day, if the blackout does fastforward the clock right after midnight.

Because to my knowledge there is no simple solution to change the current game time, I just did the job by cheating. If the time does exceed the 24 hours mark, I´m just setting the time to 11:59pm. Wait a few seconds (you have to consider the timescale) and after 0:00am is passed add the rest of the timeslip ;)

No mod relying on game time is going banana...

Spoiler

GlobalVariable Property gftimescale  auto

Function TimeSlip(float fTime)
	Float fHour = GameHour.getValue() as Float
	Float ftimescale = gftimescale.getValue()
	fHour += fTime
	if fHour < 24
		GameHour.setValue(fHour)
	else
		fHour = fHour - 24
		GameHour.setValue(23.99)
		utility.wait(1+60/ftimescale)
		GameHour.setvalue(fhour)
	endif
endFunction

Keep in mind: My idea will take timescale into the calculation. If anybody has timescale 10 or lower he´ll have to wait for 7 seconds or more until his character is able to move again.

With standard timescale this is still 4 seconds.

1 Skyrim minute divided by timescale 20 = 3 realtime seconds. 1 Skyrim minute = 60 Skyrim seconds divided by timescale 20 = 3 realtime seconds.

10 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

The timeslip function has unwanted effects,

Thanks for the report and proposed solution.

Can you let me have the names of a couple of mods that are affected so that I have something to test against please as I have not come across an issue in my games/testing.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:27 AM, Bane Master said:

Thanks for the report and proposed solution.

Can you let me have the names of a couple of mods that are affected so that I have something to test against please as I have not come across an issue in my games/testing.

Better Vampires: Feeding timer is bugged after blackout beyond 0:00am resulting in minus hours for last feed. If the last feeding was at 10:00 pm and the blackout is till 2:00 am, your last feed would be -20 hours.

Sex Lab aroused: Arousal is bugged after blackout beyond 0:00am. The arousal is stuck at zero till the gamehour is again going beyond the value it had before the blackout. If the arousal at 10:00 pm is 75 and you blackout till 2:00 am your arousal is zero till the clock reaches 10:00pm again.

Yps fashion: Hair growth is depending on time (play it with quick hair growth to see the difference). Using quick hair growth it should take only a 2-3 days to grow one stage of hair (depening on the inital hair length). Again having a blackout past midnight will add another day of hair growth or even worse: if the hair stage changed a few minutes ago, the hair growth timer is going in the minus range.

The infectious intruder toggle in enchanting doesn't seem to be actually adding an infection when checked. I do have parasites and the harness also triggered but no chaurus infection. Troubleshooting suggestions? 

I have EC+, ES, ED, Parasites and FMEA installed in that order in both left and right pane of MO, if that helps.

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

The infectious intruder toggle in enchanting doesn't seem to be actually adding an infection when checked. I do have parasites and the harness also triggered but no chaurus infection. Troubleshooting suggestions? 

I have EC+, ES, ED, Parasites and FMEA installed in that order in both left and right pane of MO, if that helps.

It's a long time since I wrote that but if I recall correctly...

Spoiler

The infection in this case should be the parasite Armor infection from Parasites - not EC Chaurus. Is that what you are getting?

48 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

It's a long time since I wrote that but if I recall correctly...

Hide contents

The infection in this case should be the parasite Armor infection from Parasites - not EC Chaurus. Is that what you are getting?

Yes, yes it is. Sorry, I thought that meant EC+. Working as intended I guess! It's just always struck me as odd that the intruder doesn't cause EC+ to trigger, so that's where my mind went.

I have an idea for the Enchantment Table to make it even more dangerous. Not sure how possible this is to do but the mod Morphology has unstable versions of enchanted items (which change the characters proportions) so it would be nice to see a failure chance in FMEA where enchanting creates the enchantment you wanted but in the unstable version. So you kind of did manage to make an enchantment work but your skills weren´t good enough and it caused the enchantment to be unstable. Now you either use the unstable version you just got that likely cost you an expensive soulgem or you spend even more money and try once more. Though some enchantments may be so expensive that using the unstable version would be worth it instead of trying again.