2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Thanks for the report - haven't come across any other reports of this but one thought comes to mind. There are a few mods that change coin weights, is it possible you have a mod installed that is changing the weight back due to it being set differently for that Mod?

The only thing I could think of was Sexlab Adventures, which also has the capability to change the weight of gold, but I did not have the extra esp'SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp' installed and I never configured that function on that save file.  I have removed Adventures from my load order and am making a new character, but I added Sexlab Survival which apparently also has a gold weight mechanic.   

Another thing that I tested was that I was using an early save in the "Abandoned Prison' to start the game with, as it seemed much more stable to load that save first and then load the current save.  The early save did not have FMEA enabled.  So my theory was that maybe I needed to have it enabled on the early save with the same weight setting.  But that did not change the behavior of the coin weight returning to zero when loading the current save.

I'm going to try and use FMEA's gold weight again to see if it works for me this time.  Of course, with Survival installed, my character might never have 1000 gold (haha)... I'll let you know what I find out.  Thanks :)

10 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Another thing that I tested was that I was using an early save in the "Abandoned Prison' to start the game with, as it seemed much more stable to load that save first and then load the current save.  The early save did not have FMEA enabled.  So my theory was that maybe I needed to have it enabled on the early save with the same weight setting.

Loading the early save first shouldn't affect the later save like that, so there's something else going on.  If you're having trouble loading straight into your latest save, I recommend Load Game CTD Fix, a simple SKSE plugin that forces the game to load in a single thread.  After installing it, I've never had a crash loading directly into a late-game save. 

14 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Another thing that I tested was that I was using an early save in the "Abandoned Prison' to start the game with, as it seemed much more stable to load that save first and then load the current save.  The early save did not have FMEA enabled.  So my theory was that maybe I needed to have it enabled on the early save with the same weight setting.  But that d

id not change the behavior of the coin weight returning to zero when loading the current save.

This is pretty common and I think not caused by FMEA. For whatever reason loading a small interior location first helps prevent some crashes. You can also try `coc qasmoke from the main menu before loading your save

Okay cop out question time: how do I get rid of the blurred vision effect? I've tried waiting it out but it's been well over a day in-game and it's still present. 

I saw a comment suggesting there's an "immersive" way of clearing it, but everything I've tried hasn't done anything to clear it up. Hadn't expected a failed potion to take days to fix :|

13 hours ago, silveredgold said:

how do I get rid of the blurred vision effect?

Does your PC pray regularly at shrines? Or cure diseases with potions? I could be misremembering, perhaps it's a poison that needs a potion to cure, but I'm pretty sure it's one of those.

16 hours ago, silveredgold said:

Okay cop out question time: how do I get rid of the blurred vision effect? I've tried waiting it out but it's been well over a day in-game and it's still present. 

Last time that I failed it took me about 2 or 3 in-game days .. :classic_smile:

8 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Does your PC pray regularly at shrines? Or cure diseases with potions? I could be misremembering, perhaps it's a poison that needs a potion to cure, but I'm pretty sure it's one of those.

I'll have to try a shrine. Pretty sure I tried the Cure Disease and it didn't clear it up (but might be misremembering so I'll give it a shot next time it happens).

On 5/4/2020 at 9:36 PM, worik said:

Last time that I failed it took me about 2 or 3 in-game days .. :classic_smile:

If it's too long for your taste change the difficulty setting in the MCM.

If you want to remove this (and any other FMEA effects) at once use the "Reset FMEA Player State" toggle in the MCM.

23 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Not for me :classic_laugh:

To be honest, from a roleplay perspective my character considered herself lucky to be "only" blinded for a few days. That's the price to pay for fooling around with dangerous nonsense like alchemy.

Better leave it to the village witches!

conclusion: it's perfect the way it is ?

On 5/7/2020 at 4:06 AM, Bane Master said:

If you want to remove this (and any other FMEA effects) at once use the "Reset FMEA Player State" toggle in the MCM.

Is there a way of removing the effects in-game without resorting to MCM resets? I don't mind it being a punishing thing, but (personally!) I like having the ability to either wait it out *or* do something about it. I tried a Potion of Cure Disease and it didn't seem to do anything.

1 hour ago, silveredgold said:

Is there a way of removing the effects in-game without resorting to MCM resets? I don't mind it being a punishing thing, but (personally!) I like having the ability to either wait it out *or* do something about it. I tried a Potion of Cure Disease and it didn't seem to do anything.

Spoiler

That's strange because assuming it is the blinding effect caused by alchemy fumes it should be cured - can you try again and send me a log of the attempt

On 5/3/2020 at 7:17 AM, Marg597 said:

The only thing I could think of was Sexlab Adventures, which also has the capability to change the weight of gold, but I did not have the extra esp'SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp' installed and I never configured that function on that save file.  I have removed Adventures from my load order and am making a new character, but I added Sexlab Survival which apparently also has a gold weight mechanic.   

Another thing that I tested was that I was using an early save in the "Abandoned Prison' to start the game with, as it seemed much more stable to load that save first and then load the current save.  The early save did not have FMEA enabled.  So my theory was that maybe I needed to have it enabled on the early save with the same weight setting.  But that did not change the behavior of the coin weight returning to zero when loading the current save.

I'm going to try and use FMEA's gold weight again to see if it works for me this time.  Of course, with Survival installed, my character might never have 1000 gold (haha)... I'll let you know what I find out.  Thanks :)

The gold setting is working now for me.  I finally got a new run going with a new save and I made sure to set Sexlab Survival's gold weight to 0 and I set FMEA to 10, and it's working perfectly as far as I can tell.  I have FMEA loading after Survival if it makes any difference. I tested putting gold into containers and taking it out, and the weight appears to be updating correctly and I don't have to set it up each time I load into the game. 

So it very well could have been Sexlab Adventures interfering in my previous save configuration.  I didn't try playing with the load order at that time, so it may be possible to get the mods to play nicely together. 

Thanks for a great mod!

Edit:  Also I added Load Game CTD Fix, Thanks @HexBolt8 for that recommendation, seems to have fixed loading in for the most part (only 1 crash loading so far and i suspect it was a specific mod I had that changed what NPC's were wearing, which I have removed and so far fine)

Oddly enough I had two events trigger after black out. One was simple slavery, the other was SD where PC got enslaved to a follower who was in Markarth,  PC was in Falkreath lol. Is it a conflict of load order?

This, if my memory serves me correctly, happened before as well, for example being assaulted and also transported to simple slavery cell at the same time.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Oddly enough I had two events trigger after black out. One was simple slavery, the other was SD where PC got enslaved to a follower who was in Markarth,  PC was in Falkreath lol. Is it a conflict of load order?

This, if my memory serves me correctly, happened before as well, for example being assaulted and also transported to simple slavery cell at the same time.

Strange - I've not seen this myself, it would be really useful to see a log of when it happened. Unless I have screwed the logic up somehow (always possible! :) ) this is an If... elseif... scenario so that shouldn't be possible.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 3:11 AM, Xiaron said:

Quick question. FMEA isn't triggering an EC+ pregnancy when it fires an ooze/slime animation. Possible troubleshooting? Chaurus and tentacle animations appear to work correctly.

That's by design - as things stand FMEA will only impregnate you with Tentacle animations 

22 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I am a little curious as to why though.

TBH there is no particular why - just that when I coded it I was thinking Classic Tentacles = EC+

When I next have time to work on FMEA I'll see about adding a toggle for slimes/oozes to be included.

21 hours ago, Bane Master said:

TBH there is no particular why - just that when I coded it I was thinking Classic Tentacles = EC+

When I next have time to work on FMEA I'll see about adding a toggle for slimes/oozes to be included.

That would be great, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I love this mod to death, but having to wait multiple days to enchant is getting old.  I'd kill for either a slider to allow us to choose max/min Unstable Enchanter effect, or preferably a more immersive way to deal with it such as through repeated use.  or maybe hit it with the right spell?  fire effect on enchanter=fire/fireball spell?  If nothing else just a way to know how long until the enchanter will be back online.  Just spitballing as the enchanter is the only part of the mod (so far as i know) that doesn't have some way to mitigate the negative effects short of disabling.

FMEA Version 1.46 released

• Added: Parasitic Intruders will now use the EC+ infection if SL Parasites is not installed
  • Added: Parasitic Intruder infections can be toggled on/off in the MCM
  • Added: Maximum Duration Slider for the Unstable Enchanter effect

Vote for an MCM option to remove crime from injuring anyone through mining plugin. Kind of "breaks immersion" because we all know YOU DONT STAND UNDER THE CRANE! In other words, summoning an angry atronach due to clumsiness when enchanting - that's on PC. Getting hurt because standing to a dangerous work space due to mining - that's on them. Don't be bystanders to these works. Don't be stupid :)