Morphology

View File

Morphology is an expansion related mod that adds powerful enchantments and potions, with some odd side-effects.

Illicit Ingredients

Several creatures, and all humanoids can now be dissected to obtain powerful ingredients. Currently, Dwarven Automatons, Chaurus, Spiders, Spriggans, Trolls, Skeevers, Hagravens, and Giants can all be harvested. Some of these ingredients can be converted back into normal ingredients at Alchemy Tables. Others can be cooked into odd meals.

To dissect these creatures, all you need is a dagger to get started. Activating corpses while crouched will allow you harvest hunks of flesh from these creatures and humanoids. To obtain the other ingredients, you will need more tools. Specific embalming tools found in warlock lairs and nordic ruins allow you harvest fluids and organs. The scalpel, pick, and scissors aid with organs, while the screw tool aids with fluids. If you come across a dwarven extractor, that will also help you drain fluids.

If you obtain a human heart or human flesh, you will have the insight to craft Dissection Tools at a forge, which allow you to harvest most cadavers easily.

Warlocks, vampires, and apothecaries may have some of these new ingredients on hand as well.

Experimental Potions

The ingredients from these creatures will have beneficial effects similar to those found in vanilla ingredients. However, unlike vanilla effects, these can be stacked without dispelling each other. Multiple resist or fortify potions made of these experimental effects can be active at the same time. The draw-back is the side effects. Each effect changes your body by some amount, relative to the strength of the potion you made. The changes are dormant until you have a night's rest, but will be dramatic afterwards if you overuse them.

Ingredients harvested from humanoids have no pragmatic effects, but can counteract the side effects of the other ingredients.

If the side-effects of your potions are getting out of hand, you can craft Blood Elixirs at an Alchemy Table, which partially restores your original shape.

Unstable Enchantments

Several unstable enchantments can be found on simple rings, found in dungeons and on enemies. These effects mirror normal enchantments, yet, they can be applied onto any piece of armor or clothing without restriction. However, prolonged use of these enchantments change your body over time. These side effects are dormant until you sleep, but can get out of hand if you rest wearing these artifacts.

You will occasionally find Warped Soul Gem Fragments. To partially reduce the side-effects of the enchantments, you can take three of them and a roll of paper to an enchanting table and craft a Scroll of Restore Form.

Vanilla Effects Plugin

If you don't want to go through the effort of finding and using these enchantments to start changing your character's body, you can download the Vanilla Effects optional plugin. This causes all vanilla armor enchantments and beneficial potions to cause changes.

Compatibility

This mod requires NiOverride or RaceMenu, and CBBE RaceMenu Morphs, and Armor and Clothing Models built through Bodyslide with Morphs Enabled.

If you don't know about anything I just said, do some Googling or ask in the forums.

This mod should be compatible with everything else. It just needs a bashed-patch due to some item list edits.

I also recommend you install a mod that makes the morphs actually detrimental to your character. SexLab Disparity is one I can think of.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    NiOverride or RaceMenu, CBBE RaceMenu Morphs, Bodymorph Enabled Armor Meshes
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Interesting idea, does this also work for NPCs, or is it player-only?

Hmm, I imagine using this with body builders potions will give some crazy results 😁😁

Hi, I´ve just installed the mod, but I´m not quite sure on some things.

How do I dissect creatures? I have a dagger, but there is no indication whatsoever on how to do this. I´ve already tried a troll and a spider, but no luck so far...

I already got a warped soul stone fragment from a Vampire, so the mod seems to work...

I would really appreciate, if someone could help me with this.

1 hour ago, Strunzkopp said:

Hi, I´ve just installed the mod, but I´m not quite sure on some things.

How do I dissect creatures? I have a dagger, but there is no indication whatsoever on how to do this. I´ve already tried a troll and a spider, but no luck so far...

I already got a warped soul stone fragment from a Vampire, so the mod seems to work...

I would really appreciate, if someone could help me with this.

From my limited testing it seems you have to be crouched next to a corpse, and then interact with it to get the dissect option to come up. It also seems not all daggers work, my ebony dagger didn't get the interaction, while a steel and iron dagger did.

Sounds like a lot of fun, but would we need a patch for CACO?

The only two issues I've run into thus far are:

One, I can only dissect things with an iron dagger, steel and any other type of dagger doesn't work for me.
And two, when I dissect something I don't want to pick up the other loot the body had on it. I was working my way through a cave of Falmer, and i amassed a large collection of falmer swords and bows simply by dissecting. I figure if you want to search a body for loot you'd do it before the dissection.

This could work nicely with something like Hunterborn and its skinning/harvesting/hunting knife mechanics.

I really like the idea of having "negative" buffs applied to various enchanted equipment. With the right item scaling, enchanted items that don't have some form of debuff could be harder to come by and therefore more highly prized. I personally use Disparity, so I can definitely see how morph effects would make things interesting in that respect.

I was thinking that this equipment debuff idea could be expanded upon even further with various other status effects like lowered health/magicka/stamina capacity/regeneration, or debuffs to skills - like a lot of other RPG games tend to include. Surprisingly, I'm not actually familiar with any other mods that currently do this sort of thing.

There could be status effects that work with other lewd mods. Some examples:

Pheramones - Perhaps items crafted from certain animal parts could afflict the character with pheromones.

Hentai Pregnancy/Fertility Mode - Some items could increase a character's fertility while worn, and perhaps have a lingering effect for a number of hours when removed.

Skooma Whore - Some items could increase addiction while worn.

Estrus - Risk of random tentacle attacks.

Items could also trigger various status messages when an effect is applied like:

"This armor smells kind of funny..."

"This armor is itchy."

"This armor is making my belly tingle."

"My boobs feel swollen." or "This outfit is starting to feel tighter around my breasts."

10 hours ago, AWHA said:

Interesting idea, does this also work for NPCs

Yes

13 hours ago, Mytologist said:

will this work with SAM or SOS?

No

3 hours ago, snarfies said:

Sounds like a lot of fun, but would we need a patch for CACO?

No

14 hours ago, HayleX said:

would this work on SE?

Maybe

2 hours ago, obviouslyincognito said:

The only two issues I've run into thus far are:

One, I can only dissect things with an iron dagger, steel and any other type of dagger doesn't work for me.
And two, when I dissect something I don't want to pick up the other loot the body had on it. I was working my way through a cave of Falmer, and i amassed a large collection of falmer swords and bows simply by dissecting. I figure if you want to search a body for loot you'd do it before the dissection.

The mod checks if you have an item with keyword "WeapTypeDagger". However, the condition might be bugged in some scenarios.

The mod should give you all items from corpses you dissect before disabling them.

Can you use this for UUNP or will only CBBE Racemenu morphs work ?

Does this conflict with SexLab Inflation Framework?

10 hours ago, Erebea said:

From my limited testing it seems you have to be crouched next to a corpse, and then interact with it to get the dissect option to come up. It also seems not all daggers work, my ebony dagger didn't get the interaction, while a steel and iron dagger did.

Thx for your answer. Upon further testing I was only able to dissect corpses once I´ve got my hands on some embalming tools. No dagger alone worked for me so far.

But now that I have the embalming tools, the mod seems to work fine for me.

5 hours ago, AkiKay said:

You need the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp plugin file. However, you can use uunp bodies and armor. They just need the standard CBBE sliders implemented to work.

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Does this conflict with SexLab Inflation Framework?

No

On 5/16/2020 at 5:52 AM, HayleX said:

would this work on SE?

I tried converting it myself. For some reason, the bimbo potion that supposedly increases the breasts by 200% actually deflates them by that much, regardless of my SLIF settings

On 5/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, AkiKay said:

I just tested this mod (a little bit) and it works with UUNP. Of course, you need RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp active instead of RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Not sure if it's just i have a broked game, or if the mod isnt working like it should.

the alchemic potion to remove 25% of gains works instantly but when i try to use the scrolls to remove the 25% from enchanted sources nothing seems to happen.  

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if it's just i have a broked game, or if the mod isnt working like it should.

the alchemic potion to remove 25% of gains works instantly but when i try to use the scrolls to remove the 25% from enchanted sources nothing seems to happen.  

The Blood Elixir only removes gains caused by potions. Scrolls only remove gains caused by enchantments.

I´m liking it so far. It really made me want to use Alchemy. Although i murder every innocent soul i come across to get their organs like some black market organization 😅 I also noticed that the effects are extremely subtle. I am Alchemy level 54 and 3 on the Alchemist Perk and im getting stuff like 9% size of Bodypart for 5 seconds. Is that normal ? Quite short and minor. Still trying to figure out how to make a "Bimbo Potion" that i saw mentioned in the description. Keeps me really entertained!

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

. Scrolls only remove gains caused by enchantments.

Yeah, i do understand that.  When i use the scroll to remove the enchantment effect's from unstable rings, the cast animtion plays like any other scroll would, but there is no sound or effect and no reduction in size of the character

5 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Still trying to figure out how to make a "Bimbo Potion"

That's just a debug item I used during testing. You can't acquire it normally.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

I'll look into it. I have some other bug fixes I'm planning on releasing tomorrow.

This mod should be compatible with everything else. It just needs a bashed-patch due to some item list edits.

How do I do that? It seems that alchemist item list edits from other mods like Pearl Juice got overwritten.

Also Are the "Dissection Tools" in any way relevant? Because: I created those via console and put them into a General Stores container which caused CTDs either on putting them in and storing something afterwards or - if put in as last item - on taking them out again.