Morphology

View File

Morphology is an expansion mod that adds potions, enchantments, spells and other mechanics that can change the player's body or NPCs bodies.

Note: If your character's body isn't changing when using the aspects of this mod, it is due to:

1. Your body/clothing meshes don't have Morphs Enabled. Rebuild them with Bodyslide with 'Build Morphs' checked in the bottom left.
  2. You don't have NiOverride or RaceMenu installed.
  3. You're using body/clothing meshes built with a different set of morphs. This mod was built on LE UUNP/CBBE morphs. If you're using CBBE SE or 3BA, or other newer sliders, you likely won't see any changes. BHUNP is reported to be compatible, however.

wm46 has made an incredible Config Menu for Skyrim Special Edition that should fix issues with CBBE SE or 3BA morph sets. See here:

Morphology - Morph Config Menu

Illicit Ingredients

Humanoids and many creatures and animals can be dissected to obtain powerful ingredients. Some of these ingredients can be converted back into normal ingredients at Alchemy Tables. Others can be cooked into odd meals.

To perform dissections, the minimum you need is a simple dagger. Activating corpses with a dagger equipped gives the option to harvest flesh of the cadavers. To obtain the other ingredients, you will need more tools. Specific embalming tools found in warlock lairs and nordic ruins allow you harvest fluids and organs. The scalpel, pick, and scissors aid with organs, while the screw tool aids with fluids. If you come across a dwarven extractor, that will also help you drain fluids. Whenever you are dissecting a cadaver, you can choose to dissect either flesh, fluids, organs, or all. Selecting only one type of ingredient to harvest reduces the amount of time taken to finish the dissection.

If you obtain a human heart or flesh, or one of the ingredients added by this mod, you can craft Dissection Tools at a forge, which allow you to harvest most cadavers easily. Warlocks, vampires, falmer, and other mages may carry a set of these tools, in addition to the ingredients themselves.

Hunters and Apothecaries may carry some creature ingredients, while Vampires, Necromancers, and Warlocks may carry humanoid ingredients.

These ingredients, by themselves, only cause bodily changes. Each creature and humanoid race increases or decreases the size of certian body areas, like torso, belly, legs, etc. Also, the size of the creature or animal determines the effectiveness of the ingredients. You can review the cheat sheet in the images to see exactly what creature provides what.

Additionally, you can refine normal ingredients with them with an Alchemical Refinery to make elixirs, salves, and cures with experimental effects. These effects are different from normal alchemical effects, in that they can stack over eachother, with the 'draw-back' of causing bodily changes. Also, these experimental ingredients each have only one effect, so they can be added to other potion mixtures to easily add an additional effect, or three of them can be combined to easily make a potion with 3 effects.

To refine ingredients you need an Alchemical Refinery, which can be bought from an Apothecary or found on some warlocks or mages. Activating the Refinery in your inventory, or placing it and activating it, brings up a menu allowing you to insert ingredients. You will need at least one 'normal' ingredient, and two different kinds of 'illicit' ingredients body ingredients like fat, flesh, bone meal; fluids like blood, marrow, bile; or organs. The type of illicit ingredients you add determines what effects you can refine.

-Body and Fluid ingredients together can refine Fortify Skill effects, making Experimental Salves.
-Body and Organ ingredients together can refine Resistance effects, making Experimental Elixirs.
-Fluid and Organ ingredients together can refine Health, Magicka, and Stamina effects, making Experimental Cures.

These experimental ingredients can also be carried by Apothecaries, Warlocks, and Vampires.

The bodily changes caused by these ingredients and potions can be partially reverted by making Blood Elixirs at an Alchemy Table, or by buying morphing potions from Apothecaries.

Unstable Enchantments

Soul gem fragments from Black Soul Gems can be warped at an enchanting table, and used to Destabilize the enchanted armor you find. Placing enchanted armor in the world and then activating it while carrying at least three of the same kind of warped soul gem will make the enchantment unstable. If you disenchant the item, the unstable enchantment can be applied to any type of equipment. However, the enchantment will slowly alter your body if you wear it for extended periods of time.

The warped soul gem fragments can be combined with a roll of paper at an enchanting table to make a Scroll of Restore Form, which will revert some of the effects from unstable enchantments.

Morphing Spells

A handful of new Alteration spells allow you to siphon body sizes to and from NPCs. You can find their associated tomes wherever you normally find Apprentice and Adept level spells. All spells are split into 8 body regions: Arms, Torso, Belly, Breasts, Nipples, Ass, Hips, Legs.

Endow - Apprentice Level Spells that transfers a portion of one random morph from the caster to the target.

Embezzle - Apprentice Level Spells that transfers a portion one random morph from the target to the caster.

Plump - Adept Level Spells that transfers a portion of all relevant morphs from the caster to the target.

Pilfer - Adept Level Spells that transfers a portion of all relevant morphs from the target to the caster.

Size Effects

Having a ridiculous voluptous body now has some effect on your gameplay. At increased sizes, your Health, Magicka, Stamina, and associated regeneration is increased, at the cost of mobility debuffs, all depending on what parts of your body were enlarged. For example, enourmous breasts increase your maximum Magicka, but cause you to trip and stumble while running or sprinting; while having an enourmous ass increases your Magicka Regeneration, but causes you to stumble and make noise while running or sprinting.

The effects take into account all body changing mods, not just Morphology. So, if your character is enlarged by some of my other mods like Body Builders or Corruption, or through another mod that uses NiOverride Morphs, then you will still succumb to these effects.

You can toggle the effects off in the MCM if it doesn't mesh with your gameplay. You can also set 'Size Offsets' in the MCM if you use a Bodyslide preset that is large by default.

Vanilla Effects Plugin

If you don't want to go through the effort of finding and using these ingredients and enchantments to start changing your character's body, you can download the Vanilla Effects optional plugin. This causes all vanilla armor enchantments and beneficial potions to cause changes similar to Experimental Ingredients and Unstable Enchantments.

Compatibility

This mod requires NiOverride or RaceMenu, CBBE RaceMenu Morphs, and Armor and Clothing Models built through Bodyslide with Morphs Enabled.

If you don't know about anything I just said, do some Googling or ask in the forums.

This mod should be compatible with everything else. It just needs a bashed-patch due to some item list edits.

Thanks to Blary for the model for the Alchemical Refinery.

Change Log:

3.0.2 (7/19/22)

-Removed some debug items that were causing crashes with AddItemMenu

3.0.1 (7/18/22)

-Added Breasts size offset option to MCM that I somehow missed

3.0 (7/16/22)

-Redid script structure to better allow different morphs and male morphs.
-Made size effects less extreme by default.
-Reverted changes to creature drops.
-Changed vanilla variant ingredients (Giant's toe, hagraven feathers, falmer ears) to morphology ingredients (liver, eyeballs)
-Added maxs and mins to alchemy and enchants.
-Added adept rank morphing spells (Plump- and Pilfer-).
-Made blood elixirs and restore form scrolls always available at apothecaries and mages.
-Made alchemy and enchanting effects cause weighted random morphs, rather than specific morphs.
-Made unstable variants of robes.
-Added restoring scrolls for NPCs.
-Added morphing potions to vendors.
-Added soul gems and unstable rings to court wizards.
-Added unstable rings to warlocks, forsworn, vampires.
-Made experimental ingredient effects last longer.
-Rebalanced experimental ingredient values.
-Added npc reactions to morph spells.
-Added global max/min morph limits.
-Added Nipple spells.
-Changed size effect updating.
-Added morphology spell tomes to vanilla spell tome lists.
-Rebalanced tools when dissecting, so certain tools are more useful, and depreciated others.
-Moved alchemy refining to a seperate tool. Alchemical Refinery.
-Removed Specific Morphs from Alchemy/Enchanting effects. Now Alch/Ench effects randomly increase a random morph from a body section.
-Alch/Ench effects now increase/decrease randomly, based off the total morph value that is being manipulated.
-Added many more creature parts, so it's easier to use the alchemy system without playing as a ghoul or cannibal, reused depreciated 'fresh' ingredients.
-Added size offsets for large Bodyslide presets.
-Added mcm option for size exponent.
-Added mcm toggle for removing items from dissected bodies.
-Added mcm options for base dissection time.
-Added multiple base dissection times for different corpse sizes.
-Added cancel option to dissection.
-Added force size update option to MCM.
-Added player weaponspeedmult fix, and MCM option to disable it.
-Decreased value of alchemical morph effects.
-Added creature ingredients to hunters.
-Added Reset Morphs debug options to MCM.

Previous Versions:

Spoiler

2.0 (9/5/21)

Major update. Shouldn't require a clean save.

-Depreciated 'fresh' ingredients

-Added body part ingredients for trolls, giants, hagravens, falmer

-Added ingredient refinement

-Moved player morph updating to separate effect, so using multiple morphing potions at once shouldn't crash the game

-Removed morphs decaying when sleeping

-Enchantments now periodically morph npcs, up to a point

-Added body measurement spell

-Added size effects: large bodies increase HMS and Regen at the cost of some mobility

-Added the first set of morphing spells

-Added an MCM with a few options

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    NiOverride or RaceMenu, Morph Enabled Armor Meshes
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Hi, I´ve just installed the mod, but I´m not quite sure on some things.

How do I dissect creatures? I have a dagger, but there is no indication whatsoever on how to do this. I´ve already tried a troll and a spider, but no luck so far...

I already got a warped soul stone fragment from a Vampire, so the mod seems to work...

I would really appreciate, if someone could help me with this.

1 hour ago, Strunzkopp said:

Hi, I´ve just installed the mod, but I´m not quite sure on some things.

How do I dissect creatures? I have a dagger, but there is no indication whatsoever on how to do this. I´ve already tried a troll and a spider, but no luck so far...

I already got a warped soul stone fragment from a Vampire, so the mod seems to work...

I would really appreciate, if someone could help me with this.

From my limited testing it seems you have to be crouched next to a corpse, and then interact with it to get the dissect option to come up. It also seems not all daggers work, my ebony dagger didn't get the interaction, while a steel and iron dagger did.

The only two issues I've run into thus far are:

One, I can only dissect things with an iron dagger, steel and any other type of dagger doesn't work for me.
And two, when I dissect something I don't want to pick up the other loot the body had on it. I was working my way through a cave of Falmer, and i amassed a large collection of falmer swords and bows simply by dissecting. I figure if you want to search a body for loot you'd do it before the dissection.

This could work nicely with something like Hunterborn and its skinning/harvesting/hunting knife mechanics.

I really like the idea of having "negative" buffs applied to various enchanted equipment. With the right item scaling, enchanted items that don't have some form of debuff could be harder to come by and therefore more highly prized. I personally use Disparity, so I can definitely see how morph effects would make things interesting in that respect.

I was thinking that this equipment debuff idea could be expanded upon even further with various other status effects like lowered health/magicka/stamina capacity/regeneration, or debuffs to skills - like a lot of other RPG games tend to include. Surprisingly, I'm not actually familiar with any other mods that currently do this sort of thing.

There could be status effects that work with other lewd mods. Some examples:

Pheramones - Perhaps items crafted from certain animal parts could afflict the character with pheromones.

Hentai Pregnancy/Fertility Mode - Some items could increase a character's fertility while worn, and perhaps have a lingering effect for a number of hours when removed.

Skooma Whore - Some items could increase addiction while worn.

Estrus - Risk of random tentacle attacks.

Items could also trigger various status messages when an effect is applied like:

"This armor smells kind of funny..."

"This armor is itchy."

"This armor is making my belly tingle."

"My boobs feel swollen." or "This outfit is starting to feel tighter around my breasts."

10 hours ago, AWHA said:

Interesting idea, does this also work for NPCs

Yes

13 hours ago, Mytologist said:

will this work with SAM or SOS?

No

3 hours ago, snarfies said:

Sounds like a lot of fun, but would we need a patch for CACO?

No

14 hours ago, HayleX said:

would this work on SE?

Maybe

2 hours ago, obviouslyincognito said:

The only two issues I've run into thus far are:

One, I can only dissect things with an iron dagger, steel and any other type of dagger doesn't work for me.
And two, when I dissect something I don't want to pick up the other loot the body had on it. I was working my way through a cave of Falmer, and i amassed a large collection of falmer swords and bows simply by dissecting. I figure if you want to search a body for loot you'd do it before the dissection.

The mod checks if you have an item with keyword "WeapTypeDagger". However, the condition might be bugged in some scenarios.

The mod should give you all items from corpses you dissect before disabling them.

10 hours ago, Erebea said:

From my limited testing it seems you have to be crouched next to a corpse, and then interact with it to get the dissect option to come up. It also seems not all daggers work, my ebony dagger didn't get the interaction, while a steel and iron dagger did.

Thx for your answer. Upon further testing I was only able to dissect corpses once I´ve got my hands on some embalming tools. No dagger alone worked for me so far.

But now that I have the embalming tools, the mod seems to work fine for me.

5 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Can you use this for UUNP or will only CBBE Racemenu morphs work ?

You need the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp plugin file. However, you can use uunp bodies and armor. They just need the standard CBBE sliders implemented to work.

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Does this conflict with SexLab Inflation Framework?

No

On 5/16/2020 at 5:52 AM, HayleX said:

would this work on SE?

I tried converting it myself. For some reason, the bimbo potion that supposedly increases the breasts by 200% actually deflates them by that much, regardless of my SLIF settings

On 5/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, AkiKay said:

Can you use this for UUNP or will only CBBE Racemenu morphs work ?

I just tested this mod (a little bit) and it works with UUNP. Of course, you need RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp active instead of RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if it's just i have a broked game, or if the mod isnt working like it should.

the alchemic potion to remove 25% of gains works instantly but when i try to use the scrolls to remove the 25% from enchanted sources nothing seems to happen.  

The Blood Elixir only removes gains caused by potions. Scrolls only remove gains caused by enchantments.

I´m liking it so far. It really made me want to use Alchemy. Although i murder every innocent soul i come across to get their organs like some black market organization ? I also noticed that the effects are extremely subtle. I am Alchemy level 54 and 3 on the Alchemist Perk and im getting stuff like 9% size of Bodypart for 5 seconds. Is that normal ? Quite short and minor. Still trying to figure out how to make a "Bimbo Potion" that i saw mentioned in the description. Keeps me really entertained!

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

. Scrolls only remove gains caused by enchantments.

Yeah, i do understand that.  When i use the scroll to remove the enchantment effect's from unstable rings, the cast animtion plays like any other scroll would, but there is no sound or effect and no reduction in size of the character

This mod should be compatible with everything else. It just needs a bashed-patch due to some item list edits.

How do I do that? It seems that alchemist item list edits from other mods like Pearl Juice got overwritten.

Also Are the "Dissection Tools" in any way relevant? Because: I created those via console and put them into a General Stores container which caused CTDs either on putting them in and storing something afterwards or - if put in as last item - on taking them out again.