So, I wanted to use the new warpaint for something and also play with the other face color sliders and the eye size slider and I ended up with confirmed insane fire wizard who gets off from arson and lava.

Yes, silly, I know.

ToastyFish1.jpg.5f1f5408bad26d37222ac687bef2a077.jpg

Spoiler

ToastyFish2.jpg.6f439415e27898497320d356b0cf5d53.jpgToastyFish3.jpg.2cdd49e4c3161616b3e629515b713727.jpg

Fake Q&A:

Q: Fire mage? That's stupid, especially now that there was conversation about water magic. Pox on you and your mailman!

A: sod off

Q: That's ugly.

A: That's the point.

Q: wtf man wheres the body paint to compliment this man you suck man

A: I have yet to come across any body paint mod I like.

Q: At least show more skin, my lustful eyes demand it! Wheres the tiddies??

A: Have you ever tried to cook naked?

The existence of hakama makes me want some kind of geta or zōri to go with it though.

4 hours ago, Tail Blehczar said:

Custom poorly made stripes. I'm not too good at texturing. 

You say "poorly made", but they would look more "realistic" and natural as actual biological markings than if you slapped some perfectly symmetrical tiger stripes on her.

Sharks don't exactly seem to have uniform markings, so what you got there is more fitting. Hell, the "tiger" shark doesn't even have real tiger stripes, those markings look more like leopard spots, if anything (on top of that, the leopard shark is a completely different species, and while their body markings are cool, they don't look that much like leopard markings either :classic_wacko:).

19 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

So, I wanted to use the new warpaint for something and also play with the other face color sliders and the eye size slider and I ended up with confirmed insane fire wizard who gets off from arson and lava.

Yes, silly, I know.

One of my takeaways from my now-finished endeavor back into Oblivion is that Skyrim is missing some of that lava-filled fire-y wasteland goodness from Mehrunes Dagon's Deadlands. So I gotta give it to here, it does have its charm.

Also really nice use of DoF there, those particles create some nice effects. Where did you take those pics? I assume it's from a mod because I don't recall anything like that being in the vanilla game.

19 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

The existence of hakama makes me want some kind of geta or zōri to go with it though.

I'm pretty sure I've seen some of those around, shouldn't be too hard to find them; only problem would be getting them to fit/look good on the beast feet somehow. Unless you don't mind the feet magically morphing into human ones when wearing them because... magic, I guess? (Seriously, though, who would want to have human feet when you can have those paws instead? :classic_tongue:).

8 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Also really nice use of DoF there, those particles create some nice effects. Where did you take those pics? I assume it's from a mod because I don't recall anything like that being in the vanilla game.

That was in literally the only place in the game with lava: the Aetherium Forge. Particles are from Particle Field and blurred with McFly's Depth of Field since I though they'd fit, Skyrim lava is kinda just retextured water on its own which is somewhat understandable since it's only in one optional area so why put too much effort into it.

17 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

That was in literally the only place in the game with lava: the Aetherium Forge.

And that should tell you how long it has been since I've actually played the game for real instead of for yiff. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter, though.

Good timing there, I was actually planning to give a try at a serious(ish) playthrough again, so that's a bit more motivation there. Thanks for that, lol.

16 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

And that should tell you how long it has been since I've actually played the game for real instead of for yiff. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter, though.

Can't really fault you, like I said, only area on the game where there's lava and it only serves as backdrop to the main spectacle which is the forge itself. Rest of the dungeon is just standard dwemer ruins.

And to even get there you have to do scavenger hunt quest (or just tcl through the doors like I did there) but the reward is one of the most OP items in the game unless you goof and make shield or staff instead so I guess it's worth it.

16 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Good timing there, I was actually planning to give a try at a serious(ish) playthrough again, so that's a bit more motivation there. Thanks for that, lol.

You're welcome, there's a surprisingly fun game under all the mods once you can stop yourself adding more and more until it breaks.

Anywho, someone once said something about everything being permanent once you upload them to the internet or something and I quite like these so I don't want them to disappear anytime soon. Also I heard sharing is caring.

Have some RaceMenu presets, Saika has a sculpt so if you don't know what to do with that, load preset first, then load the sculpt. Everyone else is normal preset (and also lack names because I'm terrible with eastern sounding names, lol).

All done with vanilla assets too except I use Natural Eyes as eye retexture (not sure if that even affects the fishies) and Kwanon ENB as ENB preset so grab those if you want exact same looks as my previous screenshots.

Aquarium.7z

4 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Have some RaceMenu presets, Saika has a sculpt so if you don't know what to do with that, load preset first, then load the sculpt. Everyone else is normal preset (and also lack names because I'm terrible with eastern sounding names, lol).

Actually, this is some good timing as well. I was just thinking how the race presets could use some overhauling, as there's only three of them for each sex and two of those haven't been updated in a while (the third one are older/slightly edited versions of my main characters so those are a bit more up to date). If you don't mind, I could look into adding your presets to the race for the next update, whenever that is.

Speaking of which, if anybody else feels like sharing some presets for use in the "Presets" slider of the race, feel free to do so. Only limitations is that you can't use any of RaceMenu's special functionality like the custom color picker or the extra eye size slider because "traditional" plugin-stored racial presets don't support that data.

4 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

All done with vanilla assets too except I use Natural Eyes as eye retexture (not sure if that even affects the fishies)

Yeah, Natural Eyes does affect Selachii, as they use Khajiit and Argonian eye textures and NE replaces them too.

33 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

If you don't mind, I could look into adding your presets to the race for the next update, whenever that is.

Sure, go for it. They aren't going to work as is though since all of them use at least the color tint function and some (if not all, I already forgot) make use of the eye size slider too because I'm easily distracted by new toys.

I could take a crack at making some preset slider-compliant ones. Maybe some males too, haven't played around with them much either.

6 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Sure, go for it. They aren't going to work as is though since all of them use at least the color tint function and some (if not all, I already forgot) make use of the eye size slider too because I'm easily distracted by new toys.

I could always just manually select one of the default racial tints wherever a custom one was to fix the missing color, and the only downside of the eye slider use is that the actual preset will have the default eyes, so the presets should still be useful.

6 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I could take a crack at making some preset slider-compliant ones. Maybe some males too, haven't played around with them much either.

As I said, any presets are welcome. No idea when the next update will come, so it may be a while until they are used for anything, but I'll make sure to add in any files shared here with that purpose.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

As I said, any presets are welcome. No idea when the next update will come, so it may be a while until they are used for anything, but I'll make sure to add in any files shared here with that purpose.

Ya know what?

I got nothing better to do right now.

Here's 5 males.

fesh.jpg.0687d004cd8bfdc4bcb47aa5d2dd8575.jpg

Made with no ENB or graphical mods to ensure that they look right in vanilla.

I also removed the warpaint from Male4 because that one was supposed to be more mage-ish and it didn't fit but I was too lazy to take another screenshot.

SharkTank-TestosteroneEdition.7z

11 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

You're welcome, there's a surprisingly fun game under all the mods once you can stop yourself adding more and more until it breaks.

LOL this * 1000

5 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Here's 5 males.

Your Male 4 is actually "The Boy Toy"

Couple of screenshots of the preset dudes because I was curious how they look with ENB/more heavily modded setup. This isn't my usual ENB though and lacks SMAA so pardon the jaggies.

brick.jpg.762d796ecb0dc41fd0aac2e53021110f.jpg

Spoiler

Avg1.jpg.e15e05e64be2039a5bc57287aaf2b3e7.jpgrog.jpg.1bb74189d04a1981875a2217e86f5726.jpgsch.jpg.cb2403f2722017f2165ea590c7a15fb8.jpgavg2.jpg.c453897fa5e3f5b0fa1271f0591a79d2.jpg

On 4/12/2019 at 5:17 AM, Bad Dog said:

Your Male 4 is actually "The Boy Toy"

I wish I would have consulted you in naming them. Oh well, here's a bonus.

Spoiler

bonus.jpg.d3c0a4037431ac6f762163a9484e41a0.jpg

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

And 3 vanilla ladies for preset and/or personal use to compliment my previous upload.

[...]

And that's pretty much all my creativity spent in this regard so I hope they are of some use and/or didn't hurt your eyes too badly.

They will certainly be of use, yes. And they didn't hurt my eyes at all, lol. Should be enough for both genders with this. Thanks again. :classic_happy:

Not 100% sure I know how to upload images, but I'm going to try.  Thought someone might appreciate my efforts to make my character look a bit more vicious.  I think I struck a nice balance of sexy and predatory.  I don't have any super graphical mods or pose mods, so pics aren't going to be glorious but should be good enough.

EDIT: Okay.  I definitely do not know how to upload images the way everyone else has been doing it.

enb 2019_04_13 18_57_54_28.bmp enb 2019_04_13 18_58_19_36.bmp enb 2019_04_13 18_58_33_62.bmp

7 hours ago, GinKitsune said:

Let's test that shall we? [...]

That's quite some blood she has on her. Is it all from slaughterfish and other critters, or did she gulp down some poor bandit's face as well? :classic_blink:

Also, where did you get the mouth blood overlay? Fits surprisingly well for something that has not been made specifically to fit Selachii.

For future reference about screenshots, as MadMansGun said, they can't be uploaded as BMPs because the forum software doesn't support that format; you need to use either JPG (if you want files to be small/don't care about some quality loss) or PNG (if you want maximum quality and don't mind files being somewhat big). Also, if you are interested in taking and posting more screenshots, I would check out the screenshotting guide from Tesgeneral; while FPS-crippling overkill ENBs do help a lot in taking good pics (because, let's face it, vanilla graphics suck), an image can still be pretty good even if taken with vanilla graphics if it's done right.

As a small TL;DR of the guide, the most relevant console commands for screenshotting are tm (toggle menus, removes UI/HUDs), tfc (free fly camera, add a "1" after it to pause the game while the FFC is enabled) and fov # (sets field of view to #, can be used to zoom in or similar effects).

This race is really cool! Will there be a patch with Immersive College though? I like having a real magic school, but I would love to see your npc addon for the College as well with it. Also can we get a list of the npcs and their locations please?