31 minutes ago, SuperiorSnivy said:

Hello I'm not sure if this has been addressed or covered but is there a reason I have this texture issue (around where the heel is) with the humanoid feet?

I don't see anything wrong there. All I can see is shitty shadows making the heel look bad, but that's a problem with the Skyrim engine and the only way around it is to use Ultra shadow quality alongside an ENB.

Unless you mean the white area around the heel, in which case that's intended as well; it's supposed to represent pads like the ones dogs/cats have on their paws. Doesn't look perfect, but it's what we have for now.

If you meant anything else, you'll have to be more specific/zoom in closer to it.

I got a closeup, and you'll notice on the opposite foot at the heel.

Sorry Im not good at screenshots in this game. x_x

This is using the humanoid feet meshes you posted for another user a few pages back.
I should also note, I am using a UNP body, with no other modifications to the body or the mod itself. Only using the default Selachii SOS/UNP mod.

ScreenShot1.png

14 hours ago, SuperiorSnivy said:

I got a closeup, and you'll notice on the opposite foot at the heel.

Sorry Im not good at screenshots in this game. x_x

This is using the humanoid feet meshes you posted for another user a few pages back.
I should also note, I am using a UNP body, with no other modifications to the body or the mod itself. Only using the default Selachii SOS/UNP mod.

ScreenShot1.png

There is a separate texture file for the beast feet which paints over the heel of the humanoid feet position in the textures. Just replace the beast feet texture with the female body textures and rename it beast feet or whatever the name is. At least that’s how I did it. 

I can try that but there's four different files for the feet and body, so I don't know which one to replace.

EDIT: I managed to fix it doing as you said. I copied the body texture files for female that had the feet and overrode the feet files by renaming the feet files to the body files, so they're duplicates of eachother. So anyone that wants the humanoid feet should do this. This seems to only be an issue with the female textures.

The only other downside to all this is the Selachii boot armor will revert the foot meshes to the beast feet ones. :<

3 hours ago, Taven said:

Hmm, could I ask you guys to shark-ify Sofia? It's pretty far down the line to ask this now, I know. xD

Actually this is a prety good time to ask. The current update is "on hold" for now for several reasons (mainly the CK outright refusing to work and giving me hell, but also because I'm somewhat hooked on FO4 right now with a tiny bit of CoD:MW1/2/3 on the side), but shark-ifying a follower is a relatively quick and easy task, so I would be willing to look into it to not feel as useless, lol. :classic_unsure:

Don't feel particularly inspired for NPC creation lately, though, so I would need a RaceMenu preset for her appearance as a Selachii. But if you (or anyone else that may want to contribute) can provide that, I'll give it a shot. Can't promise I'll get it done or the CK won't fail at that too, but still.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Actually this is a prety good time to ask. The current update is "on hold" for now for several reasons (mainly the CK outright refusing to work and giving me hell, but also because I'm somewhat hooked on FO4 right now with a tiny bit of CoD:MW1/2/3 on the side), but shark-ifying a follower is a relatively quick and easy task, so I would be willing to look into it to not feel as useless, lol. :classic_unsure:

Don't feel particularly inspired for NPC creation lately, though, so I would need a RaceMenu preset for her appearance as a Selachii. But if you (or anyone else that may want to contribute) can provide that, I'll give it a shot. Can't promise I'll get it done or the CK won't fail at that too, but still.

A preset, huh? Alrightly, here's one I'd often use. I realize it probably doesn't match Sofia's original hairstyle and eye color..but eh, I guess that's alright. xD

Aio-yu.jslot

49 minutes ago, Taven said:

A preset, huh? Alrightly, here's one I'd often use. I realize it probably doesn't match Sofia's original hairstyle and eye color..but eh, I guess that's alright. xD

Alright, I'll look into it as soon as I get the chance. No promises so far, though.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i guess my settings did not help then?

Nope, they didn't, unfortunately. And dealing with stubborn crashy broken CK is the last thing I want right now, thus progress being on hold until I can gather enough willpower to go through it or find a way to fix it up.

I'm hoping I can at least load the custom appearance for the Sofia plugin even if it takes a few tries until the CK doesn't crash, and if the FaceGen export doesn't work either at least I can export it manually from RaceMenu, so that's why I said I'd give that request a try.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:20 PM, Taven said:

Sofia

Alright, uploaded a quick file that should take care of that. Note that I haven't been able to test her as a follower and all that, just made sure her new appearance would load properly, so I can't guarantee the mod will be 100% bug-free. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Also took the chance to upload @ASlySpyDuo's SL HDT tails plugins to the mod page so they would be easier to find. So if anyone got excited about a possible update, sorry, we ain't there just yet. :classic_wacko:

On 10/10/2019 at 6:39 AM, Blaze69 said:

Alright, uploaded a quick file that should take care of that. Note that I haven't been able to test her as a follower and all that, just made sure her new appearance would load properly, so I can't guarantee the mod will be 100% bug-free. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Also took the chance to upload @ASlySpyDuo's SL HDT tails plugins to the mod page so they would be easier to find. So if anyone got excited about a possible update, sorry, we ain't there just yet. :classic_wacko:

Huh....got around to testing out your changes to Sofia and.....20191013190041_1.jpg.ed3444c16f567f631a87ecf67551d819.jpg

Yeah...xD Not sure if it's because I've recently stopped using YA for a bit..if it's that. Would it matter where in the load order she is? I've set her pretty low.

11 hours ago, Taven said:

Not sure if it's because I've recently stopped using YA for a bit..if it's that. Would it matter where in the load order she is? I've set her pretty low.

Do you have YA installed at the moment with the Sofia patch? If not, do you use any of the "Sofia Customizer" mods or anything like it that edits her in any way?

By default she uses her own custom body meshes and textures, so I deleted those and made her use the default race naked skin instead, but if you have any other patch loading after the (edited) main plugin and making changes to her NPC record, they may restore her custom skin (which isn't Selachii-compatible). That would explain her using a human body and textures as in your pic.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Do you have YA installed at the moment with the Sofia patch? If not, do you use any of the "Sofia Customizer" mods or anything like it that edits her in any way?

By default she uses her own custom body meshes and textures, so I deleted those and made her use the default race naked skin instead, but if you have any other patch loading after the (edited) main plugin and making changes to her NPC record, they may restore her custom skin (which isn't Selachii-compatible). That would explain her using a human body and textures as in your pic.

Well, I didn't have YA installed when I used the patch, and I don't have that customizer thing...nor anything that should at least -directly- edit her.....so, I'm not sure what's up. >< OOH, another thing I forgot to mention, when I used console to check her stats and such, her race was still nord instead of Shark/Selachii.

2 hours ago, Taven said:

Well, I didn't have YA installed when I used the patch, and I don't have that customizer thing...nor anything that should at least -directly- edit her.....so, I'm not sure what's up. >< OOH, another thing I forgot to mention, when I used console to check her stats and such, her race was still nord instead of Shark/Selachii.

I'll double check the patch, but everything seemed to be working fine on my end.

Did you use this on an existing save or a new one? There's a ton of data that gets baked into saves in Beth games, wouldn't be surprised if that causes bugs like these.

In any case, another thing you can do is to load up your entire mod list into xEdit and check the Sofia plugin to make sure A) her race is listed as Selachii and B) no other mods loading after it make any changes to her data.

9 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'll double check the patch, but everything seemed to be working fine on my end.

Did you use this on an existing save or a new one? There's a ton of data that gets baked into saves in Beth games, wouldn't be surprised if that causes bugs like these.

In any case, another thing you can do is to load up your entire mod list into xEdit and check the Sofia plugin to make sure A) her race is listed as Selachii and B) no other mods loading after it make any changes to her data.

Aggh...I've tried everything you've told me....and I still get the same results, even a completely new game doesn't fix it. >< And I know that I don't have anything that would even remotely bug with Sofia's data. Here's the load order if you need to look at it..

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
AOM.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Night Eye Overhaul.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Shark Race.esp
Cerinian Race.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
AOM.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
CUYC_CleanUpYourCorpses.esp
FISS.esp
Crimes against Nature.esp
GeneralStores.esm
KameleonArmor.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
Extra Encounters - Dragonborn.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
CCO17ObisPatch.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
Prancin's CaN Pony Races.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
DragonbornInDistress.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
Extended UI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Craft your gear.esp
Craft your gear - Dawnguard.esp
Craft your gear - lesser is better.esp
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
MashupUNP.esp
Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
UFD Enhanced Soultrap.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
ERSO 08.1 - ERSO MIRAAKC.esp
ERSO 08.2 - ERSO HARKON.esp
ERSO 09 - RUS-Npcs overhaul USLEP compatible.esp
ERSO 19 - Respawn 1 day - 5 days.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USLEP.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Hott Argonians - Standalone.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - USLEEP Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - OBIS Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - OBISDB Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - High Level Enemies Patch.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
Werewolves.esp
Night Eye Overhaul.esp
NEO Persistent Spell.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Smooth Argonians.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
TKDodge.esp
3DNPC.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
Inigo.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
staggerdirfix.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Better Harvesting.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
Shark Race - Followers.esp
Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp
Shark Race - Followers College Room Addon.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
VioLens.esp
NARC.esp
NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
WardsFunctionalitiesExtendedSLE.esp
ShieldWardSLE.esp
SLATE.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
DawnguardMashup.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
PoisoningExtended.esp
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Vigor - Combat and Injuries.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
LinkleOutfit.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
SidiousSeranaOverhaul.esp
UNPCMCraftwear.esp
TailArmors.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Sky+DG+DB+CCOR.esp
Sky+DG+USLEEP.esp
UIExtensions.esp
WindstadMine.esp
RM Simple Male Outfits.esp
RM Light Elven Armor.esp
RM Light Glass.esp
RM Dwemer Gladiator.esp
RM - Male Cleric SoS.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
DawnguardArsenal.esp
DawnguardArsenal_CCOR Compatibility Patch.esp
Better Vampire NPCs.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.esp
MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.11patch.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets - Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
honedmetal.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Enhanced Poisons and Potions 2.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
FollowerPotions.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
DerkDEF100Range.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp
RaceChanger.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
FixCombatMusic.esp
KaryudoArmor.esp
titkit.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
Better Vampires.esp
AsharaElvenKnight.esp
TreyVio Spriggan Destruction Magic Spell Pack.esp
Torches Ignite Oil - Shock Edition.esp
higheronhitdamagewallspells.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
Disenchanting.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
ShreddedTrissMash.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
FreshlyGround.esp
gitgud greaves.esp
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp
SideDragonPriestMasks.esp
SDPM_NoArmorRatingAddon.esp
[Melodic] Elf Song Outfit.esp
KameleonArmor.esp
Regreses Star Cloth - No Enchantment.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
H2135FantasySeries6.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Crimson Blood Armor.esp
RP KatarinaArmour.esp
0Kaidan.esp
Lucien.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Skein of Magnus.esp
Chillrend Sound Bug Fix.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
BRB_BeastRaceBodypaints.esp
BDHagravenReplacer.esp

6 hours ago, Taven said:

Aggh...I've tried everything you've told me....and I still get the same results, even a completely new game doesn't fix it. >< And I know that I don't have anything that would even remotely bug with Sofia's data. Here's the load order if you need to look at it..

Load order seems fine, can't see anything that may interfere with her somehow. Still, I double-checked the plugin and everything seems to be working fine. Installed the main mod and my patch over it and she is a shark ingame, with no issues whatsoever. Don't know what could be the cause of your issues.

16 hours ago, Taven said:

Aggh...I've tried everything you've told me

Did you try this too:

On 10/16/2019 at 8:25 PM, Blaze69 said:

load up your entire mod list into xEdit and check the Sofia plugin to make sure A) her race is listed as Selachii and B) no other mods loading after it make any changes to her data.

Because that's the only way of knowing what's wrong with your LO since she clearly isn't a shark there.

Are you absolutely sure that the original Sofia plugin isn't overwriting the Selachii one? Because judging from your symptoms, it looks like the head mesh is correctly replaced but everything else is standard Sofia.

4 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Did you try this too:

Because that's the only way of knowing what's wrong with your LO since she clearly isn't a shark there.

Are you absolutely sure that the original Sofia plugin isn't overwriting the Selachii one? Because judging from your symptoms, it looks like the head mesh is correctly replaced but everything else is standard Sofia.

I'm certain...I've used xEdit to check if anything was being overwritten, and it told me nothing....BUT let me tell you what I did that actually worked!...sorta.. I removed the selachii race mod, and the modified sofia mod. Let Skyrim adjust to not having them in, and saving afterward. Reinstalled them both, and went to see Sofia. She actually had her shark textures!...but she was silent. Talking to her I found out she had no dialogue other than from the SL romance mod, and the MCM that came with her never loaded in..but I noticed that afterward. So yeah, Sofia is working visually, but not functioning as a follower at all..nor is her MCM appearing.

8 hours ago, Taven said:

She actually had her shark textures!...but she was silent. Talking to her I found out she had no dialogue other than from the SL romance mod, and the MCM that came with her never loaded in..but I noticed that afterward. So yeah, Sofia is working visually, but not functioning as a follower at all..nor is her MCM appearing.

The "no dialogue" thing is actually a well known bug in the vanilla game (also known as the "Start Game Enabled Quest" bug). Basically any quests tagged as "start game enabled" fails to initialize their dialogues the first time you load a save with them installed, so you need to make another save with the mod enabled, quit the game to desktop, and then launch it again and load the save you just made. Try doing that and see if it helps.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The "no dialogue" thing is actually a well known bug in the vanilla game (also known as the "Start Game Enabled Quest" bug). Basically any quests tagged as "start game enabled" fails to initialize their dialogues the first time you load a save with them installed, so you need to make another save with the mod enabled, quit the game to desktop, and then launch it again and load the save you just made. Try doing that and see if it helps.

It half-worked..again. >< She's talking...but no voice...and she won't become a follower. After talking to her, her introduction dialogue just loops. Repeatedly loading the save doesn't help. Blegh..maybe sharkifying just breaks her to the point of no return. ><

Ya know, this was supposed to be seasonal Halloween vampire spooktacular but I got annoyed by the fact that Raven Castle's author doesn't think fireplaces are light sources and the lack of vampire-ish clothing that I would fancy so I ended up just playing with SMP clothing in the end. Here's the rest, and by rest I mean 2 screenshots and 1 WebM.

HSaika1.jpg.e18922172af85148c222ae3dd72f85ea.jpg

Spoiler

HSaika2.jpg.a79bb2d382e42c311ea192ae159378d2.jpg

Happy early Halloween or something