What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

3 hours ago, shizukums said:

I think the settings in the MCM are for the next time you start that animation. Like a preset.

To change it when its happening you pres L and ;   I think are the keys. holding left shift then pressing those keys reverses the way. Like L moves forward but if you hold shift it moves backward. ; moves up but if you hold shift it moves down. K switches which person you are editing. O changes who is male or female position. You might press it a few times for 3 people animations to make sure the males or females are where you want them. There may be other keys but those are the ones I use mostly.

Thank you, appreciate the help. I was trying to go into that preset area. I'll give the hotkeys a try on animation adjustments.

Just curious, any way to get Amorous Adventures to register with Aroused Redux?? I think I have the FG version. Sex in AA never seems to register in AR and that tension level builds higher every time I do a sex act in AA. I'm thinking not, cause the SL hotkey controls like switch character position doesnt work in an AA animation, but worth the ask.

I need help to port Aion armor to Skyrim SE. I've found all the weapons I wanted, but I can't find the armor meshes and textures anywhere, can anyonw tell me which .pak they are in in the current EU version? I'll also need a guide for the next steps. It will be for my personal use only, since I've heard NCSoft are ok with porting but I know not if they're ok with the ports being shared.

FloppySOS for Skyrim SE (Special Edition) aka SSE, with HDT-SMP support (asked here FloppySOS SE or equivalent)

@DykkenTomb said:

Nope there is not, but we've added a collision body for the SOS full and tempered skin sos light set. The dll for floppy needs to be completely rewritten for HDT SMP.

So the .dll for Floppy needs a rewrite for HDT-SMP, I don't have skills for that, would be awesome if some pro take this mod request (FloppySOS SE),  futanari or males bodies+ FloppySOS are a great thing

Any fella interested ^^?

On 9/1/2018 at 11:08 PM, shizukums said:

To change it when its happening you pres L and ;   I think are the keys. holding left shift then pressing those keys reverses the way. Like L moves forward but if you hold shift it moves backward. ; moves up but if you hold shift it moves down. K switches which person you are editing. = changes who is male or female position. You might press it a few times for 3 people animations to make sure the males or females are where you want them. O changes the entire animation being played. There may be other keys but those are the ones I use mostly.

I made and printed out a handy guide to keep on my desk:

SexlabHotkeys.png.6bc72bd5cd147eb329368e14a86648db.png

Note that the letters are shown in upper case for clarity but they should NOT be entered in upper case. Conversely (some *cough* @GreyCloud *cough* might say perversely) I entered the O character as lower case to make it clear that it is NOT a zero.

On 9/2/2018 at 2:26 AM, DragonGraphyx said:

Just curious, any way to get Amorous Adventures to register with Aroused Redux?? I think I have the FG version. Sex in AA never seems to register in AR and that tension level builds higher every time I do a sex act in AA. I'm thinking not, cause the SL hotkey controls like switch character position doesnt work in an AA animation, but worth the ask.

The FG version of AA will not register sex with SLA. However, I have found a novel workaround for this because I like Flower Girls so much: I just go spread my legs for someone else (or the same guy again :classic_biggrin: ) using Matchmaker's Irresistibly Attractive spells or the TDF Prostitution & Pimping dialogs.

Alternatively, you can switch to the Sexlab version of AA and your horndoggery will register with SLA. However, you will lose some of the exquisite FG animations and all of the position control ("I want you on top of me!") that Flower Girls offers. That's why I still use the FG version- I'm not willing to give that up.

No, I want the Marchutan protector armor and weapons. I managed to find the files, now I only need to convert the cgf files to obj to start woeking with them, but I seem to be unable to use the converter C# tool.

EDIT: added set name just because.

UPDATE: I got the .nif files, now all the trouble I'm having is that I can't turn the stuff into a mod.

17 hours ago, Havik79 said:

I got some cbbe armour, used bodyslide to batch covert them to my preset, but there are some missing/gaps textures, I forget what you do to fix it, anyone got a dead simple guide for fixing the armour.

Old CBBE and new CBBE are incompatible with each other. You may have to replace the reference body using Outfit Studio, especially if the armor in question was converted from Oldrim and still contains an "old CBBE" reference body.

Gaps are one thing, missing textures are a different thing. A screenshot would be hjelpful.

19 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

The mod author stopped modding a while back and gave full permission to convert to anyone

You appear to be misrepresenting the author's permissions. Here is a quote from the permissions ghostrecon123 published on the Description page:

Conversion permission You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances

That's the exact reverse of the "full permission to convert" you are claiming.

Yes, I understand that it is sometimes convenient to assert that SSE is the "same game as SLE," but if that's the case, why would we need to convert mods from SLE to SSE at all, and why won't SSE mods work in SLE? Why wont SLE mods like SKSE, Racemenu, SexLab, SkyUI (etc. etc.) work in SSE at all?

What I'm saying is that clearly, SSE is a different game than SLE, with a different section on the Nexus, different mesh and texture requirements, etc.

You may be able to find someone to convert it for you despite the author's explicit prohibition quoted above, but it won't be me. Possibly you would consider spending a few hours learning Outfit Studio and Bodyslide and then converting it yourself for your own exclusive use, which is legal with or without permission as long as you don't share it.

If you like, I can share my Outfit Studio armor conversion mini-guide with you- I wrote it as I stumbled through my few first conversions, trying mostly unsuccessfully to unscramble the official "tutorials" which seemed to be written for those who already fully understood Outfit Studio and Bodyslide and just needed process reminders. Since I was a total OS Dummy, my guide is written for first-time users who don't know a body type from a body shape and think "partition" is that low half-wall between two office cubicles. :classic_blink:

I accidentally removed a lot of my mods today. I managed to get most of them back, but some mods are now hidden. If anyone has a copy of them, please pm me with a link (I think reuploading them openly isn't allowed)

The mods I'm looking for are Veydosebrom, Divine People of Skyrim(says updating) and Botox for Skyrim SSE.

As always thanks for the help

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

You appear to be misrepresenting the author's permissions. Here is a quote from the permissions ghostrecon123 published on the Description page:

That's the exact reverse of the "full permission to convert" you are claiming.

Yes, I understand that it is sometimes convenient to assert that SSE is the "same game as SLE," but if that's the case, why would we need to convert mods from SLE to SSE at all, and why won't SSE mods work in SLE? Why wont SLE mods like SKSE, Racemenu, SexLab, SkyUI (etc. etc.) work in SSE at all?

What I'm saying is that clearly, SSE is a different game than SLE, with a different section on the Nexus, different mesh and texture requirements, etc.

You may be able to find someone to convert it for you despite the author's explicit prohibition quoted above, but it won't be me. Possibly you would consider spending a few hours learning Outfit Studio and Bodyslide and then converting it yourself for your own exclusive use, which is legal with or without permission as long as you don't share it.

If you like, I can share my Outfit Studio armor conversion mini-guide with you- I wrote it as I stumbled through my few first conversions, trying mostly unsuccessfully to unscramble the official "tutorials" which seemed to be written for those who already fully understood Outfit Studio and Bodyslide and just needed process reminders. Since I was a total OS Dummy, my guide is written for first-time users who don't know a body type from a body shape and think "partition" is that low half-wall between two office cubicles. :classic_blink:

Ah, I didn't see any of that on the description page sorry - I assume he added that while he was working on the mod? I was more referring to the comments section where he added a sticky and said how he hasn't played Skyrim for years and says:

"if anyone wishes to make their own bug fixes, conflict patches and translations, you won't need to ask for permission just give credits

if you wish to port this mod over to other platforms, you won't need to ask me as well for permission, you can make the port and upload it as long as you just give credits but you will need to check with the other mod authors first if they have different permission instructions."

Obviously he doesn't say "Go ahead and port it to SSE, just say I made it!" but I (incorrectly) gleamed from that comment and attitude he didn't mind what happens to his mod anymore as he no longer plays the game anymore.

6 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

"if anyone wishes to make their own bug fixes, conflict patches and translations, you won't need to ask for permission just give credits

Porting the mod to another game is not a bug fix, conflict patch or translation. Therefore, this sentence is irrelevant.

If you wish to port this mod over to other platforms, you won't need to ask me as well for permission, you can make the port and upload it as long as you just give credits

Porting the mod to another game is not the same as porting it to another platform (e.g. Xbox, Playstation.) Again, this statement is irrelevant.

you will need to check with the other mod authors first if they have different permission instructions."

This is definitely a restriction and a notification that this mod author does not own all of the assets in his/her mod so therefore does not have the authority to grant permission to use those assets. It clearly indicates that even if he gave the "open permissions" you're wishfully imagining you read into all of this, you still couldn't port it to SSE without permission from the other mod authors whose assets are included in this mod.

Obviously he doesn't say "Go ahead and port it to SSE, just say I made it!" but I (incorrectly) gleamed from that comment and attitude he didn't mind what happens to his mod anymore as he no longer plays the game anymore.

Words mean things. If you want to see what it looks like when a mod author who has retired from modding opens up all permissions on his work, please read FavoredSoul's statement quoted on his Oldrim Ultimate Assortment mod (under "Permissions" on the Description page), which was of particular interest to me since I'm the one who got his explicit permission to republish his Oldrim mods (after he had taken them down) as well as my SSE conversions of those mods. If a mod author does not explicitly give that kind of crystal-clear permissions release, then we simply can't assume that absence equals release of permission to use the mod assets under our assumption that the author doesn't care about the mod any more so it's OK to do whatever.

I don't mean to sound hyper-critical here, and I was once in the exact same boat you are in- I wanted to publish my SSE conversion of a 5-years-abandoned mod and tried to make the case (in a series of posts on the Skyrim mod's forum) that since the author had long since walked off the face of the earth as far as anyone could tell, there was no harm in porting it to SSE which was, after all, the same game as Oldrim, right? RIGHT? :classic_blink:

I quickly got schooled on the fact that the author's ownership and copyright of his/her work would still be in effect 50 years from now whether anyone ever heard from him/her again or not, and if s/he had failed to leave open permissions before being abducted by space aliens, that omission in no way invalidated his/her absolute ownership and control of the mod assets even though his/her mailbox was full and there was no earthly way to contact him/her to even ask for permissions.

So the bottom line is: you may convert the mod yourself for your own personal use as long as you do not share it, but nobody else can legally convert it for you and then share it with you. That doesn't mean you might not find somebody willing to do it, but if they do, it won't be legal- it'll be piracy.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't mean to sound hyper-critical here, and I was once in the exact same boat you are in- I wanted to publish my SSE conversion of a 5-years-abandoned mod and tried to make the case (in a series of posts on the Skyrim mod's forum) that since the author had long since walked off the face of the earth as far as anyone could tell, there was no harm in porting it to SSE which was, after all, the same game as Oldrim, right? RIGHT? :classic_blink:

I quickly got schooled on the fact that the author's ownership and copyright of his/her work would still be in effect 50 years from now whether anyone ever heard from him/her again or not, and if s/he had failed to leave open permissions before being abducted by space aliens, that omission in no way invalidated his/her absolute ownership and control of the mod assets even though his/her mailbox was full and there was no earthly way to contact him/her to even ask for permissions.

So the bottom line is: you may convert the mod yourself for your own personal use as long as you do not share it, but nobody else can legally convert it for you and then share it with you. That doesn't mean you might not find somebody willing to do it, but if they do, it won't be legal- it'll be piracy.

No, it's totally fine. I wasn't trying to justify why it should be converted, I was just trying to explain my ignorance at thinking it was okay to do so lol

That being said, if you can share any good guides i'll have a go at it myself next week when I have some more time :)

Other than that, thank you for taking the time to talk to me and explain everything.

12 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

if you can share any good guides i'll have a go at it myself next week when I have some more time :)

My "Plain English" Outfit Studio Armor Conversion Guide:

Spoiler

How to convert "any armor" to Your Body Type (UUNP in my examples but should work for CBBE as well)

1. Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2. Click New Project (top-left button)
3. Select UUNP-HDT* or UUNP-Special if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4. Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5. Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6. Delete the included body (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7. Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8. Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9. Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then select shape(s) on the Partitions tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18 Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. Right-click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new sliderset will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. UUNP-HDT) in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor, etc.)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

I've seen a few mods for SE that make everything darker which is fine and what i'm looking for. Having played Dragons Dogma years ago I love the idea of dark nights where going out without a torch is basically total darkness.

The problem with these mods is they seem to make everything darker, including fires and light sources. Inns look dark inside and torches and fire pits are dull and barely give off any light. It's like the modders just made everything darker by pulling a slider in photoshop that just makes everything blacker.

Has anyone found a nice combo of mods that works to make nights really dark, but things like torches are still really bright and are a viable option to be able to see?

pretty sure this is the right place to post this. im looking for 2 things:

1: some decent smooth animations for drawing a single 1h sword from the back. i currently have dualsun stuff, but im not happy with it. i tried renaming Dservant 2h animations, but the sound doesnt play correctly =/

2: some cool chinese weapons, in particular dadao, 9-ring sword, and butterfly swords.

I have a mod wish so will just try to explain it hehe.

I would love to have a adult / sexual prison mod thats immersive and stable. The mod would just be within the interior of  prisons and use the available prisons in-game around skyrim but could for any quests or additional supported mods, have a custom prison/s too.

I know there is Prison Overhaul mod thats always been a big hit in regular Skyrim and when i played Oldrim i did enjoy it.

But personally one wish i always had with that mod was for the experience to remain within a prison / detention centre/ dungeon. I loved being led and processed and then being put into a cell, stripped down to nakedness and then optionally wear cuffs, chains or a collar to give the prisoner immersion. But the only part of Prison Overhaul that i personally never really enjoyed was the daily trips out of the cells into the markets and outside where i was paraded about or put in stocks and abused which always got a bit buggy for me.

Dont get me wrong, the possible chance of being taken out of a cell and led through any ' interior ' stairways or doors to other rooms ( Main Jarl reception Hall or bedroom , Torture rooms- detention cells, guard dog Kennels, attached horse stables or guards sleeping quarters ) to be used for sex, entertainment or any other prisoner duties could be super cool! and exciting.

But not into market places or paraded about, or at least to have the option to remove those things and exterior trips. I could never get Prison Overhaul to do that.

But what i loved was that immersive overall feeling that when arrested i was being led to a prison where i would be stripped and face forced sex with the guards and used in all sorts of ways behind those closed doors. That when i was finally released after a set/chosen amount of days depending on the severity of the crime i would feel used, maybe humiliated and sexually drained hehe. It would need to feel like a bit of an ordeal and a fun outcome to crime.

I loved how guards would randomly enter my cell to get sexually satisfied and then just thrown me some bread and water. But then i had some down time in the cell alone to rest, talk to other inmates in other cells, eat and sleep and feel like i am serving time.

I know maybe Prison Overhaul will get ported to SE but so far it hasn't occurred and i also not sure it will as it actively is updated a lot due to so many mechanics. 

But even if it is maybe something like i am suggesting could be a fun option.

So i was hoping for a lighter, simpler alternative prison mod. I have many ideas for events or situations i could share that could be added to the mod to make it have a different random feel each time your arrested as well as relative to the specific prison and location your prison is, human as well as creature/animal ideas.

So is this something that might likely be of interest? thoughts?