What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

45 minutes ago, BurnG4501 said:

could someone tell me what these mods are and where to get them

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

BeeingFemale.esm=1

EFFCore.esm=1 [Multiple follower mod]

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

ScocLB.esm=1 [moving cum textures]

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

Heels Sound.esm=1

XPMSE.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

FacelightPlus.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1 [inflation mod, used in conjunction with sexlab Inflation framework]

EFFDialogue.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLab Inflation Framework.esp=1

SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1

dD Enchanted Chests.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

zzEstrusAddon.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1

FabLookEyes.esp=1

HHairstyles.esp=1

KS Hairdo's.esp=1

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1

YMMP.esp=1 [makeup mod from Yevmods]

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

EstrusSpider.esp=1

NailsUNP.esp=1

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1 [futa schlongs addon]

Fudou Myouou.esp=1

KS Jewelry.esp=1

Luxury Collection.esp=1

Partizan Nurse.esp=1

GangMen Nurse.esp=1

Bikini-MTM.esp=1

12FemaleBrows.esp=1

HDTTESTEarring.esp=1

Ballet Boots.esp=1

Bijin AIO.esp=1

Serana.esp=1

Valerica.esp=1

HDT Havok Object.esp=1

AddItemMenu.esp=1

RailLight.esp=1

SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp=1

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1

SLAnimLoader.esp=1

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1

sexyschooluniform.esp=1

BnS Uniform Set.esp=1

sr_FillThemUp.esp=1

CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

Shiny Catsuits.esp=1

Xenomorph2.esp=1

FeminizedLevelLists.esp=1

DLC1FLL.esp=1

DLC2FLL.esp=1

AnubAnimObj.esp=1

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1

SLALAnimObj.esp=1

KomAnimObjects.esp=1

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1

NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1

SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp=1

Pureweather.esp=1

PlushToy.esp=1

Spunk Bubble.esp=1

HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp=1

EquipableStockings.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

This is a joke, right? Ha ha! Google is ready when you are.

25 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

This is a joke, right? Ha ha! Google is ready when you are.

Should of phrased it better, im looking for them but some of these are harder to find than others and i needed some help looking for them.

10 hours ago, BurnG4501 said:

Should of phrased it better, im looking for them but some of these are harder to find than others and i needed some help looking for them.

Here you go, should have most of them....

On second thought, how about sending me a PM/posting here the ones you don't have...

Hello, i post in this theme for a request, i try search a mod of Lightning of Final fantasy as follower. Isearch a mod as in the image that i attach, I only can find the mod lightning latex mask, but no a full body follower with good quality, can you say me where i can find the mod of the image?? can you help me?

Thanks you very much !! 

PD: Sorry for my english.

$.jpg

On 9/25/2018 at 11:03 PM, BurnG4501 said:

You need to do some groundwork and whittle that list down. Most of those you can simply google. I bet 90% you can identify yourself, do that then come back for the other 10%.

I'm using intrigued ENB (which i like very much) but the DOF's available are pretty performance hungry

does anyone know of a performance friendly(ish) DOF that I can use to replace that one?

I either want a strong static or strong effect variable DOF to hide some ugly distant LODs

12 hours ago, Lodakai said:

I'm using intrigued ENB (which i like very much) but the DOF's available are pretty performance hungry

does anyone know of a performance friendly(ish) DOF that I can use to replace that one?

I either want a strong static or strong effect variable DOF to hide some ugly distant LODs

I'm also using Intrigued. I installed the "Soft DOF" which looks great and doesn't make me seasick- and I can't see any difference in FPS with DOF on or off.

Hello all. I have been searching around on Nexus and here on LL in the SE adult and non adult sections in addition to google for several hours now, without much success. I am looking for Physics (HDT) enabled armor mods for SSE preferably for UNP body (but not only, I will take what I can get at this stage).

I have been using and enjoying some mods which I will post here for others:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13921

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16807?tab=description

However while some of these have links to versions that are physics enabled for the eh, fleshy jiggly bits, most don't seem to have skirts, cloaks, cloth or other armor and clothes pieces physics enabled. Like for example the BLESS armor pack for oldrim (not yet converted from what I can see) available here on LL or the Black Desert Online armor (also for oldrim) shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=1UVEw8_DnXU 

Does anyone know of any sources? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

I remember seeing a long time ago a conversion of I believe it was female Castanic animations from Tera to oldrim. Does anyone know of a source (probably a non-english site) for good similar asian/anime/jrpg style animations? I have checked out everything on the nexus already most animation mods are very poor quality unfortunately. 

23 hours ago, anon300 said:

I remember seeing a long time ago a conversion of I believe it was female Castanic animations from Tera to oldrim. Does anyone know of a source (probably a non-english site) for good similar asian/anime/jrpg style animations? I have checked out everything on the nexus already most animation mods are very poor quality unfortunately. 

Well this site has a few from nexus but they had a few I hadn't seen there as well.

http://skyrimspecialedition.2game.info/next_view.php?cat=Animation&q=&sort=&flg=&detail=1&page=1

This thread has some links.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71483-castanic-animation/?do=findComment&comment=1782488

or convert this one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15143/

And there is this thread from the site where I got hdt SMP

http://www.9damao.com/thread-36987-1-1.html

So i cant have sex with creatures that are attacking me or fleeing me, is there any way to fix this? i have MoreNastyCritters, Creature Framework, Billys SLAL Animations, and MassMatchMaker. EDIT: just installed horny creatures of skyrim

Im also looking for cum textures and creature dicks, all my creatures dicks are invisible.

Main Problem Fixed,Tried fixing the invisi-dicks it on my own, no luck mods are now Creature Framework, HentaiCreatures MNC SE, Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE, Billyys SLAL Animations SE, SLAL, MoreNastyCreatures SE, and Horny Creatures of Skyrim SE

20 hours ago, anon300 said:

I have found an interesting looking unarmed combat mod here: http://www.9damao.com/thread-46203-1-1.html

The only download link I can find is here: https://magicskyrim.com/archives/153

But it appears the author has decided to try and sell the mod, which I don't agree with. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the latest version or know when it can be found?

Well it's absolutely not compatible with sexlab framework soooooo   not that interesting at all.   I did look around and it was once on nexus, but... it is hidden and listed as under repair.  Only spot I saw it was as the pay download.

Hi I'm looking for a guide.

I want to port some (3) armor mods to SE. The mods come with their own bodyslide files (CBBE and UUNP).

these are the mods

1 2 3

The process I've been using is 1: convert the nifs(plus the bs data ones) to SE, 2: convert the esp to 44 with creation kit.

The result is a disastrous mismatch of textures (similar to when using UNP armors on CBBE bodies) and of sliders (e.g. boobs looking up).

9 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Hi I'm looking for a guide.

I want to port some (3) armor mods to SE. The mods come with their own bodyslide files (CBBE and UUNP).

Reveal hidden contents

these are the mods

1 2 3

The process I've been using is 1: convert the nifs(plus the bs data ones) to SE, 2: convert the esp to 44 with creation kit.

The result is a disastrous mismatch of textures (similar to when using UNP armors on CBBE bodies) and of sliders (e.g. boobs looking up).

Your issue seems to be that the included UUNP/CBBE files aren't working or set up properly. To test this theory, pick one of the mods, run the meshes through NifOptimizer, install it to your game and make your own sliderset to see if it works.

After reading dozens of guides and still failing, once I finally succeeded I made a plain-English guide to converting "outfits" (armor and clothing) from whatever to UUNP- if you're converting to CBBE just substitute that as you follow the guide.

Here it is:

Spoiler

How to convert any armor to UUNP with physics after you install your mod into the game:

1. Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2. Click New Project (top-left button)
3. Select UUNP-HDT if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4. Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal

Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5. Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6. Delete the included body (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7. Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-

shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders

if required
8. Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like

"Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9. Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the

toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping.

If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed

in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s)

you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then select shape(s)

on the Partitions tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18 Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso

items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, right-click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select

"Refresh Outfits" so your new sliderset will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB,

UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn

Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as

appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success"

when it's done