What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Where is the SexLab Tools for SSE? I thought I had it before, I could choose animations from a menu using the "0" key, however now it automatically changes animations. I performed a reinstall which is why I'm having the problem; I found the regular Skyrim version, but not an SSE equivalent. In the meantime, I'll keep searching. Thanks.

Hi there,

I saw a thread with all-in-one packaged body with xml files HDT-SMP ready for use which i tested and was working great except for missing textures inside vagina. Problem is that was a completely custom body. Is there a CBBE body with added vagina/anus meshes fully textured that works with HDT-SMP? I wan't to be able to modify the body and CBBE HDT clothes/armor via bodyslide, I'm not good enough to refit all CBBE clothes armors to a custom body 1 by 1. Extra points if HDT thighs.

Thanks.

Is there any kids clothing mods, I mean sure Lucia, and Sofie were street kids, and Sissel father didn't care about them, but I am the dragonborn, I serve Nightingale, Sithis, and the blade, and the thieves guild, surely I could get clothes that don't look povo, doesn't need to be super fancy, just not potato sacks.

9 hours ago, Havik79 said:

Is there any kids clothing mods, I mean sure Lucia, and Sofie were street kids, and Sissel father didn't care about them, but I am the dragonborn, I serve Nightingale, Sithis, and the blade, and the thieves guild, surely I could get clothes that don't look povo, doesn't need to be super fancy, just not potato sacks.

I have some in my game but can't remember which mod puts them there! Next time I'm in-game I'll drop one then target it to get its FormID and trace that back to the mod.

Was just wondering if there was a UNPB lingerie clothing mod that DIDN'T conflict with Bandolier (i.e. replace/take the same slot) or allowed clothes/armor to be worn over and still be shown if properly slooty enough? I'm not done digging as of yet, though a LOT of lingerie mods that I have found, that are already ported to SSE, are CBBE only. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have some in my game but can't remember which mod puts them there! Next time I'm in-game I'll drop one then target it to get its FormID and trace that back to the mod.

Cool thanks, as I said doesn't need to be too fancy, just better than they have.

8 hours ago, Zinnister said:

Was just wondering if there was a UNPB lingerie clothing mod that DIDN'T conflict with Bandolier (i.e. replace/take the same slot) or allowed clothes/armor to be worn over and still be shown if properly slooty enough? I'm not done digging as of yet, though a LOT of lingerie mods that I have found, that are already ported to SSE, are CBBE only. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

You might want to try my conversion of Minidresses & Lingerie UNPB BBP SSE- it's Kuzak and R18PN's stuff. Easy enough to change body slots if you don't like the ones they're on now. Here's a preview (test video I made when I rebuilt all of them to eliminate underboob clipping caused by poor bone weights.)

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Fixadent said:

Thanks.

Could you also ask him if you could convert it into Fallout 4?

Would that even be possible?

Anything is possible. That said, I have never converted anything to FO4 because it's so ugly I can't stand to play it for longer than 15-20 minutes at a time. Words fail me when I try to describe my disappointment with FO4.

"How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways..."

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You might want to try my conversion of Minidresses & Lingerie UNPB BBP SSE- it's Kuzak and R18PN's stuff. Easy enough to change body slots if you don't like the ones they're on now. Here's a preview (test video I made when I rebuilt all of them to eliminate underboob clipping caused by poor bone weights.)

Reveal hidden contents

Vyxenne, you are a star. Thanks so much for the lingerie, I'll be sure to give it a look through once I am able. Thank you so much, both for sending that my way and all that you do here.... One last question though, is there a guide about how to make .hkm files play nice in SSE? Admittedly my google-fu appears to have dried up

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, assuming when you typed "hkm" it was a typo and you really mean hkx (Skyrim animations), yes. Yes, there is. And you're welcome! ?

Yes, how I got an m out of an x I can only blame on sleep-deprived glazed eyes. Once again thanks for your help..... I figured I'd sit down and learn on conversions before working out mod ideas of my own and one that doesn't have an SSE port, afaik, is Horrible Harassment.... FNIS says its hkx is the issue so figured it'd be a small project (its really a small mod) and it'd give me some idea of how things work behind the scenes so to speak. That and I've lurked on here for years without contributing anything so that has to change ?

Hello,

I am looking for CBBE HDT-SMP vanilla armor/clothes replacers. I was really hoping for book of uunp cbbe version with HDT-SMP bodyslide files and some good semi-skimpy clothes replacer kinda like Tiwa44 minidress collection. Anyone have suggestions?

So, I'm looking for a nice 2k body texture that is suited for small tits. Not that my character has those. But, I made the preset to represent a whole range of boobs.

What I've found in the usual places is the textures have shadowing under them to suit bigger breasts. That's cool, but on a girl with no tits, it just looks shit. I installed CBBE slim just so I'd have all the normals and such for slender girls. It doesn't look bad at all with my character though, who's at 1, and big-titted.

So, is there any that would suit the new CBBE SE body? Or one I could adapt to suit it?

Here's the range I'm looking at:

Spoiler

1:

1.png.7e197cc91c6406c9af37dc6943fced6f.png

0:

2.png.5bf21f51b2ee4790fd696dd52c5b7d37.png