What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Ryeonggi Armor. I am looking for a clean upload of the original and cbbe hdt bodyslide conversion. What I have found uploaded on LL, the original hair.nif one of the head tassels shots off to the distance and crashes the game on equip. and the CBBE bodyslides they sorta work but the breast clip badly and it doesnt seem to take the actual referenced shape when you build in studio. The Chinese website cannot be accessed so could someone please post a new upload and maybe a new conversion for CBBE.

9e5d224dd9f2t.jpg

Thanks. Are there any mods to better manage, delete clutter ?

If you mean for removing cobwebs or other ambient details, maybe, but not that I'm aware of, or at least that I've pursued.

If you mean clutter in a player home, yes, I think so, although I can't say what it is, because it was a passing glance. I recall that at least one exists but I don't remember much. 

If you mean dead bodies, yes, afaik there are several. I use Dead NPC Body Remover but there are afaik others.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37765

Mitsuriou has the above mod for upgrading the bodies/skeletons of SSE followers and NPC's (post installation).  Author is actively doing conversions right now, just ask them (hint: send them the link to the mod/follower in question in the request post as a courtesy).  The number of bodies upgraded is extensive and growing.  They also created a tool to help you make your own upgrades.

Clothing physics is a bit hit or miss, but if all you want is 3bbb body bits, this is a start.  Lots of 3bbb (aka: 3bb or 3ba) clothing and armor mods exist or arriving all the time.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563

You may need the addmenuitem mod to import clothing and armor for some mods, read the modders description/notes if in doubt.

12 hours ago, fluffyavenger said:

Matchmaker doesn't work because it hasn't been updated to work with new sexlab/creatures etc? (at least mine doesn't) Is matchmaker the only option? 

I don't use creature animations but it works fine for me using the Sexlab SE beta 8.

14 hours ago, fluffyavenger said:

Matchmaker doesn't work because it hasn't been updated to work with new sexlab/creatures etc? (at least mine doesn't) Is matchmaker the only option? 

Matchmaker works perfectly with SSE v1.5.97, SKSE64 2.00.17 and SL Framework 1.63 Beta 8. If it's not working in your game, there is something amiss in your game.

Matchmaker is not the only sex-initiating mod by a long shot, but it is the simplest and most straightforward.

2 hours ago, Coalsack94 said:

Is there a mod that makes the tails move out of the way during the sex scenes? Most animations that I have make them clip awkwardly trought the bodies.

i have a small stock pile of pre made tail animations that can be used:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89622-3ds-max-tail-animation-guide/

but sadly the other animators are being lazy/dicks about using them.

tip: if you run a animation that uses a tail animation and then switch to one that does not the game will continue to run the last tail animation used.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Matchmaker works perfectly with SSE v1.5.97, SKSE64 2.00.17 and SL Framework 1.63 Beta 8. If it's not working in your game, there is something amiss in your game.

Matchmaker is not the only sex-initiating mod by a long shot, but it is the simplest and most straightforward.

check, check and check. maybe Loot is messing my load order? Or i have installed it wrong...should matchmaker have a .esp? (because it doesnt appear in my load order)

Hi, guys,
I would like to download the body texture "Pure Suka" from the Siete "DCInside". Unfortunately, my Korean language skills are practically non-existent

So I wanted to ask one of you to download this texture there and post it here.

Maybe someone here has them.

That would definitely be super nice.

15 hours ago, Coalsack94 said:

Is there a mod that makes the tails move out of the way during the sex scenes? Most animations that I have make them clip awkwardly trought the bodies.

We had a similar thread like this weeks ago, on a abandoned legacy mod that tried to dynamically change tail alignment during animations. It was in a derelict state, however, didn't even work properly on LE. I know RebelSailer has created his animations with dedicated tail placement but, quite frankly, I'm not into beastiality...

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i have a small stock pile of pre made tail animations that can be used:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89622-3ds-max-tail-animation-guide/

but sadly the other animators are being lazy/dicks about using them.

tip: if you run a animation that uses a tail animation and then switch to one that does not the game will continue to run the last tail animation used.

I haven't worked with animations yet outside from porting them. It is still such a hassle to apply these?

Summary:

I have 5 versions of “Fur Armor”, 4 from the game and the 5th from SSE “Rigmor of Bruma – Reboot”

On the “Fur Armor” from “Rigmor of Bruma – Reboot”, it is totally Nude!  And it can be enchanted just like any other armor!  And it doesn’t trigger the Nude Comments from the npc’s in Skyrim. 

Could someone verify this??

Details:

I installed the great mod by AtomicPlayboy called “Simple Invisible Clothing and Armor 1.4” at:

(Downloads>Skyrim Special Edition>Adult Mods (And if you sort by “Recently Updated”, it’s on the very bottom of page 1 (as of today)))

This gives you 3 sets of nude clothes that are enchantable and don’t trigger the Nude Comments by the Skyrim.

“This mod is a simple plugin which adds three new "invisible" outfits to the game: Simple Clothes, Simple Light Armor and Simple Heavy Armor. All three act as substitutions for regular clothing and armor but are completely invisible, using your naked male and female body meshes, the same meshes that are used when not wearing any armor.”

I have enchanted the “Simple Heavy Armor” and been using it in game for a while now.

I recently downloaded from SSE Nexus: “Ghaans Revealing CBBE 3BBB Outfits” that gives you different vanilla outfits that you can make 3BBB and some comes with “Zap” options in BodySlide.  I built them including the 4 “fur armor” ones that are in the default Skyrim. I used “AddItemsMenu Search”, and it found 5 “fur armor” pieces that I grabbed and tried on.  The 5th one was TOTALLY identical to my “Simple Heavy Armor” from “Simple Invisible Clothing and Armor 1.4”!!

I found the mod it came from by getting the ID and going into SSEEdit and found out it was from SSE “Rigmor of Bruma - Reboot-5271-1-1a-1596928578” (Much to my great surprise!)

BTW I’m on the latest SSE and SKSE64 1.5.97 / 2.0.17 and have the latest 3BBB from SSE Nexus: CBBE 3BBB-30174-1-51-1597264905

So, what’s the verdict, is Rigmor’s “fur armor” an “Easter Egg”??  LOL.  Or is it something to do with me having “Simple Invisible Clothing and Armor 1.4” installed??

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

"Simple Invisible Clothing and Armor" probably just removes the armature from certain armor records, one of which will be the vanilla fur armor which is used by many mods, not just Rigmor of Bruma.

Ahhh, OK.  Thanks Yinkle, that makes sense.  Now I'm glad I didn't post the question on Rigmor's site!  LOL