What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello this is my first post and I'm a little new to skyrim modding, so I think someone could make the Yami outfit from To Love-ru or if theres is one done could someone tell me where to download it, I would really apreciate it. (I use CBBE but i know how to convert)

I don't know much english so i use the google translator.

Edit: I corrected my grammar errors, i'm dumb.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Tempest321 said:

If anyone of willing to do this can someone Convert City Bondage to work on SSE. I looked at a guide and not confident in doing it myself. 

i use this, and have for months on SE without any issues at all. the LE version is compatible with SE as far as i am concerned

Hello Community,

I'm looking for a topic like "[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset", but only related to the the Skyrim Special Edition.

I thank you in advance for your help.

....And, please forgive me if a similar question has already been asked here or if the answer is easy to find. However, I could not find the topic I was looking for using the search function.

4 hours ago, Muten Roschi said:

Hello Community,

I'm looking for a topic like "[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset", but only related to the the Skyrim Special Edition.

I thank you in advance for your help.

....And, please forgive me if a similar question has already been asked here or if the answer is easy to find. However, I could not find the topic I was looking for using the search function.

Here you go though it seems pretty quite compared to the le version

My current performance enhancing mods (according to load order from top) - 

+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim SE Fixes
+PrivateProfileRedirector SE 0.5
+SSE Display Tweaks
+Skyrim SE - Project Optimization - ESM VERSION
+No More Radial Blur - Performance Optimization
+FPS Boost
+ConsoleUtilSSE
+SKSE64
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+(Part 1) Engine Fixes

+Mfg Fix

+NIOVHH

+HavokFix64
+SkyUILib
+JContainers SE

+Rock Remover 1.1
+Remove Blood
+Dead NPC Body Remover
+Remove Useless Plants
+Remove Trophies and Taxidermy - Full
+Remove Shadowmarks
+Remove Icefloes
+Remove Dust Fog Smoke Mist Glow
+Remove Dreamcatchers and Decorative shields
+Remove Burnt Farmhouse Rubble
+Remove Ash Pebbles

+No Trees - Remove All Trees of Skyrim - SSE

+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES

What further improvements can be applied to gain more frames per second in Skyrim SE ?

-----------------------

OS - Windows 7 x64

Ram - 8 GB

Current framerate - 19 to 40 FPS with 245 mods active in Mod Organizer 2.

!better pc!

OS and quantity of RAM dont say much(well 8gb is not enough for semi-heavy/heavy modded game for starters)...whats your GPU, CPU, HDD or SSD ?

Do you use ENB? There are settings that in it to adjust for more FPS. Texture sizes what do you use 4k, 2k,1k ? - You will have to optimize your texture mods and game settings , use bethini,...do you have physics ?, grass mods,.. etc, you really need to be more specific maybe  post  your whole load  order not just which fixes of which  most just remove clutter and stuff from game...

But what really bothers me is people are so obsessed with Framerates in single player RPG games everybody want 60 despite its pointless, you need 60+ in multiplayer shooters - thats  were the difference of FPS is important  -or other games where you play against other people. Skyrim and most of other single player does just fine with 30 or 24 for that matter. Do you watch movies or series in 60FPS ? - no. Also motion blur is natural, you dont have 240fps vision lol.

I use only ENBOOST.

ENB and shadows are guaranteed framekillers and a complete waste of game space. That much is quite certain after what they did to my game in Oldrim....

I play with TT (no trees) and TG (no grass) commands enabled. Naturally any nature overhaul is pointless for me. Use Obsidian weather as it is very light and easy to use as compared to Weathers of Tamriel.

My processor is i5. GPU is Intel HD 4000. Not aiming for the most smoothest play with 600+ mods installed.  Just some extra FPS with around 300 active mods, That's all.

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

But what really bothers me is people are so obsessed with Framerates in single player RPG games everybody want 60 despite its pointless, you need 60+ in multiplayer shooters - thats  were the difference of FPS is important  -or other games where you play against other people. Skyrim and most of other single player does just fine with 30 or 24 for that matter. Do you watch movies or series in 60FPS ? - no. Also motion blur is natural, you dont have 240fps vision lol.

Movies have motion blur, computer games don't.

24fps at the cinema look smooth as they movements in images are blurred (I think they also repeat frames to smooth things out)

24fps in a computer game is like a flickbook as each frame is sharp.

Saying our eyes can't detect higher frame rates is also false.

There is reason high frame/refresh rates in FPS games is an advantage.

I would concede that between 60 and 40 something I don't really see much, if any, difference (but I'm old and my eyes aren't the best) but as soon as it falls to the 30 mark it has that flickbook appearance to me and below 30 might as well be a slide show.

Back what I was a competitive (ish) fps player (Quake 2 and 3, so a long while ago) this used to come up a fair amount.

"Why do you need such a high frame rate? Your eyes can't see higher than 45fps (or whatever the number was back then) and movies are only 24fps"
Whilst it's hard to argue science with anecdotal evidence the easy way to test was play with a config that kept your framerate in the 70-90mark then cap it 45. See a difference?

Everyone did.

Saying this, it could be how our eyes are trained. I have a friend who has always prided himself on perfect eyesight (whereas I've worn glasses or contacts since my late teens) and would play his games with everything Max, detail, resolution the lot. I would be in disbelief since our PC's were generally pretty comparable until I saw him playing one of these games one day, I doubt his Frame rate got much higher than the low 20's but while it looked terrible to me he thought it was fine.

One last thing, the higher the frame rate your PC can manage the better, always. Standing, looking across the plains in Skyrim I expect mine is around 120, or would be if it weren't capped to 60.

But, stick a dozen or so unsavoury types on screen, maybe at night with torch light and it will fall well below the 60cap but hopefully remain well above 30. If your PC can barely manage 60 with not much going on then your game play/experience will suffer when the action starts.

(In case any of that sounds like I getting all e-peen like about my PC.  I don't exactly have the prettiest game and I only run at 1080 since that is all my Monitor can do)

So the other day I offered to help on some issues with an SE port of a mod on the nexus, pointing out wrong script types used on forms amongst a few other issues.

Initially I was met with hostility, then after I explained further I was met with confusion.

The "modder" then exclaimed that there CAN'T BE A PROBLEM WITH MY MOD BECAUSE SSEEDIT FOUND NO ERRORS!

I said that SSEedit doesn't look at script contents to check if they are the correct type. I then explained that the papyrus debug log does a great job at detecting these types of errors.

The last words I got from this "modder" (after he applied my fixes and didn't credit me) were:

"Beyond ridiculous.  Tools like SSE Edit should have code that detects such errors..."

This is from a modder with 25k+ posts and 2.5k+ endorsements...

21 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

"Beyond ridiculous.  Tools like SSE Edit should have code that detects such errors..."

In fact, I do not know this occurs, perhaps, the only program that can detect errors escaped others , is LOOT . 

24 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

SSEEDIT FOUND NO ERRORS

The only errors it can detect , are those of inserting the wrong and / or incompletely filled strings .

28 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

This is from a modder with 25k+ posts and 2.5k+ endorsements...

Maybe he never understood what the real use of SSEDIT is

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Movies have motion blur, computer games don't.

24fps at the cinema look smooth as they movements in images are blurred (I think they also repeat frames to smooth things out)

24fps in a computer game is like a flickbook as each frame is sharp.

Saying our eyes can't detect higher frame rates is also false.

There is reason high frame/refresh rates in FPS games is an advantage.

I would concede that between 60 and 40 something I don't really see much, if any, difference (but I'm old and my eyes aren't the best) but as soon as it falls to the 30 mark it has that flickbook appearance to me and below 30 might as well be a slide show.

Back what I was a competitive (ish) fps player (Quake 2 and 3, so a long while ago) this used to come up a fair amount.

"Why do you need such a high frame rate? Your eyes can't see higher than 45fps (or whatever the number was back then) and movies are only 24fps"
Whilst it's hard to argue science with anecdotal evidence the easy way to test was play with a config that kept your framerate in the 70-90mark then cap it 45. See a difference?

Everyone did.

Saying this, it could be how our eyes are trained. I have a friend who has always prided himself on perfect eyesight (whereas I've worn glasses or contacts since my late teens) and would play his games with everything Max, detail, resolution the lot. I would be in disbelief since our PC's were generally pretty comparable until I saw him playing one of these games one day, I doubt his Frame rate got much higher than the low 20's but while it looked terrible to me he thought it was fine.

One last thing, the higher the frame rate your PC can manage the better, always. Standing, looking across the plains in Skyrim I expect mine is around 120, or would be if it weren't capped to 60.

But, stick a dozen or so unsavoury types on screen, maybe at night with torch light and it will fall well below the 60cap but hopefully remain well above 30. If your PC can barely manage 60 with not much going on then your game play/experience will suffer when the action starts.

(In case any of that sounds like I getting all e-peen like about my PC.  I don't exactly have the prettiest game and I only run at 1080 since that is all my Monitor can do)

you misunderstood , I didnt say anywhere eyes dont detect higher framerates , I said you as Homo Sapiens dont have 240 fps vison  - huge difference.

24fps in games is a flickbook without motion blur ( motionblur is natural, hence bringing realisim to the screen), I only like my games sharp af if I play online shooters against other players, everything else I like to have as natural as possible... and no frames are repeated in native video standards unless you timewarp 25p or  whatever video by 50% with duplicate frames option and  the result u get shitty jittery motion, thats why slomos are always shot with 2x 4x 8x..times the frames of a native format you film in to eliminate motion blur so the object/person/thing moving in slomo pops out beautifully with combination of DoF .Spoiler alert  : I film and video edit professionally for over 17 years from shrt movies, music videos,tv shows, cartoons... 

As old quake goes and games back then, monitors then showed interlaced picture as today they show progressive (because of digitalization) but that doesnt matter. Framerate was never capped on CRT like it is today on progressive . I had 22inch giant box lol with 200Hz refresh rate on a 1024x786 res back in those days and i could go up to 8k res (but then things became tiny :) )

Your eyes can see 240 fps when u play games at 240fps you or better said your eyes get used to it and this goes for any framerate  you are seeing on screen just not irl otherwise you would start seeing stuff in slomo. You are gonna see the difference even on a 60fps cap monitor if your framerate is higher than what your screen allows you. 

I personally want to have as high fps as possible when I play shooters online its nothing but an advantage , but in single player games I really dont care as long as I have above 24 and no stutters, so everything is smooth .

As far as skyrim goes high framerates really dont matter 24+ is good, well at least for me, unless you want as you said sharp af picture and constant of 60fps which will be really hard or prety much impossible to achieve with good-looking modded game.

I have 2070super and I have 60fps in 90% of all interiors depending on light sources and clutter, actors, scripts running..., in other 10% it drops down to around 32 but in some really rare occasions to 26-28, outside is whole different story avg framerate is 42 on some locations can go to 60 but very rarely, it can go down to 22 even  in few places , but I do have quite heavy modded game and my old xeon can only do so much ;)  But lets be realistic engine of this game is just terrible stuck in the past and not optimized, even the 64bits dont do it much justice... 

3 hours ago, dewx said:

I use only ENBOOST.

ENB and shadows are guaranteed framekillers and a complete waste of game space. That much is quite certain after what they did to my game in Oldrim....

I play with TT (no trees) and TG (no grass) commands enabled. Naturally any nature overhaul is pointless for me. Use Obsidian weather as it is very light and easy to use as compared to Weathers of Tamriel.

My processor is i5. GPU is Intel HD 4000. Not aiming for the most smoothest play with 600+ mods installed.  Just some extra FPS with around 300 active mods, That's all.

Hey,

I would suggest you do some optimizing,

Idk  about  enbBoost but if you can cap  your framerate to 30 fps,

use EVT - enhanced vanilla textures mod and use 1k textures, maybe even 0.5k - u can use any retextures with it ( they will look like they are 4k ),

you could try Cathedral Weathers - its an improvement over Obsidian  and better optimized

if you use physics take a look at CBPC

Use Bethini and its low settings preset ,those settings are very important for smoother gameplay 

sort your esps properly with loot first and manually move  those esps that need to be moved by reading those mods description pages regarding load order 

i also think you have some FIX mods that either do the same thing or dont play well with each other 

SSE Display  tweaks -  cap your  framerate to  30fps and author said this :

• Disable Havok Fix if you use this.
  • Make sure VSync is set to application-controlled in driver options.

its really hard to 100% state and  define what you should do and how, but disabling some mods you probably dont even notice while playing should  also help with performance you might also want to merge  graphical(nifs,textures) mods that overwrite each other ,if you have lets say 10 mods overwriting the same thing performance will be worse as if you merged them into one folder(copy/paste-overwrite) and you dont really need to have 255 activated ESPs  it will never be good longterm no matter what ppl say. Thats why full esp list is needed so pinpoints can be done.

your gpu is killing your everything, I had a 1050ti 4gb before getting 2070s and everything 2k and it was smooth like butter, before that I had 950 2gb and everything 1k with EVT and it was also smooth with 30fps cap.

Some people just cannot understand that they have to actually learn how things work.  Scripts/papyrus are a black box of voodoo to me, but I am also smart enough to know that I do not know enough to mess with it (yet).

Another point of 'disconnect' is that many perceive SE as 'the same as LE, but 64bit', and incorrectly presume the engine underneath is designed with backwards compatibility (not the case).

Finally, some people just want the immediate answer/fix, and are resistant to learning the process to fix similar issues.

I have a 5th Gen Intel NUC with iris 6100 igpu (it can be done!) with 16GB RAM.

full specs: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/87570/intel-nuc-kit-nuc5i7ryh.html

Here is what I've installed and done to get a playable 25-30 fps experience at 720p.

1. ussep (for basic fixes)
  2. performance textures; nexus mod 21166
    1. 512x512 textures, any lower and image quality looks bad to me
  3. skyrim project optimization; nexus mod 14084
    1. no homes version in my case
  4. SSE fps stabilizer; nexus mod 38438
    1. configured for 30fps, medium profile
    2. this actually raises my minimum fps in many instances (slight delay while it transitions settings)
  5. paramount - fps galore for newrim; nexus mod 26625
  6. ran BethINI at medium, disabled all shadow settings, minimal/no grass
  7. fallout 4 enboost (0.283; works with SE)
  8. No more radial blur: nexus mod 1265
  9. Colorful lights: nexus mods 10789 and 54964

Notes:

• The most gains were from 2 and 8, then 9, 3 and 4.
  • Shadow casting light sources and FOV (focal point blur effect) are huge fps killers, so disabled where possible (although there is a mod available for FOV blur that only costs 1 or 2 fps, I don't like the blur anyway)
  • for 2: 1024x1024 put too much strain on the igpu (likely overheat), 512x512 is stable
  • for 4: capped at 30 in my config, but could be set higher if I sacrificed some more quality or tried the low profile.  30 works for me and helps keep the heat under control.
  • for 9: there are a couple indoor areas that are extremely bright and washed out due this mod, but still worth having installed (my system is weak)
  • Overall quality is passable, but far from the eye candy you can get with a dedicated GPU (my expectations match my machines capability)
  • Combat in a crowded area is an issue.

Eyesight/fps discussion:

Spoiler

• Human eyes react to changes in light (lets call it fps for simplicity, but it is an analog system: biological/chemical/electrical),
  • for most of us 'motion' in video is determined by our brains at around 20 fps (the change from image to image is small enough our brains can fill in the gaps with little effort), below the lower limit and our brains stop trying to fill in the gaps between two images and just says "yup, two different images".  On the upper end around 50 fps our eyes and brains respond to the very small changes and 'full motion' is perceived.  Some people perceive the thresholds at different levels or just learn to accept/ignore it.
  • I can see the flicker of an old CRT at 60 hz, but not at 72 Hz, for LCD's no flicker at 60 (this is due to CRT's having a slight strobe effect in image brightness between frames while LCD's have a steady brightness due to the way they work).
  • I understand Europe's power grid operates at around 50Hz, their TV's display 25fps.  In North America the power grid operates at 60Hz and TV's display about 30fps (at a lower resolution).
  • Optical films are generally 24fps, but that is primarily due to the way optical film technology was developed generations ago.  TV frame rate was determined by the electrical standards at the time of invention, not based on our ability to perceive motion or film speeds, although they likely determined under 20 fps was harder to watch and 24 was not feasible.
  • I can tell you one panning scene in the third matrix movie really irks me as it looks like a slide show as each frame 'jumps' across the screen (at 24 fps).  Divide your screen into 24 vertical columns, then picture a ball moving from one column to the next over one second, you WILL see the jumps and not see 'motion'.  This is why pans in movies are usually slow and steady.
  • Very old silent film played back at 24 or 30 fps looks comically fast today because the source was recorded at something like 16-20 fps.  When on film (optical) audio was introduced they had to up the film speed to 24 to get audio quality to work well enough.  They keep it at 24 fps today to reduce costs ($ by the foot).  Old silent films were played at their original speed, and would have looked normal to the audience at the time, sound was recorded and played separate at first.
  • IMAX (Canadian by the way) is filmed using very large film (70mm vs 35mm I think) and capable of speeds beyond 120 fps (not sure of the IMAX specs, but very fast is possible), which is why it looks AWESOME when you see it live.  Think of this as 4k at 60 fps versus 1k at 24 fps.
  • There is some argument for leaving film at 24 fps even though with digital equipment they can film at much higher rates (like 60 fps), and that is the 'theater experience' we are all used to.  Something to do with the ability to 'suspend belief' or 'immersion'.
  • When it comes to gaming, frame rates above 60 fps may be harder to identify consciously, but our eyes and brain can pick up the minute changes subconsciously without us being 'aware' and that information can be used to improve reaction times or prediction accuracy.  The brain works surprising well when it does not have to 'fill in the gaps'.
  • 120 fps rendering is likely a waste if your display can only show you 60 fps, unless you are okay with screen tearing (partially drawn images).  That said, if you can render 120 full frames on a matching 120 Hz display, your brain may be able to process the extra information into something useful.

12 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I suspect he doesn't know his ass from his elbow...

:mrgreen:

8 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Another point of 'disconnect' is that many perceive SE as 'the same as LE, but 64bit', and incorrectly presume the engine underneath is designed with backwards compatibility (not the case).

Big mistake

11 hours ago, T-lam said:

I am not a modder like you, but I can give some hints on install or minor issues

Like you, I too have gained enough experience to be able to give advice / suggestions on small problems, always dispensing the same methods of solution . But, when someone happens to know more about me, then I treasure it instead of contradicting issues unknown to me

51 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

:mrgreen:

Big mistake

Like you, I too have gained enough experience to be able to give advice / suggestions on small problems, always dispensing the same methods of solution . But, when someone happens to know more about me, then I treasure it instead of contradicting issues unknown to me

I am going to enjoy the personal attacks to me ?

modlist.txt <

My current Modlist 

* Deleted all Enhanced Character Edit plugins to make it work with Racemenu. Now it uses head meshes from ECE.

* About 50 currently active mods are related to Sexlab, Flower girls and Player homes/new locations mod.

Using Both SMP, CBPS Mods for outfit+body collisions 

* Only those CBBE Outfits that don't crash game, or show extreme clippings on the UNPB Body(i have only one default body mod), are installed.

I use  both LOOT and MO2. Yesterday, i installed SSE FPS Stabilizer main file, then overwrited it with low config file, in which i made three changes on the basis of VSync (now enabled) in enblocal.ini with bLockFramerate=0 setting inserted in the DISPLAY section of Mod Organizer's Skyrim.ini -

My Edited SSE Fps Stabilizer.ini

[Settings]

EnableLog = 1                        #This prints the current config change action in the log file. May be used for testing if the config setting is applied. Config file is located at: "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\SSEFpsStabilizerPlugin.log"

FPSStabilizerEnabled = 1            #Set this to 0 if you only want to use console feature of this mod.

TargetFps = 60                        #This is the target fps we are trying to achieve. Decimal value.

(My Laptop's screen refresh rate is 60 Hz.)

FPSChangeThreshold = 0.5                #This is the fps change required for checking if a different level setting is more suitable. Decimal value.

Right now i get 50-60 FPS in opening scene of Alternate start. 39-58 FPS in various inns. Sometimes in outside areas FPS drops to 10, 19 etc but there are supposed to be such areas in vanilla Skyrim itself that are more resource-intensive and so, going away from them by jogging/running, or simply using Esc key to open the save,load menu for a few seconds, and then returning back to main gameplay by pressing same key fixes lag 98% of times.

Still, some extra FPS are always appreciated.