What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 8/3/2020 at 2:26 AM, Scholarly Badger said:

Alright ladies and gentleman, I finally managed to find an alright suit/shoe mod for Oldrim that I converted to SE, but now I need a top hat/trilby/fedora/bowler hat and a fancy cane/walking stick to go with it and can't find anything. Anybody know of anything that could work?

There is a Tophat in the "Zenithar Workshop" mod. This mod adds a lot of headgear pieces and a shop to the worldspace.
I don't think its exactly what you are looking for, but maybe give it a go.
It's on the Nexus.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head which mod brings up a modal asking the user how slutty their outfit is each time they equip a top.

Whilst I like the functionality in principle, it's not really practical when I'm still fiddling about testing things out and so I want to disable it for the time being... but I have hundreds of mods. Any help appreciated.

40 minutes ago, onlythemods said:

I'm looking for a mod that will add Sporty/Workout/Gym/Yoga Clothing to SkyrimSE. The best visual example I have is this mod for Fallout 4. Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to just convert it to SkyrimSE because of the differences in mesh structure.

Any leads or ideas? Thanks in advance!

Edit: forgot to add the link. it's fixed now

"Nezzar's Ult Lingerie Collection" has a few pieces that look similar to the ones in your link (Check all the preview pictures carefully).
It's on the Nexus.

Could someone kind please tell me what is the way to make schlong, balls, belly etc. jiggle on male body with physics plugins like HDT? I have been looking it up on the forum for some time, but couldn't find the thing I need. I managed to solve the balls part by installing HDT-SMP SOS conversion, but the rest seems impossible to me ?

Looks like I need a body replacer, but every mod like that support female bodies only, am I right?

1 hour ago, bum_bum said:

Could someone kind please tell me what is the way to make schlong, balls, belly etc. jiggle on male body with physics plugins like HDT? I have been looking it up on the forum for some time, but couldn't find the thing I need. I managed to solve the balls part by installing HDT-SMP SOS conversion, but the rest seems impossible to me ?

Looks like I need a body replacer, but every mod like that support female bodies only, am I right?

I use the SoS MaleGenitals.xml solution for floppy balls. I also have an xml installed named "MaleSchlong.xml" but I don't know where it came from.

I know that I do see floppy balls in my game:

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I use the SoS MaleGenitals.xml solution for floppy balls. I also have an xml installed named "MaleSchlong.xml" but I don't know where it came from.

I know that I do see floppy balls in my game:

Meanwhile I figured it out. Found very nice config files, which are exactly what I wanted (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10923-schlongs-of-skyrim-hdt-smp-configs/). Finally, no need to find what "CBBE CBBP 3BPP" and so on spell words mean.

P.S. The "MaleSchlong.xml" comes from that HDT-SMP SOS conversion, found at SOS SE file page and it does only balls.

Hello, does anyone know what the likely cause is if most armors in the 'Lower' slot are equipping, appearing in the Items -> Armor menu, but subsequently vanishing from view as soon as I leave the menu?

Running unequipall on my character fixes the issues temporarily, but only until I put on any other piece of armor, at which point the 'Lower' armor vanishes again.

10 minutes ago, HighwayCathedral said:

Hello, does anyone know what the likely cause is if most armors in the 'Lower' slot are equipping, appearing in the Items -> Armor menu, but subsequently vanishing from view as soon as I leave the menu?

Running unequipall on my character fixes the issues temporarily, but only until I put on any other piece of armor, at which point the 'Lower' armor vanishes again.

SOS or devious devices are the usual culprits.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:17 AM, Bloodfang said:

np man, I’m surprised nobody replied to you as there’s currently a popular mod on the hotfiles that is less scripted than bathing in skyrim.

I haven’t had the time to test it, but I discussed a bit with the mod author and the mod is very modulable.

Unlike BiS you can wash anywhere, it reuse the same animation and body effect when washing (foam etc), except there is no script forcing you to be “near water” . This avoid any error from the script while you do stand near water and make bathtubs in mods working all the way as you just activate the animation yourself.

Here : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38886

Thanks I appreciate I am going to check it out.