What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello labs, by any chance does any of you know, of a mod armor or pack that adds a nun's wimple

i been searching for one, for a character that is meant to be a fighting paladin sister that follows my argonian, but i just cannot find one,

moving physics or not, i did found one, but its for LE

this one but i just cannot convert it.

thanks in advance!

On 8/1/2020 at 9:48 PM, Geckoprime said:

this one but i just cannot convert it.

thanks in advance!

The Ninrim pack on Sunjeong's Wix site has a (slightly skimpy) nun outfit in it. But just to see if I could convert something, I converted the wimple for you.

Edit: Just noticed that the person who converted the wimple from Oblivion to Oldrim made some edits to the meshes that made it clip through itself and I just don't want to give anyone anything that's not properly done, so I'm just gonna remove the attachment.

2 minutes ago, Scholarly Badger said:

The Ninrim pack on Sunjeong's Wix site has a (slightly skimpy) nun outfit in it. But just to see if I could convert something, I converted the wimple for you: 

Nun Wimple 1.2b SE.7z 1019.55 kB · 0 downloads

Yea i did found the sunjeong niripack but it only has the falcon that has like bunny ears and the other ninisister is on package that is around 70+ suits and downloading it for just the wimple helmet felt like wasting loading time and space on save, since all of them have smp and custom worldspace plus the loading time for Bodyslide, and i did not play with physics on armors

that said.

THANK YOU!

i'll try it right away

+10

1 minute ago, Geckoprime said:

Yea i did found the sunjeong niripack but it only has the falcon that has like bunny ears and the other ninisister is on package that is around 70+ suits and downloading it for just the wimple helmet felt like wasting loading time and space on save, since all of them have smp and custom worldspace plus the loading time for Bodyslide, and i did not play with physics on armors

that said.

THANK YOU!

i'll try it right away

+10

No problem, it was a good opportunity to test out the process on something simple. I did repack it manually because I don't sleep enough though, so let me know if there's an issue and I'll do it properly ?

I know this is a Skyrim topic, but this might be of interest: 

I would also be interested in discussing other relevant games / mods, or videos, of which I have a big collection and willing to share (think Rigid East and stuff like that), just PM me or lets start another topic in another forum.

Hey,  i have a little Question, is there a Mod where i can replace the Face from the Argonian Race, like Kerrigan from Starcraft ? I found nothing similar.

So we have a Human Face but still Argonian Elements, without Hairs etc.

Perheaps i can Mod it by myself but it take a lot of Time. :)

Thanks for Help.

tumblr_my80zkkqIq1s2b58zo4_500.jpg

I'm very torn about this choice. I started with the unofficial 4.0 and converted the patch central, but then I realized Minor Arcana won't be compatible with it, and would require too much work for me to update. The problem with 4.0 is that it doesn't have many patches yet, being so fresh out of the box. So I thought about playing 3.4 and even added it to MO, but it feels a bit old now and I have a feeling I will regret it later when patches come out for 4.0. Especially if they update Minor Arcana and the Dragonborn patch. Maybe that's when you start a new game AGAIN? I was hoping to avoid that this time. Just give me some good arguments for either and I'll see what convinces me.

I need someone who is willing to create a custom outfit mod for Skyrim SE, and also convert some hair mods to use that I can wear privately to skyrim. As I am not able to do this, I will gladly reward those who have the talent for it. just send me a pm, please.

15 hours ago, Scholarly Badger said:

No problem, it was a good opportunity to test out the process on something simple. I did repack it manually because I don't sleep enough though, so let me know if there's an issue and I'll do it properly ?

sorry for the late response, i hit the bed not long after, but for what i seen the follower has had no problem using it, i like that its not armored, thank you for that, i always find weird when simple cloth has resistance

i may do a female char later to see if the player is also good, but for now its working as intended there's a clip on the chest area but that's because it has no Body Slide, and i don't mind,  i put furs to cover the bust are anyway,

Thank you, you said it was just to test and still working with no problems kudos :D

43 minutes ago, Guineaux said:

I wanted to have a suit made to measure for my personal use i also convert some hair to put in my player. but as I don't know what to do, I am happy to gratify those who are capable of it. just send me a pm.

Sorry my bad english...

I don't think you're likely to get much of a response here.

I recommend looking for Skyrim outfit modders on Patreon, find one you like and DM them to see if they are willing to do commision work.

I would think that (almost) anyone that does anything creatively for free does so because the object they are creating interests them. They are making what they want and then sharing it or, sometimes, selling it.

Creating something solely for someone else then becomes work and, I suspect, there are hours and hours involved in creating a custom armour/outfit. Just so you realise that you might need to be offering a pretty high hourly rate to get someone's attention to do this. I don't know what your budget was/is but I expect it will need to be pretty high to get anyone's attention.

Heilà! You are right. but you have given me the alternatives that I can't do less. I am capable of doing some things, but I always need a guide. I wanted a lot to learn how to make my costumes, but I don't have the time to learn, I wanted to import so many beautiful hairs that I saw others do, but I don't know where to start. I don't see it as a problem - I can be interactive and recognize that not everyone can or must do everything. therefore, I follow your advice I go to look for in the patreon, which I support for some. and thank you, and if you know a way to import dmc5 hair for skyrim, tell me please! thank you so much,

Gustavo

Hey, could anyone please make this armor mod bodyslide and maintain its physics in the armor/cloak at the bottom please? The mod works fine in game but the physics for the boobs are extremely exaggerated and it doesn't use my characters body, but rather the one that's attached to the outfit (also you might have to update the esp for SSE in creation kit real quick, not sure though). Thanks in advance!

CBBE SMP Kang Xi.zip

15 minutes ago, cthulhu worship said:

Anyone know if there is a patch for Sexlab SE that increases the amount of sex animations you can have? I know there was one for LE.

Grab the dev version from github "Increased animation registry limit to 1000 because of peer pressure"

47 minutes ago, 0rdinal said:

Hey, could anyone please make this armor mod bodyslide and maintain its physics in the armor/cloak at the bottom please? The mod works fine in game but the physics for the boobs are extremely exaggerated and it doesn't use my characters body, but rather the one that's attached to the outfit (also you might have to update the esp for SSE in creation kit real quick, not sure though). Thanks in advance!

CBBE SMP Kang Xi.zip 10.01 MB · 0 downloads

Nothing about what you ask for here will happen "real quick". You are asking for a lot of work on a mod with no permission to do it...