What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I have a request.

Can someone hook me up with either a Bodyslide or CBBE body that gives the girl an ass crease similar to Cherokee D'ass? I've been experimenting with 3BA but this needs a professional touch. all my attempts make the girl look like an instagram model.

Goal is to have defined seperation of ass and thigh so to have the ass sit ontop of the thigh like a perch. Heres a few  examples and I would be more than happy to collaborate with anyone on this.

13543227-5EB44D1C-EB54-4DE8-9EB8-5701E44A8249.jpeg

12134673-70DB1E55-389F-4F20-B00F-2BBC2B2543A1.jpeg

18695554-DB77FA4D-1ABD-409F-BF07-B432C4CD8641.jpeg

48 minutes ago, BrotherZ said:

I have a request.

Can someone hook me up with either a Bodyslide or CBBE body that gives the girl an ass crease similar to Cherokee D'ass? I've been experimenting with 3BA but this needs a professional touch. all my attempts make the girl look like an instagram model.

Goal is to have defined seperation of ass and thigh so to have the ass sit ontop of the thigh like a perch. Heres a few  examples and I would be more than happy to collaborate with anyone on this.

13543227-5EB44D1C-EB54-4DE8-9EB8-5701E44A8249.jpeg

12134673-70DB1E55-389F-4F20-B00F-2BBC2B2543A1.jpeg

18695554-DB77FA4D-1ABD-409F-BF07-B432C4CD8641.jpeg

If you want to, you can make a post in my thread (link in signature, click the red text) and I'll try to help you out soon. :)

I've lost count of how many times I've tried and failed to mod my version of Skyrim SE. It seems like more than half of the mods out there don't work, some are listed as being for SE but aren't, and my latest efforts seemed to be going well until the game arbitrarily decided to stop loading, no matter how many things I disabled, or uninstalled until I just said 'fuck it' and uninstalled -everything-. I'm at my wit's end, and I'm about to give up on modding this game, despite it being something I've dreamed of for years (and probably half the reason I finally got a good computer). If someone could please, please give me a list of good, working, sexual mods, I would greatly appreciate it.

If it helps, I was -hoping- to have a game where my character could fight and explore with a risk of being raped for not doing well by both humanoids and beasts/tentacles, with a risk of pregnancy, or egg implantation/parasites. Prostitution/slavery would be fun too as a thing to participate in, or contend with. More spells would be cool, especially if some of them are erotic in nature, or just have cool effects. And sexy armor/clothing would definitely be good. But for some reason I can never find a good, working combination of mods, and I don't know what I'm missing. If someone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Failing that, I'd just love to know how other people are modding their game, maybe I can find something that is fun even if it isn't what I'd hoped for.

Well, I'm not sure how much help I could be here, and I'm probably not even the help for which you're looking, as I exclusively mod and play LE. Nevertheless, I could try to help you out. Basic stuff first, are you sure you're installing all the prerequisites for each mod? One of which would be SKSE for mostly anything here, and I know for SE, there can be issues with mods, SKSE, and SE version. It's a big reason why I steer clear of SE altogether. It might be possible that could be causing issues which is easily fixed. Just head over to the Tech Support section and someone could walk you through it.

If not that, it might be errors with installing? Especially depending on which mod manager you're using. Anything that hard writes into the actual game folder might create issues depending on what gets overwritten by what, or if anything potentially goes wrong.

If you're relatively sure there's no problem there... If you have too many of the same kinds of mods, then there would be definite incompatibilities. You can't really just disable one and switch mid-playthrough either, since scripts embed themselves into the save files of your game. Generally, whatever load order you launch is the load order you must maintain until your next playthrough. And again, generally speaking, one mod to cover each "function", for lack of a better word, you want. For example, one mod that covers combat rape.

Sorry if this isn't exactly the help for which you're looking, but I figure we could take a stab at the root of the issue, as anybody could give you a load order, but ultimately, if there's a problem in the installation process, it'll only frustrate you more.

If you like, albeit limited help I would be, I would still be more than willing to sit down and try to work it out with you.

Atm I run around 100 mods and at most close to 500 mods a few years ago and It has worked fine I get CTD maybe once every 30 or so hour if even that, currently I have 16000 animations according to FNIS.

Mostly I run mods that changes how the game looks 2k or 4k textures weather overhaul, dungeons darker, more and stronger(smarter) npc also I have some sexlabmods installed like defeat dangerous nights female and male skins with working physics, prison mods, fertility etc 

For modding as "Kishuna" said make sure to check the install requirements and if the mod is Alpha beta or WIP etc like common bugs.

vortex is a must for easy install/deinstall 

SKSE is a must for modding and make sure to choose the right version move all files from the zip except folder to skyrim folder then zip the data/script folder and install as mods/install from file, from there I would install the mods that are most likely to work and function properly first, like texture replacers overhaul mods like AI behaviour and last animation mods that require FNIS!. I keep all my mods in a specific word file listing the mods from first to last where SKSE always is the first followed by FNIS behaviour + spells and creature = creature is optional if you want creature animations, and make sure to always run FNIS when installing a mod that requires FNIS! 

These steps have made sure I can play without the constant frustration of the modds not working PS alternate start is a must if you wanna try out new mods and not do the entire helgen part over and over.

"could fight and explore with a risk of being raped for not doing well" sexlab defeat, drunk redux, horrible harassment, jailrape, kidnapped, "by both humanoids and beasts/tentacles, with a risk of pregnancy, or egg implantation/parasites." more nasty critters, Estrus Charus for SE with the egg implantation, Fertility mode and or hentai pregnancy for baby or soul gem pregnancy (might require a body with breast and body scaling which I use, also recommend to use SLAL anim loader and some animation mods, I can post the mod list I use if you want and see if that helps?

Been failing to find any mods that add strap ons for use by sexlab.
Plenty of means out there to make a futa, but don't want a perma-dick futa, I just want to have a dick for my lady PC during animations where she takes a "male" role, instead of the unimpressive default strapon.

Does anyone know of a mod that adds a real looking strap on? Doesn't matter if it does other things to.
Or perhaps a way to use SoS customized dicks as strap ons?

3 hours ago, A_Dapper_Goblin said:

I've lost count of how many times I've tried and failed to mod my version of Skyrim SE. It seems like more than half of the mods out there don't work, some are listed as being for SE but aren't, and my latest efforts seemed to be going well until the game arbitrarily decided to stop loading, no matter how many things I disabled, or uninstalled until I just said 'fuck it' and uninstalled -everything-. I'm at my wit's end, and I'm about to give up on modding this game, despite it being something I've dreamed of for years (and probably half the reason I finally got a good computer). If someone could please, please give me a list of good, working, sexual mods, I would greatly appreciate it.

With just this as context I'd say your issue wasn't the mods themselves but bad mod practices, like installing mods without checking requirements, settings, features etc. And I'm not even talking about LL mods, it can totally be a common mod that you're missing or using incorrectly. You can't add mods without knowing you have the basics working with no issues.

There is an entire thread about the status of most LL mods for SE (the Conversion Tracking thread, a pinned thread in this very section). But even the mods stated as stable will give you problems if you don't know your way around other mods or its settings.

As you're starting from scratch, I'd recommend to build a good basis for Sexlab framework, ideally using MO or Vortex, test that everything works and only then think about adding more mods. Or you'll hit the same wall of instability and errors as you did before.

I appreciate the advice, but I was trying very hard to make sure I was using all the required mods, SKSE or otherwise, and following the instructions to the best of my ability, including having many of the mods that mirror mask2 mentioned. I've managed to get a pretty good mod set for fallout 4 going, but for some reason this game has always failed to do most of what I try to get it to do. Having it completely fail to load the game this last time is just frustrating me to the point of giving up. I am using vortex as well. About the biggest confusion I had was when people mention FNSE XXL, I can't seem to find any such thing. In any case, thanks for your time everyone, and not making me feel like an idiot.

2 hours ago, A_Dapper_Goblin said:

I appreciate the advice, but I was trying very hard to make sure I was using all the required mods, SKSE or otherwise, and following the instructions to the best of my ability, including having many of the mods that mirror mask2 mentioned. I've managed to get a pretty good mod set for fallout 4 going, but for some reason this game has always failed to do most of what I try to get it to do. Having it completely fail to load the game this last time is just frustrating me to the point of giving up. I am using vortex as well. About the biggest confusion I had was when people mention FNSE XXL, I can't seem to find any such thing. In any case, thanks for your time everyone, and not making me feel like an idiot.

You can find FNIS XXL here under the optional files. 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

On 2/7/2020 at 12:04 PM, Adeladen said:

Hello, I was wondering if there are any alternate labia/vagina textures for fait skin complexion? I've seen 

but I don't want labia that sticks out like that, in fact I want the opposite.

I'm also wondering if there's any tattoos like this:

1918149694_MilkMaid.jpg.d019233ce1264b92

Tattoos around the pubic area saying slutty things.

Another thing is, how do I make multiple characters pose and give them a custom appearance like this? I have poser hotkeys and halo poser and stuff.image.jpg.ec860d69e919c5eeffa0b8eb9682f1a0.jpg

As far as i know only outer pussy meshes exist. Therefore i dont use em myself too, as i prefer either innie pussies or outer pussies that are not this far out.

For your second question about the tattoo's theyre fairly easy to make em yourself.

What you gotta do is this:

1: Download the body of your choice, for this example we gonna use cbbe curvy as a base, along with unique character.

2: Install unique character

3: Build the body you want to have the tats on in bodyslide.

4: If the tats are for yourself, go to data\caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer -cbbe- \meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and copy both the 0 and the 1 files of femalebody, femalefeet and femalehands to data\unique character\meshes\actors\character\female\

5: Still if the tats are for yourself go to data\caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer -cbbe- \textures\actors\character\female and copy all files to data\unique character\textures\actors\character\unique\female\ and then ofcourse the body textures to \body, feet textures to \feet and the hand textures to \hands. You might also wanna copy the face textures, but then ofcourse to \face

6: Make sure you have a dds paint program. I myself use paint.net (google for paint dot net) but most common is gimp i believe

7: Open either femalebody_1.dds or femalebody_0.dds in the unique character file location.

8: Now you will see a body in the program youve opened. Just use the text editor or the brushes to draw the tattoo to the correct place. If you want letters or tattoos on the back of your toon, then rotate the image 180 degrees.

9: Save your dds, fire up your game and your toon has the tats.

10: If you wanna have all the npcs to have the tats as well, then repeat step 6-9 but open the dds files in caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer -cbbe- instead of unique character. This will make sure all the female (nord) npcs have the tats as well

About your last question.. I think there are some mods that let a targeted npc strike the pose you want, but im not sure which mod that does.. However, if im not mistaken, i saw such mods on either loverslab or the nexus in the past, but decided not to use em, since i only wanna use poses myself and not the npc's

Hope this all helps.

Cheers, Mara

15 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

It seems like more than half of the mods out there don't work, some are listed as being for SE but aren't

I'm running 280+ mods in SE on an i5 potato and it all works fine. In the process of assembling these mods, I have not yet encountered any mods that are "listed as being for SE but aren't," and all of the mods I have found work pretty much as advertised. On the other hand, the lists I've used come from Lovers Lab and the Nexus, and not any of the malware-promoting sites like 9DM/Baidu and a couple of the Russian piracy sites.

@tasairis has painstakingly put together a pretty exhaustive list of SE-compatible sex mods (and SFW mods, too) on his SSE Conversion Tracking Thread. If he says the mods work in SSE, well, you can take that to the bank. Perhaps if you used his lists, as opposed to whatever lists you've been using, you would have better luck. :classic_wub:

7 hours ago, A_Dapper_Goblin said:

About the biggest confusion I had was when people mention FNSE XXL

Could you please provide a link to where you saw someone mention "FNSE XXL?" I have managed to miss that bit of humor, somehow. Meanwhile, in case you still haven't discovered the secret, what "FNSE XXL" undoubtedly refers to is FNIS Behaviors XXL, an expanded version of FNIS that can accommodate 26,000 animations/behaviors. The fact that you're not familiar with FNIS reinforces what @dontknowdontcaredontask said- you would have much better luck if you would spend some time reading before just charging ahead into uncharted waters and then blaming the mods, or Skyrim SE, for the ensuing crashing and burning.

6 hours ago, maramirrorer said:

As far as i know only outer pussy meshes exist. Therefore i dont use em myself too, as i prefer either innie pussies or outer pussies that are not this far out.

For your second question about the tattoo's theyre fairly easy to make em yourself.

What you gotta do is this:

1: Download the body of your choice, for this example we gonna use cbbe curvy as a base, along with unique character.

2: Install unique character

3: Build the body you want to have the tats on in bodyslide.

4: If the tats are for yourself, go to data\caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer -cbbe- \meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and copy both the 0 and the 1 files of femalebody, femalefeet and femalehands to data\unique character\meshes\actors\character\female\

5: Still if the tats are for yourself go to data\caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer -cbbe- \textures\actors\character\female and copy all files to data\unique character\textures\actors\character\unique\female\ and then ofcourse the body textures to \body, feet textures to \feet and the hand textures to \hands. You might also wanna copy the face textures, but then ofcourse to \face

6: Make sure you have a dds paint program. I myself use paint.net (google for paint dot net) but most common is gimp i believe

7: Open either femalebody_1.dds or femalebody_0.dds in the unique character file location.

8: Now you will see a body in the program youve opened. Just use the text editor or the brushes to draw the tattoo to the correct place. If you want letters or tattoos on the back of your toon, then rotate the image 180 degrees.

9: Save your dds, fire up your game and your toon has the tats.

10: If you wanna have all the npcs to have the tats as well, then repeat step 6-9 but open the dds files in caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer -cbbe- instead of unique character. This will make sure all the female (nord) npcs have the tats as well

About your last question.. I think there are some mods that let a targeted npc strike the pose you want, but im not sure which mod that does.. However, if im not mistaken, i saw such mods on either loverslab or the nexus in the past, but decided not to use em, since i only wanna use poses myself and not the npc's

Hope this all helps.

Cheers, Mara

Hey, thanks for the reply, after this post I actually downloaded slavetats which is where the tattoos from that screenshot are from, but I was disappointed by it so I made my own pack https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138380-tramp-stamps-a-slavetats-pack

Shame about the pussy thing, does anyone know how hard it is to make & replace the CBBE one with an innie? Oldrim had one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301

48 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

Hey, thanks for the reply, after this post I actually downloaded slavetats which is where the tattoos from that screenshot are from, but I was disappointed by it so I made my own pack https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138380-tramp-stamps-a-slavetats-pack

Shame about the pussy thing, does anyone know how hard it is to make & replace the CBBE one with an innie? Oldrim had one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301

I should mention that there are definitely good innie pussies out there. Look at this one by Acro748, it has aslider that transforms it from that outie to an innie.

LabiaVariants SE has a "Clam" slider that makes a decent innie but I can't say the collisions are great.

21 minutes ago, randomuser777 said:

I should mention that there are definitely good innie pussies out there. Look at this one by Acro748, it has aslider that transforms it from that outie to an innie.

LabiaVariants SE has a "Clam" slider that makes a decent innie but I can't say the collisions are great.

Oh shit it exists? That's great, thanks. Does it support every outfit and stuff that normal CBBE does though? The ones with bodyslide presets, I ain't using no default CBBE body shape.

I just started playing Skyrim Special Edition for the first time and have installed Immersive First Person view and during animations I keep looking out of my characters chest, I assume this has something to do with IFPV.config so I was wondering if someone could share their tweaks. 

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm running 280+ mods in SE on an i5 potato and it all works fine. In the process of assembling these mods, I have not yet encountered any mods that are "listed as being for SE but aren't," and all of the mods I have found work pretty much as advertised. On the other hand, the lists I've used come from Lovers Lab and the Nexus, and not any of the malware-promoting sites like 9DM/Baidu and a couple of the Russian piracy sites.

That sentence is a quote from the user I was replying, not my words : P I think he was getting form43 warnings and he automatically thought the mods weren't for SE so that must be the cause of his issues.

10 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

That sentence is a quote from the user I was replying, not my words : P I think he was getting form43 warnings and he automatically thought the mods weren't for SE so that must be the cause of his issues.

LOL OK, thanks for the correction. It's hard to tell the backquotes from the current responses sometimes- I'm apparently using a Dark forum theme, maybe I should try to figure out how to switch it to see if it's easier with a different theme. Sorry to have misquoted you (or wtf-ever I did.) :classic_wub: