What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Looking for a mod that allows you to sell yourself for coin with the options of position and possible balanced pay scale. Please don't suggest AP as that mod is outdated , no longer supported, and crashes a lot. Please message me. I am trying to play a priest of sorts and going dungeon crawling is a bit further away for me and I don't believe in soul stealing or experimental potions so I would like a different way to earn coin and this was what came to mind as  a follower of dibella .

Was curious as to how one could get futa female characters on SSE. Been trying to but the B3lisario addon doesn't work for SOS lite and the SOS SE version makes my comp CTD. Really was wanting to get this going but if I gotta just wait then I guess I'll be doing that :/... Any new news about conversions? Thanks ahead.

Can anyone recommend me a decent ENB or Reshade preset? I'm not looking for insane effects I just want a bit more life in my Skyrim world. More vibrant colors and lighting that is very flattering on my ladies. >.> There's a sea of them out there I'm just curious about what you all use normally. It also has to maintain good gameplay because I was told there are some out there that are made specifically for screenshots.

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:28 AM, Contessa said:

Can anyone recommend me a decent ENB or Reshade preset? I'm not looking for insane effects I just want a bit more life in my Skyrim world. More vibrant colors and lighting that is very flattering on my ladies. >.> There's a sea of them out there I'm just curious about what you all use normally. It also has to maintain good gameplay because I was told there are some out there that are made specifically for screenshots.

It depends on your lighting, water and weather mods. Like you I want punched up contrast, colour and realism without heavy effects, and good skin

I have Obsidian Weather and Realistic Lighting Overhaul. Rudy goes well with these - not too heavy on FPS.  I did use the NAT ENB for Obsidian, but the FPS hit was harder and it was a little gloomier. Both look good: not cartoony, not over-bloomed, just nice boost to colour.  Previously I've used Real-Lighting and liked it.

I did have to adjust things for Rudy to stop stippling shadows on skin, and played with: fShadowDirectionalBiasScale  in Skyrim Prefs INI. It seemed to work.

Vivid Weathers and its ENB can be glorious, but the FPS hit is quite high.

A lot of people like the photographic ones, but I could not find a version that suited me.

Go onto Nexus and look at the ENB category and rank them by Endorsements - gives an idea of what is popular.

Re-shades: OK personally I don't like using re-shade due to the fact it also affects the menus and adds yet another layer to the game. But that's just a personal take. There are many popular ones.

As for skin tones, because Bethesda built in sub-surface scattering in SE (and bodged it of course), it is hard to get the wonderful skin tones some Oldrim ENBs created. But Boris and folks are working all the time on, it so in due course we could see some good results. Certainly I've seen some big improvements the last four months.

Happy hunting!