What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 4/22/2018 at 6:52 PM, Vyxenne said:

That's actually not surprising, considering that Oldrim has been around for 7 years and SSE for barely a year and a half (Released October 28, 2016.) Every day there are more and more converted Oldrim mods appearing on Nexus as well as here on LoversLab.

Ā 

I have personally converted maybe 40 Oldrim mods to SSE, some of which I got the author's permission to publish on the Nexus. A year ago I knew absolutely nothing about Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, NifSkope, NifOptimizer, Creation Kit or Xedit, but with a lot of tutorial and guide reading, plus some direct help from people like Ousnius, I finally managed to convert my first Oldrim outfit using Outfit Studio- I even added physics bones to the outfit which had not been physics capable before!

Ā 

What I'm suggesting is that you convert the Oldrim mods you like if they're not already available for SSE- no permission required as long as you do not share or publish your conversions. It's easy once you've done the first one. :classic_biggrin:

I tried to look into conversion but obviously I'm not close. Is there a tutorial on here for it? Right now I'm trying to convertĀ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/Ā because I've read that it works fine with CBBE but also the beta version of SOS on SE doesn't work so I'm trying to get that worked out because obviously I need that for the other to work.

On 4/22/2018 at 3:18 PM, Jody88 said:

Anyone know if there is anything out for Skryim SE like animated fannies? Also, I'm using the SexLab Beta and what on here that would be compatible with it and also what else could I use to spice up Skrim. Sadly noticed that so much more is on oldrim right now.

Does "animated fannies" refer to butt physics? If so, you can get that in SSE with CBP Physics or with HDT-SMP-SE Physics- which is considerably more difficult to acquire and set up.

Hi I am now serching kind of "My sexyĀ  enemy" mods for SE , but hope to easy customize facegens and body, without many additional work(if I can)

I already know, Imeersive wrenches, Deadfull wrenches seriesĀ ,, but hope to getĀ  more variation. or another new mods. (so it is not follower mods,,Ā 

but IĀ need enemy or hiddenĀ  dungeon bossĀ Ā (looks like beatufiul or prettyĀ  follower mods face,,as human race,,)

Ā 

( know, there is only a few user, who hope to battle beautiful femaleĀ  NPC as man PC,, but forgive me, I really hopeĀ to play such games,, with sexlab mods,(defeat etc)

as man PC (In game,,, I imagineĀ  as demon who serch around beattiufl enemy,,)Ā  in skyrim SE world.

Ā 

Any advice (egĀ  which mod you use for such styleĀ Ā gaming,,with skyrim ,,(not loar friendly sorry,,) I apreciate,, but forgive me, ifĀ Ā it is not yours taste. ignore this question please,:classic_sad:

Ā 

Ā 

Anybody know a mod for more immersive spell learning?

Yes i know of the mod called "Better Spell Learning" but it's not what im looking for.. also is supposed to cause crashes when used on existing saves.

Ā 

What im looking for is a mod that gives you a chance to learn a random spell once you level up a tree.

Ā 

For example.. you level Destruction from 29 and 30.. and learn a random spell associated with that tree.. Let's say flame cloak..

Anybody know a mod that does that?

Ā 

Or any other mod that makes spell learning more immersive.Ā 

The end result i want to achieve is to learn spells myself and not just buy them from a vendor.

I'm using Ordinator, thus it shouldĀ be compatible with that.

Ā 

Thank you.

Hey all, I am still picking Skyrim Mods for my first playthrough, and I saw one that was raved about called Project Aho, which apparently involves being sold as a slave to the slavers of House Telvanni.Ā  What I was curious about is since there are some slavery mods here on LL, if anyone knows if any of them work with Project Aho or if there's any specific slavery mods that were designed to compliment it?Ā  Anyone have thoughts or suggestions?

Hey everyone I'm looking for a mod where i can start sex AS a werewolf. I keep finding mods about having sex WITH werewolves, but that's not what I want.Ā 
It's lore friendly for the werewolf to do a little rape with his pillage yes?Ā 
(apologies if I didn't search hard enough)Ā 

The title say all.

I'm not sure which pregnancy mod choosing between Beeing Female and Fertility mod.

Beeing female seem more complex, and maybe a bit too much realistic (don't sure I want to deal with sanitary napkins...), but I would like to know the con and pro of each.

Ā 

Thinks.

I consider Alternate Start to be absolutely essential both for regular playthroughs and especially for testing.Ā  I generally do the "camping in the woods" start which is basically equivalent to the regular vanilla start if you had saved immediately after escaping Helgen.Ā  As for add ons, my favorite is The Island which is basically a shipwreck start focused on survival/camping/hunting related stuff.Ā  If you're a fan of Hunterborn you'll love that one.

Ā 

The Island: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11752

On 4/22/2018 at 11:42 AM, Vyxenne said:

@Scud422 Holy crap, I had never heard of this! Looking into which version I need now, and thanks!

Ā 

EDIT:

@Scud422 OMG! AH Hotkeys is perfect! I absolutely can't believe I've played 2k+ hours (Oldrim+SSE, Xbox+PC) without this mod, bitching every hour of every day because I didn't have enough equipment groups for my outfits!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

You're welcome! ā¤;)ā¤

By my estimation, here are the key pros of BeeingFemale:

• Unlimited actor tracking (Fertility Mode has a 128 actor limit presently)
  • Animations for birth
  • NPCs are automatically tracked when you enter a cell (Fertility Mode begins tracking from the MCM or on the first insemination)
  • Contraception options (Fertility Mode only supports washout potions)
  • A menstruation stage (Fertility Mode doesn't include it because I still don't think it's a fun feature)
  • Widgets
  • Multiple baby pregnancies
  • Children are more fully fleshed out followers

Here are the key pros for Fertility Mode:

• Lighter script load
  • Non-unique actor support
  • Dialogue options for implied sex (on top of random sleep insemination)
  • Conception chances are checked regularly rather than at the beginning of the cycle (BeeingFemale checks once and you have to wait until the next cycle)
  • More complete spouse and marriage support (including divorce)
  • Child naming and tracking
  • Babies grow into children
  • Children can be hooked into the Hearthfire adoption system
  • Children can be trained into adult followers

Those are the ones that come immediately to mind. Beyond that, there are a lotĀ of shared features. I think it really comes down to game feel, so my recommendation would be to try both and see which you like better.

I liked Beeing Female but it had theĀ habit of going on "pause" too often without any input from me. Every time I tried to manually "unpause" it, it would resume "pause" on it's own shortly afterwards so the pregnancy couldn't advance.Ā Ā  That was the chief reason I switched to Fertility Mode.Ā 

I'm looking for a CBBE preset that's similar to this. I've looked throughĀ CBBE Presets Compendium andĀ found presets with big breasts but I've never been happy with their ass. Anyone haveĀ a preset for me that has both big boobs and a big juicy ass?

6 hours ago, Kimono said:

I'm looking for a CBBE preset that's similar to this. I've looked throughĀ CBBE Presets Compendium andĀ found presets with big breasts but I've never been happy with their ass. Anyone haveĀ a preset for me that has both big boobs and a big juicy ass?

you might be able take the preset from zip from that and put it in toĀ SSE bodyslide.