What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

There was a mod I used to use for Oldrim back in the day from here (non-adult section), that had a bunch of cool and/or funny accessories you could equip to your character in addition to armor. I'm wondering if that mod has been/will be updated, officially or otherwise, for SSE, or if it's one of the ones that would work wholesale from just installing the Oldrim version, and barring either of those, I'm wondering if something similar exists/will exist any time soon.

I'm also still looking for a mod that gives you the option (whether through a Mod Configuration Menu or through it being an accessory or something) to give your character wings - angel, devil, dragon, pixie, dragonfly, butterfly, beetle, etc, though now I'm looking for it for SSE rather than Oldrim.

I m got through a follower mod on some hoove shoes. But they are not heavy armor.

So I wanted to know where the follower mod got these shoes from.

This seems to be the source.

Now I need to know how I can get the items within this pack to work in my game.

If there is already a working mod for Skyrim SE with hooves comparable stuff please tell me.

Ah and another short question about Sky UI. I have a equipment set that I via SkyUI use, but when I press the button(F2) to load the set 2 items don´t get equiped, like they are ignored for some reason (the armor slot seems fine). Any Idea?

Just got my first gaming pc and I have always wanted to try these mods, specifically the sexlab defeat mod. Cant get anything to work, the mod managers are out of date and wont even unzip, I am so confused. If I would have known I would need a wizard to get a mod to work I wouldn't have bought both versions of skyrim just to be disappointed.

On 2/22/2018 at 5:29 PM, QuietPippin said:

Bisario Equippable shlong

constant erection+ball physics (I think there are other versions)

and it changes size depending on your weight.

After converting what I could to SSE format via Creation Kit/ESP voodoo, I managed to get the equipable schlong to exist, but the shift+PgUp/PgDn command to make it bigger/smaller does not work at all. IT also disappears entirely during an animation, though the PC will carry out the male portion of the animation. Is Bisario's mod is the only futa/transgender thing available for SSE? Because the equipable is super small for my CBBE preset haha. Not to mention the whole disappearing schlong thing. 

Also another question, do custom voice packs work with the Beta sexlab? Namely the ones from this mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1519-voice-packs-for-sexlab-extra-voices-and-estrus/  I couldn't get it to work with Sexlab Light and have the heart to uninstall it to try out the beta as the light version comes packaged with a lot of animations. 

On that note any other packs aside from ZaZ converted for the beta SE Sexlab? I know the Loader is out now, but I only found that one pack. 

Very much interested in the analogue of this mod for SSE

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/514-sexlab-warmbodies-frostfall-plugin/

Better yet, its patched version

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2018-02-16/

SexLab Warm Bodies Plus

Description:

- Added support to get warmth from additional activities (running, fighting, riding a horse, combat)
:: Updated for compatibility with Frostfall 3.0 (old Frostfall no longer supported)

:: Added global variable to cinfigure the base heating rate

A very useful thing to play in survival mode

Looking for SSE conversions of Osare's mods from Oldrim.  Particularly the Underwear mod and the Panties mod.  Would be great if they were physics enabled as well.

If this has already been done, please point me in the right direction.

Please and thank you. :smile:

On 3/17/2018 at 10:23 PM, astor said:

Looking for SSE conversions of Osare's mods from Oldrim.  Particularly the Underwear mod and the Panties mod.  Would be great if they were physics enabled as well.

If this has already been done, please point me in the right direction.

Please and thank you. :smile:

Sent you a PM.

Hi all

Warning (What? A warning in LL?!!!): post below covers transgender girls. Please don't judge.

I am interested in porting an SSE version of these 'ladies' https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71923?tab=posts&BH=1 . They are easy to convert, but I'd like them to have SoS Lite (Tempered Skins version) working penises.  Currently their genitals are non-functional and do not get picked up by Sexlab or SoS. I do not know enough about meshes and bodies to make the genitals do their thing.

Two convert fine (with non-working junk) but Hallrid has some kind of mesh (possibly an HDT element) that refuses to convert and the converted mod causes CDT in SE.

The mod is getting old and may not have been active since 2015. I'll contact the author directly to see if he'll provide permissions for alterations and update this post accordingly.

I am also having problems making a personal conversion to SSE of this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70244?tab=posts  again some kind of mesh / NIF / Skeleton issue with SSE. I've asked the author but not had a reply.  If anyone can guide me as to what to look for in the NIFs that could be causing an instant CTD in SE, I'd be grateful.          

For info: yes I'm cool with NIF optimiser, NIF healer, XPMSE skellies & all. I've converted a few followers for myself. But I'm not in anyway an expert.

Thanks!

I'd like to see a mod for new builds where you are weak and making money is hard and have to rely on followers to protect you. Since you can't afford to pay npcs to follow and protect you, you would have to offer "your services" in order to hire npcs. Of course, at random times your followers will demand a "contract renewal" every once in a while in order to keep offering their services.  Idk if such mod already exists but would like to see something like that and it preferably with special edition compatibility.