What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Back in the day playing Oblivion I installed a mod that I can't remember the name of that made women in game sleep naked and alternate between sleeping and masturbating. It wasn't specifically for that but came as a side effect, is there anything like that for Skyrim?

On 3/21/2018 at 1:28 AM, Fixadent said:

Is there a masturbation animation for females?

Sexlab has several, and so does Flower Girls. This is from Flower Girls:

Oh look! One of those new "Sexual Healing" potions...

5941-14-1505108943.jpg

I love how you don't just chug these new potions... the delivery method is the cure!

5941-15-1505108942.jpg

On 3/10/2018 at 10:22 AM, Graytide said:

Can anyone convert these tribal body tattoos to work with SE?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/360-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/

Those tattoos are Racemenu overlays. Overlays are not supported in Racemenu64, due to SKSE64 and other issues that I read about a couple of months ago when Racemenu64 first came out, but now I've forgotten them.

TL; DR: Nope. :classic_wub:

On 3/4/2018 at 1:00 AM, omegax123 said:

I'm also still looking for a mod that gives you the option (whether through a Mod Configuration Menu or through it being an accessory or something) to give your character wings - angel, devil, dragon, pixie, dragonfly, butterfly, beetle, etc, though now I'm looking for it for SSE rather than Oldrim.

NexusWings.thumb.png.fd188ce9f5c5735c5edb07925a5be83b.png

Does anyone know of a wardrobe mod similar to SkyUI's Equipment Groups but with 15-25 groups instead of only 8?

I recently spent a weekend shopping at the Solitude Galleria and Dibella's Secret and now I'm spending most of my game time getting the right outfit on- one slooty item at a time... :classic_rolleyes:

Can you point me in the right direction? This is great news! Did you need to manually convert things?

I posted everything about it in the SMP thread, and posted my UUNP.xml. Basically I used Scipher99's xml with a bit of tweaking.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:26 AM, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know of a wardrobe mod similar to SkyUI's Equipment Groups but with 15-25 groups instead of only 8?

I recently spent a weekend shopping at the Solitude Galleria and Dibella's Secret and now I'm spending most of my game time getting the right outfit on- one slooty item at a time... :classic_rolleyes:

Have you tried AH Hotkeys?

On 4/21/2018 at 9:39 PM, Scud422 said:

Have you tried AH Hotkeys?

@Scud422 Holy crap, I had never heard of this! Looking into which version I need now, and thanks!

EDIT:

@Scud422 OMG! AH Hotkeys is perfect! I absolutely can't believe I've played 2k+ hours (Oldrim+SSE, Xbox+PC) without this mod, bitching every hour of every day because I didn't have enough equipment groups for my outfits!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Anyone has suggestions for revealing armors for male..?

Here are some examples:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/12629-1-1333225616.jpg (right-most one)

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/29367-1-1357243794.jpg (without the inner shirt)

Nothing too gaudy or fancy (Tera armors). Simple, with minor reveals to make it alluring and yet still reasonable, not looking like exhibitionist. Like sleeveless, shirtless open-front jacket/blazer.

Anyone know if there is anything out for Skryim SE like animated fannies? Also, I'm using the SexLab Beta and what on here that would be compatible with it and also what else could I use to spice up Skrim. Sadly noticed that so much more is on oldrim right now.

2 hours ago, Jody88 said:

Sadly noticed that so much more is on oldrim right now.

That's actually not surprising, considering that Oldrim has been around for 7 years and SSE for barely a year and a half (Released October 28, 2016.) Every day there are more and more converted Oldrim mods appearing on Nexus as well as here on LoversLab.

I have personally converted maybe 40 Oldrim mods to SSE, some of which I got the author's permission to publish on the Nexus. A year ago I knew absolutely nothing about Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, NifSkope, NifOptimizer, Creation Kit or Xedit, but with a lot of tutorial and guide reading, plus some direct help from people like Ousnius, I finally managed to convert my first Oldrim outfit using Outfit Studio- I even added physics bones to the outfit which had not been physics capable before!

What I'm suggesting is that you convert the Oldrim mods you like if they're not already available for SSE- no permission required as long as you do not share or publish your conversions. It's easy once you've done the first one. :classic_biggrin:

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but does anyone recognize which mod installs the nymph? Found her in the woods. She won't wear clothing but when you give her something, for a second she turns all the same color (green). So not sure if it's a problem on my end or the original mod (whichever mod it is).

ScreenShot64.png

12 hours ago, McLude said:

Found [the Wild Nymph] in the woods. She won't wear clothing

All of us Nymphs don't wear clothing when we go Wild. You can check us out every spring and fall at Thunder on the Beach, Panama City, FL. The mod is just staying true to the lore. :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin:

PS: This entire response is a joke. Kind of. Because I'm warped. :classic_blink:

LOL. I have a lot of hours in the game and I've never seen a nymph, and she isn't using my cbbe-se body, so I assume it's something I've installed relatively recently, probably Sexlab related. But I don't remember any of my mods claiming to add something like that. I would like to fix her and take her as a follower.