I still can't seem to get balls physics (and balls only, don't care about the schlong for now since it seems to not work yet) to work in Sexlab scenes. I know I'd previously modified a setting that enabled them to move even during Sexlab scenes, but I forgot what the setting was and can't seem to replicate it.

Did anyone get SOS balls physics to work in Sexlab? If it helps, I use CBBE 3BBB for the females. I also know some basics of how to edit xml files, of course...

3 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

I still can't seem to get balls physics (and balls only, don't care about the schlong for now since it seems to not work yet) to work in Sexlab scenes. I know I'd previously modified a setting that enabled them to move even during Sexlab scenes, but I forgot what the setting was and can't seem to replicate it.

Did anyone get SOS balls physics to work in Sexlab? If it helps, I use CBBE 3BBB for the females. I also know some basics of how to edit xml files, of course...

physics works for both balls and schlong ...CBBE, UUNP 

On 1/8/2020 at 5:10 AM, Gromilla said:
  Hide contents

CosioHD with 17 breast bones (All questions to Realclone). 

No ENB otherwise rig just burn to hell. And so this barely pulls out.

one more video on twitter

This thing needs to be optimized,I don't know if this body uses a high-precision gird,smp body 3.31 can able to run smoothly

I don't mean to go off topic here, but I figured this would be a good place to ask. I'm doing a new load order and am currently using UNP Blessed Body with some of the standard jiggle physics, but I've been looking for any user XML files that make the breasts and butt a lot bouncier. I had my own settings that I was happy with before but lost them with a hard drive failure. Is there a zip of different XML presets or something similar?

10 hours ago, realclone said:

This thing needs to be optimized,I don't know if this body uses a high-precision gird,smp body 3.31 can able to run smoothly

Hey. This is not due to the 3.31 body (I didn’t even see it, to be honest), it is because of my old potato "mamoth shit" rig, it does not tolerate many smp elements at the same time.
It’s all for the sake of science and experiment :classic_lightbulb:, I transferred the bones of the chest from the virtual unp body (I accidentally found the mod of the clothes that you ported) to the coshd body and added them to the base xpmsse skeleton. I still need to adjust the physics settings, but this is later. The main thing is that physics has worked fine and looks great, it is very close to the real anatomical tissues of the body and their dynamics. The experiment was a success :) Thanks for the experience!
But if there is an opportunity to share the specified body, then I am not against studying the original ;) 

I received another PM asking about my balls. Since I have no personal balls to speak of :classic_biggrin: :classic_tongue: I assume they are talking about the scrotal physics in my SSE game.

So I'm posting the XML files I'm using again. NOTE: I did not write these XMLs! I stuck my name on the download 7z file only so ppl who d/l them will know where they got them a month from now when they stumble across the files again on their computer.

Here is an example of the balls physics in my game:

And here are the xml files involved- I'm using CBPC+SINful CBP for body physics, which is why MaleGenitals is the only active xml listed in my DefaultBBPs.xml.

Vyxenne Balls Physics XMLs.7z

Additional info for those who want to know (instead of me posting the video with no info and then gloating as people ask the obvious questions that the video was designed to make them ask): :classic_rolleyes:

Female Body = UUNP-Special converted to SSE and imported to Bodyslide2, conformed to my custom preset, Leyenda Skins "Moles, Dry" options

Male Body = Tempered Skins (SoS-Full version), "Young, Hairy, No Scars" options

Long Black SMP Hair = @Gromilla's amazing work/port/conversion, recolored Blue-Black version added by me

SMP Amulets = @Yinkle's amazing work, originally Newmiller amulets but in several mashups and known by many different names now

Eyeglasses = DWISS glasses meshes/textures found by @Gromilla ; plugin (esp) and installable archive cobbled together by me; recolors pending

SMP Earrings = SMP version of FavoredSoul's Strawberry Drop Earrings, posted here on LL as "HDT Test Earrings," moved to Biped Slot 43 (Ears) by me

Polished Nails = Apachii Divine Elegance Store "DE Nails Bright Red," Light Armor/reslot to 58 added by me so I can fight naked and still be OK :classic_tongue:

Bracelets = Immersive Jewelry "Octuple Ruby Table Gold Bracelet" (left and right)

Garter Belt = Black Lace Mini Dress SSE "Garter Belt"

Stockings = Newmiller Stockings and Heels SE "NHH Stockings - Black"

Heels = Newmiller Stockings and Heels SE "NHHeels Shine Red" converted to Heels Sound and RM HH (NiO) by me

My Bush :classic_biggrin: = Leyenda Skins gnarliest pubic hair option, augmented by Racemenu overlay Pubic Hairstyles all-in-one UNP, "05 super-hairy' option

My SexLab Voice = Nusbie's Voices "Elf Chick J" with the horrible "am I being invaded?" clips replaced with moans by me

On 1/8/2020 at 1:00 PM, Lucifeller said:

I still can't seem to get balls physics (and balls only, don't care about the schlong for now since it seems to not work yet) to work in Sexlab scenes.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, Kokan said:

Physics works for both balls and schlong ...CBBE, UUNP 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:51 PM, Lucifeller said:

Thanks! Although, having to sift through 200 pages for the relevant info is a daunting prospect...

Please see my post an hour or so ago, should be right above this one.

5 hours ago, Kokan said:

A long time ago SMP+CBPC + Dripping

1685932315_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEdition2019_08.15-14_36_42.04_1.gif.b8343fa20df672ae7d4313fd9a796fea.gif

2024219656_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEdition2019_08.15-14_43_28.07_1.gif.c6fec0545f5942e8fa4c81d2722fdc39.gif

Why can't find such awesome drippings at SE.. Tried All-in-One AP v4, worked for a few hours, then doom comes and mo2 spamming me with • Couldn't load hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (data). The last error code was 193. , and more animated honey cave.

Any working female genitalia atm for unp/layenda body? Everything else works fine, expect fem Gens :{

27 minutes ago, JaeShi said:

Why can't find such awesome drippings at SE.. Tried All-in-One AP v4, worked for a few hours, then doom comes and mo2 spamming me with • Couldn't load hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (data). The last error code was 193. , and more animated honey cave.

Any working female genitalia atm for unp/layenda body? Everything else works fine, expect fem Gens :{

this is SE, UUNP body ...

6 hours ago, full_inu said:

@srea Latest releases of SMP missed defaultBBPs.xml, is it intentional change?

4 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

YES, it will not include those file, only config file is included.

Omitting DefaultBBPs.xml is a great idea, given that each user's file may be different, and there are some who don't scrutinize what they are copying into their game folders and hence may overwrite their DefaultBBPs.xml unintentionally when they intended to update only the physics engine files.

i get bug reports from people who install smp after body mod and say it isnt working (because the config got overwritten) and the default configs dont really serve much purpose when people should be using configs from specific bodies anyway. it was just a mess.