hdtSSEPhysics.dll has been updated at first day of August, don't know what has been changed/fixed cuz I don't urderstand chinese, but just wanted to let you know.

Even if on the 9damao site says it has been updated at 2019/07/01 date of the actual file is 2019/08/01 so it has been updated again.

I'm including those latest files here in case somebody wants them.

hdtSSESMP 2019.08.01.7z

Hello guys.

I need some help.........

Is there a detailed guide on how to set up HDT SMP for Skyrim SE?

I actually happen to have installed it 3 days ago and it was working but no hand collision on UUNP body.

Now when I installed an armor and a new weapon suddenly the Physics aren't working, I'm stuck.

I use MO2 and bodyslide, when running bodyslide and building the body, which body do I choose? Is it the HDT one or the special one?

I tried to reinstall every mod but still no use...........

8 hours ago, esmm40 said:

Check to make sure the armor mod didn’t overwrite one of the xml files. In MO you could just have it above the other files. There should be a lightening bolt that appears on the armor mod entry line if it replaces anything.

No I checked conflicts, it was one armor only and I removed it, I reinstalled FNIS, XPMSEE and rerun bodyslide (works fine to switch between nude and nevernude HDT).

What makes those .dll files work actually? It might have stopped working I think.

2 hours ago, Huniken said:

No I checked conflicts, it was one armor only and I removed it, I reinstalled FNIS, XPMSEE and rerun bodyslide (works fine to switch between nude and nevernude HDT).

What makes those .dll files work actually? It might have stopped working I think.

Skse does.

The difference between uunp hdt and uunp special is that special has vaginal collisions.

You will need to set up smp SPECIFIC to your setup. It has always been that way.

If you use a xml that makes the plugin stop to work then you know why it doesn't work after you install A new armor. Most likely you are just too dumb to set up the body shape name in defaultbbps.xml after you generate a new one or change something. Did you know smp has a log?

Did you ever heard of the search function?

did you know there's a hdt pe/smp subforum?

or you want people to feed you with a spoon?

On 8/24/2019 at 8:13 PM, XTholomewX said:

Do you plan on sharing any of your smp files?

If you click his signature you will see he already shared almost anything lol, how about you start do your own stuff Instead of begging?

some more pampering and playing with fire ..

Spoiler

all this is still rough tests, attempts to combine physics and effects (done in 15 minutes, but I picked it up for 4-5 hours). If anyone knows where to find materials on various effects of enchantment and other things I will be grateful.

14 hours ago, prZ said:

If you click his signature you will see he already shared almost anything lol, how about you start do your own stuff Instead of begging?

Because I don't have the time. Also thanks for pointing that out, the text is so small on his sig I skimmed right over it.

So i was finally able to get the SMP Vgenie to work with CBPC by using Gromilla's UUNPspSMP mesh and DefaultBBPs.xml and UUNPspSMP.xml. I just removed any lines from the UUNPspSMP.xml that referred to the movement of breast or butt bones so it would keep the realistic slight jiggle I got using HDT and CBPC. Now everything seems to work as intended (though I may have to go and remove all Pussy bones from armors so that I don't get weird flapping in the groin while wearing them).

One question though...The belly bulge is a little extreme for me. Is there a not so extreme setting anyone would suggest I try that maybe I could paste into the UUNPspSMP.xml I'm using now? It may not be practical though if it means clipping instead but I thought I would ask. (no i'm not using giants or anything extreme)

On 4/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, Vyxenne said:

*blink*

"Enhanced Camera?" As in Enhanced 3rd Person Camera which just provides positioning options for the existing 3P camera, or...

*tingles with anticipation*

...could you possibly mean an SSE version of Skyrim - Enhanced Camera, which was one of the two Oldrim First Person Camera mods (not counting JoP which has always been too wonky to use)?????

I'm asking because I tried (and failed) to get my beloved Immersive First Person View to work at all, although that was on a previous playthrough and maybe I should try again...

ArranzCNL has fixed this so IFPV will work again with later SE versions then where Meh left off.  I don't know if it will work with current latest SE version tho.  Since I haven't updated past 1.5.80 which I believe they have fixed net cript framework to work up to ver 1.5.73 and 1.5.80.  
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7158471-net-script-framework/page-76#entry71933928

On 8/25/2019 at 5:10 PM, Huniken said:

Now when I installed an armor and a new weapon suddenly the Physics aren't working, I'm stuck.

The symptom of physics/collisions changing when you equip a particular chest piece is crystal-clear: the included body in the armor torso-item mesh does not support the physics/collision you are trying to see. Most often the cause is a non-physics body embedded in the Armor mesh as the Reference body shape.

The fix is to add the physics bone weights (Breast (L & R), Butt (L & R) and Belly if you're using a UUNP variant) to the armor. You can easily do this in just a few minutes using Outfit Studio >> BodySlide.

Here are my mini-guides:

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

Using Outfit Studio to add physics bone weights to an armor mesh

Spoiler

How to convert any armor to UUNP with physics after you install the armor/clothing mod into the game- if your body choice is CBBE, simply substitute that for "UUNP" below:

1.  Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2.  If you already have a SliderSet for the outfit and Body Type, open it and skip to #17. Otherwise, click New Project (top-left button)
3.  Select UUNP-HDT if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4.  Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5.  Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6.  Delete the included body if any (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7.  Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8.  Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9.  Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then select shape(s) on the Meshes tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18. Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new SliderSet will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

20 hours ago, DAZEros said:

ArranzCNL has fixed this so IFPV will work again with later SE versions then where Meh left off.  I don't know if it will work with current latest SE version tho.  Since I haven't updated past 1.5.80 which I believe they have fixed net cript framework to work up to ver 1.5.73 and 1.5.80.  
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7158471-net-script-framework/page-76#entry71933928

I'm still playing SSE v1.5.62 with SKSE64 v2.0.12. If you read the later posts in the Netscript forum, you will see that neither Netscript nor IFPV is working as of today. Of course, that may be just the latest (1.5.73 and .80) versions, but unless they have changed something in the 1.5.62 versions of both mods, they don't work very well with version 1.5.62 either, even though IFPV does kind of work... but it works so badly, in fact, that I uninstalled Netscript and IFPV several months ago.

On 8/27/2019 at 11:35 PM, prZ said:

I installed it [Net Script Framework and possibly Immersive First Person View] just yesterday and it works fine.

16 hours ago, cminnow said:

Any idea how it [IFPV] compares to improved camera? https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/cae3x2/mod_improved_camera_beta_3/

I tried Improved Camera, albeit several alphas/betas ago, and the 1P views were very wonky and unreliable. Plus, the mod froze my game twice. I didn't give it a third opportunity.

I also tried JoP, which I found to be as wonky in SSE as it was in Oldrim.

Like EC, Improved Camera (apparently) uses vanilla 1P views and tries to extend the max "look down" angle to simulate an actual 1P view., but this just looks weird. For example, my "sneaking with weapons ready" stance with dual daggers involves one dagger high over my head and the other low (around waist level) and out to my side a bit. Only IFPV depicts this in 1P view- Enhanced Camera, JoP and Improved camera all depict the vanilla dual-daggers 1P view- daggers held in front of my face about a foot apart, pointing up and forward like the horns of an angry bull rampaging through the streets (and stupid tourists with a death wish) in Pamplona. This and other discrepancies between 3P view and 1P view is what kills Improved Camera and JoP for me.

One of the reasons I liked IFPV so very, very much in Oldrim *sob* was that it was rock-solid, stone reliable, did not crash or slow down my game and produced 1P views that accurately matched the 3P. Sadly, that's not the case with the SSE version of IFPV, and Bethesda's anti-mods strategy has borne fruit: meh321 has thrown in the towel, citing Bethesda's war against SKSE64 as the reason.

So from where I'm sitting, it seems as though we simply are not going to get a good 1P view mod for SSE, at least not for some time.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I tried Improved Camera, albeit several alphas/betas ago, and the 1P views were very wonky and unreliable. Plus, the mod froze my game twice. I didn't give it a third opportunity.

The new betas are much more stable and you can change the 1P setting in the ini to use 3rd person body stuff I think. Really, I just asked because I'm always looking for the best tech out there and IC is the only thing that gets at least 70% of the job done. You even have 1st person body physics with CBPC. Not sure why body physics don't work with SMP on IC though. JoP had garbage compatibility and IPV had bad issues with 360 animations and development seemed dead in the water after January.