one easy possibility for your run through is to play like normal but don't pick any perks when you level, and only choose magic for your level abilities. that way your health and stamina always stay low and you don't get extra combat benefits.

Master Gets a Job will help a little, once I get time to fill it out, but it won't be exactly what you're looking for. It relies on other mods (Submissive Lola or Maria Eden (or SD, if you can get your master to follow you around)) , and your master will be following you (although to the places he/she wants to go).

one easy possibility for your run through is to play like normal but don't pick any perks when you level, and only choose magic for your level abilities. that way your health and stamina always stay low and you don't get extra combat benefits.

Master Gets a Job will help a little, once I get time to fill it out, but it won't be exactly what you're looking for. It relies on other mods (Submissive Lola or Maria Eden (or SD, if you can get your master to follow you around)) , and your master will be following you (although to the places he/she wants to go).

If you have any plans to expand your mod, the devious framework i linked above might be a big help there, i didn't really read the description for modders... but the part for users sounds like your mods might already be an awesome combination if they work together somehow.

Trying the devious framework now but it conflicts with mods that start sex just before the devious framework stuff happens. So if you have deviously enslaved continued mod be sure to disable it in the mcm before starting framework mod. I had to save and load the save to get the dialogue to show up with lydia. I don't have slave girls mod installed so none of the npcs from that mod are around to tie the rope on my character. You can however go into the mod mcm menu and start the leash game with nearby detected npcs. I am gonna try it with an npc I have marked as a slaver in maria eden mod and see what happens as this framework mod supports zaz mod and I think maria eden uses slaver faction from zaz? so it might just kick in:-) There is support in the framework mod to block deviously helpless mod while it is running if anyone is running that still.

I dunno about mods since I usually play a male character aggressor but, as far as gameplay is concerned, it seems to me that if you put the game on max difficulty and put all your points into Magicka and Stamina (none at all in Health), then skill up basically no combat skills your girl's going to go down pretty fast in most encounters without a bodyguard. So long as you have a mod that safety nets your character at the point of dying, e.g. Defeat or Submit, then you pretty much guarantee your character will become the distressed damsel. Put all of your skill points into mostly non-combat things, Speech, Stealth, Alteration, Pickpocket, Restoration, Illusion, Enchanting, etc... so that it's not a completely dull victim-fest you shouldn't even need skyproc heavy skill overhaul mods. 

To give it a little spice, aren't there some trading / merchant mods floating around? Thought I saw one a while back that let you play as a merchant. Give your gameplay a little RP background by making your girl a merchant / treasure hunter who specializes in rare materials and artifacts. It'll give her an excuse to delve into tombs and dangerous keeps where someone as fragile as her has no business being. Hard to get enchanting materials just by buying them these days. What about that rare daedric artifact she heard about through the merchant grapevine? Gotta hire someone to protect her before she can try to go get it... That kinda thing.

Here is a suggestion - travelling bard/prostitute/thief. Level non-combat skills mostly - pickpocket, lockpicking, sneak, speech (through trading). Maybe some illusion and restoration to buff your followers and distract your enemies. And maybe some alteration - so you don't die from a single arrow.

Use, for example, this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78935/?

or "FollowerLivePackage" and enable followers payment schedule - so they leave you if you don't have enough money. Make your followers killable too (both mods above allow that). Still you may consider installing Resurrection mod, like this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15236/?

Ordinator adds some nice perks to the speech tree for a bard. Install Radiant Prostitution 3, SexLife (and make your character "submissive" or even "victim" if you want her to experience some abuse). Install some "provocative" dress mod and make a patch for it for both Aroused and RP3 - adding both "EroticArmor" and "JobWhore" keywords for it. Here you go :)

If you'd prefer Requiem to Ordinator (this would make your life much more painful) - install Behind The Curtain as well. RP a follower of Dibella - born under the Lover Sign, worshipping Dibella (these two would add huge buffs to your mind-controlling Illusion magic and are pretty much RP too). But thing is - with Requiem and BtC you can't steal, or you lose divine favour. So your character would have to just sell her body in order to make some money and maybe make some money from performing (I don't know if Become a Bard mod is still alive, and I'm not sure if it would require a Requiem patch). Still if you're good at Illusion and Restoration, your character wouldn't be exactly "weak" at high levels - Restoration 75 means you can devastate any undead in Requiem, including Dragon Priests.

I dunno about mods since I usually play a male character aggressor but, as far as gameplay is concerned, it seems to me that if you put the game on max difficulty and put all your points into Magicka and Stamina (none at all in Health), then skill up basically no combat skills your girl's going to go down pretty fast in most encounters without a bodyguard. So long as you have a mod that safety nets your character at the point of dying, e.g. Defeat or Submit, then you pretty much guarantee your character will become the distressed damsel. Put all of your skill points into mostly non-combat things, Speech, Stealth, Alteration, Pickpocket, Restoration, Illusion, Enchanting, etc... so that it's not a completely dull victim-fest you shouldn't even need skyproc heavy skill overhaul mods. 

To give it a little spice, aren't there some trading / merchant mods floating around? Thought I saw one a while back that let you play as a merchant. Give your gameplay a little RP background by making your girl a merchant / treasure hunter who specializes in rare materials and artifacts. It'll give her an excuse to delve into tombs and dangerous keeps where someone as fragile as her has no business being. Hard to get enchanting materials just by buying them these days. What about that rare daedric artifact she heard about through the merchant grapevine? Gotta hire someone to protect her before she can try to go get it... That kinda thing.

I've tried that.

You are basically going to get one or two shot all the time in the beginning. Until you manage to cheese crafting enough to get max armor and enchant gear, but damage output increases drastically, so fights will be over very quickly one way or another.

I've tried that.

You are basically going to get one or two shot all the time in the beginning. Until you manage to cheese crafting enough to get max armor and enchant gear, but damage output increases drastically, so fights will be over very quickly one way or another.

Isn't that partially what the OP is asking for? He wants a character who's weak and needs to rely on bodyguards to get by. Since he wants to make a character who doesn't / can't use that ultimate armor you can create and enchant he's going to have to make conscious decisions not to and stick with a cloth armor using mage type.

Loot and Degradation

this is a good mod there is an option in there that allows your weapons clothes etc to break in combat the reason I like it is because it makes it so I have to temper items

so there is less of a chance my stuff breaks but it also makes it so i use a wider variety of items say my armor breaks im naked I have to steal some farm cloths or something

just so I don't get taken advantage of.

You can make it so it doesn't break quest items and change when it can break etc etc.

Loot and Degradation

this is a good mod there is an option in there that allows your weapons clothes etc to break in combat the reason I like it is because it makes it so I have to temper items

so there is less of a chance my stuff breaks but it also makes it so i use a wider variety of items say my armor breaks im naked I have to steal some farm cloths or something

You can make it so it doesn't break quest items and change when it can break etc etc.

My favorite function of this mod is it makes NPC's loot corpses, so there is no armor available for you to loot.

Loot and Degradation

My favorite function of this mod is it makes NPC's loot corpses, so there is no armor available for you to loot.

yeah it really is an awesome mod can't play without it anymore :D

I've tried that.

Isn't that partially what the OP is asking for? He wants a character who's weak and needs to rely on bodyguards to get by. Since he wants to make a character who doesn't / can't use that ultimate armor you can create and enchant he's going to have to make conscious decisions not to and stick with a cloth armor using mage type.

There is a difference between "weak" and "dead on sight". I never played that much with followers around, but even if you stay behind them (which is complicated enough) archers don't shoot at followers only... imho beeing weak is more about doing less damage than losing faster.

I agree with that. I also like playing the game this way, except I allow her to get stronger. When it comes time to pick perks, I pick whatever she's used the most, regardless of how helpful it might be. If she didn't do much combat, which happens a lot at the beginning, she'll get perks in speech or sneak, depending on how she's decided to try to eke out a living.

Loot and Degradation

Thank you. Never heard of this mod and it sounds like a good way to add some challenge, and trigger some effects ;) So certainly going to give it a try.

Loot and Degradation

Thank you. Never heard of this mod and it sounds like a good way to add some challenge, and trigger some effects ;) So certainly going to give it a try.

Yeah no problem it really is a hidden gem xD

Loot and Degradation

Yeah no problem it really is a hidden gem xD

Yeah, one of those mods you don't know you're missing till you find it :) Was the same with "Add Item Menu Tool".

How has nobody mentioned Frostfall, iNeed, etc. yet?

Frostfall means that going outside when it's too cold can kill you (or knock you out to wake up...somewhere). iNeed means constantly looking for food and clean water (and you can set followers to need food and water too, as well as needing money to buy it with...I'm not sure how compatible it is with Follower Live Package though) and there are several mods that can make one of those much harder to find.

Complete Crafting Overhaul, combined with Weapons and Armor Fixes and Clothing and Clutter Fixes, can make it harder to make your own gear. Scarcity or Morrowloot will make it harder to find stuff, and Trade & Barter can make buying stuff more expensive. (I'm pretty sure they're all compatible with Loot & Degradation.)

There's even a mod to adjust the price of purchase-able houses, so you can make them much harder to obtain.  And Taxes of the Nine Holds means you have tax bills to pay now. So you better go find some septims fast...

On the other hand, Campfire, which is required by Frostfall, allows you to set up tents and campfires pretty much anywhere. There are a number of cooking overhaul mods, which expand the variety of foods you can make. Most of these mods are highly compatible with other mod-added content too. (For example, iNeed prompts you to categorize consumables on first encounter, and lets you categorize food too. Frostfall allows you to adjust the warmth and waterproof-ness of clothing. CCOR has a few options for handling new items, though out of all of these it's probably the most likely to have incompatibilities.)

So you have a lot of options to make your character's life more interesting, and a lot more expensive. That creates much more reason for your character to be tackling dangerous situations.

Many of your suggestions are great, I will try building alternate load orders and see how I can make it work.

I think the goal is make the "the full little girl in a big world experience". Needs and limitations but also advantages of being cute and persuasive. Males approaching and offering help or courting. Social consequences of being a woman. All this mixed with lewd stuff of course. 

Many mods offer enticing utilities and changes, but the thing is it needs to be fine-tuned, so it will merge seamlessly into consistent experience. 

Here is some mods that you might like

1.) EatingSleepingDrinking - Adds basic needs but also animation for eating several foods opening doors containers are for only female characters they animations are feminine.

2.) Player Headtracking - By the same author adds headtracking expressions and also adds animations when you're talking to someone.

The animations have to be enabled through MCM.

I love the idea of RPing a helpless character. I'd love a much more dynamic slavery system, with better AI for masters/mistresses. I know there's mods that let you be sold at auction, which is hot as hell, but then once you're owned it's all very monotonous and dull. I'd love someone to make a follower that is your master/mistress with a ton of interactions and custom dialog. Someone that forces you to follow them while they go on adventures, and actually talks to you instead of ignore you until they want to fuck. You should be able to tweak options in the MCM to set how cruel or kind they are, how restrictive or abusive they are, etc. God, I'd love that so much.

Exactly. I often find myself very aroused when being captured/sold and at the beggining of being a slave, but further down the road it's almost always dull and grindy, and I need to escape or safeword out of my glitchy, bored misery. I think we could use emotional arcs and well written dialogue to amplify sex and humiliation.

Basically all I need is a mod that doesn't give or at least lets me reduce the amount of HP and stamina I get from levels.

Thanks to other responders I used community uncapper for that. You can set custom amounts in the .ini file.

With some total conversion mod we wouldn't have the ability to level up or increase skills and start out in many devious scenarios too. Take a mod like aethersuite, make it stop raining all the dam time, add a bunch of npcs and some factions and quests, there you go total conversion and throw some slavery in there too.

I just read myself through this thread. Most ideas are very interesting. I myself like to RP as a weak girl, but this seems to go against Skyrim itself. The game makes you the axe murderer of the 4th era before you reach level ten.

I see the main problem that there aren't really any interactions or quests outside of combat. The Markarth conspiracy and the introduction of the thieves guild are the only serious non-combat vanilla quests I can think of atm.

I have written my share of mods and have thought about what kind of mod would be still needed for such a setup for some time now.

So I try to cover what can be done with existing mods and then see what's still missing.

Making combat harder/ the PC weaker I consider not an issue, enough ways have been brought up. The only thing would be an AI change to follower so that they target the NPC attacking you.

But as mentioned a trader mod or something is missing, or generally speaking npc interaction and more non combat tasks. There was this newcommer, real estate, were you can by houses and store with again get robben or pressured. That seems to a good task in my opinion.

I also liked the idea to play as artifact trader. Maybe some dialog options for wealthy NPC to offer them certain items, receiving offer and than travel through the holds to compare prices. And if the item is really valuable you want to retrieve it form stealing bandits/ slavers.

Or some kind of complexish job that allows for customers to be sleazy and offering/ demanding sexual acts.

What i always wanted was a mod that makes enemies not aggressive on sight and lets them talk first. So when you approach as weak girl, maybe even unarmed, they don't take you as a threat and negotiate first. That would allow a kinds of sexy stuff without lengthy slave sessions. They could just require some toll like in robber gorge or the valtheim tower or just pull you into the camp and reach you around. Or you barter with the gate guard for being lead to the boss, make some deal with him (maybe just buying the loot form the big chest overpriced). But then he still has his guys do what they want with you.

That are my ideas so far^^