Might be a stupid question, is it normal that my character cannot get onto the crosses? Are they only for NPCs?

Thanks for the great mod BTW.

You should be able to use the Furnitures too.

What happens instead ?

Does this happen with all the furnitures ?

Thanks for the quick reply.

edit:

I managed to get onto the cross. Apparently there is a very specific angle (behind the cross, 45 degree to the left) my character has to be towards the cross in order for the "use" prompt to appear. 

Thanks for the mod! 

Could you please add collision to the shackles on the 3-person pole, so that the hands remain locked when the NPC dies?

Actors "loose" their collision on death, otherwise it wouldn´t be possible to "walk through" corpses.

At least im quite sure stuff like that happens...

Another thing is that the furniture might be more or less unusable if there is a dead actor stuck in the the furniture.

Could you please add collision to the shackles on the 3-person pole, so that the hands remain locked when the NPC dies?

Actors "loose" their collision on death, otherwise it wouldn´t be possible to "walk through" corpses.

At least im quite sure stuff like that happens...

Another thing is that the furniture might be more or less unusable if there is a dead actor stuck in the the furniture.

Actors do not lose their collision, if you install this: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2570/? 

See screenshot for a very dead actor... colliding.

There will be no stuck furniture, live actors just ignore dead ones. And I can always build new furniture.

post-1591796-0-23937800-1493055963_thumb.png

Hy there! First, you have done a really great Job! This Mod is awesome! But i have a little Problem with the TD Holotape. My Slaves got their Hands on their Back and when i choose free Hands or bound Feet nothing happens to the Slaves. How exactly does the Holotape works?

P.S. : Is it possible to put the Slaves in the Cage that i can build under "Static"?

I love the looks of this and I'd like to use it in-game.  I tried an install, but I'm not sure how to use the mod.  I'm not seeing any way to trigger animations or set up animation points/rugs that settlers will use.  I'm also not sure which menus to look in for various worn restraints.  I'm not sure where to find or craft the holotape that I have seen mentioned.

Is this primarily a mod for people building other mods that will use it? 

If it can be used in-game, how do I do so?

As a side note: if you are still creating more content for this, any chance of my favorite torture device: the "wooden horse"?  My settlements need a lot of those.

Hy there! First, you have done a really great Job! This Mod is awesome! But i have a little Problem with the TD Holotape. My Slaves got their Hands on their Back and when i choose free Hands or bound Feet nothing happens to the Slaves. How exactly does the Holotape works?

P.S. : Is it possible to put the Slaves in the Cage that i can build under "Static"?

Most of the Holotape function are currently broken, still have to fix that.

The Cage is just a static model so there is no way to get an actor into a placed cage.

But there is a Pose which uses it as AnimObject.

You can get any actor to use it by console > clicking on the actor and "playidle _td_cageidle01" or by using a script.

Is this primarily a mod for people building other mods that will use it? 

Yes.

You can get the Holotape by using the console, but like i said most functions are currently broken.

This mod does not contain any wearable restraints, for stuff like that you should look at DeviousDevices

As a side note: if you are still creating more content for this, any chance of my favorite torture device: the "wooden horse"?  My settlements need a lot of those.

I Already thought about that, so it will come sooner or later.

Thanks for the reply. 

I'll be keeping an eye out for mods that use this one.  Hopefully, someone comes out with a compiled Torture Devices-themed settlement-building mod, including your pieces, restraints, and craftable animation points that use your animations.  I have such wicked settlement designs that could be brought to life with such a build set.

Any chance of adding the Institute chair and that other chair Cait is healed in?

Which institute chair ?

The chair used to heal cait is a scripted scene.

Haven´t thought about how to get that working as a workshop object yet.

The NPCInstituteReclamationChair01 is located in the Synth Recovery party of the institute.

Trykz did this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60687-craftableplayable-institute-reclamation-chair/

And there's the ExtractorChair01 chair in Vault 95 for Cait

Maybe even add the Cryotanks for storage of vicims.

Any chance of adding the Institute chair and that other chair Cait is healed in?

Which institute chair ?

Herehttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/60687-craftableplayable-institute-reclamation-chair/    and http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=276168

ExtractChair.esp

Which institute chair ?

Herehttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/60687-craftableplayable-institute-reclamation-chair/    and http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=276168

attachicon.gifExtractChair.esp

Its not about the chair itself its more about the animations.

In the game the animation starts when using the terminal, thats not really an option for workshop builded chairs because you would have to somehow "connect" each chair to a terminal.

Triggering the animation when entering the chair is much easier, you just need a script or add the AnimEvent as an annotation in the EnterFromStand animation... but i think thats not what you guy want...

Its more a thing of how should i do it instead of i don´t know how to do it.

Just wanted to drop by and leave a thanks for the updates while I was gone. Great stuff, nice to see you got animations for yokes and all that done.

Take it easy and keep it coming!  :cool:

would be great but nothing has textures. installed with a mod manager so that shouldnt be an issue :/

Most likely its not installed correctly, have you tried a re-install ?

When you´re using NMM you should find the textures folder in your game directory.

Just wanted to drop by and leave a thanks for the updates while I was gone. Great stuff, nice to see you got animations for yokes and all that done.

Take it easy and keep it coming!  :cool:

Thanks, i already got some stuff for the next version and im having more time next week so i´ll be able to do some stuff then.

Small preview for something you wanted to have :

post-263729-0-98580200-1494018021_thumb.jpg