Hi Vader!

I had a question about the torture devices you are making here.

Do you have any plans to make somethings that are vault related?

For example making a functional version of the Cryogenic pods that could be opened and entered into?

I was thinking in the future these pods could be functioning as a machine to manipulate hormones (like increase breast/belly size).

Or these pods could have toys installed to train/pleasure the occupant like a sex machine... Kind of got inspired by it after seeing this.

The reason I ask is because I am making a vault for LL content (slavery in particular) and the vault interior needs vault specific crazy sex contraptions for their experiments.

Besides the general vault clutter there is really nothing else I could put in there.

I don't know if its possible but it would be nice to have some furniture from regular vault stuff. Like a normal vault table could have straps to hold a female NPC who has been bent over it for Four Play animations... or a chair where both the wrist and ankles have been attached for the female NPC.

With these assets I could set up rooms for future narrative like slavery training for the player inside the vault and the various sex furniture could be used as brothel services by the vault staff and maybe even merchandises to other would be slavers for their own settlements.

For example making a functional version of the Cryogenic pods that could be opened and entered into?

I was thinking in the future these pods could be functioning as a machine to manipulate hormones (like increase breast/belly size).

Or these pods could have toys installed to train/pleasure the occupant like a sex machine... Kind of got inspired by it after seeing this.

Sounds cool, quite a lot of work but definitely doable.

I don't know if its possible but it would be nice to have some furniture from regular vault stuff.

Possible yes, but i dont really like to edit vanilla assets for mainly 2 reasons:

First i want to do stuff from scratch because its just more fun, less limitations ( basically none ) and a lot of ideas come while creation.

The other reason is that i´m not sure about any legal issues.

Basically i would publish stuff that belongs like 80 or 90% to beth (or whomever else), so im not sure if thats ok or not... and i don´t want to find it out.

I understand! If you are interested in designing your own version of these devices may I recommend this site?

Its pretty much heroines strapped to various restrain gears. Perhaps they can inspire you for your own creations?

You could have a dirty texture for people using them for raider related stuff and a clean shiny version for Vaults & Institute related mods.

Having such objects for running a brothel or sex slave settlement would be really cool!

Thanks for considering!

Sounds cool, quite a lot of work but definitely doable.

I don't know if its possible but it would be nice to have some furniture from regular vault stuff.

Possible yes, but i dont really like to edit vanilla assets for mainly 2 reasons:

First i want to do stuff from scratch because its just more fun, less limitations ( basically none ) and a lot of ideas come while creation.

The other reason is that i´m not sure about any legal issues.

Basically i would publish stuff that belongs like 80 or 90% to beth (or whomever else), so im not sure if thats ok or not... and i don´t want to find it out.

Depends where you live but IIRC for US law you might be (actually will be) in hot water if you use it to make any money (which would include youtube videos or indirect sources of income such as donations ect.)  although there are other legal arguments that get made all time and it ends up just depending on how a judge decides to view the case.  I.E.  It can be argued that if bethesdas assets are used in a way that damages their earning potential then you would be in hot water.  However I can certainly make a video that damages CNN's earning potential without being in hot water so who knows what the result would be.

The lesson here?  Best not to find out lmao.

Depends where you live but IIRC for US law you might be (actually will be) in hot water if you use it to make any money (which would include youtube videos or indirect sources of income such as donations ect.)  although there are other legal arguments that get made all time and it ends up just depending on how a judge decides to view the case.  I.E.  It can be argued that if bethesdas assets are used in a way that damages their earning potential then you would be in hot water.  However I can certainly make a video that damages CNN's earning potential without being in hot water so who knows what the result would be.

Given the horde of skyrim and fallout 4 items that were edited to be skimpier, fit cbbe and etc... I think legal wise we are ok. Lol...

Given the horde of skyrim and fallout 4 items that were edited to be skimpier, fit cbbe and etc... I think legal wise we are ok. Lol...

Thats true although its probably not necessarily something that is definitively legal and more just something bethesda doesn't care to have lawyers deal with.  especially if the line on it is fairly grey.

Hello. I have few questions about the mod.

- Can restrained characters (not locked in furniture) still work in the settlement? I was thinking about setting few restrained females to stores. I am updating my mod list soon, so I decided to ask if this idea was possible.

- Does the NoFighting script work with collars? If so, then I would request the custom collar for this purpose, if you are interested of making one.

Of course, if the script works with collars, then I can just as well create a custom and craftable version from Nuka World collar myself. That would of course require that DLC as a dependency for the collar. I am not very good making models. blush.gif

Thank you for the mod. I will add it in to my game this evening. smile.png

- Can restrained characters (not locked in furniture) still work in the settlement? I was thinking about setting few restrained females to stores. I am updating my mod list soon, so I decided to ask if this idea was possible.

TD itself does not add any restraints exept the cuffs i made only for testing animations.

So im not really sure what you´re trying to do.

The ai packages ( NoFighting effect ) could prohibit NPC´s to work in the settlement,

because they are cut down to basically following the player or sandbox.

But i haven´t tested that.

Does the NoFighting script work with collars?

It should work with anything you attach it to, so yes.

then I would request the custom collar for this purpose, if you are interested of making one.

I´m not going to provide wearable restraints, thats the job of DeviousDevices.

would be great but nothing has textures. installed with a mod manager so that shouldnt be an issue :/

Most likely its not installed correctly, have you tried a re-install ?

When you´re using NMM you should find the textures folder in your game directory.

turns out NMM was screwing with my files and locked them down and wouldnt let me delete them. booted in safe mode, deleted  and reinstalled the mod and everything seems to be back to normal :P

would be great but nothing has textures. installed with a mod manager so that shouldnt be an issue :/

Most likely its not installed correctly, have you tried a re-install ?

When you´re using NMM you should find the textures folder in your game directory.

turns out NMM was screwing with my files and locked them down and wouldnt let me delete them. booted in safe mode, deleted  and reinstalled the mod and everything seems to be back to normal tongue.png

If you are with Win10, then check your Windows SmartScreen settings. I had it disabled, which caused all sorts of weird issues with FO4 and mods related to it. Enabling it solved the situation.

You might not need to have it enabled though. I am not the only person with this issue. Seems like latest WIn10 updates did something to respond the global cyber attack, which included making SmartScreen more vigilant. Some other players have just toggled it on, restarted the computer and then sett it back off. This has solved their issues.

It might be that this is just NMM acting up, but I still wanted to point out that SmartScreen has been causing issues with FO4 modding. Ruling that out might be a good idea.

Update to 1.7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- added hogtie idle animation
- added HydroPillory furniture
- added crawling MT anims (still WIP)
- added extraction chair to workshop menu (no scene animations )
- added reclamation chair to workshop menu (no scene animations )
- added sound effect to the WallLock
- added a clean retex for The WallLock and 3pPole
- removed the Holoband terminals except (un)installing workshop menu

The Crawling MT support is very basic at this moment and still has visual glitches.

I.e. when the actor turns around constantly it will get in T-Pose because the animations for turning are seperate ones and i haven´t found which are used yet ( there are about 3 dozens of em ).

Currently its set up to trigger with _td_BoundCollar and _td_Crawl Keywords.

Most of the Holoband functions got removed beacuse i can´t get them to work anymore...

4 posts up:

flynn1031, on 22 May 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

How do I get the hogtie animation to work? What do I need to do exactly?

Open the Console.

Left click on the Actor you want to pose > type playidle _td_hogtie01 > hit enter.

Close the Console.