8 hours ago, BooRlew said:

I can't get the MCM to work anymore. I swear I had a version of this mod with MCM support

Did you install that?

Plus obviously MCM.

Should work flawless.

PS: You can edit the percentage values inside the XML which comes with DCW MCM.

I've, for example, changed the values so i can set 100 percent key loose.

Cheers.

Be warn!

Combat surrender not work in Far Harbor location: when your hp is zero game automatically reload last save game.

I died by Slave collar zaps and game reload.

AAF surrender seems work but how correctly i don't know because i tested it in main far harbor location but those are bugged (Memory Den, Diamond city too)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Be warn!

Combat surrender not work in Far Harbor location: when your hp is zero game automatically reload last save game.

I died by Slave collar zaps and game reload.

AAF surrender seems work but how correctly i don't know because i tested it in main far harbor location but those are bugged (Memory Den, Diamond city too)

You shouldn't use DD/DCW's combat surrender at all. It's been problematic from the beginning, and AAF has Violate and CSA, both of which are far better options.

20 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

You shouldn't use DD/DCW's combat surrender at all.

I like that surrender. And i have AAF surrender too but no use in my game i prefer not lower hp <20%. Maybe dd surrender works in Far Harbor. I just have from mod order: Slave collar early give me surrender when hp reaches zero but after I modify load order now it's death and reload game. Seems now it's work as need. And in Far Harbor i tested collar not surrender. And if you play with caution what's sounds great - the dd surrender no trigger. Only when i really wants to do this)

On 2/8/2019 at 6:35 PM, carlj67 said:

For those of you experiencing an infinite load screen after accessing the chest in vault 111, the problem is that the script loads multiple text boxes as part of that scene that all require you to click on [OK] to clear each box. Unfortunately, the screen goes blank before you can see these boxes. They are still there waiting for you to click [OK}. The solution is to just hit ENTER several times until you no longer here any audible clicks. The game should then load and proceed.

A word of advice: Pick up the PIPBOY, open the vault and loot the area before accessing the chest. This is because some arm restraints will cause the PIPBOY to pop off your wrist and fall on the ground when you try to open the vault or pick thing up after being bound.

Some people have also complained that their P{PBOY won't show on their wrists when they first exit the vault. I think this is caused by a game tutorial zone around the entrance that runs first time you exit the vault and includes some PIPBOY hints. The solution is to walk away from the entrance towards the path to Sanctuary. Once your PIPBOY re-appears, you can go back up and loot the entrance area. 

My friend, if I get to Valhalla first, I will ensure that you get there as well.  35 pages of posts and you're the only one to clearly explain this.  I spent 12 hours getting Fallout 4 modded and working and then I found I was being screwed by whatever causes this thing.  Thank you so very much.

An odd thing is happening and I'm hoping that someone much cleverer than me knows what it is and how to fix it.

I've just re-installed FO4, all the DLCs, F4SE, and my flurry of mods including of course DD and DCL.  Exited the pod, found the bobby pins, unfastened the cuffs, escaped the vault, no problem-o.

Then at some point I tried lowering my weapon and went into a sort of T-pose - arms down but out to the sides and legs apart but not widely spread.  When I move it's the same hopping motion and speed as down in the vault before removing the cuffs.  That's why I'm posting this here, it seems like it might possibly be DD adjacent.

If I draw a weapon or even activate melee combat I go to the proper poses and movement, but I feel sort of bad talking to people with a gun in my hands all the time :)

As a test I tried deactivating all of the DD mods, then all of the animation mods, with no change either time.  In Skyrim I'd say I need to run FNIS but I don't think that there's an equivalent for FO4, so I'm out of ideas.  Can anyone point out where I'm going wrong?

Thanks!

I've encountered an error where I can't hear any voice lines in the interactions that are part of the Belted quest. The quest works fine, and I can make it to Diamond City, but as soon as I initiate the interaction with the mechanic, there's no conversation or subtitles for about 20 seconds until a reply pops up. Played with the error up until I go to meet the Doctor, and still no voice lines or any communication short of the replies I'm prompted with. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling all components of the attached mods and their individual required mods, but to no avail. Is there a separate mod I'm not seeing for the conversations? Or is there perhaps some conflict I'm unaware of, and if so, how would I go about sorting it out?

11 hours ago, akaTwoSheds said:

As a test I tried deactivating all of the DD mods, then all of the animation mods, with no change either time.  In Skyrim I'd say I need to run FNIS but I don't think that there's an equivalent for FO4, so I'm out of ideas.  Can anyone point out where I'm going wrong?

Only thing what you do wrong is reinstall Fallout 4. When you have on dd devices scripts are saved in save. You can start new clear save game or try to repair it.

Only thing what can help is put back the same dress what you got on in vault to reinitialize scripts. After that take it off and scripts probably be gone and return normal animation to you. But this is only in theory. If it not helps after 3 -4 times equip and unequip dress then i think only clear save will help.

4 hours ago, daniellekings said:

I've encountered an error where I can't hear any voice lines in the interactions that are part of the Belted quest. The quest works fine, and I can make it to Diamond City, but as soon as I initiate the interaction with the mechanic, there's no conversation or subtitles for about 20 seconds until a reply pops up. Played with the error up until I go to meet the Doctor, and still no voice lines or any communication short of the replies I'm prompted with. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling all components of the attached mods and their individual required mods, but to no avail. Is there a separate mod I'm not seeing for the conversations? Or is there perhaps some conflict I'm unaware of, and if so, how would I go about sorting it out?

1) Those mod not have sounds in dialogues. That means you need activate subtitles in Fallout 4 settings to see text.

2) If you have activated subtitles then maybe deviously cursed wasteland not install correctly or archive damaged.

3) Or maybe you have wrong mod order or mods conflict. Try to reconfigure order or disable one mod after other before dialogues appear. The last removed mod probably have conflict with DCW or wrong load order.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jofcuk said:

Can someone please tell me how to remove a plug? I can't see it in my inventory anywhere to even try and take it off

open console:

1) player.showinventory

2) try to figure out what equipped item can be plug

3) have chastity key in pockets

4) player.unequipitem id, where id is suspect plug item

On 1/6/2020 at 1:01 PM, akaTwoSheds said:

An odd thing is happening and I'm hoping that someone much cleverer than me knows what it is and how to fix it.

I've just re-installed FO4, all the DLCs, F4SE, and my flurry of mods including of course DD and DCL.  Exited the pod, found the bobby pins, unfastened the cuffs, escaped the vault, no problem-o.

Then at some point I tried lowering my weapon and went into a sort of T-pose - arms down but out to the sides and legs apart but not widely spread.  When I move it's the same hopping motion and speed as down in the vault before removing the cuffs.  That's why I'm posting this here, it seems like it might possibly be DD adjacent.

If I draw a weapon or even activate melee combat I go to the proper poses and movement, but I feel sort of bad talking to people with a gun in my hands all the time :)

Thanks!

I had this same problem, but I never tracked down the cause. I was still adding new mods to try and I installed AAF and ran Body Slide and regenerated everything. The next time I started a new game the problem was gone. I attributed it to Body Slide, but don't know for sure. When doing the batch build be sure to include 'unassigbed' group. 

4 hours ago, dacendale said:

I had this same problem, but I never tracked down the cause

In theory when you put on dd item it's add to you hopping effect. This effect removes by taking off dd item. If you remove dd item illegally or by some bug or just uninstall dd mod this effects stays on you. And you hopping all times before this effects was removed. Only way remove this effect is try to equip hopping dress and then take it out. And hope that it works. Or clean save. Or start new game.

Spoiler
On 1/7/2020 at 7:01 AM, akaTwoSheds said:

Thanks!

On 1/17/2020 at 1:32 PM, dacendale said:

I had this same problem, but I never tracked down the cause. I was still adding new mods to try and I installed AAF and ran Body Slide and regenerated everything. The next time I started a new game the problem was gone. I attributed it to Body Slide, but don't know for sure. When doing the batch build be sure to include 'unassigbed' group. 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:19 PM, Elsidia said:

Only thing what you do wrong is reinstall Fallout 4. When you have on dd devices scripts are saved in save. You can start new clear save game or try to repair it.

Only thing what can help is put back the same dress what you got on in vault to reinitialize scripts. After that take it off and scripts probably be gone and return normal animation to you. But this is only in theory. If it not helps after 3 -4 times equip and unequip dress then i think only clear save will help.

Uninstalling/deactivating mods and intending to continue a save is never a good idea, but some mods you can get away with this mostly fine.
You cannot however, get away with it if a mod uses scripts, as shit will wind up breaking sooner or later.
Resaver [FallRim tools] can help somewhat, but that's also quite risky in and of itself, and no guarantee either.

That said, that's commonly from a leg restraint not being properly unequipped, either because of how it was removed, or simply not being removed properly by the game.
Re-equipping a leg item, closing inventory, then unequipping it should solve it.
If it doesn't, you can remove it still, just a bit more tedious, especially if you don't know what leg item caused it, at least without risking breaking your pipboy as well.

13 hours ago, adradox said:

What are consequences for a character, except from being annoyingly slow / unable to do certain things? Does collar do anything?

1) If you wear a devices was marked as highly restrained - any hit to you from enemies force you surrender and you teleport to some random locations and got more dd items on you.

2) If you have mods what support a dd items, then actions change depend on dd items on

3) Slave collar forces you playing naked. If you wear a dresses, suits, armors - it's time to time shock you with lighting before the death.

4) If you wear a vault-tech restraint dress (pick up in container in vault111, where is cutter) - time to time it's add random items to your inventory. But unfortunately this dress have option not to pick up items because those all items fall on ground. I fix it in my game this by remove property from dress - noitempickup.

Those items is for bondage lovers: if you have annoyed - then this mod not for you. It's for enjoy a helplessness.

Lol. I testing some my thing on start game. And with dd most harder difficulty - 0 i spent about 50 - 60 game hours to free from neck rope) And found in dd scripts code whats prevents dd items cool down by sleep. I'm starting thinking about write the same script for waiting on chair to make things fair.  With survival difficulty and 0 difficulty in dd - it must be nice game challenge to survive. Can say - i got almost full set of dd items after combat surrender in vault111 in starting quest when i test how mod works with hardest difficulty)  Just only now work to how to protect quest item "Slave Harness" from remove because of that moment it removes by surrender items on you. Seems need put protect from collars because it's have collar in quest set and i have thought that is guilty.

Spoiler

Can You say what i do wrong? This property never go 1. But other commands works.

Group InternalSettings
GlobalVariable Property dcw_vaulttechdress Auto
EndGroup

Function vaulttechdress()
    dcw_vaulttechdress.SetValueInt(1)
EndFunction

Event OnTimer(int aiTimerID)

If (dcw_vaulttechdress.getValueInt()==0) && (mcs.bqs.IsObjectiveCompleted(13))
                vaulttechdress()
                libs.EquipDevice(libs.player, mcs.dcw_VaultTec_RestraintDress_Inventory, mcs.DCW_VaultTec_RestraintDress_Rendered, false, NONE, "")
                ;bqs.mcs.libs.removeDevice(bqs.mcs.player, bqs.mcs.dcw_VaultTec_RestraintDress_Inventory, bqs.mcs.DCW_VaultTec_RestraintDress_Rendered, destroydevice=true)
                ;bqs.mcs.libs.EquipDevice(bqs.mcs.player, bqs.mcs.dcw_VaultTec_RestraintDress_Inventory, bqs.mcs.DCW_VaultTec_RestraintDress_Rendered, false, NONE, "")
                Debug.messagebox("VaultTechDress="+dcw_vaulttechdress.getValueInt())

Endif

EndEvent

Is there a strong scripters? I fear public this part out of LL because ask help there. What i do wrong? Global value never gets 1 but all others works. i do it only for personal use and enjoy scripting masochism)

• 1 month later...

Ok finally i figure out why combat surrender teleports you to vault111. In spoiler is orignal script from dcw_main_playerrefScript Surrender function

Spoiler

If Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == Vault111Location
        ; do nothing here. Just let her recover. If this ever triggers. Really, who's getting beaten by BUGS anyway!!!
    ElseIf (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordLocation) || (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordMuseumLocation)
        ; getting killed by the Deathclaw there is probably more common. Let her recover in the museum then.
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[3])
    Else
        ; assume that at this point she has progressed enough in the quest to know these locations...
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[Utility.RandomInt(0, (WakeUpDestinations.Length - 1))])
    EndIf
    EnrageEnemies()
EndFunction

You need fix it as in this spoiler

Spoiler

If Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == Vault111Location
        ; do nothing here. Just let her recover. If this ever triggers. Really, who's getting beaten by BUGS anyway!!!
    ElseIf (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordLocation) || (Libs.Player.GetCurrentLocation() == ConcordMuseumLocation)
        ; getting killed by the Deathclaw there is probably more common. Let her recover in the museum then.
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[2])
    Else
        ; assume that at this point she has progressed enough in the quest to know these locations...
        int d=Utility.RandomInt(0, (WakeUpDestinations.Length - 1))
        if d==3
            d=4 ; change vault111 re spawn point to Sanctuary
        endif
        Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[d])
     EndIf

Libs.Player.MoveTo(WakeUpDestinations[2])  there kimy put index 3 what is exactly vault 111 location because if you got surrendered in Concord or Museum you are teleported to vault 111. If you fear to stuck in endless loop if you got surrendered in high enemy location and after that got on straitjacket - and randomly was teleported to concord museum where raiders re spawned - then with every hit you surrender and teleport there back. You never will end this. To escape from this you can put instead of 2 number 4  - this is Sanctuary re spawn point. And even if you killed by deathclaw as kimy fears - you can return back from sanctuary and got him.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2019 at 5:10 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Took a bit of messing [MO2] but got it to work.

Much appreciated.

Could you elaborate, if you recall, what messing you had to do? I'm stumped. For one thing, I don't have a data/meshes/precombined folder in my game directory, and MO2 generally pretends like it doesn't know me when I start dropping stuff in the Data folder.

Edit: Nevermind. I decided that I needed to set up CK for FO4 anyway, so I followed Joka2511's instructions and sorted it out in CK. I'm sure you would have helped, though, so cheers to ya.

On 4/17/2019 at 11:43 AM, JoKa2511 said:

So I got the problem with Alices Hideout where only the furniture would load in and I am stuck in a freefall. But I managed to fix it and it is now working perfectly.

How I fixed it:

- Load up Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp in the CreationKit

- Load the Interior Cell "dcwAlicesBunker" so the Interior Cell shows up in the Render Window

- On the Task Bar go to "World --> PreCombine Geometry for Current Cell" (Do not click the PreCombine Geometry for Interior Cells as this will PreCombine EVERY Interior Cell

- It will ask you to Confirm for PreCombining the Cell data for "dcwAlicesBunker". Click Yes

- Takes a couple of seconds (well for me). When Finishes it will show a box with "Done".

- Now click save and be happy.

Worked like a charm. Thanks.

Hello, thank you for the mod, but how do you actually activate a trap in a container? I opened multiple various containers, pick-locked those that were closed and just noticed a few DD items a couple of times inside, but no trap triggered. I could just take the DD items from the container like any other item. And that's it. No trap event. Is there something additional I have to install or do, other than the requirements listed? Thank you.