2 hours ago, Crystallia said:

I don't know if this has been pointed out or not, but on one of the loading screens the head and feet are missing. It's nothing serious or game breaking but I thought I should mention it.

Reveal hidden contents

it's a known problem, but it's not a priority due to it not breaking anything.

17 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm not even sure what the issue is since now that I think about it I both remember having it and not having it at times. Mesh itself and its textures load fine in NifSkope so that only makes it more confusing, lol.

i see a few things that could be doing it, but i think it's the shader flags, Eg: it has "skinned" turned on when the mesh is not rigged.

• 4 weeks later...

SO... I was wondering if it was possible to add a horsecock that fits the races included in YA. Im not asking someone to do it, just wondering, and willing to learn how to make one. OC stuff, you see. Also, I dont really like the ungulates races, so it would be amazing to have the one asset that I like about them available for my ocs.

4 hours ago, Eldritchfox said:

SO... I was wondering if it was possible to add a horsecock that fits the races included in YA. Im not asking someone to do it, just wondering, and willing to learn how to make one. OC stuff, you see. Also, I dont really like the ungulates races, so it would be amazing to have the one asset that I like about them available for my ocs.

technically all the dick meshes "fit", it's the textures that are the problem.

• 1 month later...

I am just not sure why i can't run this mod. I have reinstalled everything from scratch and only downloaded the requirements for it and yet it always crashes when starting a new game. I tried to follow the list order that have been recommended and yet it still doesn't work. At this point I am just disappointed for wasting hours just to not have this single mod to work

Update: saw older posts and one said that older versions worked. tried with 13, 12, 11 and 10. Only v10 works...

Spoiler

What i have right now in order (using vortex)

skyrim

update

dawnguard

hearthfire

dragonborn

racecompatibility

racecompatibilityuskpoverride

racemenu

skyui

sos

sexlabframework

ufo

yiffyage

Edited by Covfefe0
load order list
  • 2 weeks later...

YA seems to cause a problem with female khajiit textures, specifically with the right ear. I'm using Feminine Grey Cat and Leopard, which I think is actually CoverKhajiits as far as the head goes.

Feminine Grey Cat alone - fine

Cat Races (2.2) with Feminine Grey Cat - fine

Yiffy Age (13.0) with Feminine Grey Cat - see picture

642733334_nimetn.jpg.ec37555c2952b5401403aed6a671e25e.jpg

Edit: I just realised Cat Races doesn't edit khajiit so of course it would be fine

Edited by tekuusne
I'm a smart
On 5/21/2022 at 12:08 PM, Covfefe0 said:

it always crashes when starting a new game.

I was just recently testing things with a minimal load order and always got a crash on new game (due to missing NiNode). Installing HDT Physics Extensions helped with that.

No skeleton in HDT PE that I can see, and I tried with and without XPMSE. I definitely crash without HDT with these plugins.

I could have some residual files left over from mod deployments but not sure what those might be. And anyway not a problem for me but maybe the other guy.

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
AltStartRaceMenuActivator.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

On 6/4/2022 at 3:59 PM, tekuusne said:

YA seems to cause a problem with female khajiit textures, specifically with the right ear. I'm using Feminine Grey Cat and Leopard, which I think is actually CoverKhajiits as far as the head goes.

Edit: I just realised Cat Races doesn't edit khajiit so of course it would be fine

I'm having the same issue as tekuusne with the Khajiit ear texture and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it's doing that. Loading up any of the Khajiit head replacers I've tried causes the front of the right ear to have a bizarre texture to it, Coverkhajiits, Better Khajiit, or Khajiit Overhaul all do this, I've tried reinstalling YA, those mods, UNP, XPME just in case, nothing gets rid of it and I am fresh out of ideas. If I remove YA they all work perfectly fine, the moment I readd it and boom, earfunk.

I also have an issue with specifically Khajiit females having blurred torsos but I think that's the Smooth Females extention, not 100% sure so I'm leaving it mentioned here out of frustration.

vvcap 2022-06-06-15-11-06.png

Edited by Fenguard
Added image.
2 hours ago, Fenguard said:

I'm having the same issue as tekuusne with the Khajiit ear texture and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it's doing that.

As a quick fix, try installing this. It restores the relevant file to vanilla (and breaks the YA texture in the process).

I've been trying to edit the esp file because I would like some other changes too, but I'm so confused with what everything does. I think I have a newfound respect for modders now.

female khajiit head nif.7z

5 hours ago, tekuusne said:

As a quick fix, try installing this. It restores the relevant file to vanilla (and breaks the YA texture in the process).

I've been trying to edit the esp file because I would like some other changes too, but I'm so confused with what everything does. I think I have a newfound respect for modders now.

female khajiit head nif.7z 41.25 kB · 0 downloads

Much Appreciated! And yeah modders are unsung heroes. My brief foray into Stellaris modding made me understand that thoroughly, and all I did was try and remove a pre-requisite technology from an event, not even craft something that added or overhauled a system. Yet it broke SO MUCH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No badger race. Some folks have made very nice racoon races.

No Immersive Armors support, and that's really a question for the Skimpy mod anyway. Immersive Armors is a great idea but so janky I can't stand to work on it.

On 6/4/2022 at 10:59 PM, tekuusne said:

On 6/6/2022 at 9:57 PM, Fenguard said:

I'm having the same issue as tekuusne with the Khajiit ear texture and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it's doing that. Loading up any of the Khajiit head replacers I've tried causes the front of the right ear to have a bizarre texture to it, Coverkhajiits, Better Khajiit, or Khajiit Overhaul all do this, I've tried reinstalling YA, those mods, UNP, XPME just in case, nothing gets rid of it and I am fresh out of ideas. If I remove YA they all work perfectly fine, the moment I readd it and boom, earfunk.

I also have an issue with specifically Khajiit females having blurred torsos but I think that's the Smooth Females extention, not 100% sure so I'm leaving it mentioned here out of frustration.

vvcap 2022-06-06-15-11-06.png

The YA female Khajiit head mesh uses a slightly different texture layout. That's why one ear looks weird.

WHY .jpg

for some reason even with the mnc patch installed 99% of draugr and all falmer still look the same. i have a feeling this is caused by immersive armors, but i deactivated that and the problem persisted. any ideas?

edit: figured it out, it was caused by immersive creatures

Edited by hattarathefox
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2018 at 8:49 AM, Bad Dog said:

Hey, there's a mod called Paintings and Frames which creates a bunch of paintings and puts them on the wall of Breezehome, and there's another mod on here which replaces them all with gay-themed erotic paintings.

quick question, would you happen to remember the name of the replacer mod, i had it a while ago but i lost it. I've been looking all over for it but no luck, any help would be greatly appreciated.