20 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

some more bitching & complaining:

YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp has armatures in some of the penis armors that link to the werewolf penis, it's making non-werewolf sos settings act like werewolf settings (therefor causing double penis problems when creature framework is active)

the draugrs don't have the dog dicks i rigged up.

your female draugr texture does not look right on my Dragon Priestess....(also i don't even see any edited female meshes that would justify it's existence at this time)

the MNC draugr skeletons have tail support, therefor you can use the tails from "Beast Draugr Resource" on them (but not sure about HDT tails, i have not tested that)

Happy to take bitching & complaining right now.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp has armatures in some of the penis armors that link to the werewolf penis, it's making non-werewolf sos settings act like werewolf settings (therefor causing double penis problems when creature framework is active)

Not sure what this means. I think I set up the WW penis to use the same armor slot as the MNC junk, so double penis isn't possible. And what's an "armature"? The skeleton nodes?

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the draugrs don't have the dog dicks i rigged up.

That would be because I forgot about them. 

What are the DD nodes in those nifs? Are they special to MNC, and will they crash if the user doesn't have that skeleton?

What's the difference between the "unweighted" soft dick and other one?

I assume these are either animated or HDT-ized? What's needed to get HDT working on them, if so?

14 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

your female draugr texture does not look right on my Dragon Priestess....(also i don't even see any edited female meshes that would justify it's existence at this time)

Ya, I haven't dealt with dragon priests. And priestesses aren't canonical, how do you get them? But I am getting female draugr and that's what they're for.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the MNC draugr skeletons have tail support, therefor you can use the tails from "Beast Draugr Resource" on them (but not sure about HDT tails, i have not tested that)

Tails will be good tho they have to have the fur taken off and be all grody. What's the beast draugr resource? This? How does MNC support them?

All this MNC stuff might need to go in a patch, which is fine.

24 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Not sure what this means. I think I set up the WW penis to use the same armor slot as the MNC junk, so double penis isn't possible.

yet somehow it still happens

26 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

And what's an "armature"

this:

badwere.png

27 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

What are the DD nodes in those nifs? Are they special to MNC,

MNC and/or ABC (animated beast cocks)

30 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

and will they crash if the user doesn't have that skeleton?

anyone that has MNC (or i think the newest xp32) should already have the needed skeletons, but if not the penis will just t-pose and float in the air.

29 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

What's the difference between the "unweighted" soft dick and other one?

soft dicks are not used in animations, therefor they don't use ABC nodes, the hard ones are (or can be) animated.

37 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I assume these are either animated or HDT-ized? What's needed to get HDT working on them, if so?

the ones in MNC are just animated and don't have any HDT, but ABC adds both animations and (limited) hdt effects.

46 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Ya, I haven't dealt with dragon priests. And priestesses aren't canonical, how do you get them?

Hentai Creatures or the skyfem mod/patch.

49 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

What's the beast draugr resource? This?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36158?tab=files

51 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

How does MNC support them?

MNC's skeletons have the needed tail nodes, (they are just the same nodes that the beast races use, and use the same BSBehaviorGraphExtraData)

Hey Everyone! so uh... i just have an question, since on Steam the Skyrim legendary version doesnt exists anymore, and on the file informations of this mod it says it is not compatible with the special edition... how am i going to use the mod? maybe just buy the normal edition of the game? 
if possible and if anyone know how to, please do let me know >w<

1 hour ago, RealFoxWolf said:

Hey Everyone! so uh... i just have an question, since on Steam the Skyrim legendary version doesnt exists anymore, and on the file informations of this mod it says it is not compatible with the special edition... how am i going to use the mod? maybe just buy the normal edition of the game? 

There is a version of the mod for SE, it just has its own separate page:

Otherwise, MMG was kind enough to post a link on where to buy LE:

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

The other option is sailing the high seas and going for the free booty, which shouldn't be too hard by now, but to each their own.

10 hours ago, RealFoxWolf said:

https://www.kinguin.net/category/1231/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition-steam-key

The price is from  7.93  Euro

Buy the goddamn game. It's better value than any other money you'll spend on entertainment.

EDIT: @MadMansGun, checking I see that the dead draugr have your dicks and the animated ones are given them by MNC. So what do you mean when you say I didn't use yours?

For some strange reason, my character turns their eyes to a strange position when the facial expression changes.

It made me quite laugh, so I decided to put a picture here for fun.

She looks like she has the withdrawal symptoms :classic_biggrin:  "Where's My Skooma ? ?"

LOL.jpg

Spoiler

20200524031615_1.jpg.8b3cf27223ac7c556cee5e12c22b5b06.jpg

20200524033227_1.jpg.5adfc4e3c008a6283e6c21432b782971.jpg

20200524034407_1.jpg.a54b01b0a6990a2ed156a291cee8ad69.jpg

Spoiler

Giant statue bat head!

This particular place located in Arkngthamz

Quest: Lost to the Ages

20200524041956_1.jpg.d7d40d76d53d92cd1a4497d6bc605593.jpg

20200524042625_1.jpg.8dfbce0834ecab1631b1e187d9df2e67.jpg

If you make a mistake in this puzzle. It will cause earthquakes, turrets will shoot at you, the dwemer spiders will attack you

and a great door will open where the giant centurion will awaken from its rest

20200524041025_1.jpg.187a789287bdf2c12e8580f09f117148.jpg  Sleeping giant centurion

20200524043121_1.jpg.208fac4f2c21b053d6c1670e70bea3a5.jpg

Awake giant centurion

20200524045951_1.jpg.953abbfb09b3679a50ab1bc4cf89ddb9.jpg

The Iron Giant ?

20200524042938_1.jpg.6173c3c773650f16ed1d5c3adaa78911.jpg

Now the only automata missing the new head look isthe dwemer sphere

Wonderful job Bad Dog! ?

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

EDIT: @MadMansGun, checking I see that the dead draugr have your dicks and the animated ones are given them by MNC. So what do you mean when you say I didn't use yours?

they are still using human dicks in the file you uploaded, the dog dicks are posted here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66220-yiffy-age-of-skyrim/page/300/?tab=comments#comment-2936589

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

She looks like she has the withdrawal symptoms :classic_biggrin:  "Where's My Skooma ? ?"

Spoiler

LOL.jpg

Are those eye textures from Handmade Unique Eyes? It's the only one I can think of that has white scleras on its Khajiit eye texture replacers.

In any case, now that I've seen it, I want to see if I can edit the Khajiit eyes to load human textures, just like I did for horses and sharks.

46 minutes ago, Flawn said:

Not trying to be rude but why are preview images still from a very old version?

Screenshots are not a high priority for Bad Dog, at least not while work on the mod itself needs to be done. Once 8.0 becomes non-beta (which may not take any work at all since the "Beta" seems to work fine for what little I've tested), it may be a good excuse to try and update them, though. I'm sure he could use a hand with it, too. :classic_rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Are those eye textures from Handmade Unique Eyes? It's the only one I can think of that has white scleras on its Khajiit eye texture replacers.

In any case, now that I've seen it, I want to see if I can edit the Khajiit eyes to load human textures, just like I did for horses and sharks.

I don't remember what eye textures I use, it's been a long time, maybe a few years. If I'm not mistaken, the eyes use the texture of human eyes.

Hardly any. I updated the wedding wreath to work on furries, because Bethesda never bothered to, and moved the dead draugr with dicks from the regular to the SOS download. (The ones in the regular download are still furry.) I think that's all.