Congrats on the 8.1 release! Sorry if I sound stupid for asking but is the new CBBE patch still in beta? I noticed it's lacking COSIO textures and has a couple of seams. Also, is there a way to change the arousal thresholds at which the BD SOS meshes are swapped in? Amazing work on the mod BTW, I only checked it out recently and I'm blown away with how comprehensive it is.

Putting together CBBE now. Should be no seams.

Ā 

Actually, there are globals in the ESP that set the arousal thresholds: BDArousalBreak01, BDArousalBreak02, BDArousalBreak03, but I haven't given you a way to change them. Maybe it's possible in the console? Or with TES5Edit.

I did some testing and both of your suggestions worked. I used TES5edit to change the BDArousalBreak values, which were in BadDogSchlongCore.esm. But as far as I can tell, changes made to the .esm were only applied on fresh save file. To change these values for a game in progress the command "set <Global Variable> to <Value>" along with save/reloading worked fine. Thanks for the tip. I'll leave this here in case anyone else wants to fiddle around with these values.

hello everyone! sorry ive been absent with all the stuff going on! I hope bad-dog is well! and everyone else here too.

Ā 

I'll be updating my mods, and fixxing some stuff this next week, also I'm almost done with -all- the books so Ill be releasing that soon.Ā 

32 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

hello everyone! sorry ive been absent with all the stuff going on! I hope bad-dog is well! and everyone else here too.

Ā 

I'll be updating my mods, and fixxing some stuff this next week, also I'm almost done with -all- the books so Ill be releasing that soon.Ā 

Cool, I'm doing fine, I'm looking forward to seeing those books in game

Hi I have a little problem.

Argonians' mouths look strangeĀ since I updated it

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

They have no jaws at the bottom. it's like it's stuck on the palate

20200525181331_1.jpg.41224bbb06b3c3ff915ceb307729f0bb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And the other Argonian only has a somewhat distorted tongueĀ Ā  Ā Ā 

20200525183715_1.jpg.4348b13352dc1038b5fe78b35b4712c8.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet, but the African Wild Dog tail textures are messed up. Firstly, the diffuse that goes over the main portion model lacks a proper alpha layer. Secondly (and this would be an .esp problem if I'm not mistaken) the file paths are crisscrossed. The main body is receiving the texture for the shaggy fur and vice versa. I don't know if normals and speculars are mixed up as well, though even after fixing the above the shag kinda has a greenish tint to it at certain angles so maybe.

Ā 

I added the missing alpha to the main texture and swapped the file names so it works properly, packaged neatly in the archive below with proper file paths so if anybody wants to just drag and drop it into their mod manager of choice (or your install directory if you're hardcore and don't use one) it should fix the issue for the time being.

AWDTailFix.rar

30 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I found out a strange thing. When I use the body BHUNP, HDT tail is raised and does not work properly.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Probably some of the collision data used by the BHUNP body conflicts with the tail physics. I've seen something like that happen with KS Hairs HDT: you needed to install a "BBP Patch" or else the hairs would spazz out and/or cause the breasts to spazz out by colliding with them.

I was going through the YA_Digi 8.1.1.0 race records and noticed some discrepancies between it and the 8.2.0.0 core file. The Breton race is missing entirely and so does not have the digitigrade racial ability applied and is using the wrong skeletons. I don't think this is intentional since BretonRaceChild and BretonRaceVampire are both present. Additionally, the redguardchild, bretonchildvampire and skaalchild are all using the wrong skeletons. Skaal race has a null reference at default hair colour #0. Nordrace has a TINL of 1148 rather than 1152. Finally, a bunch of tint mask data is missing from elderracevampire. I've added the Breton race to YA digi, synchronised the race record data with the core and added the digi race ability and skeletons where needed. Hope this helps.

YADigiEspFix.rar

Jesus, how do you lose a whole race from a file. Explains why the last girl I banged had planti feet, tho. I'll incorporate your fix & post an update.

Ā 

Question about TINL tho: I've always ignored that, assuming that CK will update it--and I try to always edit tints through the CK. You sure your change to it is right?

Honestly I'm not 100% sure, my modding experience isn't all there yet. All I know is the tint data itself was all the same between the two Nord files, but the digi file for some reason had 4 less in the TINL. Changing it hasn't caused any issues as far as my testing has gone, but who knows.

19 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Probably some of the collision data used by the BHUNP body conflicts with the tail physics. I've seen something like that happen with KS Hairs HDT: you needed to install a "BBP Patch" or else the hairs would spazz out and/or cause the breasts to spazz out by colliding with them.

Thanks for the info, would you recommend me a some specific BBP Patch?

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Thanks for the info, would you recommend me a some specific BBP Patch?

I can't suggest any because it would have to be made specifically to edit either the tail XMLs or the BHUNP ones to make them cross-compatible. So the patch needs to be made for YA in particular.

39 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I can't suggest any because it would have to be made specifically to edit either the tail XMLs or the BHUNP ones to make them cross-compatible. So the patch needs to be made for YA in particular.

Ah, I was hoping there was some universal patch.