2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Are you playing a Redguard? Because Redguards are given schlongs, even though female hyenas don't have schlongs, they have extra-large clitorises.

Well, nobody has made a hyena psuedo-schlong yet.  So, girl gets a cock.

2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Are you playing a Redguard? Because Redguards are given schlongs, even though female hyenas don't have schlongs, they have extra-large clitorises.

Already figured out what to do to fix it but now I can't figure out why my sex animations aren't working. My character and the npc(s) just stand there, sometimes touching, but always staring off even though it results in my toon getting inflated. Any ideas? Wanted to use OSex but they lazy person didn't create a version for old Skyrim just SE. :<

49 minutes ago, zlurker said:

Already figured out what to do to fix it but now I can't figure out why my sex animations aren't working. My character and the npc(s) just stand there, sometimes touching, but always staring off even though it results in my toon getting inflated. Any ideas? Wanted to use OSex but they lazy person didn't create a version for old Skyrim just SE. :<

Did you run FNIS after installing animations?

3 hours ago, Flawn said:

Did you run FNIS after installing animations?

That's the problem I can't seem to get FNIS to notice them this time so I'm somewhat lost. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw70jlnb3qleaxn/Screenshot 2020-06-22 00.59.40.png?dl=0

Especially since last time I played FNIS ran fine and found all the animations with Vortex so I'm not sure what's different since I installed it using MO2 the same way I did with Vortex last playthrough. Any suggestions I'm out of ideas and the OSEX I wanted to try is only for SE for whatever goofy reason.

I have never used 3ds Max before and therefore could not use it. That's what I got after 2 days.1897548987_2020-06-22185047.jpg.216afd5768646d590f116ff86fbfef79.jpg

Yes, I see these bugs with shadows and textures, but I don’t know how to solve them. If anyone knows, please write. (and yes, they are both of the same race, because I could not attach other textures)

If someone need it  logo.nif   (put in Data\meshes\interface\logo)

Edit: 3ds max 2014 file logo try v1.7.max

@zlurker I strongly recommend going to the S.T.E.P. guide and following their instructions, with a minimal number of mods. They'll walk you through all the basics: using MO, cleaning masters, running FNIS, etc. Then you can branch out and decide what you want in your load order.

Easy to take the schlongs off the lady hyenas through SOS's MCM menu.

13 hours ago, sancho8682 said:

i am having a small issue when i try to use the nexus community mod manager or win zip there is always a failure with extraction or installation of most of the bad dog files . any help would be appreciated

Start by not doing that. NMM borks badly on complicated mod stacking, and I'm hearing a lot of issues with Vortex as well. Use MO or nothing. Nothing is fine if you aren't mucking with your load order much.

Maybe I'll play with some different characters on the load screen. But I really ought to fix some of the ones on SE that have problems.

No my problem is that I can't figure out why Vortex worked fine with FNIS and I'm having all this trouble with MO2 which is supposed to be better. Also I already found where to turn things off for SoS so that's no a big deal any more. :<

@Grishaq149 um, wow. Congratulations. 

I like the gold tone on the logo. Did you do that on purpose?

BTW, I'm happy to take suggestions tho I won't necessarily do them all. The only reason you have scantily clad female statues is because Blaze pointed out somewhere along the way I was ignoring half the world. I usually do paired statues as one male, one female these days.

4 hours ago, Grishaq149 said:

I have never used 3ds Max before and therefore could not use it. That's what I got after 2 days.

Spoiler

1897548987_2020-06-22185047.jpg.216afd5768646d590f116ff86fbfef79.jpg

Yes, I see these bugs with shadows and textures, but I don’t know how to solve them. If anyone knows, please write. (and yes, they are both of the same race, because I could not attach other textures)

If someone need it  logo.nif   (put in Data\meshes\interface\logo)

Edit: 3ds max 2014 file logo try v1.7.max

Change "Emissive Color" and "Specular Color" to black.  You can do it in NifSkope.

000.png

You can also change the texture with the help of NifSkope.

Because you used human feet instead of paws, you have to enter a path to a different texture. Human feet have the same texture asis for the body, so femalebodycolor.dds

Spoiler

001.png.1863f529257f76e018d5834142b94c05.png

13 hours ago, poblivion said:

Change "Emissive Color" and "Specular Color" to black.  You can do it in NifSkope.

000.png

You can also change the texture with the help of NifSkope.

Because you used human feet instead of paws, you have to enter a path to a different texture. Human feet have the same texture asis for the body, so femalebodycolor.dds

Hide contents

001.png.1863f529257f76e018d5834142b94c05.png

Thanks you, i fix feet texture. And i change "Emissive Color" and "Specular Color" to black but it doesn't helpimage.png.7e59897830f78c54a920a270c1b713be.png

23 minutes ago, Grishaq149 said:

Thanks you, i fix feet texture. And i change "Emissive Color" and "Specular Color" to black but it doesn't help

delete the BSLightingShaderProperty and ctrl+c then ctrl+v the original BSLightingShaderProperty.

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

This is horrible. Truly, truly horrible. What is with some men and wanting women to be inflated to painful proportions?

Welcome to the "wonderful" world of yiff. ?

(Though AFAIK inflation is also a normie "niche fetish" and not always linked to yiff?)

(EDIT: wait, is that even inflation or just the "99% of the body mass has to go into tits and ass" crowd? It's hard to tell them apart sometimes).

12 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

I thought it was a joke honestly

Same here, to be honest.

9 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

This is horrible. Truly, truly horrible. What is with some men and wanting women to be inflated to painful proportions?

Yeah well. I don't disagree, but remember we're all pervs here. Not much room for any of us to be casting shade on someone else's kink.

Also, it may be guy-specific but it's not female-specific. I could show you similar stuff with guy parts.

11 hours ago, Grishaq149 said:

Thanks you, i fix feet texture. And i change "Emissive Color" and "Specular Color" to black but it doesn't help

Spoiler

image.png.7e59897830f78c54a920a270c1b713be.png

I would say it helped when you compare the previous picture. In the first picture there are big reflections in the second picture there are no more reflections.

Regarding the normal map texture, I'm not sure if it will help because the initial logo display works differently than in the game. But you can try it.

000.png

14 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Here's my take on a chee instead.

Spoiler

Nal2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Nal1.jpg

She's pretty ❤️

You may have noticed that I'm currently working on minor fixes to the cheetah texture. Maybe you'll want to try them later ??