On 5/19/2020 at 11:18 AM, poblivion said:

I fully agree with this, it will also solve problems with incompatible clothing in the area around the neck :thumbsup:

You guys. Do you really care? I have 8.0 just about ready to go. If I'm going to do this all the NPCs have to be regenerated, which I already did once for the eyes, but better to do it now and get it into 8.0 rather than having to do another major update. It's not particularly hard, just a pain in the neck.

(Process is: Import head to blender, import tris, apply tris to head as shape keys, remove ruff from head, export head, export tris.  It'll take longer to regen the NPCs than to fix the head.)

1 minute ago, Bad Dog said:

You guys. Do you really care? I have 8.0 just about ready to go.

Honestly? I can certainly live with it as it is right now, and I really want to get 8.0 ASAP, lol. So you can skip this as far as I'm concerned, and maybe go back to it later if you feel like doing so.

50 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

You guys. Do you really care? I have 8.0 just about ready to go. If I'm going to do this all the NPCs have to be regenerated, which I already did once for the eyes, but better to do it now and get it into 8.0 rather than having to do another major update. It's not particularly hard, just a pain in the neck.

(Process is: Import head to blender, import tris, apply tris to head as shape keys, remove ruff from head, export head, export tris.  It'll take longer to regen the NPCs than to fix the head.)

Personally, I'd like to see a remade head soon.  Lykaios race is great, everything is perfect, the only thing that spoils it is the problem with visible connections of the head to the body.

But I don't want you to have extra work when YA 8.0 is ready to go. 

I thought you could only do it for Lykaios Reborn for now and later for YA.  There would be enough time for testing before being added to the YA.

PS: I love those beautiful paws they have (Great job).

On 5/13/2020 at 7:32 PM, Live.d_d.eviL said:

Raydric yes you are right. And I would like to tell a little story.

I searched for a long time for anthro dragon, snake, and viper race.  And to prevent misunderstandings, important to say before I had a hobby to seek, collect, explore information and content  in the Internet (primarily deleted and hidden), but for reasons for a while I stopped the main part of my activity, so it means «searched» in my understanding « i know everything mods, and collected most  part of that interested me» , and «long time»  mean years. And yes I have all furry like race, werewolf replace, feral dragon race mods. Armor… And I heard about Camey_Gamer (Dead end). So use material I have found and primitive tools I did what I could without experience and skills. And got a sad answer, if I could achieve this result being nobody in modding, it means all this time It was not difficult, just nobody wanted to do it. I would really like if anyone completed it, but I'm afraid that I the only one who needs it at all.   

I would have loved a viper or any snake race actually ??

Getting tired of using the Custom Races mod to use a retexture of Argonians to not replace vanilla ones ?

And one existing tsaesci race had plenty of issues related to its tails while the head didnt look very well

Okay, version 8 is just about ready to go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YevyGFrqKvMonxlEHv-kdG9HXL6jP52-/view?usp=sharing

Edit: This is the real link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ClwpsPGJoNlnerDX1jwuo52wA2yI3pe3

If a few people can do a sanity check that would be great.

Changes in this version:

• New female lykaios heads, no ruff
  • Cleaned up eyes, switching over to not use the eye shader. Shut up.
  • Vaalsark female textures cleaned up (speculars, and that neck seam sucked)
  • Bitch tris (that's a technical term) cleaned up to eliminate a gap in the neck seam at weights < 100
  • Fixed specular on panther head mesh to work on SE (turns out on SE, it has to be in the nif. Can't just be in the texture set.)
  • More furry draugr & erect draugr if you're using More Nasty Critters
  • Gunjar fix. He has his own tail which won't pick up HDT and won't pull him through the floor.
  • Remade child heads and other assets. I still don't think children are really my thing.
  • Reachmen folded into main mod
  • Skaal are African Wild Dogs courtesy of Valehyena. Cleaned up those textures so they're usable but didn't really do much in terms of customization options.
    • EDIT: Also, Reachmen and Skaal are their own races, so you can play as one if you like.
  • ManMansGuns' reweighted tails
  • New filepaths for everything. This lets me put all my furry assets in one folder tree and pull on them for the different mods.
  • The Digi file uses a racial attribute for the digi feet scripts instead of a cloak. 
  • Schlong scripts have probably changed, can't remember how.

Note the eyes and heads require new facegen, which is why the major version number increments.

Don't try to upgrade an existing game without a clean install, and I don't know how well that will work. The digi and Hoodie scripts are where the problem might lie.

14 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, version 8 is just about ready to go:

It's happening.gif

For real, though, I'll make sure to check it out as soon as I get the chance, but it will probably have to wait until tomorrow at least.

I've got one question in the meantime, though: is it meant to be incremental (i.e. installed on top of a base 7.4 install)? Because otherwise I don't understand how the compressed file can weight only 85 MB or so.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass that should at least bother opening the files before saying anything. ?

Looks like you uploaded the Schlongs file by mistake instead of the main 8.0 one. The name says "04_YA_SOS.B8.0.0", but it's just the schlong stuff.

the instructions say to disable all schlong addons so that only the furry ones are visible.. but when i do that i see a hole where the schlong is supposed to be and no schlongs are listed when i try to change them, which leads me to believe that the furry ones aren't working. i really want to get this fixed.

1 minute ago, GlydeFisher said:

the instructions say to disable all schlong addons so that only the furry ones are visible.. but when i do that i see a hole where the schlong is supposed to be and no schlongs are listed when i try to change them, which leads me to believe that the furry ones aren't working. i really want to get this fixed.

Did you actually download and enable the YiffyAgeSchlongs file? You need that one as well, the base mod doesn't include any schlong addons.

On 8/25/2016 at 9:18 AM, Bad Dog said:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

What exactly am I supposed to do with this? Look for a folder that it's in, or copy it into an existing folder?

On 5/22/2020 at 9:22 AM, -Danger Noodle- said:

I would have loved a viper or any snake race actually ??

Getting tired of using the Custom Races mod to use a retexture of Argonians to not replace vanilla ones ?

And one existing tsaesci race had plenty of issues related to its tails while the head didnt look very well

I'm working on it. I found model, which will help create a race.

Like one small indie studio almost say «It will be ready when it is ready»

Spoiler

1828426650_enb2020_05_2311_17_55_43.jpg.380e91e8bc6a3ec264d266086d10c0d6.jpg

13 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, version 8 is just about ready to go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YevyGFrqKvMonxlEHv-kdG9HXL6jP52-/view?usp=sharing

Edit: This is the real link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ClwpsPGJoNlnerDX1jwuo52wA2yI3pe3

Changes in this version:

• New female lykaios heads, no ruff
  • Cleaned up eyes, switching over to not use the eye shader. Shut up.
  • Vaalsark female textures cleaned up (speculars, and that neck seam sucked)
  • Bitch tris (that's a technical term) cleaned up to eliminate a gap in the neck seam at weights < 100
  • Fixed specular on panther head mesh to work on SE (turns out on SE, it has to be in the nif. Can't just be in the texture set.)
  • More furry draugr & erect draugr if you're using More Nasty Critters
  • Gunjar fix. He has his own tail which won't pick up HDT and won't pull him through the floor.
  • Remade child heads and other assets. I still don't think children are really my thing.
  • Reachmen folded into main mod
  • Skaal are African Wild Dogs courtesy of Valehyena. Cleaned up those textures so they're usable but didn't really do much in terms of customization options.
    • EDIT: Also, Reachmen and Skaal are their own races, so you can play as one if you like.
  • ManMansGuns' reweighted tails
  • New filepaths for everything. This lets me put all my furry assets in one folder tree and pull on them for the different mods.
  • The Digi file uses a racial attribute for the digi feet scripts instead of a cloak. 
  • Schlong scripts have probably changed, can't remember how.

Note the eyes and heads require new facegen, which is why the major version number increments.

Don't try to upgrade an existing game without a clean install, and I don't know how well that will work. The digi and Hoodie scripts are where the problem might lie.

Thank you for all your hard work. The neck connection now looks fantastic. Of course, all the other improvements are great too.

I very appreciate you putting the neck patch for Lykaios female in this version of YA.

6 hours ago, Live.d_d.eviL said:

I'm working on it. I found model, which will help create a race.

Like one small indie studio almost say «It will be ready when it is ready»

Hide contents

1828426650_enb2020_05_2311_17_55_43.jpg.380e91e8bc6a3ec264d266086d10c0d6.jpg

Well look at that, it will definitely help quite well, looks very nicely done indeed ??

Now as matter of taste, if wasnt for the anime like eyes lol