14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Ooh, nice wolf maiden.

Yes the furrified dwarven clutter will be in the next update. But now you'll have to wait because you jackasses are convincing me I have to redo the eyes. ?

And maybe someday later ... bat dong? ?

amazing work please keep it up

I'm experiencing a small issue with the Bad Dog Sheath in YiffyAgeSchlongs. I'm not able to bend NPC's schlong up or down with SOS's keybindings, and Sexlab Aroused does not cause it to raise or lower. The player's schlong can be raised or lowered via keybindings, but Sexlab Aroused does not affect it either. Schlong behaves as normal during Sexlab scenes, and can even be lowered or raised through keybindings during them.

Everything works fine when using the Bad Dog Anthro schlong.

Load order below.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SkyUI.esp
SkyTweak.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

13 hours ago, FrankerG said:

I'm experiencing a small issue with the Bad Dog Sheath in YiffyAgeSchlongs. I'm not able to bend NPC's schlong up or down with SOS's keybindings, and Sexlab Aroused does not cause it to raise or lower. The player's schlong can be raised or lowered via keybindings, but Sexlab Aroused does not affect it either. Schlong behaves as normal during Sexlab scenes, and can even be lowered or raised through keybindings during them.

Everything works fine when using the Bad Dog Anthro schlong.

Load order below.

I've had this problem as well (and was confused).

The reason is I think, that @Bad Dog disabled the RCAE dependence on the schlong arousal (namely: disabling the appropriate lines  in the script 'BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc' for RCAE.RegisterForAnimEvent() ) and is required for updating the arousal state of the schlong. If you look really careful, you can actually see a little tip sticking out of the sheath bend with the SOS keys but due to RCAE dependence gone, the arousal state is not updated and the schlong stays flaccid. The anthro schlongs are based on the standard SOS schlongs and bend accordingly but you should experience that the foreskin doesn't retract when bending the schlong up. But since SexLab animations send a different event 'telling' (lol) the schlong to get aroused, it works fine. 

Sexlab Aroused does affect the schlongs but not immediately for the same reason that the Bad Dog's schlongs no longer react to RCAE events. After increasing exposure for your character in Aroused's MCM to say 100 you would have to wait until Aroused sends its usual time event to update arousal (by default 120 sec I think).

TL;DR:

Don't worry, everything works but the SOS keys do not change the arousal state of Bad Dog's schlongs anymore, just the bend angle. You just have to wait for Sexlab Aroused to do its thing.

Cheers ;D

Mostly right. RCAE doesn't exist on SE so I removed the dependency on it, but there's no good alternative. Right now, I catch the page up/down keys that SOS uses and so they should work - if not, post a log and I'll look. In the next round, if I recall correctly, I put RCAE back in and I'll either live with it throwing (harmless) errors in the papyrus logs or do the (minor) additional work to comment the calls out.

Anthro may appear to behave differently because all schlong arousal stages are keyed to the SOS bones. (Doesn't make sense to do that for a sheathed dick.) Key question is whether the foreskin pulls back as the dick gets more aroused. 

The log looks good. Hoodies is catching the keypress and it thinks it's swapped the schlong mesh. Visually, nothing happened or you have a hole in the crotch or what? Post before erection/after erection pictures.

Okay, that helps. 

For SLA, have you turned on "SOS integration" in the MCM? That's required.

I don't think I did anything to catch the SOS Erection spell. I'll look and see if I can tie that in. I'm also not sure that the keybindings work for NPCs.

I think my next version will turn the RCAE stuff back on so it's available at least for the LE side of the house.

Just to throw this out there but A in-heat mod that adds to the Fertility mod?

mybe different races have different in season times? and the more K9 races make the K races horny..

also can we make a vanilla race as the birds and another has a horse its just having them all cat and dog is kinda oof, maybe throw in the otter, horse, bird just to spice things up.

Raydric yes you are right. And I would like to tell a little story.

I searched for a long time for anthro dragon, snake, and viper race.  And to prevent misunderstandings, important to say before I had a hobby to seek, collect, explore information and content  in the Internet (primarily deleted and hidden), but for reasons for a while I stopped the main part of my activity, so it means «searched» in my understanding « i know everything mods, and collected most  part of that interested me» , and «long time»  mean years. And yes I have all furry like race, werewolf replace, feral dragon race mods. Armor… And I heard about Camey_Gamer (Dead end). So use material I have found and primitive tools I did what I could without experience and skills. And got a sad answer, if I could achieve this result being nobody in modding, it means all this time It was not difficult, just nobody wanted to do it. I would really like if anyone completed it, but I'm afraid that I the only one who needs it at all.   

10 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

Just to throw this out there but A in-heat mod that adds to the Fertility mod?

I assume you mean something like Creatures in Heat (which increases the Arousal value from SL Aroused), but for use with YA? I guess that would be an option, yes, but it would require some coding work because none of the exiting setups from CiH are fitting (vampires use time of day and bloodlust, werewolves use moon phase, succubi use a "Need" that is constantly increasing, and in all of them the arousal gain sounds a bit extreme).

Also it would have to hook into pregnancy mods somehow to disable the cycle while pregnant so getting stuffed gets rid of the heat properly; otherwise, all this mod would do would be to force the player to have a ton of sex to keep their arousal in check with no way to "pause" the arousal increase (which I guess some people could be after something like that? But it feels a bit of a drag to me, at least without a way to put it on hold).

I do have to say the issue of whether anthro races have human-like menstrual cycles or more animalistic estrous ones (and whether any of these can be represented ingame) is really interesting, at least from my "love the tiny details like these" point of view, lol.

mybe different races have different in season times?

I don't know the first thing about mammal estrous cycles whatsoever, but I guess canine ones will be different from feline ones so I guess it could make sense? Having different effects or cycles depending on the (N)PC's race should be doable, assuming such a mod is ever made.

and the more K9 races make the K races horny..

If you mean "having canines around makes other canines even hornier", for example, that would have to constantly detect all NPCs around the target NPC somehow to know if it should increase arousal or not. That would probably kill Papyrus dead. Maybe if it was a player-only function, and even then it feels like an unnecessary performance drain.

also can we make a vanilla race as the birds and another has a horse its just having them all cat and dog is kinda oof, maybe throw in the otter, horse, bird just to spice things up.

Nope, at least not from me. Humans and elves are supposed to look similar and be cross-compatible, so all humans being canines and elves being felines (with maybe the exception of Dwemer, but those were special anyway) makes sense. Having each race be a completely different species from each other would be too jarring.

7 hours ago, AdiriWolf said:

I have a problem with the implementation, only the input from 01 Yiffy_Age and the rest is running the game logo and turning off the game automatically

You are probably missing one of the master files required for Yiffy Age; you need to have all of the game's DLC and RaceCompatibility.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

If you mean "having canines around makes other canines even hornier", for example, that would have to constantly detect all NPCs around the target NPC somehow to know if it should increase arousal or not. That would probably kill Papyrus dead. Maybe if it was a player-only function, and even then it feels like an unnecessary performance drain.

Couple this with one of those random sex mods so at different times all the cats are jumping each other, then all the dogs, with hyenas on their own schedule... 

I meant like the K9 races can make the feral k9s horny like dogs and wolfs, sorry I didn't word that correctly. and ether making a new pregnancy system or having a mod like the fertility mod patched to use the Heat cycle seems like alot of work. Also as for the other three races maybe a mod to add more npc's with yiff age and add a small quest, like the horse mod adds a camp in the plains, maybe add a little hut on one of the lakes for the otter race, and a cave in one of the mountains for the birbs.

Overall I have skyrim v Legendary edition and maybe something is installing wrong. For the first time, I install skyrim mods and maybe I am doing something wrong. And I couldn't find a movie or tutorial on the internet. Sorry for the spelling mistakes or ortogradi I use Google translator

Hi, I'm still thinking about the problem with the visible connection of the neck to the body of Lykaios Race. 

I did a little research today and maybe I came up with something, maybe not, but I still want to share my result with you.

First I thought the problem was caused by meshes. But I think the problem is in Normal Map.

When I removed textures except * _S and * _SK, The connection was not visible.1593350762_Notexture.jpg.32caaa762aa1ec7dd02cb30e4892a1f1.jpg

When I added the gray texture, the connection was still not visible (Normal Map not present)GR.jpg.6575452e9d68faf5b63fc09736c402cf.jpg

I removed the gray texture and replaced it with Normal Map texture, but named it as the top visible texture (Normal Map not present). The connection was visible, it also seems to me that the texture of the head is darker. I tried to remove NiAlphaProperty, but the result was the same.409175462_NormalMapL.jpg.c6848a46d52a2d43ab2b9b99d312ed21.jpg

I did the same with the texture for the human body, but the connection is not visible.

1401973818_NormalMapH.jpg.b5c2f703ac475affc21d94ee6b7de62b.jpg

If someone remakes the Normal Map, I think the problem could be fixed.

Today I made another small test.

I adjusted the Normal Map texture in the area of the connection of the head and body, I used the same shade of flat color. I used a single gray color as the top texture. The connection between the neck and the body is not visible. The modified test textures are in the attachment.

ScreenShot630.jpg

X.jpg

POK.7z

11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I still think it would be better to remove the fur layer first and then seam-blend the normal, like with the other races.

I fully agree with this, it will also solve problems with incompatible clothing in the area around the neck :thumbsup: