Hey, I love what you did to some of the characters on the loading screens, but I noticed that the troll's penis and the base of that angry nord's scrotum are missing textures. Any idea how to fix this?

IIRC that was due to missing tangent spaces or some other NifSkope flag on those specific meshes. I fixed it myself alongside the other load screen meshes for one of the previous releases, but forgot to tell BadDog about it and/or post the fixed files and lost them when I installed 3.0 over my YA folder.

If I have time, I'll look at fixing and cleaning them up again and post them in here afterwards so they can be packed with the next release. No promises, though.

I've been fiddling with TES5Edit today doing a halfway merge of SoS armors, your armor/clothes mod, and USLEEP to pass through changes.  Once I get it all tested, I'll try to upload it.  Helps as most of the changes from USLEEP to armors don't get carried through at all.  Also a few changes from other mods that don't require them as masters for passing them through (like Unlimited Bookshelves changes to dimensions so things can stack on shelves properly).

Also probably load order, but when you run Immersive Creatures & SKYTEST with BDIC patch, are the wolf variations all textured properly?  Sometimes, the bits end up purple on the non-standard variations of wolf, and sometimes not.. seems kinda random, but might just be my old install (which I've nuked again as a test).

I like the idea of the merged armor patch, with Bookshelves' object bounds. (So that's why Bookshelves overwrites all those forms.) While you're at it, check the SOSRevealing keyword--it's missing on a few of the armors that should have it, and it's always a pain to fix mid-game.

Oh, BD, that reminds me, Furry skeletons.

there's a mod that already adds beast race skeletons, any hope of using that or making your own assets inspired from it to replace the existing skeletons in game?

(Side note, had a weird crash involving a malacath statue's NIF file of all things. Reloaded the save and it ran fine, but since your mod swaps a lot of statues figured I'd mention it. Oh, and the Talos defeating the snake statue, you can see through his lips, mesh gap.)

Truth is I've been thinking about those skeletons. I think I can make a decent dog skull. Put that on the khajiit skeleton and it could replace all the standalone skeletons in game. Lots of the skeleton draugr would still use human skulls, but I'm willing to live with that. I figure draugr were another race before the furries moved in, anyway.

Malacath's statue was upgraded to be a saberlion, so it's possible it has issues. Maybe I'll do that quest and look at it in person. It's fine in the load screen and in CK. As for wolves, I've never seen purple schlongs--I think that's your load order or your system. I have seen miscolored schlongs but never chased them down.

As for the troll and nord load screens, I that that's cruft in your build. Reinstall. I've seen both of those in my game and they look fine.

Incidentally--anyone who knows their way around a NIF file--the boy load screen is giving me fits. In game, the boy's head is black. It looks fine in Nifskope and the settings all seem fine. There might be a lighting problem but I don't know what it would be. If anyone can suggest a solution, I'd be grateful. 

New version soon, just because.

So, this may have been mentioned before, but YiffyAge will refuse to patch with PatchusMaximus. And simply running Patchus Maximus without YiffyAge results in the body textures and most meshes made human again. I'm not sure what Patchus Maximus is doing that breaks that, though.

And, to reiterate, YiffyAge simply cannot work with the patcher.

Are there any other perk/gameplay overhauls in that vein that do work?

I like the idea of the merged armor patch, with Bookshelves' object bounds. (So that's why Bookshelves overwrites all those forms.) While you're at it, check the SOSRevealing keyword--it's missing on a few of the armors that should have it, and it's always a pain to fix mid-game.

Well, it so happens that I'm pretty sure I have a merged file as well somewhere, with the original SOS Revealing Armors pack from Nexus, the three extension files from LL (vanilla, Dawnguard and Dragonborn) and your Skimpy Clothes files all merged into one .esp.

I also cleaned up the meshes when appropiate; your meshes and the ones from Revealing Armors were mostly fine, but the ones from the LL packs were a complete mess. Extra unneeded bones, wrong shaders, wrong tangent spaces, wrong names, mismatches between _0 and _1 nifs, etc. All you can think of. I cleaned most of them up, though there are still partition and weighting errors I have not yet looked into.

I can look for the file and post it here/send it your way in a PM in case you are interested.

Truth is I've been thinking about those skeletons. I think I can make a decent dog skull. Put that on the khajiit skeleton and it could replace all the standalone skeletons in game. Lots of the skeleton draugr would still use human skulls, but I'm willing to live with that. I figure draugr were another race before the furries moved in, anyway.

By all means go ahead. As I said before, some beast skeletons is better than no beast skeletons at all  :shy:.

Malacath's statue was upgraded to be a saberlion, so it's possible it has issues. Maybe I'll do that quest and look at it in person. It's fine in the load screen and in CK. As for wolves, I've never seen purple schlongs--I think that's your load order or your system. I have seen miscolored schlongs but never chased them down.

I just checked it in NifSkope, and when saving the file I got a warning about a block name being "sanitized", so at least one of the NiTriShapes had the same name as the base BSFadeNode. IIRC duplicate names in a nif could cause CTDs sometimes, so that may be the cause. If that's the reason for it, fixing it is just a matter of saving the nif once and NifSkope should sanitize the names automatically and show you a warning about it (provided you use the latest version, 2.0.0 Pre-Alpha 6). 

Incidentally--anyone who knows their way around a NIF file--the boy load screen is giving me fits. In game, the boy's head is black. It looks fine in Nifskope and the settings all seem fine. There might be a lighting problem but I don't know what it would be. If anyone can suggest a solution, I'd be grateful. 

It didn't look fine in NifSkope for me, it was too dark. I used "Face nomals" on all the affected meshes (head, hands and feet) and then ran a batch "Add tangent spaces and update" and it seemed to go away. Won't know for sure until I get to see the mesh ingame, but I'd say that fixed it.

Are there any other perk/gameplay overhauls in that vein that do work?

Maybe Ordinator? Or anything created by Enai, for that matter. Been playing an "Enairim" setup with Ordinator + Wildcat + Summermyst + Apocalypse + Imperious and it seems to work mostly fine, with no conflicts with YA (apart from Imperious, obviously, but BadDog already posted a patch that takes care of it).

PatchusMaximus? Never used it. Not in love with trying.

On the malacath statue and the boy load screen, yes and yes. I haven't got in the habit of using the new NifSkope yet--it's been squirrely on me once or twice--but for things like this it's really good. 

I got those fixes in and I'm calling that 3.2.

Well its not really a crash report, rather it is a message from Crash Fixes, it says, "Game has crashed while reading binary data stream! This could indicate a corrupt Nif file. Here are the last opened files starting from the most recent: "

Then it show the files locations and all of them are statue Nif files

I'm Sorry, i'm new to this, there has never been an issue that i haven't been able to solve on my own from resources already online. But the Crash fix point to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\clutter\statues

You need to list the information from the .txt file, not the location of it on your system. Just copy the list of files the .txt mentions into a post. 

A few issues and thoughts...

-Were the fixes in the USLEEP patch(the plugin) for the Briarhearts removed? Seems there is only the fixes for a few armors, but none of them relating to the Briarhearts. 

-Seems the Anthro schlong for Argonians isn't working properly still. Mentioned this before, but the first mesh does appear correctly, but if a transition occurs, either due to entering RaceMenu or with SOS' schlong controls, it seems the meshes do not appear at all after that point, save for one of the later stages being the sheath schlong(first sheathed mesh). Equipping and unequipping something for slot 52 does make the base mesh appear again, though. Had a similar problem in reverse with my Altmer/Cheetah, where the Sheath schlong would not go past the second stage.

-Did get one of the Red faced Bretons, a mage, though that may have been a problem with Immersive Creatures - I did add the SIC patch, so hopefully that fixes it. 

-Not sure if this has been changed yet, but the current version of the Imperious patch lists a different path for the Argonian race's skeletons, not matching the base YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp. Also, the DarkElfRacialPower(or something to that effect) loadscreen, isn't patched at all, leaving the game to use the Imperious record. I apologize if these issues have been fixed.

-Thunderchild does have a unique Talos statue, that appears in the Library area of High Hrothgar, added by the mod. No idea if there would be any interest to change that one, though. There is the Kynareth statue in the mod too, though that one has two optional variants(selected in the MCM menu).

-What about making the loincloth replace the SOS underwear entirely? Sure, it does that for the auto-equip one, but not for the mesh used for the "Underwear" item in the SchlongsOfSkyrim.esp. Replaced this mesh and texture-wise myself, and the only problem this causes is the ground/item card mesh mapping the wrong texture. Not sure how easy it would be to make a new ground mesh for the loincoth. 

Also, I think I know the answer to this, but should the YA patch for Cutting Room Floor be after or before the USLEEP patch, given that they both edit some of the same records? I think they do, anyway. 

Hmm, I've been thinking about it, and for the longest while I've not used this mod because I'd have to go about removing and adding a lot of things based on my load order to get it to properly work. Now, I think I might be going against that decision. xD I just need to know what I need to get rid off, based off of the load order I'm gonna post. I'd probably have to remove all the texture stuff I have manually installed too, right? Okay, here's the order:

[...]

Textures, depends on what they are. Things like replacers for the default/vanilla male and female body/face/hands textures, those are not needed. Eye mods that replace the default textures may have some effect and cause no problems, though ones that add new eye options are not likely to work properly. Some hair mods may work, but likely clip too much too look good - though the KS Beast Hairs may be fine, but I'm not sure if all races would properly get them.

Otherwise...

-Looks like you need to update the Shark Race mod(currently at 3.17).

-USLEEP, Immersive College Of Winterhold, Inigo, Interesting NPCs, Imperious - Races Of Skyrim - these have patches to work properly with YA. 

-For Better Vampires, you just need RaceCompatibility set up for it, and make sure the Better Vampires.esp is below RC's patch for USKP/USLEEP(if used). The BVNPCs mod isn't likely to allow Vampires to look right either, unless a patch is made for this.

-The tail patch for Argonian females won't be needed, since YA includes the same fix/change for the included argonian fem textures. 

-Any overhauls to races(EEO, etc), or NPCs(like ones for Serana), won't mesh well with YA. 

-Improved Closefaced Helmets won't be needed, since most helmets in the game have been changed to work with the beast heads. 

Some custom armor mods will be alright, but any footwear won't look right with the digitigrade skeleton(most of the vanilla footwear is non-visible for this reason - still confers the armor rating though). 

Though it probably is obvious to say, it looks like running LOOT would be a good idea. 

Ahh..quite a few things to do, but it is doable! Btw, I also have a lot of textures that I've manually installed for humans/elves. When I put YA in my skyrim, do I need to go into my files and delete them, or are the human textures ignored because of YA? Btw, I'd like to keep the textures for argonians and khajiit that I have, do I not overwrite them so they'll stay the same?

-Were the fixes in the USLEEP patch(the plugin) for the Briarhearts removed? Seems there is only the fixes for a few armors, but none of them relating to the Briarhearts. 

Fuck me. Yes, they're gone. I'll fix.

-Seems the Anthro schlong for Argonians isn't working properly still. Mentioned this before, but the first mesh does appear correctly, but if a transition occurs, either due to entering RaceMenu or with SOS' schlong controls, it seems the meshes do not appear at all after that point, save for one of the later stages being the sheath schlong(first sheathed mesh). Equipping and unequipping something for slot 52 does make the base mesh appear again, though. Had a similar problem in reverse with my Altmer/Cheetah, where the Sheath schlong would not go past the second stage.

I think this one is on you. I've been running around with Treads-the-Ashes, and he works just fine, as have the other argonians I've met. Try sexing one up and then post the log.

-Not sure if this has been changed yet, but the current version of the Imperious patch lists a different path for the Argonian race's skeletons, not matching the base YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp. Also, the DarkElfRacialPower(or something to that effect) loadscreen, isn't patched at all, leaving the game to use the Imperious record. I apologize if these issues have been fixed.

Didn't think about the skeletons in Imperious. I'll redo that patch too.

-Thunderchild does have a unique Talos statue, that appears in the Library area of High Hrothgar, added by the mod. No idea if there would be any interest to change that one, though. There is the Kynareth statue in the mod too, though that one has two optional variants(selected in the MCM menu).

Just for a statue or two, probably not. Unless I get into playing with it. :-)

-What about making the loincloth replace the SOS underwear entirely? Sure, it does that for the auto-equip one, but not for the mesh used for the "Underwear" item in the SchlongsOfSkyrim.esp. Replaced this mesh and texture-wise myself, and the only problem this causes is the ground/item card mesh mapping the wrong texture. Not sure how easy it would be to make a new ground mesh for the loincoth.

Could do. I'm not really sure what to do with the underwear as an equipable item. I think it should be fine to just overwrite the mesh. For the ground mesh, making one is pretty easy, I think.

Also, I think I know the answer to this, but should the YA patch for Cutting Room Floor be after or before the USLEEP patch, given that they both edit some of the same records? I think they do, anyway.

I would put USLEEP first, CRF after. It would be nice if I carried over the USLEEP fixes in the patch but I don't guarantee I did.

ALSO turns out the dark elves have no speculars, which is why they're looking like holes in the world right now. I'll be fixing that.

And just to make another update worth it, maybe I can hack up a dog skull.

Ahh..quite a few things to do, but it is doable! Btw, I also have a lot of textures that I've manually installed for humans/elves. When I put YA in my skyrim, do I need to go into my files and delete them, or are the human textures ignored because of YA? Btw, I'd like to keep the textures for argonians and khajiit that I have, do I not overwrite them so they'll stay the same?

Not sure if you use MO, but that does make it easier. It does get said a lot, but it is true. 

Anyway, I think the vanilla body/head/hand textures will get ignored by YA, since it directs basically each of the races to custom texture paths - Argonians and Khajiits already have this in the vanilla game. 

For Agonians and Khajiits, the textures included with YA are required, since they include edits to work with YA's feet meshes. The Feminine/Masculine Khajjit and Argonian textures, or others, could be given edits to work with YA, but that depends on interest.

I think this one is on you. I've been running around with Treads-the-Ashes, and he works just fine, as have the other argonians I've met. Try sexing one up and then post the log.

Hmm...it may be because I have the Shark Race mod active on at least one(possibly both) of my Argonian characters - planning on getting them into the same game with Familiar Faces.

Forget exactly what loot recommends, but since the Shark Race mod edits a few of the same characters(the three at Eastmarch's Hot Springs) that YA does, it has to go after it. Could be the scripts are outdated in some way, or something, I'm not sure. May move the follower part of it to a separate mod. 

Hmm...it may be because I have the Shark Race mod active on at least one(possibly both) of my Argonian characters - planning on getting them into the same game with Familiar Faces.

Forget exactly what loot recommends, but since the Shark Race mod edits a few of the same characters(the three at Eastmarch's Hot Springs) that YA does, it has to go after it. Could be the scripts are outdated in some way, or something, I'm not sure. May move the follower part of it to a separate mod. 

Just compared the scripts included in YA 3.01 and the ones packed with the Shark Race and they are pretty much the same.

YA's ones include a missing SOS animevent ("SOSFastErect") for the Hoodies swap code and implement a GetModByName check to abort the GetFormFromFile command if SL is not installed so it doesn't throw an error in the log (the error is actually harmless, but better if it doesn't happen altogether). Everything else is the same. You should be able to overwrite those two files in the race folder with the ones from YA and they should work just fine, so that is not the cause of the problem.

Just compared the scripts included in YA 3.01 and the ones packed with the Shark Race and they are pretty much the same.\

YA's ones include a missing SOS animevent ("SOSFastErect") for the Hoodies swap code and implement a GetModByName check to abort the GetFormFromFile command if SL is not installed so it doesn't throw an error in the log (the error is actually harmless, but better if it doesn't happen altogether). Everything else is the same. You should be able to overwrite those two files in the race folder with the ones from YA and they should work just fine, so that is not the cause of the problem.

Yeah, I checked those files myself. Of the ones included in both mods, only one of them differs, being dated more recent - this being the one in YA. 

Otherwise, at least for these two Argonian characters, I've basically solved the problem. Just restarted with Novus, and it worked fine. Even already set him up to work with Familiar Faces, and then loaded up Kaedes(switched him to the Anthro schlong, and the stages worked perfectly too), spawning Novus in Morthal. Now I just have to wait on that Courier. 

For Argonians and Khajiits, the textures included with YA are required, since they include edits to work with YA's feet meshes. The Feminine/Masculine Khajiit and Argonian textures, or others, could be given edits to work with YA, but that depends on interest.

Blegh, I figured as much. I personally prefer the Feminine/Masculine textures myself..but I might be alone here. ><

oh my, just updated from like 2.4 to the new 3.00 and wow, well done yous guys. I am so on the sabrepuss bandwagon, so much lovelier than ze orcs to me.

Seeing how delicious this mod is i cant help but ask: Is there any chance for something related in FO4? The apocalyptic wasteland could use some mutant rats, if ya know what i mean.

Seeing how delicious this mod is i cant help but ask: Is there any chance for something related in FO4? The apocalyptic wasteland could use some mutant rats, if ya know what i mean.

Well, being able to play as an anthro in FO4 is basically the only thing that would bring me back to that game (plot is pure crap and gameplay is not bad but doesn't make up for it either), so I would be all for that. Not sure how much work it would entail, though.

We know beast races in FO4 are at least somewhat possible, going by Crimes Against Nature; also there is a FO4 version of the Vulpine Race mod in the works, and it's looking pretty good so far (there are two demo videos in the mod page, and there's also a test version around as mentioned in the comments, though it's "closed" so far). BadDog hasn't expressed any interest on or even mentioned FO4 that I know of, and I don't even own the game for PC yet (played in in console), so it's not going to happen anytime soon. But once the Vulpine race mod is out, I'll probably get the game and start tinkering with it, so I may be more willing to look into it.

TL;DR: if it can be done, as far as I'm concerned, yes. But I can't speak for BD or anyone else, so no promises at all.

OK, so... first run through, but I've merged changes from the following mods (and ergo, they're masters/required as they use things like WAF scrips/keywords or CCF).  Unlimited Bookshelves isn't a master, but Weapon & Armor Fixes Remade, and Clothing and Clutter fixes, along with USLEEP & YA of course are required.  This merge MAY work without using the SoS is required as well, however, you don't NEED to use the Skimpy variants or BD's clothing variant.  You'll still be exposed (as they carry over the SOS Revealing keyword), but hey, someone might want that option, lol.

Please let me know if things are fubar, they're of course fine on my rig, but with Skyrim, it's never the case things stay that way on others'.

SOS-BD-CCF-WAF Mostly Merged.esp

What is this USLEEP patch and do I need it with Yiffy Age? (Its not listed under the installation instructions)

It's the Unofficial Skyrim LEgendary Edition Patch:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

Lots of mods folks consider requirements in a playthrough since it fixes so many things wrong with vanilla and the xpacs.

Seperate subject, but did anyone notice any problems with XPMSE/YA patch for it and Argonian Skeletons?  Prior to 3.01 they were functional with the 3.94 variant of XPMSE, but I'm having some issues getting it to recognize the skeleton in 3.01.  May of course be my installation entirely, but it works for non-Argonian race (haven't actually tried Khajiit yet), but if you go wolf/Nord, you get the check for installed, and if you go Argonian, it doesn't seem detect it.  It doesn't crash anything, but you can't select the weapon styles along with Dual Sheathe.

Seperate subject, but did anyone notice any problems with XPMSE/YA patch for it and Argonian Skeletons?  Prior to 3.01 they were functional with the 3.94 variant of XPMSE, but I'm having some issues getting it to recognize the skeleton in 3.01.  May of course be my installation entirely, but it works for non-Argonian race (haven't actually tried Khajiit yet), but if you go wolf/Nord, you get the check for installed, and if you go Argonian, it doesn't seem detect it.  It doesn't crash anything, but you can't select the weapon styles along with Dual Sheathe.

If you are using Imperious - Races of Skyrim, and the patch for YA - the patch hasn't been updated to fix the Argonian skeletons. Mentioned that to BD already. 

It is a very simple fix in TES5Edit, which I've done myself.

Otherwise, Yiffy Age 3.0+ doesn't seem to need a patch for XPMSE. Other than the mentioned issue with Argonians, I have not seen XPMSE's MCM menu mention any issues.