What is this USLEEP patch and do I need it with Yiffy Age? (Its not listed under the installation instructions)

It's the Unofficial Skyrim LEgendary Edition Patch:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

Lots of mods folks consider requirements in a playthrough since it fixes so many things wrong with vanilla and the xpacs.

Seperate subject, but did anyone notice any problems with XPMSE/YA patch for it and Argonian Skeletons?  Prior to 3.01 they were functional with the 3.94 variant of XPMSE, but I'm having some issues getting it to recognize the skeleton in 3.01.  May of course be my installation entirely, but it works for non-Argonian race (haven't actually tried Khajiit yet), but if you go wolf/Nord, you get the check for installed, and if you go Argonian, it doesn't seem detect it.  It doesn't crash anything, but you can't select the weapon styles along with Dual Sheathe.

I did notice anew version of Yiffy Age (now 3.2) come out yesterday which addressed some fixes. You could look into that.

Though I haven't noticed it even before that version since I've been fighting this textures disappearing issue for a few days now XD

EDIT: 

• Fixed all skeletons

Seperate subject, but did anyone notice any problems with XPMSE/YA patch for it and Argonian Skeletons?  Prior to 3.01 they were functional with the 3.94 variant of XPMSE, but I'm having some issues getting it to recognize the skeleton in 3.01.  May of course be my installation entirely, but it works for non-Argonian race (haven't actually tried Khajiit yet), but if you go wolf/Nord, you get the check for installed, and if you go Argonian, it doesn't seem detect it.  It doesn't crash anything, but you can't select the weapon styles along with Dual Sheathe.

If you are using Imperious - Races of Skyrim, and the patch for YA - the patch hasn't been updated to fix the Argonian skeletons. Mentioned that to BD already. 

It is a very simple fix in TES5Edit, which I've done myself.

Otherwise, Yiffy Age 3.0+ doesn't seem to need a patch for XPMSE. Other than the mentioned issue with Argonians, I have not seen XPMSE's MCM menu mention any issues. 

Bah, I had even read that post but forgot you mentioned that.  Whoops!

For Argonians and Khajiits, the textures included with YA are required, since they include edits to work with YA's feet meshes. The Feminine/Masculine Khajiit and Argonian textures, or others, could be given edits to work with YA, but that depends on interest.

Blegh, I figured as much. I personally prefer the Feminine/Masculine textures myself..but I might be alone here. ><

I've been using the feminine and masculine textures myself, and the only real problem that I've seen is with the Argonian's feet-which isn't a big deal for me as I prefer playing RPG in first person.

If you are using Imperious - Races of Skyrim, and the patch for YA - the patch hasn't been updated to fix the Argonian skeletons. Mentioned that to BD already. 

It is a very simple fix in TES5Edit, which I've done myself.

Otherwise, Yiffy Age 3.0+ doesn't seem to need a patch for XPMSE. Other than the mentioned issue with Argonians, I have not seen XPMSE's MCM menu mention any issues. 

I noticed some mismatches between skeletons for Vampires as well, and while I'm not certain it can CTD anyone, but maybe using it alongside XMPSE node changes (like swords on back and such) might give random problems if the skeleton is referring to a baseline skeleton and not the right one.

So, I updated the Vampire skeletons and a couple of the mismatch female skeleton entries.  Remember this is only if you use Imperious.  I didn't want to update the original YA Imperious patch, just made a quick pass through patch to tack on if you're having the problem.  I'll let BD release the 'official' fixes to the base patches to avoid confusion.

YA-Imperious Skeleton Update.esp

Got one more weird question... again, may be my setup, so voicing here to get corrected (that's what the internet's for!):

Has anyone noticed odd collision boxes on NPC's sitting down on bar stools or benches?  Take the Bannered Mare.  Using, say, an NPC mod like Immersive NPC's, NPC's will generally congregate more in social areas at times.  So you can end up with 2 or 3 on a bench, or the bar stools, etc.  Try to walk past, or have another NPC walk past, and you'll get stuck on a collision box that looks like it's a residual part of the tail.

Anyone else notice this at all or is it my setup somehow?

I might had misread or skipped over it, maybe not. What happened to Lungari(?) race, the rabbit one, that you could run 30% faster. Did I find it in one of your mods or was it entirely separate mod? I wasn't sure.

Lungari is its own mod. They were in Yiffy Age 2, but we removed them as part of updating all the races. (And making room for cheetahs and sabrelions.) I'd forgotten they have a 30% speed boost--I have to go look how they did that cuz I want a smaller speed boost for cheetahs.

I've fixed my Imperious patch. I'll put it up now, watch the OP. Still working on USLEEP bc of the damn briarhearts.

And also because dog skulls are happening. Pics when I have something worthwhile.

Seeing how delicious this mod is i cant help but ask: Is there any chance for something related in FO4? The apocalyptic wasteland could use some mutant rats, if ya know what i mean.

Well, being able to play as an anthro in FO4 is basically the only thing that would bring me back to that game (plot is pure crap and gameplay is not bad but doesn't make up for it either), so I would be all for that. Not sure how much work it would entail, though.

We know beast races in FO4 are at least somewhat possible, going by Crimes Against Nature; also there is a FO4 version of the Vulpine Race mod in the works, and it's looking pretty good so far (there are two demo videos in the mod page, and there's also a test version around as mentioned in the comments, though it's "closed" so far). BadDog hasn't expressed any interest on or even mentioned FO4 that I know of, and I don't even own the game for PC yet (played in in console), so it's not going to happen anytime soon. But once the Vulpine race mod is out, I'll probably get the game and start tinkering with it, so I may be more willing to look into it.

TL;DR: if it can be done, as far as I'm concerned, yes. But I can't speak for BD or anyone else, so no promises at all.

Ah thanks anyway ^.^

Just asking since i have kept myself uninformed on the game until now that i will replace my ol' 32bit rock with a shinier 64bit space age rock.

Sorry to hear that the story is bad, feared as much from the original fallout 3.

Hope they let obsidian work on the next release again, but they probably wont. Should just buy obsidian and fire their own writers. Except the dude doing the dark brotherhood stuff, that was amazing in oblivion.

Sadly the only amazing part of oblivion without shivering isles or jungle-like mods.

Now i will go check out them vulpes' and whatever crimes against nature is.

I've decided to use the beastial penis that come with Yiffy Age, but I have one question regarding them... how do you increase their sizes? XD

Think you can do it via that RaceMenu mod, at least something is giving a genital section in my chaotic MO setup

I played FO4 some and just didn't love it enough to keep going. Nuked-out countryside just doesn't offer as much scope, to me, and I basically don't want to spend a good part of my life in a landscape that ugly.

Fair enough, thx for the reply. Really hope it isnt quite as bad looking as F3/NV, because damn that ground texture was ugly.

Sorry to hear that the story is bad, feared as much from the original fallout 3.

Hope they let obsidian work on the next release again, but they probably wont. Should just buy obsidian and fire their own writers. Except the dude doing the dark brotherhood stuff, that was amazing in oblivion.

Sadly the only amazing part of oblivion without shivering isles or jungle-like mods.

Now i will go check out them vulpes' and whatever crimes against nature is.

Yeah, couldn't agree more. New Vegas is the only newer Fallout worth playing for its plot alone. Can't speak for the original ones (1 and 2, plus the BoS spinoffs or whatever) because I've never played them, but chances are those were great as well.

FO4 has some relatively good gameplay, though; in fact, using weapons is actually fun and pretty smooth, unlike FO3/NV's extreme clunkyness and buggyness (not that FO4 doesn't have any bugs, but it felt better). Overall, it's really not that much of a bad game, but it's a pretty bad Fallout, specially when compared to New Vegas.

Otherwise, there are three things that I hate about the game:

• PC is a 30+ YO suburban dad/mom (yuck) straight out of some 50's American propaganda (yuck), and they spend most of the game going either "WHERES MAH BABEYH??!!" (double yuck) or being a lame snaky smartass generic protagonist (triple yuck).
  • Pretty much no real(istic) weapons unlike NV, and plenty of ugly 50's pulp sci-fi futuristic crap. No more Browning Hi-Power, have an hideous 10mm rehash instead. No more M16, have some cheap PPSH ripoff reskinned combat shotgun we called "combat rifle" instead. Liked M4/A1-based weapons (Assault Carbine/Marksman Rifle/All American)? Too bad! Have this ugly monstrosity wrongly called "Assault Rifle" instead. SMH.
  • No real choice for the player, unlike NV. Overall, not many RP opportunities at all.

Hopefully, all three are/will be fixable through mods, but since I played in console (and PS4, on top of that), I simply gave up before I could even complete the Main Quest once (came close, though).

...anyway, FO4 rant aside (sorry about that! :angel:), as I said before, I would be actually looking forward to getting the game on PC and playing it again provided I can play as an anthro, so after the Vulpine Race is released, I may start dabbling with FO4 modding; then we'll see whether I can do something to bring more furries to the wasteland, lol :P.

The Vulpine Race is the FO4 version of this awesome race mod for New Vegas. It's currently being worked on, and there is a closed beta running ATM, so you can try contacting beardofsocrates if you want to give it a try and provide feedback to help with the development. Not sure if there's space for more testers for now, though. I'm basically waiting for the main mod release before I decide to get the game for PC.

Crimes Against Nature is a joke mod that includes several weird races, such as... well, just check the mod page and see for yourself. A lot of work has gone into it, though, and it includes the closest we have to an actual anthro race for the game: the Pony Race. Not a fan of MLP myself and even then it's a bit too cartoony for my taste, so not enough for me to get the game and play yet, but someone else may like it and it's certainly better than lame plain old humans.

Think you can do it via that RaceMenu mod, at least something is giving a genital section in my chaotic MO setup

XPMSE includes sliders for SOS bones in the "Genitals" tab of RaceMenu as long as you enable the XPMSE.esp plugin. But in order for those size changes to work, you also need the dummy SOSRAcemenu.esp plugin offered as optional in the XPMSE installer. Otherwise, you have to use the SOS MCM menu to change the PC's schlong size (starts at 1 by default, so it is a bit small when compared with most NPCs).

I'm having a problem where the sheath will display initially but then when it's supposed to switch to a more aroused stage it just goes to a blank hole. I can't track down what's causing it, any ideas?

Everything is working fine on my end, so no idea. It has to be something on your end, unless BD edited something about the schlongs in 3.02 and made some kind of mistake (I'm still using an edited 3.01 plugin with the Dragonborn edits added afterwards).

I'm having a problem where the sheath will display initially but then when it's supposed to switch to a more aroused stage it just goes to a blank hole. I can't track down what's causing it, any ideas?

Everything is working fine on my end, so no idea. It has to be something on your end, unless BD edited something about the schlongs in 3.02 and made some kind of mistake (I'm still using an edited 3.01 plugin with the Dragonborn edits added afterwards).

It's absolutely something on my end. I've launched the game with various mods enabled and disabled, right now best I can tell it seems to be something related to devious devices.

It's absolutely something on my end. I've launched the game with various mods enabled and disabled, right now best I can tell it seems to be something related to devious devices.

Maybe the device hider setup or some similar functionality? Sure sounds like the kind of thing that could cause those issues, and I recall some notes in the DD description about disabling it or changing the slots it used in case of conflicts with other mods.

Load order. Log.

Not sure about the dog skeletons. Borrowing from SIC (which borrowed from beast skeletons) I'd have to import the skeleton itself to get the tail bones. I'll check the permissions, but it's a lot of borrowing from another mod. Also it's not just the skull... would really want to do the feet too. 

Edit: Got off my duff and checked, original mod says it's a modder's resource. So maybe yes.

Found out why the bits on some things were untextured:  I had been using your earlier BDIC download (1.2 I think) rather than v2 with MNC 10+.  So that's fixed.

One question, though; I seem to be having a small problem with facegen on Bretons (my fault, I'm sure again).  I can't see anything overwriting facegen data files nor editing NPC's at first glance post YA 3.02 in the Mod order or load order.  Is it just me, or anyone else have a red faced Belethor (more angry than he usually is, at least).

Found out why the bits on some things were untextured:  I had been using your earlier BDIC download (1.2 I think) rather than v2 with MNC 10+.  So that's fixed.

One question, though; I seem to be having a small problem with facegen on Bretons (my fault, I'm sure again).  I can't see anything overwriting facegen data files nor editing NPC's at first glance post YA 3.02 in the Mod order or load order.  Is it just me, or anyone else have a red faced Belethor (more angry than he usually is, at least).

Belethor also has a red face with normal body textures in my game. The same thing happens to some of the randomly generated fox guard added by Diverse Skyrim. Haven't noticed any problems with any other race.

Belethor in my game has a red face with normal body textures. The same thing happens to some of the randomly generated fox guard added by Diverse Skyrim. Have noticed any problems with any other race.

Ok cool, exact same problem as me, then... means my mod list isn't screwing with it at least.

Huh. My Belethor has the red face too. I think I've been able to get rid of it by fiddling the NPC in CK--maybe just re-facegenning, maybe fiddling the skin tone so that it recalculates tint values. 

I am being driven mad by meshes that show up in CK and not in game. 

Bretons seem to be crashing my game, and I have no clue why. I've disabled every single ESP except for YA consolidated, essential ESPs for the mod, and Live Another Life. Every single race seems to work except for Breton. Any idea what would cause this issue?

Update: Tried a completely fresh install of Skyrim with nothing but this mod and the essentials, exact same issue - how is no one else having this problem?

What is it with bretons? Others have had problems but I haven't been able to figure it out. I'll try regenerating the head, which is the only unique part.

I fixed the briarhearts by going through the whole export process from blender using the old method and ended up with something that works in game. So I'm going to be sticking to that, especially for skinned meshes.

New USLEEP patch up. Briarhearts work almost perfectly: they have hearts, get nude and keep their hearts, get killed and when you take their hearts they have an empty hole. The only part that doesn't work is that when you take the heart they also lose their clothes (which isn't lootable) and SOS doesn't put the schlong on them and they don't equip the loincloth. I don't know why that is and I don't really feel like I need to fix it. Eventually maybe I'll give them proper armor which can be looted and worn and that likely will solve the problem.

I think I'm going to put up a YA 3.3 which does nothing new but fix the specular for panthers. Dog skeletons are gonna take a little longer than I anticipated.