Double checking now, but I think there was an NPC missed in the furrification pass (only one I've seen thus far, though).  The assistant to the alchemist in Volikhar castle.  He's a wood elf with an elf's body, but the old rabbit head.  I'll update when I get the baseline mods loaded for YA3 (saves corrupted at level 60, again... so going through and reducing scripted mods).

Level 60? OMG. I usually dump a character before then. Not so much that I get tired of the character, but I want to move on and try other things.

Dunno how one NPC could have gotten missed, but maybe he has a unique head texture or something. I'll go look. Giving me a base ID (~ and then click on the NPC) would help.

I'll recheck the schlongs, thanks.

Well, after comparing old and new textures side by side, I stand corrected, they are indeed different. And new ones are better, at least in the case of males. Females don't look as good as the one in your pic, though they are an improvement. Did you use any specific nose shape options that may have influenced that?

That's 100% vanilla taking the first preset and then setting the skin tint to a light tan. No special nose shapes or nothin'. 

What I see on the females is a bit of shine around the eye socket--probably a specular map mismatch. I'm leaning towards giving them their ruff back and fixing that issue.

Level 60? OMG. I usually dump a character before then. Not so much that I get tired of the character, but I want to move on and try other things.

Dunno how one NPC could have gotten missed, but maybe he has a unique head texture or something. I'll go look. Giving me a base ID (~ and then click on the NPC) would help.

I'll recheck the schlongs, thanks.

Found his baseID, had to find the COC code for the castle, Ronthil.  BaseID of 02003367.  And at least this time I can ensure it wasn't another mod overwriting somehow, I am only currently running the base required mods for YA3, lol.  Not exactly a huge issue, but kinda odd walking around the castle, and seeing a big purple head :D

As for level 60, this was my first playthrough I actually completed any of the main quests.  I completed the base game's quest, then Dawnguard's evil/vampire variant, and was working for Dragonborn.  I have nearly 900 hours in this flippin game, and only now beat the first 2 storylines...

Huh. It looks nice, but shouldn't snow leopards be fluffy? I was thinking in terms of putting the neck ruff back.

Turns out, if I use the default SmoothFemaleHead_msn and SmoothFemaleBody_msn files instead of the Fox/Cheetah ones, the transition is much smoother. I should have gone for those from the start. And yeah, they should be fluffy, but the ruff normal map doesn't do it for me, so I went for the smooth normal instead; not that it's much better (yet again, without a proper fur shader there isn't much we can do), but IMO it looks a bit better on them Kygarra are good as they are with the ruff normals, though.

In other news, what are yout plans for footwear? Do you want to fit them to the digi feet at some point, or leave them all invisible? I'm asking because I just found out about this mod: Greaves and legwraps, and the meshes it uses could come in handy (and permissions allow their use in other mods). Most items work with the digi feet straight away, and for the few that don't it's just a matter of editing the feet covers/flaps so they conform to the digi feet (or simply removing them altogether).

Now, outside of the obvious and simplest solution (using the mod as-is alongside YA), I see two ways in which it could be integrated into this file:

1. Edit the greaves to give them the Feet partition and add digi feet to them (canine and feline variants), then point the vanilla boots to them just as we would with any other boot meshes.
  2. Add the greaves ArmorAddons to the corresponding boot records so they show up whenever the items are equipped, but set them up to use a slot that is not the Feet one (mod default is 56, setting it to Calves would probably work better but would require editing all the nifs to change the partitions) so that the current FeetBootsX ArmorAddons can still work.

Method 1 would be the "cleanest", but would require creating the 2 variants (canine/feline feet) of each greaves set and two ArmorAddons per each boot record, so it would be a lot of work.

Method 2 could pose some other problems with slot usage and so on (doing the swap to Calves for the greaves would reduce the chances of that happening but would increase the workload a bit); though it would be easier and faster than 1 because the edits to the meshes would be quicker, and then it's just a matter of adding the greaves AAs to their corresponding Boot entries, and enabling Slot 56 in the slot data for the Armor entry. Also said slot would be taken up by the boots and would be incompatible with any other mod that equips items to that slot (not sure if there is any, though).

Any thoughts on this?

Edited by Blaze69

The greaves meshes look interesting. Some of them run down the top of the foot and will likely get stretched, but they might well look good anyway. But anything with those is a bunch of work. I want to get 3.0 done done and then update my other mods and maybe get the dogs mod off my lap. Then maybe.

Putting the beast feet into the greave mesh should be easy but tedious.

I thought the cheetahs were already using the common smooth normals. I'll be fixing that.

Ok I found out what the problem was earlier and why my game crashed with certain statue meshes. Seems Better Dynamic Snow (From "The Ruffled Feather" mod) was the cause. it's Dynamic Snow Shader is messing with Yiffy Ages Snow on Statues and causing a CTD. Would be a good idea to label it as an incompatibility with Yiffy Age.

... I want to get 3.0 done done and then update my other mods and maybe get the dogs mod off my lap. ...

Remind me please, which dogs mod?

And I remembered something else I'd like and others would dislike, but this one probably isn't hard to do, maybe I can even just do it.  Can any of you tell me how I could remove the hair from every race besides the khajiits' ear things and the argonians' horn/fin/tentacle things?  I would like that very much.

Remove the hair? OMG.

But it's all texture work. Open up the files in your favorite graphics editor and have at it. You can smooth the normals or substitute human normals.

The dog mod is 3/4 done but not up yet. It gives every jarl a unique dog--bernese mountain dog, borzoi, pit bull, newfoundland, and a few others. If you're friendly with the jarl you can borrow their dog as a follower and have sexytimes with it.

Wonder why dynamic snow interferes with my statues. They're just simple mods on the vanilla statues. The mysteries of Skyrim.

Remove the hair? OMG. But it's all texture work. Open up the files in your favorite graphics editor and have at it. You can smooth the normals or substitute human normals.

Huh, pretty sure Voldearag meant removing the hair, not the fur. As in, the head hair, the hair styles.

Remove the hair? OMG. But it's all texture work. Open up the files in your favorite graphics editor and have at it. You can smooth the normals or substitute human normals.

Huh, pretty sure Voldearag meant removing the hair, not the fur. As in, the head hair, the hair styles.

Khajiit has a "KhajiitHair0" or something, that has no head hair. Most races, pretty sure the "0" hair style is bald?

I ran into a small mod conflict. I recently had to wipe my computer and start with new downloads of everything, including trying out YA 3.0. In the past I've always played with Captured Dreams running without a problem, but now it's causing an issue with the schlongs not swapping to a higher state of arousal, just leaving a blank space. Everything works fine when I disable that one mod, so I know it's causing the conflict. Any idea where I'd need to start looking to see what CD is doing to YA and how to fix it?

Having an issue. After reloading and proceeding into the game a while, I've lost the ability for the script to give sheaths erections. When they would, instead all I get is a blank space in the crotch.

Mod List and Load Order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SexLab.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AOS.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
PerkusMaximus_CombatPlus.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
adcSexlife.esp
iHUD.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
honedmetal.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
TKDodge.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
RLO - Effects.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
AOS2_SoS Patch.esp
TBOS.esp
Inigo.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Hunterborn.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
Frostfall.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
New Weapon Parry.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Backshields.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
YiffyAgeSofiaFurry.esp
YiffyAgeInigoPatch.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
Hott Argonians - Standalone.esp
Northborn Fur Hoods.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
-KS Hairdos - Renewal
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
-YiffyAgeHairPatch 02 03
+Hott Argonians with Argonian Feather Hair
+Masculine Argonian Textures for SOS (Chameleon and Lizard)
+Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [uNP]
+YiffyAgeInigoPatch 02 03
+YiffyAgeFurrySofia 02 00
+Yiffy Age V3.0
-YiffyAge
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul
+Civil War Overhaul
+Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul
+Character Creation Overhaul 1_3_2-21587-1-3-2
+INIGO
+Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower
+Expanded Towns and Cities Im. Set. Merged File
+ApachiiSkyHair
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
+aMidianBorn wolf armor and skyforge weapons
+Real Bows
+RaceMenu
-FloppySOS
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures
+Fur Hoods HD
+Realistic Needs and Diseases
+SexLabENPC
+TBOS 211216
+adcSexlife
+Radiant
+SILENT Bards - Stop the Singing Permanently
+SexLabAroused V28b
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+Campfire - Complete Camping System
+SOS
+Hunterborn
+Frostfall 3.4 Release
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO) Oldrim All-In-One Installer
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds
+Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization
+Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons
-SkyrimSouls - Unpaused Game Menus(SKSE Plugin)
+Auto Unequip Shield to Back
-SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
+Dual Wield Parrying
+Weapon Parry Standalone
+Attack Commitment No turning during attacks
+Ultimate Combat
+360 Walk and Run Plus
+TK Dodge
+Honed Metal -NPC Crafting and Enchanting services-
+JContainers
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v02
+RaceCompatibility with fixes
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+No Spinning Death Animation
+Immersive HUD - iHUD
+SkyUI
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

Might it be too many scripts going at once? Or could it be something else? I'm still pretty novice to all of this.

Yep, that.  I know that good work has been done to make the head hairs fit the new heads better, but I find the hairs themselves remind me too much of the people they were, and I like creating distance from that.  It's also just more my preferred style of anthro.

Bad Dog your dogs sound like another necessity, very nice.

Oh. Well that's not too hard to do. I've been thinking about taking the hair off the boys, not sure it adds anything.

I'm not sure what would cause the schlong swapping to fail. Try posting a papyrus log.

Please don't remove hairs from any of them... I love my furries with hair!

I'm currently hard at work trying to hunt a bug, and I figured I'd drop in to share it in the hopes somebody already encountered and solved it or that it's possibly an unknown and I can draw attention to it.

Bug: Crash when cycling to breton in character creation. If Alternate Start is disabled I get the entire boring cart ride, but the game crashes right as I exit the cart.

Fresh install, running the game on an SSD, load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
portal2mod.esp=0
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeSheathSchlong.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1

I installed UNP (Normally I go with CBBE, but BD recommended UNP so that's what I went with) and Register custom Animation events v02 and even reset archive invalidation, however this did not solve the issue. the 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 patches have not corrected it either.

Right now I'm doing a complete re-wipe down to vanilla, I'll do a steam integrity check then follow up with a test run of breton before re-checking the despoitory for any files I might have missed and then reinstalling from the ground up with only the bare bones files.

Update: Crash is not gender-specific.

I'm currently hard at work trying to hunt a bug, and I figured I'd drop in to share it in the hopes somebody already encountered and solved it or that it's possibly an unknown and I can draw attention to it.

Bug: Crash when cycling to breton in character creation. If Alternate Start is disabled I get the entire boring cart ride, but the game crashes right as I exit the cart.

I've tried at least the male Breton with no problems. Not seeing anything too unusual with that Load order. 

However, from what you described otherwise...there is no 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 patch at this point. What does exist are two Beta versions of the mod, and the most recent link Bad Dog posted in the thread, here, is the full 3.0 version. 

I've tried at least the male Breton with no problems. Not seeing anything too unusual with that Load order. 

However, from what you described otherwise...there is no 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 patch at this point. What does exist are two Beta versions of the mod, and the most recent link Bad Dog posted in the thread is the full 3.0 version. 

I went to the depository the download link points to and grabbed "Yiffy Age 3.0.Alpha0301" which was 800MB, the other two files were named "Yiffy Age A3.0.2 Patch" and "Yiffy Age A3.0.3 Patch" which are both far smaller (180MB and 280MB respectively) and named "patch" so I naturally assumed they were patches.

However as a side note, I ran a Steam file validation, and somehow in the short time since I'd reinstalled the game and begun modding it again, two files totalling 11MB failed to validate. There's a chance that's the cause.

I've completely and totally wiped the install folder manually and I've got it redownloading and reinstalling the game overnight, then I'll get a totally clean start and try again. (Yeah, neglected to copy the fresh and clean install to a backup this time, shoot me now)

As for the "full 3.0 version" if that's not one of the files in the depository I linked, then please point me to the right file.

(also as a side note for BD if he reads this, kinda bummed no minotaur-esque orcs. also still salty about mah boots. furs need shoes too!)

As for the "full 3.0 version" if that's not one of the files in the depository I linked, then please point me to the right file.

You can find the main 3.0 version here. BadDog already posted the link in the thread some pages ago, but he wanted to finish working on the patches and extra files and get everything sorted out before updating the main download page with the new links.

(also as a side note for BD if he reads this, kinda bummed no minotaur-esque orcs. also still salty about mah boots. furs need shoes too!)

Buuut lions are just better :P!

As for boots, you should check out the file I linked in my previous post. Some of the greaves would need some edits to reduce or remove clipping with the digi feet, but most of them work fine out of the box. We may look into integrating the assets into YA at some point, but in the meantime you can simply download and use the mod as it is. Also yeah, still not shoes, but bare paws + shin guards/greaves is better than bare paws alone, I think.

Furries don't like shoes. (A) cat claws and (B) just cuz, that's why. But those greaves are nice enough that if I can use the assets I could be persuaded that they should be adapted. 

What do you mean by minotaur-esq orcs? Really minotaurs, or orcs the way they were in 2.x? Minotaurs with proper expressions would be an interesting challenge. But I think the next big thing I want to take on is animations.

@Tanya let us know if the rebuild doesn't fix things. I'm not having any trouble with foxes, and I dont' recall others reporting problems.

Any advice on stabilizing skyrim with this mod? Just the standard High res DLC, SMIM, ETAC and some distance and LOD mods. Which used to be perfectly stable for me. These things do not play nice now that I've gone full furfag and use this mod. Perfectly stable when I'm out in the country, however if I go into the a settlement then things begin to shit the bed. I'm mainly getting CTD's and pink unloaded textures in scenes with a lot of stuff in them. The inconsistency with the way these things occur screams to me that it's a vram and memory allocation problem. 

Any advice on stabilizing skyrim with this mod? Just the standard High res DLC, SMIM, ETAC and some distance and LOD mods. Which used to be perfectly stable for me. These things do not play nice now that I've gone full furfag and use this mod. Perfectly stable when I'm out in the country, however if I go into the a settlement then things begin to shit the bed. I'm mainly getting CTD's and pink unloaded textures in scenes with a lot of stuff in them. The inconsistency with the way these things occur screams to me that it's a vram and memory allocation problem. 

Well, most of the textures included in the mod are relatively high-res (4096 compressed diffuses and speculars and 2048 uncompressed normals), and since human(oid) races are now separate, there are more textures to load where only a single texture set was loaded before with the same group of NPCs, so that does have an impact.

The Hoodies scripts and the NiOverride fix cloak also hit performance as well, though I'm not sure to which extent (seems to be negligible in my system, but then again it's pretty beefy).

Thanks for the links, Blaze69. It's yet another large file to download but hopefully it'll be the last I need for a while.

I also really like the legwraps mod, seems like a healthy balance between where I and Bad Dog have traditionally stood on this matter. I recall a back and forth a few months ago that culminated in me linking images of military k9 units and rescue dogs wearing boots in the field.

I'm still adamant that the furries should have something for their lower feet, and he seems firmly adamant that de-clunking a feature like that would be days worth of work and entirely too much effort for entirely too little gain on a feature only certain people would even want. And in the end, I should really be working on a plugin instead of whining if I'm so sure of myself. Hey it'd be a good excuse to finally get elbow deep in the CK, right?

And yeah, BD, I was lamenting the loss of the old orcs. Specifically how I feel on that is yes, the selection of races is astounding, having a unique one for each race is really the culmination of what furry age set out to do so long ago and you're bringing an artist's brush to a previously very prototype project. However, it feels very doggy and kitty if you follow my meaning. I love foxes, I'm practically obsessed, and I love seeing more floof in my skyrim, but Argonians are kinda left out there as the only non-fluffball race. In the old version, orcs being those pseudo-minotaur brutes brought some variety in. This isn't to say I don't love the new sabers, they fit perfectly with the neolithic overtures of the game itself, it's just...I'm gonna miss the adorable muscly bastards, you know?