This is so weird. None of the races refer to the vanilla skeleton path at all, I thought. But hey, if it's working...

I saw the cherry face bug on one of my iterations, chased it away, and thought it was gone. Do you really for sure have the latest?

This is so weird. None of the races refer to the vanilla skeleton path at all, I thought. But hey, if it's working...

I saw the cherry face bug on one of my iterations, chased it away, and thought it was gone. Do you really for sure have the latest?

I'm using v3.0, (not to be confused with a3.0)

I just noticed the v3.01 on your depository that went up overnight. would a simple swap work for upgrading, or am I going to have to start this dance over again to grab that build?

(Completely unrelated, noticed the neck fluff on heads used to hide seams. Genius)

Maybe something to do with the behaviour files (DefaultMale/DefaultFemale) or the skeleton.hkx rig map one? The latter is the one used by all races regardless of where the actual skeleton nif is placed (confirmed by Groovtama), so maybe the digi skeletons need the base XPMSE rig map file to work as intended.

As for the former (Default(Fe)Male.hkx), they seem to be included in the YA file for some reason even though they are really not supposed to. It would be a good idea to take them out, just in case. Also the PCEA folder; as it is, it causes FNIS to throw an error about the empty folder; it seems to be harmless, but still.

EDIT: also just realized the description was updated, but it still lists Wood Elves as "Lungaris". It reads "Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz" afterwards, so I guess you forgot to delete that and type "Tigers" instead when rewriting the list. Minor nitpick, but should be adressed in case someone thinks they are still rabbits.

EDIT 2: BTW, do you have any changelog for the 3.01 version? I thought the 3.0 one was mostly stable and further updates would take a while, so I've edited the plugin for my setup, and would like to know the changes from 3.0 to 3.01. Wouldn't want to go through the hassle of editing the 3.01 plugin again just to find out the changes are minimal. Only if it's not a problem, though.

Edited by Blaze69

Whelp. this was unexpected.

So while I was waiting on 3.01 to download, I did some playtesting, and I discovered plantigrade orcs. After looting them naked, they became hovering hand, heads, and feet, with the hands and feet human looking. I chalked it up to a problem with the old version, no biggie...

Well I updated to 3.01 and started a fresh game, and now this:

LjgMyt9.jpg3FlICnm.jpg

and the cherry heads are still there for the fennecs.

Here's my current load order for reference;

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
gitgud greaves.esp=1
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp=1
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp=1
vImmersiveBeds.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
QuieterDogs.esp=1
UsefulDogs.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Elemental Staves.esp=1
PPsmallbot.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
Magicka Sabers.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Veronica&George.esp=1
ArgonianFins.esp=1
hornsareforever.esp=1
HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp=1
IShdr1bloom0_All.esp=1
AncientTechExtended.esp=1
ExtraLevelPerks.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
RealShelter.esp=1
RSPatch.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
Elemental Destruction.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Animallica.esp=1
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1
Dwemer Goggles & Scouter.esp=1
CarryWeightSpells.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
Waves.esp=1
BirdsHFclean.esp=1
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp=1
MVABasic.esp=1
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp=1
Teenagers.esp=1
Craftable Soulgems.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Rooster At Dawn v1.0.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
RealShelter USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Realistic Wildlife Loot - Realistic.esp=1
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp=1
Immersive Speechcraft.esp=1
SaberLight.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp=1
ForgottenCity.esp=1
BlackreachRailroadNew.esp=1
Killmove Control.esp=1
portal2mod.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
j3x-autocrossbows.esp=1
MVAIvarstead.esp=1
MVARorikstead.esp=1
leathercollar1mm.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Elemental Destruction - Ordinator Patch Injected.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeWetnCold.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp=1
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
SkyrimWeatherBeautification.esp=1
Open Cities Skyrim.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1

for some reason my computer's been taking an age and a half to unzip files today, so I'd hate to have to do a complete rebuild (especially since I'm now up to 103 mods installed and like 95% done with prepping my game for full playing) but eh, that's the price of using prototypes I guess. any clues what's going wrong and a way I could fix it without dumping and rebuilding the whole thing?

EDIT: Derping to a new level, noticed the screwed load order, shifted "Yiffy Age Consolidated" way down the list, reset archive, fixed the orcs. Fennecs still cherry flavored though.

EDIT2: Cherry heads only on male fennecs. Females are fine.

I keep posting and it doesn't stick. Anyway:

Well, 3.0 was supposed to be final but then it wasn't. I fixed some headgear in Solstheim, mainly, for 3.1. Now I've checked the skeleton paths and they were messed up on some of the vampire races so I fixed that. And the fennec--not breton--race had its issues and i fixed that (something about not having a preset, I think). And I fixed the 1st person hands. Also I took out the hkx files and PCEA directory. So there will be a 3.2 soon.

Tanya if you have 103 mods and you're not using MO, you're nuts. Load up MO, follow the STEP guide for setting it up and cleaning the base mods and go from there.

My test profile doesn't have any extra skeleton mod at all, so it should run fine without.

Getting TES5Edit is a good idea too, since it can be helpful to track down load order issues - and it works perfectly with MO. Just find the race entry in the YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp, and if anything other than it changes the Breton race, it may have to be changed in the load order, or removed. 

post-62699-0-97965000-1507345647_thumb.png

It was bound to happen eventually. Was testing the Anthro schlong on this character, and used it for the shot, mostly since the Sheath one wasn't working properly(would not transition to the later stages, only to perhaps the second one). Though this was before the 3.01 update, so I'm not sure if it's changed or not. 

post-62699-0-29867600-1507345683_thumb.png

So it can be said that with SIC, there are too many Wolves in the game, especially at lower levels. Well, now with YA, there is even more, and it is a somewhat ironic statement. If not just truthful in some cases(like all but one of the Housecarls gained after becoming Thane in a hold).

I'm aware you think I'm crazy for using NMM for 100+ mods, but I've got it running rock-solid now. I even made some fan art for you ^..^

post-248631-0-05164900-1507403061_thumb.jpg

post-248631-0-76258800-1507403064_thumb.jpg

You have to directly upload the images to LL to have them show up.

I've uploaded the images to this post, and they're in the quote's spoiler.

Also, just because it runs rock solid in NMM, doesn't mean it's not going to be a bitch in heat to manage when you have to install more mods or uninstall mods.

NMM is more than stable enough for me. It frustrates me ocassionally, but it's an AIO for all my modding needs and directly connected to nexus. I'm sure somebody's going to play their violin about how Mod Organizer has the ability to connect to nexus too, but seriously, was the dead horse comment not clear enough? I use NMM and I intend to keep using it. Sling your insults if you must, but it's my choice and I'd appreciate it if people respected that.

Mostly I meant to use a mod organizer of some sort. MO has some advantages but NMM works if you're careful. (That is, if you uninstall mods in the order you installed them. It can get confused otherwise.)

Nice pics. In the first, looks like you haven't downloaded 3.1 which (I think) fixes the Solstheim boots. 

Just added a patch for Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Furrifies some NPCs (dunno why SIC has to have NPCs) and fixes up some special helmets for the beasts:

attachicon.gifDraugr Helmet.jpg

I've been fiddling with TES5Edit today doing a halfway merge of SoS armors, your armor/clothes mod, and USLEEP to pass through changes.  Once I get it all tested, I'll try to upload it.  Helps as most of the changes from USLEEP to armors don't get carried through at all.  Also a few changes from other mods that don't require them as masters for passing them through (like Unlimited Bookshelves changes to dimensions so things can stack on shelves properly).

Also probably load order, but when you run Immersive Creatures & SKYTEST with BDIC patch, are the wolf variations all textured properly?  Sometimes, the bits end up purple on the non-standard variations of wolf, and sometimes not.. seems kinda random, but might just be my old install (which I've nuked again as a test).

Oh, BD, that reminds me, Furry skeletons.

there's a mod that already adds beast race skeletons, any hope of using that or making your own assets inspired from it to replace the existing skeletons in game?

(Side note, had a weird crash involving a malacath statue's NIF file of all things. Reloaded the save and it ran fine, but since your mod swaps a lot of statues figured I'd mention it. Oh, and the Talos defeating the snake statue, you can see through his lips, mesh gap.)

Bad Dog, Dunno if you had seen this mod yet: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533765967&tscn=1489665435

post-28044-0-10695200-1507449558_thumb.jpg

Not so much because of the follower, more because of the tail. seems to be a port of the one from the oblivion mod Inari Race .

Sadly it seems to be a static only for skyrim. But wondering if there would be a way to add bones and weight it for animations. Would be perfect for Fennecs.

Anyway, to make things easier I did unpack the bsa and got a copy of just the tail mesh and textures.

uploading just the tail, incase you might want to check it out.

Seon Tail.7z

Bad Dog, Dunno if you had seen this mod yet: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533765967&tscn=1489665435

attachicon.gif533765967_preview_ScreenShot694.jpg

Not so much because of the follower, more because of the tail. seems to be a port of the one from the oblivion mod Inari Race .

Sadly it seems to be a static only for skyrim. But wondering if there would be a way to add bones and weight it for animations. Would be perfect for Fennecs.

Anyway, to make things easier I did unpack the bsa and got a copy of just the tail mesh and textures.

uploading just the tail, incase you might want to check it out.

That.. is a very gorgeous tail.

Oh, BD, that reminds me, Furry skeletons.

there's a mod that already adds beast race skeletons, any hope of using that or making your own assets inspired from it to replace the existing skeletons in game?

Furryfied humanoid critters (falmer, draugr, skeletons) have been discussed already, and the answer is always the same: great idea and would increase muh immershun in the YA world, but it would take too much work to be feasible; we would have to edit all of the game's meshes for those creatures, and also for other mods like Immersive Creatures and so.

I guess what could be done would be to take the Khajiit skeletons from the Beast Skeletons mod and use them to replace all human skeleton meshes; would still take some work and could be a bit weird lore-wise since vanilla skeletons are all human and we would be turning them into elves (felines), but for a YA context, feline skeletons may be better than human skeletons.

Bad Dog, Dunno if you had seen this mod yet [...]

Not bad, it looks pretty fluffy. I would be okay with foxes being given a tail like that, though I'm not sure if rigging it to the actual tail bones would be feasible.

Otherwise, there are very similar HDT fox tails available elsewhere, but those have the same problem as any HDT tail: while great for stuff like poses and SL scenes (because they react to and collide with other characters/the ground instead of clipping through them), during normal gameplay they look like a piece of rope attached to the character instead of an actual tail.

Guest Llandefie Xiou

Hey, I love what you did to some of the characters on the loading screens, but I noticed that the troll's penis and the base of that angry nord's scrotum are missing textures. Any idea how to fix this?