Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

On 7/29/2020 at 9:30 AM, poblivion said:

I have such a question, I would like to create an invisible body replacement so that only the head is visible (this step is not the difficult part for me).  The problem is, I want to the head look like chopped off, same like after decapitation (execution).

I found a bloodied part of the neck in the "meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets" folder, but I don't know how to use it to replace part of the neck of the head.

How does it work in the game?

Can anyone advise me, help me?

Maybe @Funnybizness ?

THANKS

decapitatedheadfemale.7z 47.64 kB · 10 downloads

You would need 3dsmax or blender to place it under the head. Unfortunately I lost all my programs recently and am trying to get them all again. =(

2 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

You would need 3dsmax or blender to place it under the head. Unfortunately I lost all my programs recently and am trying to get them all again. =(

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've already found out how it works and it's not as easy as I thought. I chose an easier option for me. I added NiAlphaProperty to the head mesh and erase part of the texture so that the neck did not protrude beyond the bloody stump. It works pretty well, but I have to switch between textures :classic_biggrin:

Attached is a mesh of invisible clothing with a bloody neck stump.

suit.nif

On 8/8/2020 at 4:39 AM, poblivion said:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've already found out how it works and it's not as easy as I thought. I chose an easier option for me. I added NiAlphaProperty to the head mesh and erase part of the texture so that the neck did not protrude beyond the bloody stump. It works pretty well, but I have to switch between textures :classic_biggrin:

suit.nif 19.9 kB · 6 downloads

I thank you for that suit! I'm gonna give it a shot tonight lol

I've made something, not sure if it could ever actually be used.  But I thought I'd show you that it at least sort of works in game.  20200810174347_1.jpg

Open

20200810174358_1.jpg

Closing

20200810174405_1.jpg

Closed.  Again, I don't know enough about scripting or level designing to set it up so you could have a character's breasts in there, but it should work.  I could also make a version that would just work like a regular guillotine and then someone could probably set it up using the execution scripts.

On 8/17/2020 at 10:51 PM, wishnot4 said:

I've made something, not sure if it could ever actually be used.  But I thought I'd show you that it at least sort of works in game.  20200810174347_1.jpg

Open

20200810174358_1.jpg

Closing

20200810174405_1.jpg

Closed.  Again, I don't know enough about scripting or level designing to set it up so you could have a character's breasts in there, but it should work.  I could also make a version that would just work like a regular guillotine and then someone could probably set it up using the execution scripts.

Guillotine and tons of execution devices have been realized and getting remastered in Skyrim:

I personally think breast version is really hard, near impossible to be realized, but you might also need to hear about how would Pama think about it. @Pamatronic

On 8/17/2020 at 10:51 PM, wishnot4 said:

Open

20200810174358_1.jpg

Closing

20200810174405_1.jpg

Even I don't have any script knowledge, I think about some possibility for achieveing this, but i guess it would be quite unrealible.

First difficulty is considering the body shape and breast size differences. we can create 2 tits object just like it in Namira's Goat mod, but definitely the size of breast will be a really hard problem to deal with.

second for the wound on chest was quite easy achieved by the time of exectuion equiping a smokescreen body dupe equipment/cloth, which was already achieved in vanilla game, but it would be really stupid that you could definitely unequip it, so the cutted off breasts coming from nowhere were kinda creepy.

• 1 month later...

Here's an updated version of the giant skeever replacer. It's a mix of the first version and the one from residents of skyrim.

Tefnacht CharredSkeeverReplacer (legacy) is the version that was initially posted here (female in ropes) and campsite skeever replacer. Posted it for legacy sake, but I updated it to use the charred female skin. Don't use this, just for modding purposes. Use Remodel Deadanimal 2020-09-26 as it's the updated version I made which combines the REsidentsOfSKyrim version and Tefnacht's with some improvements.

Made it for myself since I wanted a bit more immersive giants "eating" humans. Gives me more reason to kill them all. Also the banditpole replacer and extras from Residents of Skyrim so you don't have to hunt them down.

These all work with Special Edition SE as well.

ALso some extra replacers.

I hope with these we can get some more gruesome replacers to make the world a bit more grim and immersive.

ScreenShot11.png.9e7a6fb35864dd550d12c184d21f3535.pngScreenShot10.png.8c0a53896438ef22d31178d657f06abe.pngScreenShot9.png.113fca862bcd21b7109dd6fcf5901825.png

Remodel Deadanimal 2020-09-26.7z Remodel Banditpole 20180407.7z Remodeled WereWolfHead 20181117.7z Tefnacht CharredSkeeverReplacer (legacy).7z Remodel nirnroot 20180621.7z Remodel Moths 20180222.7z

• 4 weeks later...

It's the spooky month, so I decided to dig up my headless zombie elf from when I made some male mesh addons for the dwarven limb thingy mod. (of which I only adapted like 3 or 4 of the faces and then I got bored...)

He's also looking kinda bored, but at least his little wound has healed up a bit and isn't so funky. I didn't chop it off just to test cyborg mods on him, I swear!  It was a dungeoneering accident.  I gave him a cleaner new custom designer stump mesh tho to keep him content, so he doesn't itch and pick at it.  See, he's fine.  He even captured Valtheim keep.  Being a shorter target has some advantages I guess.  ...How does he even see his targets anyways?

HeadlessBoi1.jpg.b08a933d0f4f8ee5fafeccc8f0eee68b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, Funnybizness said:

Heyyy I could make some namiras goat replacers or something. I'll upload them here when I'm done ^_^ \m/

Any chance that this can still come out?

Also where can I find more of your work? Gurochan is down and redgifs doesn't want to show your newer stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 11:39 AM, poblivion said:

suit.nif 19.9 kB · 52 downloads

Thanks, came in handy.Make severed head fuck video...https://www.xvideos.com/video60707973/severed_head_fuck_skyrim_

03.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I should have spotted this thread sooner...

was remaking Namira's Goat (scripts, models and all) and I just couldnt fix those broken body normals so I remade one of the 3 models ...

Now Im regretting that decision, after seeing RedPassenger's fix (#477) .... and FunnyBiz's (#578)

Gotta check how they works in SE...

-----

seems UV fix did work as intended, but the position and size of the mesh is kinda odd ?

anyhow, it's more material for learning.

remaking the rest of the 2 models is still on todo list then

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, NoJoker said:

How do  you do all that? place player head on a spike and headfuck. Please write a tutorial if possible, thank you.

In the video, everything is not what it seems ... Regarding the head at the peak, I took a Werewolf head model https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1015224 at the peak and I removed the head itself in NIFScope, it turned out a separate model of a bloody lance.And here severed head PC - This is a normal living PC wearing armor that makes the body invisible.User poblivion posted such the model in several posts above https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=982934 But there was partly visible neck wearing such Armor and hands. Neck problem is solved in ShowRaceMenuAlternative. You need to take a PC preset and lower your head down, well, at the same time add a grimace of horror with an open mouth.Well, the fuck of the severed head now you yourself probably understand. Ordinary sex lab animation (Billy Knneel Facefuck) I don't remember exactly, but with the same character with only a head visible.I did the blood on the face and body by putting on rings with shaders that I made in CreationKit.If you need ready-made armor - an invisible body, pike or rings with blood, you can download my mod The armor is called "Отрубленная голова - Невидимое тело" A lance in the castle, in the execution room (Secret door in the closet, 1st floor)

Mod description page https://vk.com/id615014526

Download Version 0.66 (Need Zap8,HDT Highheel) https://drive.google.com/file/d/18riNdo2xJHPbPiJRCnAdq9cY3Vw3DBuC/view

Sorry if something is not clear (use google translate)

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2012 at 3:36 AM, Tefnacht said:

I extended Evilrunners mod a little by replacing one of the skewered skeevers commonly found at giant camps with a busty human female body. The skewer is too large to actually impale the body, so I just tied the body to it.

The ropes supporting the waist are still missing ... exporting my meshes from Blender into something Skyrim can actually use is still a chore and this was the first mesh that actually turned up working after I was done with it in NifSkope. What a PITA!

Often there is a really ugly neck seam visible (the NifScripts go crazy on normals when they cut the mesh in two to accommodate different materials) and for some unknown reason I cannot get the smoke particle effect to work ...

... but if you don't look too close you'll now have giants roasting humans at their camps.

Personally I'm not into vore or cannibalism. Not my cup of tea. I was simply looking for a good reason to kill giants on sight (and soul trap them for my enchantments). Them being man-eaters qualifies big time.

I took took the liberty to include all the files from Evilrunners mod in this download to make it complete. Like with his work, you may do with this whatever you want.

post-30598-13597879619811_thumb.jpg

CharredSkeeverReplacer.7z 3.92 MB · 2,887 downloads

thank you

On 9/27/2020 at 5:14 AM, LaEspada said:

Here's an updated version of the giant skeever replacer. It's a mix of the first version and the one from residents of skyrim.

Tefnacht CharredSkeeverReplacer (legacy) is the version that was initially posted here (female in ropes) and campsite skeever replacer. Posted it for legacy sake, but I updated it to use the charred female skin. Don't use this, just for modding purposes. Use Remodel Deadanimal 2020-09-26 as it's the updated version I made which combines the REsidentsOfSKyrim version and Tefnacht's with some improvements.

Made it for myself since I wanted a bit more immersive giants "eating" humans. Gives me more reason to kill them all. Also the banditpole replacer and extras from Residents of Skyrim so you don't have to hunt them down.

These all work with Special Edition SE as well.

ALso some extra replacers.

I hope with these we can get some more gruesome replacers to make the world a bit more grim and immersive.

ScreenShot11.png.9e7a6fb35864dd550d12c184d21f3535.pngScreenShot10.png.8c0a53896438ef22d31178d657f06abe.pngScreenShot9.png.113fca862bcd21b7109dd6fcf5901825.png

Remodel Deadanimal 2020-09-26.7z 4.17 MB · 312 downloads Remodel Banditpole 20180407.7z 4.78 MB · 323 downloads Remodeled WereWolfHead 20181117.7z 3.06 MB · 319 downloads Tefnacht CharredSkeeverReplacer (legacy).7z 3.93 MB · 233 downloads Remodel nirnroot 20180621.7z 455.43 kB · 272 downloads Remodel Moths 20180222.7z 4.17 MB · 272 downloads

thank you