Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

On 3/12/2020 at 7:30 AM, Funnybizness said:

Dwarven cyborg armor

On 3/12/2020 at 7:30 AM, Funnybizness said:

Two Amp bodies one Plump and one Slim lol hope you enjoy! I used the "Shitty Dwarven cyborg armor" mod and just replaced the cyborg amputee bodies with these. And you can add the slavetats stuff to them for blood n whatever too ?

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2020.03.11 - 17.28.21.14.png

FBCORPSEAMPBODIES.zip 1.96 MB · 401 downloads

sry to ask this stupid question,but what mod is this "Shitty Dwarven cyborg armor",just can't find it in the site?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 4:39 AM, poblivion said:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've already found out how it works and it's not as easy as I thought. I chose an easier option for me. I added NiAlphaProperty to the head mesh and erase part of the texture so that the neck did not protrude beyond the bloody stump. It works pretty well, but I have to switch between textures :classic_biggrin:

Attached is a mesh of invisible clothing with a bloody neck stump.

suit.nif 19.9 kB · 134 downloads

Hey man the Neck suit works really well with the Dwarven bikini mod. One of the cyborg outfits gets rid of the limbs so If I switch the Slot to 32 (For main body) and replace the dwarven cyborg...BAM....it works perfectly lol thank you again!

Edited by Funnybizness
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I think I've found all the decoration stuff here.  Really wish there was more that wasn't replacers and more added stuff in wider variety.  Such as having a few different spitted girls with different hair/hair color.  Spitted girls for the Yarl's to feast upon or even creature pens with various bloody bits to show what they've been feeding said creatures.  Stuff along that line.

But while I was looking and downloading what I could find an idea hit me for a mod... ok I suck at making mods so this is beyond my ability and I fear people have moved on to other ideas with newer games.  One dungeon with two paths for the male or female PC that has some of the components that have been show cased in this Topic.  On both paths you can find various cannibal meals.

However, what is involved in the two paths is different... in what it does.  The male path has all the fun stuff you can interact with such as fucking a hanging corpse and taking a woman's head off a pike to fuck it.  Etc..

The female path is all about death and needs to be flushed out in a way that the player gets to see the full animation before they are considered dead and the game restarts from the last save point.  Interact with what appears to be a Druagr corpse and it comes alive takes your head to use as it's new fuck toy.  Interact with a trap on the ground, you get impaled.  Activate a special knife on a table, you suddenly find yourself as the main course.  Spit roast, spitted. etc...

On top of that the boss of the dungeon has a special one hit kill move which you can adjust the likely hood of it being used.  (This has not been made and would require an animator.)  (Reiminder to self, Nem.)

Now there is one other death animation (one hit kill) I would love to see in game with, again, a slider to adjust the likely hood of it happening.  This special death animation has not been created either and when/if this gets made it would be something outside of the dungeon for others to discover.  I'd rather keep this and the above boss kill between the animator, the mod creator, and myself.  This is supposed to be a kind of easter egg, I imagine just calling this tab "Special Surprise" with it's slider. 

Edited by NatanusLikens
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2012 at 3:43 AM, Evilrunner said:

Well, got it mostly working for now. The lighting is a bit dodgy so I may actually try to fix that at some stage. Install is the usual fair, meshes, textures and esp in the data folder, and make sure the esp is active.

ESP just sets the model and replaces the charred skeever hide harvest with charred human flesh.

To disable, just uncheck the esp.

---

Other stuff:

---

Body is the CBBE body, if you don't use CBBE the body may look odd. If people want a different version let me know and I may make it.

Hair is from Apachii's hair pack.

You're free to do whatever you want with this, as long as it fits with the sites rules.

post-922-13597876003521_thumb.jpg

CharredSkeeverReplacer.7z 2.34 MB · 4,526 downloads

is there a way to do this but put your slave to cook instead ?

• 1 month later...
On 03.06.2012 at 22:06, creeposaurus said:

Некоторое время назад какой-то парень создал ветку на Nexus, запрашивающую мод, связанный с vore, который заменил skeever на что-то похожее на это

Я был очень рад увидеть другого человека с таким же интересом, но я уверен, что вы, ребята, знаете, как это произошло с другими членами этого сообщества. Я подумал, что, поскольку ваше сообщество полно талантливых моддеров, возможно, кто-то уже сделал или мог бы сделать что-то подобное.

Что касается ампутированных конечностей и шрамов, это не совсем сексуально или что-то в этом роде, так что я не уверен, почему я вообще поместил это в этот раздел, это больше из соображений реализма. Я буквально заставил Лидию пройти через 30 или более атак драконов, и было бы здорово, если бы в какой-то момент ее тело покрылось боевыми шрамами, и у нее не хватало ноги или руки или их заменили двемерским оборудованием.

[спойлер= Привет, девочка ;)] http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/795285/80734583.jpg

Есть такие моды, как Osare Automail, но было бы здорово, если бы он был расширен еще немного. Тела со шрамами больше походили бы на отредактированную текстуру тела, что немного проще, но у меня это совершенно не получается XD

По-моему, я бредлю бессвязно.

Hello. what is the name of the mod that in the screenshot gives such opportunities?

On 29.05.2014 at 06:43, DeepBlueFrog said:

Я планирую внести несколько обновлений в логово Эолы как часть историй SexLab.

Вот предварительный просмотр.

@ Tefnacht - Вы не возражаете, если я также включу в Stories ваш заменитель скивера? Это добавило бы приятный штрих к лагерям гигантов.

сообщение-159469-0-14898000- 1401331341_тумба.png

What is the name of the mod?

• 3 months later...
On 3/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, Funnybizness said:

Two Amp bodies one Plump and one Slim lol hope you enjoy! I used the "Shitty Dwarven cyborg armor" mod and just replaced the cyborg amputee bodies with these. And you can add the slavetats stuff to them for blood n whatever too ?

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2020.03.11 - 17.28.21.14.png

FBCORPSEAMPBODIES.zip 1.96 MB · 694 downloads

Ok you might not be arround since well this was posted 2 year ago...but well i assume the blue character is the PC is the spider honnestly how to call it, but is it an object thats werable. That would so nice. (specially if it would have devious device attach to it...then would be even better if it could be added to devious arachnophobia ?). Yes weird kink i know x)

On 12/25/2022 at 10:36 AM, overad said:

Does anyone know what this two gore costume mode is? I really want to get it

https://arca.live/b/gore/49658095?target=all&keyword=스카이림&p=2

a6e00f275accfe3fe6671da39525cf8eeb3575a3e0aced65789a8934ca3c5145.png?type=orig

[고어,폭력] 신체파괴 연출용 투명의상모드 - 윈드헬름 채널 (arca.live)

[고어,폭력] 신체파괴 연출용 투명의상모드 - 툴리우스 채널 (arca.live)

these are the mod links but the download are broken, hope this helps in some way.

3 hours ago, alexsl said:

Ok you might not be arround since well this was posted 2 year ago...but well i assume the blue character is the PC is the spider honnestly how to call it, but is it an object thats werable. That would so nice. (specially if it would have devious device attach to it...then would be even better if it could be added to devious arachnophobia ?). Yes weird kink i know x)

the ``spider´´ you are talking about is an animation that is part of this mod here.

EstrusForSkyrim at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

EstrusForSkyrimSE_AE_VR at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)