Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

12 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

This spider web in the mouth you're talking about is another mod.

can confirm its not from that mod. Only is lotsa cum to apply to the body which is not what i wanted. plus even if it was that there is not that goes in the mouth.

sorry for my bad english 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.cbe8f17357c2de54eb9e3e52422d21d4.jpegimage.jpeg.7cecfcd263f4d928160b74b4b7b79267.jpeg

I took out a mesh file, New Outfit.nif, from the cooking mod and applied it to the dwarven cyborg body, and it came out like a screenshot. The head and body are separated and the textures do not match my body. Perhaps this is because the mesh used is a decoration rather than a costume. How can I wear the mesh as a costume and attach the head and neck? Also, if it is possible, 2 nif is also a similar mesh, can it be made into a costume together?

For reference, the cooking mod is a mode that turns the Skeever grill in the giant's residence into a human corpse.

New Outfit.nif COOKING.zip 2.nif

On 2022/12/29 at PM8点00分, overad said:

对不起,我的英语不好 

显示隐藏内容

图片.jpeg.cbe8f17357c2de54eb9e3e52422d21d4.jpeg图片.jpeg.7cecfcd263f4d928160b74b4b7b79267.jpeg

我从 cooking mod 中取出了一个网格文件 New Outfit.nif,并将其应用到矮人半机械人的身体上,结果就像截图一样。头部和身体分离,纹理与我的身体不相符。也许这是因为所使用的网格是一种装饰而不是服装。我怎样才能把网布当成服装穿,并把头和脖子系上?还有,如果可以的话,2个nif也是类似的mesh,可以一起做成服装吗?

作为参考,烹饪模式是一种将巨人住所的 Skeever 烤架变成人类尸体的模式。

新装.nif 1.35MB · 5 次下载 烹饪.zip 291.07 兆字节 · 8 次下载 2.nif 1.27 MB · 6 次下载

same problem,have you solved it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 1:00 PM, overad said:

sorry for my bad english 

Hide contents

image.jpeg.cbe8f17357c2de54eb9e3e52422d21d4.jpegimage.jpeg.7cecfcd263f4d928160b74b4b7b79267.jpeg

I took out a mesh file, New Outfit.nif, from the cooking mod and applied it to the dwarven cyborg body, and it came out like a screenshot. The head and body are separated and the textures do not match my body. Perhaps this is because the mesh used is a decoration rather than a costume. How can I wear the mesh as a costume and attach the head and neck? Also, if it is possible, 2 nif is also a similar mesh, can it be made into a costume together?

For reference, the cooking mod is a mode that turns the Skeever grill in the giant's residence into a human corpse.

New Outfit.nif 1.35 MB · 36 downloads COOKING.zip 291.07 MB · 56 downloads 2.nif 1.27 MB · 33 downloads

This is rather complicated if you are not familiar with the proper software like 3dsmax, but outfitstudio could also achieve this by deleting some vertices of the 3ba body and import this file as an slider data, while keeping the mesh works like a armor. I will give a try to this and send files here in case of success.

Also I think someone uploaded armor like this (but without the three heads) with bodyslide in tullius channel but got deleted, if you speak Korean you might want to ask the author of these posts: https://arca.live/b/tullius/47686047 https://arca.live/b/windhelm/47685941. Also a lot of people here seems to have the armor https://arca.live/b/gore?target=all&keyword=스카이림. Once you have the armor, just copy paste the heads into the armor and copy the weight.

Edited by 3MAWDDDOnly1
On 8/8/2020 at 10:39 AM, poblivion said:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've already found out how it works and it's not as easy as I thought. I chose an easier option for me. I added NiAlphaProperty to the head mesh and erase part of the texture so that the neck did not protrude beyond the bloody stump. It works pretty well, but I have to switch between textures :classic_biggrin:

Attached is a mesh of invisible clothing with a bloody neck stump.

suit.nif 19.9 kB · 387 downloads

May I ask how did you set the head mesh paramters (shader parameters and alpha flags)? I got a strange glowing head...

15 hours ago, poblivion said:

I copied the settings from the Khajiit head.

Alpha.png

Thanks, it worked. BTW if you don't like to change textures for face you can use BOSSE (bodychange for LE should also works) to change edited head mesh directly in game. The strange glowing effect is due to the absence of vertex color and vertex alpha under shader property of RM exported head mesh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2015 at 4:34 PM, Funnybizness said:

Hey Testi is it ok if I upload the saddle I'm working on if I'm able to finish it? It looks like this post-51187-0-82060100-1445319256_thumb.jpg either way thank you for the meshes theyre amazing! ?

where can i get this saddle?

• 3 weeks later...
On 29.12.2022 at 15:00, overad said:

извините за мой плохой английский

Скрыть содержимое

Я достал сетчатый файл New Outfit.nif из мода cooking и применил его к телу дварфа-киборга, и получилось что-то вроде скриншота. Голова и тело разделены, и текстуры не соответствуют моему телу. Возможно, это связано с тем, что используемая сетка является скорее украшением, чем костюмом. Как я могу надеть сетку в качестве костюма и прикрепить голову и шею? Кроме того, если это возможно, 2 nif - это тоже похожая сетка, можно ли из нее сделать костюм вместе?

Для справки, кулинарный мод - это режим, который превращает гриль-скивер в резиденции гиганта в человеческий труп.

Новый наряд.размер 1.35 MB · 60 загрузок COOKING.zip 291.07 MB · 101 загрузка 2.nif 1.27 MB · 54 загрузки

ух ты расскажите как такое сделать такое в игре?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2023 at 8:06 PM, Comt keroodi said:

nevermind, it can be done with gimp, nifskope, a bit of patience and an old texture

On 5/31/2023 at 11:19 PM, Yoen said:

i got no reply so no. 

I've actually asked Funnybizness about this seven years ago and got a response. Nothing about our convo was private so I was just give y'all an early sacristans I guess.

The textures come from the this follow mod:

Note that the textures and meshes from that mod are themselves lifted from this mod:

You can pick and choose which one you want to get them from I guess.

If I believe correctly the bodies are based of UNP. I'm not immediately aware of any CBEE / 3BA comparable textures of these or how easy the process of conversion would be. If you're into missing flesh / limbs etc then these mods have that as well along with the following textures. I am not sure how you'd go about converting the meshes to be Skyrim 64/SSEE/AE compatible either. At least the art portion is done.

If you want guro bodies for SSE this:

It's pretty much the go to mod right now. It has all of the guro that Namira's goat has with some extra features as well. The mod author is still updating and is open to suggestions as well. Maybe Toast will be willing to combine some of the mesh work done from the Creepy Zombies mods for more guro bodies. If we ask.

There's a lot of overlays for SEE that can somewhat recreate some of the Creepy Zombies effects as well.

• 2 weeks later...