Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Funnybizness said:

Two Amp bodies one Plump and one Slim lol hope you enjoy! I used the "Shitty Dwarven cyborg armor" mod and just replaced the cyborg amputee bodies with these. And you can add the slavetats stuff to them for blood n whatever too ?

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2020.03.11 - 17.28.21.14.png

FBCORPSEAMPBODIES.zip 1.96 MB · 61 downloads

Sorry to bother, what mod are you using for cum here? Especially the cum on her face

On 3/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Funnybizness said:

Two Amp bodies one Plump and one Slim lol hope you enjoy! I used the "Shitty Dwarven cyborg armor" mod and just replaced the cyborg amputee bodies with these. And you can add the slavetats stuff to them for blood n whatever too ?

FBCORPSEAMPBODIES.zip 1.96 MB · 75 downloads

You know FunnyBizness; if you capped the neck on the torso of these to meshes it would make an excellent replacement for the Chest Bones for Namaria's Decorations and make things like Troll Lairs truly horrifying.

Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask but I have an issue with zdd.d mod : it seems to have missing textures or something. Some of the decorations looks like this. I tried deinstall / reinstall it manually but the issue persists.

Anyone knows how to fix it ?

rtUoZZ7vic.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 6:06 PM, dolsok said:

Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask but I have an issue with zdd.d mod : it seems to have missing textures or something. Some of the decorations looks like this. I tried deinstall / reinstall it manually but the issue persists.

rtUoZZ7vic.png

I have same issue
hope someone will help

On 4/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, dolsok said:

Hello,

3 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

I have same issue
hope someone will help

Some textures appear to be damaged. I've checked them and they can't be opened in any program. I can try to replace them with others, maybe somewhere I will find the original old ones in my "archive" :classic_biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How difficult would it be too replace all cattle/cows in the game with nude female npc models, that crawl on there knees? But still functioned as a cow/cattle in other mods. Is it a simple replacer mod or would it be more advanced? 

Or maybe easier to replace all cows with milk mod girls... 

Just looking to get the farm setting xD

I have such a question, I would like to create an invisible body replacement so that only the head is visible (this step is not the difficult part for me).  The problem is, I want to the head look like chopped off, same like after decapitation (execution).

I found a bloodied part of the neck in the "meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets" folder, but I don't know how to use it to replace part of the neck of the head.

How does it work in the game?

Can anyone advise me, help me?

Maybe @Funnybizness ?

THANKS

decapitatedheadfemale.7z