Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

8 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

Oh man I hope you get better soon man. And yeah for some stupid ass reason that's acceptable lol fuckin sexists :P

thanks.. only thing that's going to help this old fart is a good dose of Chemotherapy (coming soon) if you catch my drift lol

when I think of sexists I watch this to make me laugh... and hope it triggers a feminist lol

10 hours ago, KM100z said:

thanks.. only thing that's going to help this old fart is a good dose of Chemotherapy (coming soon) if you catch my drift lol

when I think of sexists I watch this to make me laugh... and hope it triggers a feminist lol

Oh man. I got ya. Hey man I admire you for not letting it slow you down man. And Bill Burr is my fucking favorite comedian next to Dave Chappell lol his stand up is hilarious and his netflix cartoon F is for Family is amazing lol

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes, it was Megaposter; each time I tried to download it, it failed and instead added a virus on my computers (i have five computers meaning different ip's). I found an old version on my desktop and uploaded it that did not contain the virus! I did not call you a liar and then offer no recourse like a liberal democrat does. I took the initiative like a Libertarian and uploaded a clean version instead of ridicule and accuse.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, mericus said:

yes, it was Megaposter; each time I tried to download it, it failed and instead added a virus on my computers (i have five computers meaning different ip's). I found an old version on my desktop and uploaded it that did not contain the virus! I did not call you a liar and then offer no recourse like a liberal democrat does. I took the initiative like a Libertarian and uploaded a clean version instead of ridicule and accuse.

megaposter? me? lol

im sorry your wrong, its a false flag that's normal for bad antivirus programs, if you read these forums enough you'll see a lot of stuff gets false flagged like this and I know I have THAT zdd on my game for a LONG TIME now and I've never got any alarms.

Gore mods are needed that can make a switch of texture hopefully with a simple animation compatible with SOS which allows for a bloody castration stump and then neutered victims.  This would allow  for multiple role playing games incorporating castration with its gore.  The mods would include as a base immersion for:

1.  For victims of rape mods to capture males and seek revenge,

2.  Femdom players enslaving males in Paradise hall type mods to make neutered males,raped or,

3.  Hunting of male or futa females and revenge acts for attacked castrated players.

This could be some true gore with potential gore and healing.  Pregnancy and castration mods seem to be out there so far that non one will carry them out and yet there is a place for such mods.  Imagine a hunt club mod where you could hunt slaves for money with castration, gore, and cannibalism involved.  Imagine your character being hunted.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

Thank you! And I plan on making it avaiblabe in the future ^^

On topic of equippable macabre objects, what mod did you use for the gores in your videos/screenshots? Like open wounds, amputated heads/hands and such. Will you ever release such mod in the future?

Sorry if this request came outta nowhere, I love your gorey animation like gutfucking and such and would love to see them at their full potential

On 2/16/2019 at 3:09 PM, Findri said:

HI Fbizness. What mod can I use to create a head mesh of my character/follower and use it for poses and animations? Just like you do above

Oh you need a 3d software like blender or 3ds max for example. It's not a mod I had to create the meshes. Convert, customize, animate, etc... ?

On 2/13/2019 at 2:51 AM, TheShadowHunter said:

I'm looking forward to this, but I was curious about some items that have in your file FunnybizTrophy.zip, could you make some images as a demonstration?

Oh they're not in there I use that esp for all my custom stuff. I didn't add them bc I keep most of my stuff exclusively for my vids. =(