Those devices look soooo good! Shiny, rusty, sturdy, heavy... All properties I like in a good restraint or "jewel".

Could you put in the first post a list of mods that make uses of those? That would be invaluable for those of us who are no modders and who still want to be locked in those dangerous items.

I've started playing as a futa character, and I've found that equipping the breast bondage ropes (not sure about chains yet)

causes my girl's cock to unequip. I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim for the UNP body. It would be nice to have the breast bondage

devices assigned to another slot, if that is what is causing the problem.

I've started playing as a futa character, and I've found that equipping the breast bondage ropes (not sure about chains yet)

causes my girl's cock to unequip. I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim for the UNP body. It would be nice to have the breast bondage

IF you use the equipable version of the unp addon, you can get on that uses slot 60 instead of 52 as a fix    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

This is the most valuable mod, I know. I would like to express my highest gratitude to your work Haeretic. The graphics is really perfect and together with slave tats, the BB graphics is marvelous, absolutely flawless!!! Excellent work!!!

Thank you so much. Please keep up the good work, I strongly admire your time and work!

I really enjoy watching my PC on screen and it is something you hardly can watch even in videos in the real world. PERFECT!

PS: And thank you, to those others, who contributed.

Thanks  :)

Those devices look soooo good! Shiny, rusty, sturdy, heavy... All properties I like in a good restraint or "jewel".

Could you put in the first post a list of mods that make uses of those? That would be invaluable for those of us who are no modders and who still want to be locked in those dangerous items.

Now that most of the items are integrated into DD all the mods that use DD (which are a lot) could theoretically make use of the Items so I have no oversight anymore.

But I will try to put a small list together and add it with the next update.

Well, the whole body gets replaced when you equip a BB item so probably the penis is attached to your futa body mesh and disappears along with it.

The BB items all use slot 32 (body) which I can't change because skyrim needs that slot to know that it's a body replacer.

But the fix suggested by Crooltool probably will work so give it a try.

Oh, and btw I tried to make the skewers you requested for the BB body but they get deformed in a very ugly and visible way if you scale the breasts too far from the base setting. Also, I couldn't get the weight painting right so they don't move correctly with the breasts, either this needs fixing or you have to disable the breast physics for the BB body.

I wanted to add them to the next update as a little thank you for beeing the first patreon subscriber but in their current state, they don't fit my requirements for getting added to HR.

If you want to I can send you the files, maybe you want to try weight painting them in outfitstudio yourself. If the weight painting is good probably both issues will be solved...

Thanks for trying with the skewers. I don't suppose it would work to just do a variant of the breast bondage with

skewers included? It seems like that would give you more control; treating them the same way as the nipple rings.

I know zilch about weight painting; that's why I'm happy to support people like you  :)  I really like what you are doing.

I actually got completely fed up with Devious Devices today and yanked it and every mod that requires it from my game

for good. Your work and the ZBF devices are all I really need.

I'll try CroolTools suggestion for the SOS issue.

I can confirm that there are some troubles with bodyslide files download link, and it seems this is "Mega" side problem. If someone also experience it, you can try this crazy way to download it:
1) Open mega through some kind of download link (example: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/)
2) Navigate to the address bar and remove everything up to the # symbol, so it will look like this: mega:#
3) Then insert this just right after the # :  !6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am sorry there is still no new update yet... I had some issues with HDT that were not that easy to overcome.

But over the last weeks, I made good progress in understanding the last parts of HDT that caused problems and most of the stuff is working properly now... apart from the usually glitchy behavior of HDT but that can be optimized later on.

There are only some small improvements left I have to do and integrating the Items so I will have the release 100% ready next week. The upside of the long waiting time, you will get 2 additional items that have been requested a lot  ;)

-Collar with HDT Chain

-HDT ball and chain combo that is attached to ankle Cuffs

post-1056756-0-97079100-1488598903_thumb.jpg

post-1056756-0-80729300-1488598908_thumb.jpg

post-1056756-0-03967400-1488598913_thumb.jpg

Oh and I finally found a workaround to attach HDT chains to static points in the world so being leashed to some static objects will happen...

I will take care of that and additional variations of the new items after this release so the next one will not take as long  :dodgy:

I am sorry there is still no new update yet... I had some issues with HDT that were not that easy to overcome.

But over the last weeks, I made good progress in understanding the last parts of HDT that caused problems and most of the stuff is working properly now... apart from the usually glitchy behavior of HDT but that can be optimized later on.

There are only some small improvements left I have to do and integrating the Items so I will have the release 100% ready next week. The upside of the long waiting time, you will get 2 additional items that have been requested a lot  ;)

-Collar with HDT Chain

-HDT ball and chain combo that is attached to ankle Cuffs

attachicon.gif20170304041255_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170304041505_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170304042348_1.jpg

Oh and I finally found a workaround to attach HDT chains to static points in the world so being leashed to some static objects will happen...

I will take care of that and additional variations of the new items after this release so the next one will not take as long  :dodgy:

wow! cheers for that amazing ball!

Hello.

I have a question that might be a little stupid, but I hope that you can bare with me.

I was wondering if NPC's can hold and move items, the same as when you hold e?

Best regards.

I am not exactly sure why you ask that question in this thread,  except maybe you hope this could help with HDT/Havok leashes etc...

But no, I am pretty sure they can't. I suspect this feature is hard coded and only usable by pressing the corresponding key.

I have thought about if this could be used to connect leashes and other stuff but quickly dismissed the idea because I can't access the function at all.

Also, even if someone handed me a magical skse plugin that could replicate this function with multiple objects at the same time, this only works with real havok objects not with HDT objects as far as I know. HDT can't interact with real physics objects and vice versa. So, for instance, the ball and chain I made would float in the air if you stand in front of a cliff because the floor it recognizes is a dummy floor inside the HDT file.

Of course, if that magical skse plugin would exist, I could just take one of my havok chains and connect both ends with something. If I could connect those attachment points to something else but I doubt this will ever exist... 

There already exists a function to connect havok objects to each other via ballandsocketconstraint but It doesn't work with non-ragdolling actors.

I think writing a skse plugin that just removes this restriction is more likely to work if there isn't any deep havok engine issue that prevents this.

Is it even possible to remove that restriction with an SKSE plugin?

I don't know, I haven't made any plugins myself so I have no clue how the process works and what's possible. If it is possible to create new functions and take a look at the code of the current AddHavokBallandSocketConstraint function we would know if there is just a check for non-ragdoll actors involved that could be removed or if this is a constraint of the havok engine or the way it was implemented into skyrim. 

At the moment I am quite sure an skse plugin would be the only way to connect real havok objects to actors but like I mentioned I have made progress in using HDT to connect a chain to a static world point. So when you equip the Collar the chain will connect to the point and you can move around freely while the end of the chain stays in position. This method works quite well but it comes with a few new problems...

1. When you go into first person perspective the static point will stutter around while you move but it stays in the correct position at the end. I think this might be due to how the first person camera mod works that enables the body and the items so they can be seen in first person. But I think this can be ignored if it's not fixable just don't use first person mode...

2. The point resets when you load a save because Items get reequipped so the actor will not be leashed to the original position but a new position in front of him while the game loads. This really is a big problem that probably can't be fixed so easily and might make this method not very useful for mod authors that want to chain npcs or the player to something.

3. The chain gets stretched when you move too far away but I think we all knew that would happen we just have to restrict movement somehow and I can make longer chains easily.

4. Objects I attach to the static point inside the nif (like the ring plate in the pics) currently don't disappear when I unequip the collar and instead will start to move around with the player. I think the nif gets unloaded but the nitrishape is still in the memory because it isn't connected to the normal root. But I have few ideas how to fix that hopefully one will work out ^^

post-1056756-0-17641600-1488741212_thumb.jpgpost-1056756-0-91635300-1488741216_thumb.jpgpost-1056756-0-42804700-1488741221_thumb.jpg

Edit: Of course this method only helps with static points, connecting a chain between two actors is still not possible, for that we probably really need a function to connect havok chains to actors.

That's still pretty cool despite the restrictions :) Want!

But as for attaching stuff to a non ragdolling actor, there might be more to it than removing one check in that function. If the actor is ragdolled with something attached, and then becomes conscious again and stands up, whatever was attached will fall off. So there is another check in there somewhere.

That's still pretty cool despite the restrictions :) Want!

But as for attaching stuff to a non ragdolling actor, there might be more to it than removing one check in that function. If the actor is ragdolled with something attached, and then becomes conscious again and stands up, whatever was attached will fall off. So there is another check in there somewhere.

I am excited too that I found at least someway to make this work but of course, I want perfect working chains that can connect to everything  :lol:

I think you already made the point that constraints will be deleted when the actor gets out of ragdoll mode and I totally forgot about it... Unfortunately, it's quite a solid point so you are probably right about that a new function wouldn't help  :-/

I have one last idea for an ugly solution that now could be possible with the chain collar but I can't get it to work because I don't understand a certain feature in NiOverride.

There is a function in NiOverride to move nodes inside a nif file so theoretically it could be possible to update that static point the chain is connected to, to the position of another actor. The movement function works like it should, so with some solid math (which I probably can't do because weak math skills) it could be possible to translate the point inside the nif to game world coordinates.

But I need to make NiOverride aware of the static point by injecting it with something called "armor template" and that's the point I can't figure out how to do at all...

In NiOverride there is a section that explains it a little bit but I couldn't find more info on this and expired6978 the creator of racemenu and NiOverride hasn't answered and/or read my message I did send him about this a couple of month's ago.

The Section in NiOverride about armor templates:

----------------- Node manipulation functions --------------

; These functions should only be used on nodes that either exist

; directly on the skeleton, or are injected via armor templates

; Armor Template injections are as follows:

; NiStringsExtraData - Name: EXTN (Count divisible by 3)

; [0] - TargetNode Name

; [1] - SourceNode Name

; [2] - Absolute nif path, relative to skyrim directory

; Notes: Template will take only the first root node and all

; its children, the Source Node should be the name of this

; root node. The TargetNode will be the parent to Source

Wow, that looks awesome! 

Restricting the movement via a script should be possible, I'm not sure if this is the best solution and whether you want to go that route. 

I believe there is already some kind of leash function in Zap to have the player not walk away too far from a certain point so yes it should be possible.

I am not sure if I will implement something like this into HR though I try to keep scripts to a minimum and only integrate them if they are kind of self-contained like the sound script for the bells. But maybe some framework mod will do this or the modders who will implement the collar as this shouldn't be hard to do.

Hello.

I have a question that might be a little stupid, but I hope that you can bare with me.

I was wondering if NPC's can hold and move items, the same as when you hold e?

Best regards.

I am not exactly sure why you ask that question in this thread,  except maybe you hope this could help with HDT/Havok leashes etc...

But no, I am pretty sure they can't. I suspect this feature is hard coded and only usable by pressing the corresponding key.

I have thought about if this could be used to connect leashes and other stuff but quickly dismissed the idea because I can't access the function at all.

Also, even if someone handed me a magical skse plugin that could replicate this function with multiple objects at the same time, this only works with real havok objects not with HDT objects as far as I know. HDT can't interact with real physics objects and vice versa. So, for instance, the ball and chain I made would float in the air if you stand in front of a cliff because the floor it recognizes is a dummy floor inside the HDT file.

Of course, if that magical skse plugin would exist, I could just take one of my havok chains and connect both ends with something. If I could connect those attachment points to something else but I doubt this will ever exist... 

There already exists a function to connect havok objects to each other via ballandsocketconstraint but It doesn't work with non-ragdolling actors.

I think writing a skse plugin that just removes this restriction is more likely to work if there isn't any deep havok engine issue that prevents this.

Considering what you are making i thought that there was a good probability that you had already looked into it, and if not then it might also be useful to you.

Thank you for the very detailed answer

Update 1.50

You don't have to redownload the bodyslide files if you already have them, all the new files are in the Main Archive!

-HDT Chain Collar (4 length variants)

post-1056756-0-62989000-1489205450_thumb.jpg

HDT Prisoner Chain

post-1056756-0-65537300-1489205484_thumb.jpg

HDT Ball and Chain Ankle Cuffs (2 length variants)

post-1056756-0-42335600-1489205436_thumb.jpg

HDT Ponytail Plugs (4 versions)

post-1056756-0-00294400-1489205468_thumb.jpgpost-1056756-0-21396000-1489205482_thumb.jpg

A bit of Information about the new Items:

It wasn't easy to realize both the Chain Collar and the Prisoner Chain because I wanted to have collisions with the body for both. A big problem with HDT is that when you move the character too fast, the game has to quickly update the position of the bones, so very often the chains did get stuck behind the body. I eliminated the problem the best I could for both items, with different methods. 

The Prisoner Chain has only leg collision and the upper body collision is deleted, then I made dummy attachments for some parts so it looks like the chains collides with the body but they actually don't. Sometimes the chains still get stuck behind one leg but it doesn't happen very often and fixes itself most of the time.

The Chain Collar also did get stuck behind the body all the time but I found a kind of hidden setting in the HDT files that applies stabilizing force to nodes which fixed the issue almost completely. The only downside is that the chain near to the collar tends to stutter around if the chain gets stretched in weird ways. The chain still can get stuck behind the body but it happens very rarely and also fixes itself if you walk around a little bit.

Will the new items work well with CBBE ?

The bodyslide files haven't been updated, every new item is compatible with every body type... just look at the items, why should anything conflict with either UNP or CBBE? There is no new item that is fitted close to the body in any way  ;)

When i try to run fnis for users i get an error unhanded exception has occurred in you application if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click quit the application will close 

the process cannot access the file e:\games\the elder scrolls V skyrim\editon\data\tools\generatefins_for_users\temporrary_logs\generatoefnis_logfile.txt because it is being used by another proccess

any help guys 

Nice work!

Curious about the collar chains though; in terms of size, they're way bigger than the ankle and wrist chains of the other restraints. Was this a technical reason? If not... could matching the sizes be a possibility?