My game cant load a save file anymore, it does not crashes, but instead of the last second that it would go in, i heard the sound of the world almost loaded, but exactly THEN stops and going eternal frozen at load screen. This happens (pinponted the problem)when a follower seems to wear 1 or 2? items with havoc chain like simple cuffs HDT with chains or boots, also in meanwhile i updated DD assets integration etc, all with again Heretical content so i got 2 hereticals content!,  what do i do, seems they conflict or...

Install the fix: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

When you have Heretical Resources installed, you can place HDT (physics enabled) chains to your home, using the special spell you get for this.

I read that from this page

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2845-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/

Musje created this feature for his mod so you get spells to place them from homesweethome, the spells are not provided by Heretical Resources itself.

I created the havok ropes&chains so other modders can play around and find out what can be achieved with them and the Havok functions. HR is an asset pack and I try not to include too many scripted features, the example script for the ropes is only added because I wanted to demonstrate the method I used so other modders can just take one look at the script and see how it's done. 

For the people who have asked for a prisoner chain, I finally managed to get collisions with the body to work.

It's still not perfect and of course, the chains don't recognize body morphs... but with a "normal" shaped body it looks acceptable now.

post-1056756-0-82735800-1483644116_thumb.jpg

For the people who have asked for a prisoner chain, I finally managed to get collisions with the body to work.

It's still not perfect and of course, the chains don't recognize body morphs... but with a "normal" shaped body it looks acceptable now.

attachicon.gifPrisonChain.jpg

Well if you put the vertical chain down the back instead of the front you'd only have to worry about oversized asses instead of giant breasts and pregnant bellies, trade two problems for just one.

As is though, you have made something awesome considering what you are trying to deal with.

Well if you put the vertical chain down the back instead of the front you'd only have to worry about oversized asses instead of giant breasts and pregnant bellies, trade two problems for just one.

As is though, you have made something awesome considering what you are trying to deal with.

I can add a version with the chains on the back, this shouldn't be a lot of work. The chains don't actually connect in nifskope, they are just roughly positioned how they would be in game. When the game loads, the chains connect with each other via HDT, so I can just rotate the chains in nifskope to the back and they should snap together correctly. 

Btw a "bug" that still occurs is that depending on the animation you are playing the chain glitches through the body and gets stuck on the other side until it is forced back with an animation. But I think everyone knows how HDT behaves and that this would happen... In fact, this probably can't be eliminated completely. I did my best to reduce this by keeping the chains short and raising the penetration depth... I don't know if there is anything other I can do to optimize it.

are there CBBE compatible breast bondage nif?

Nope, BB items are UUNP only.

Just to let people know, You can make a esp file that includes a separate texture path for UUNP, use that UUNP body skin exclusively for the breast bondage to make it work.

I suggested using a custom texture path a little while ago but nobody seemed interested in trying this.

If you want to you can either post your mod here, make your own download page or send it to me so I can add it as an optional download.

My only concern with this method is that people have to install a UUNP version of their body texture to a specific path themselves. So I need a solid little tutorial how to do it if I add it as an optional download, I don't want 50 posts in this thread from people who are confused about this...

Your search - https://mega.nz/#!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords....... i give up

When I click on that link you posted I come to the correct Mega.nz download site where I can download the Bodyslide files.

So for you the link is not working?

Try a different browser? 

Check if your country/isp maybe blocks Mega.nz if thats the case use a proxy.

PS. what do you mean when you are talking about keywords? and which words should be spelled correctly? the link is working for everyone else so the error is on your end...

i have used the link and it works on the download side but when i try to use it loot and tesskyrim mod say its missing the ESM to the file

where are the bodyslide files ? the one Textfile is no shape data, no shape sliders, etc

The name of that file is Heretical Resources v1.41 BodySlide Files DL.txt. The "DL" part stands for Download.

The link to download location of BodySlide files is in that text file.

Bodyslide it's really requerided? what happen if I do not use it?

Quote from the main post:

The items will not show up in game if you don't generate them with bodyslide!!!

Is this mod not finished? Do you have to generate objects?   :wacko:

I am not an expert girl in this things. My most basic question would be if the Bodyslide affects the body that I use that is UNPBO, I have never understood that. 

Hi! News on the release date?

I try to release at least a few items in the next 2 weeks, I am still not a satisfied with some of the items but the prisoner chain and the ponytail plugs are almost done.

I am not an expert girl in this things. My most basic question would be if the Bodyslide affects the body that I use that is UNPBO, I have never understood that. 

You have to generate the files so the items match your bodytype... If I include pre-generated items lets say for unpb the items would just float in the air or clip inside the body when you use them with your UNPBO preset or any other preset. So yes you have to generate them and I can only recommend you get used to bodyslide, since the last update Devious Devices requires you to generate the files too. Bodyslide is pretty much a basic mod everyone should use and it is not very hard to learn... Morferous made a good tutorial on this topic some days ago maybe take a look at it >Tutorial<

Hi! News on the release date?

I try to release at least a few items in the next 2 weeks, I am still not a satisfied with some of the items but the prisoner chain and the ponytail plugs are almost done.

You have to generate the files so the items match your bodytype... If I include pre-generated items lets say for unpb the items would just float in the air or clip inside the body when you use them with your UNPBO preset or any other preset. So yes you have to generate them and I can only recommend you get used to bodyslide, since the last update Devious Devices requires you to generate the files too. Bodyslide is pretty much a basic mod everyone should use and it is not very hard to learn... Morferous made a good tutorial on this topic some days ago maybe take a look at it >Tutorial<

Thank you very much, you're a gentleman! Tell me something ... is this Bodyslide program the program you guys use to perform the armor conversions? 

Thank you very much, you're a gentleman! Tell me something ... is this Bodyslide program the program you guys use to perform the armor conversions? 

Most people use Outfitstudio for conversions which is part of Bodyslide. But the whole reason to include bodyslide files for the users is so conversions are not needed. Everyone can just choose his favorite bodypreset in bodyslide and generate the files so they match the preset. This works pretty good for all presets that are not too extreme, meaning the items will deform if you have a body with giant tits for example but in most cases, the results look decent.

Hi guys, i'm not hugely familiar with this mod - I basically just downloaded it to try it out. Got all the items to fit properly but they don't have the same 'restraint' properties as the devious devices (that is, I can just equip and unequip them without need of a key) is that the intended use for the mod so far? Apologies for any stupid questions or oversights.

Hi guys, i'm not hugely familiar with this mod - I basically just downloaded it to try it out. Got all the items to fit properly but they don't have the same 'restraint' properties as the devious devices (that is, I can just equip and unequip them without need of a key) is that the intended use for the mod so far? Apologies for any stupid questions or oversights.

These don't have DD implemented into them. They're just modders resources.

The ones that DO have DD implemented are in the latest versions of the DD mods.

This is the most valuable mod, I know. I would like to express my highest gratitude to your work Haeretic. The graphics is really perfect and together with slave tats, the BB graphics is marvelous, absolutely flawless!!! Excellent work!!!

Thank you so much. Please keep up the good work, I strongly admire your time and work!

I really enjoy watching my PC on screen and it is something you hardly can watch even in videos in the real world. PERFECT!

PS: And thank you, to those others, who contributed.