is there a possibility to get a version that is heavy armor, not asking to have the base armor increased, just one that says heavy armor, i have a perk in heavy armor that increases armor by 25% while weaing all heavy armor, but the robes are light armor. if not it is ok

A piece of transparent barely covering you cloth as heavy armor huh? :P hmm

also, while using the unpb bodyslide there is minor clipping while wearing the robe, when running. it isnt really noticable, so im am not sure if it would really need to be fixed.

Maybe one day I get better at outfit studio (I suck at it), but at this point I don't know how to do any better.

would it be possible to put cassia in the robe though. think it would be awsome to see her in it atleast after you meet her in the cage, and maybe after she is freed. though i havent gotten that far in this play through. in past play throughs on older versions she was just naked, this would mover in line with the dragonborns lvl of freedom imo

I like the idea of Cassia getting the robe after she's freed. Goes on my wish list.

is there a possibility to get a version that is heavy armor, not asking to have the base armor increased, just one that says heavy armor, i have a perk in heavy armor that increases armor by 25% while weaing all heavy armor, but the robes are light armor. if not it is ok

A piece of transparent barely covering you cloth as heavy armor huh? :P hmm

also, while using the unpb bodyslide there is minor clipping while wearing the robe, when running. it isnt really noticable, so im am not sure if it would really need to be fixed.

Maybe one day I get better at outfit studio (I suck at it), but at this point I don't know how to do any better.

would it be possible to put cassia in the robe though. think it would be awsome to see her in it atleast after you meet her in the cage, and maybe after she is freed. though i havent gotten that far in this play through. in past play throughs on older versions she was just naked, this would mover in line with the dragonborns lvl of freedom imo

I like the idea of Cassia getting the robe after she's freed. Goes on my wish list.

by that token it shouldnt be even light armor :cool: lol

If we could get futa support that'd be glorious. An option for chastity for the genitals area that works with SoS would be all we'd *really* need...

I don't see ever taking it in a direction of specific support for Futa. But while I've not tried it, I would suspect it's already very playable with Futa... correct me if I'm wrong?

Oh it's playable, just... well... weird. The game tends to functionally ignore that you have a cock, and pretends you have a pussy. I'm just asking for a different chastity option for that area that would be... immersion friendly.

Have you tried the Virgin Chastity Chain? Any good?

So far only one art asset was custom made for this mod. The rest of the art assets for the devices are from other mods (can see where each is from on main page Credits and Thanks section).

If you come across an asset that you think could serve as a chastity device, I'd try to get permission and use it, particularly if it's going to be appealing to many regardless of character type.

You may want to check http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4177-vivis-cockcage/ for futa chastity :)

And one more vote for those obviously ;)

Oh and kee the good work, it's awesome: much thanks!

When I upgraded to the latest version my requirement to report to Nocturnal got wiped out in the MCM.

I think I had 4 days remaining, and now it just says N/A. Other events are still happening. Nocturnal's lair

also reset itself back to the state it was during my first visit; the door behind the statue was closed etc.

When I upgraded to the latest version my requirement to report to Nocturnal got wiped out in the MCM.

I think I had 4 days remaining, and now it just says N/A. Other events are still happening.

You sure it was 4 days? N/A is normal when you are in Virgin Training. Are you in Virgin Training?

​If it's truly messed up, nothing about the upgrade could do it, unless your save was already in a corrupt state.

Nocturnal's lair also reset itself back to the state it was during my first visit; the door behind the statue was closed etc.

Also normal. Not because of the upgrade, but because dungeons respawn every X days.

You may want to check http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4177-vivis-cockcage/ for futa chastity :)

And one more vote for those obviously ;)

Oh and kee the good work, it's awesome: much thanks!

I don't see ever getting into male or futa specific support/devices.

I've run into two problems (v5.7):

1)  I have activated the third Dwemer device.  Nocturnal jumps out, ties me to the pole, locks me in devices... and then nothing, we just sit there, forever.  I can't fast-forward, so I assume Nocturnal is supposed to talk to me at this point, but she doesn't.  I guess I could try the "say" command to force a dialogue, but I don't know the relevant dialogue code.

2)  I have had a thief reveal a second location to me.  The arrow points to the middle of nowhere, as near as I can tell its an invalid location.  Is it a fixed location and my arrow is messing up?  If so, can you spoiler it for me so I can continue?  If not, is there a way to reassign the location, or console around the issue?

1)  I have activated the third Dwemer device.  Nocturnal jumps out, ties me to the pole, locks me in devices... and then nothing, we just sit there, forever.  I can't fast-forward, so I assume Nocturnal is supposed to talk to me at this point, but she doesn't.  I guess I could try the "say" command to force a dialogue, but I don't know the relevant dialogue code.

Yes Nocturnal should be talking. Only thing I can think of is she's stuck pathing close enough to you.

Try MCM Misc tab player reset. That might let the scene finish, just move a bit to Nocturnal.

If not, best bet is to go back to an earlier save and try again if possible.

Or use SetStage VirginLiberation 60 to get to the next part, but I'm not sure if you'd be left stuck in that incomplete scene doing that.

2)  I have had a thief reveal a second location to me.  The arrow points to the middle of nowhere, as near as I can tell its an invalid location.  Is it a fixed location and my arrow is messing up?  If so, can you spoiler it for me so I can continue?  If not, is there a way to reassign the location, or console around the issue?

Sometimes skyrim gets a marker calculated wrong and will fix if you restart the game.

It's Frostmere Crypt.

COC FrostmereCryptExterior01 will put you close to the entrance

Yes Nocturnal should be talking. Only thing I can think of is she's stuck pathing close enough to you.

Try MCM Misc tab player reset. That might let the scene finish, just move a bit to Nocturnal.

Or use SetStage VirginLiberation 60 to get to the next part, but I'm not sure if you'd be left stuck in that incomplete scene doing that.

Thank you.

If I unstick myself via MCM, Nocturnal says she'll keep me that way for a night.  But then she follows me around and forces that same dialogue on me over and over.

If I setstage to 60 before the event, I get the option to use the devices (that I now don't have) to deactivate any two dwemer devices, but I don't get the option to activate the dwemer device at Sightless Pit.

If I setstage 60 after I am suspended, I remain suspended until I unstick myself, and Nocturnal stills follows me around and forces the same dialogue as I would get on her locking me up.

So... I'm not too sure what I ought to try next.  If it helps, I am more inclined to do Dibella's bidding than Nocturnal's.

Thank you.

If I unstick myself via MCM, Nocturnal says she'll keep me that way for a night.  But then she follows me around and forces that same dialogue on me over and over.

If I setstage to 60 before the event, I get the option to use the devices (that I now don't have) to deactivate any two dwemer devices, but I don't get the option to activate the dwemer device at Sightless Pit.

If I setstage 60 after I am suspended, I remain suspended until I unstick myself, and Nocturnal stills follows me around and forces the same dialogue as I would get on her locking me up.

So... I'm not too sure what I ought to try next.  If it helps, I am more inclined to do Dibella's bidding than Nocturnal's.

Go back to an earlier save and try again (sounds like you did but used the setstage. Don't). The same thing should not reoccur. If it does your save is likely corrupt but maybe try an even earlier save.

EDIT: If you prefer to skip to the end of the quest, get yourself to before the scene starts (before you activate the device), and use SetStage VirginLiberation 90. ​I think that will keep you out of trouble, and you will have keys and access to the new devices.

Thank you.

Go back to an earlier save and try again (sounds like you did but used the setstage. Don't). The same thing should not reoccur. If it does your save is likely corrupt but maybe try an even earlier save.

EDIT: If you prefer to skip to the end of the quest, get yourself to before the scene starts (before you activate the device), and use SetStage VirginLiberation 90. ​I think that will keep you out of trouble, and you will have keys and access to the new devices.

Okay, I'll try the later setstage... thanks.

I'm having some issues with the beginning of the mod - I'm a virgin and have completed the first daedra quest, but when I worship the shrine to get to nocturnals shrine, my character texture disappears completely, except in first person mode where I can still see my hands. I've not had any issues with the textures prior to this, and did a full bodyslide creation prior to starting this game.

Also, when Nocturnal appears and starts the animation (cage etc.), are we supposed to press space to get to the talking? She seems to just stand there and do nothing, despite giving her ample time to start. Are there supposed to be subtitles, or is it all via the "dialogue" window?

I'm having some issues with the beginning of the mod - I'm a virgin and have completed the first daedra quest, but when I worship the shrine to get to nocturnals shrine, my character texture disappears completely, except in first person mode where I can still see my hands. I've not had any issues with the textures prior to this, and did a full bodyslide creation prior to starting this game.

Character invisible in a small space is possible with Skyrim. Does the invisible state go away if you walk out of the small tunnel? How about if you go back to last save and try again?

Also, when Nocturnal appears and starts the animation (cage etc.), are we supposed to press space to get to the talking? no She seems to just stand there and do nothing, despite giving her ample time to start. not normal Are there supposed to be subtitles yes , or is it all via the "dialogue" window?

Sounds like Zaz Animations is not installed correctly. See Troubleshooting #3

​For both of these, it could be because you are running on a corrupt save. Most common cause of corrupt save is not knowing/following the golden rule. I suspect that if you start a new game, the first problem in particular (maybe both) would be gone.

I've tried loading prior to worshipping (restores the visuals) and re-done the worship three times, all with the same outcome. I tried going 3 rooms in, but still didn't go away. When I drank an invisibility potion, I could see the outline of myself again, but when it wore off, I was back to not being textured.

I have installed Zaz animations following the guidelines in the troubleshooting section prior to posting her and run the test, which seemed to work correctly. I have not made any changes to the mods in use since starting this game, and appear to have all the pre-req's in place.

It should be noted that Nocturnal also didn't speak to me outside the "dialogue" window the first time I encountered her via shouting, but I didn't think any of it at the time. The subtitles from other mods/main game appear to be working.

I've tried loading prior to worshipping (restores the visuals) and re-done the worship three times, all with the same outcome. I tried going 3 rooms in, but still didn't go away. When I drank an invisibility potion, I could see the outline of myself again, but when it wore off, I was back to not being textured.

I have installed Zaz animations following the guidelines in the troubleshooting section prior to posting her and run the test, which seemed to work correctly. I have not made any changes to the mods in use since starting this game, and appear to have all the pre-req's in place.

But does that mean you started a brand new game (and not made any changes since starting)? No early save or something was used?

It should be noted that Nocturnal also didn't speak to me outside the "dialogue" window the first time I encountered her via shouting, but I didn't think any of it at the time. The subtitles from other mods/main game appear to be working.

The invisible problem (likely both problems) must be either a corrupt save or a bad install. To rule in or out, a corrupt save, do this...

Load the recent save you've been using

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Takes you to same location where you are invisible. Confirm still invisible

(if confirmed this ruled out the mod's means of teleporting you)

Start a brand new game. No loading of any save

Wait for stuff to finish installing - should get a halo on your head

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Now are you invisible?

Still invisible and we can conclude the save is not the issue (not corrupt save).

Not invisible and we have proven you have a corrupt save. Start a new game to fix your issue.

But does that mean you started a brand new game (and not made any changes since starting)? No early save or something was used?

The invisible problem (likely both problems) must be either a corrupt save or a bad install. To rule in or out, a corrupt save, do this...

Load the recent save you've been using

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Takes you to same location where you are invisible. Confirm still invisible

(if confirmed this ruled out the mod's means of teleporting you)

Start a brand new game. No loading of any save

Wait for stuff to finish installing - should get a halo on your head

COC VirginTwilightSep1

Now are you invisible?

Still invisible and we can conclude the save is not the issue (not corrupt save).

Not invisible and we have proven you have a corrupt save. Start a new game to fix your issue.

Hmm, seems the textures was just skyrim being skyrim. It worked fine after playing xcom for a few hours.

The dialogue is still wonky though.

https://imgur.com/a/fQfJx - I took 2 screenshots during my chat with nocturne after getting to the end. The first is how I got after worshipping, the second immidiately after pressing space. There was no sub-title dialogue in this interaction at all.

Firstl I'm still playing through all the content of this mod and have pretty much finished the Maiden Liberation quest line and it has been fun.  You have put so much original content into the mod and it is still amazingly stable!  In fact, there is so much content in the mod to the point that it can be overwhelming but I guess when 2 god like entities are fighting over you, life can get rough.   :P

Here are some thoughts/questions/ suggestions in spoilers so as not to spoil for others unintentionally.

1. Specifically for the Maiden Liberation quest:  After the 4th Dwermer Device activation, Nocturnal jumps out and puts the workout plugs on you and demands that you deactivate 2 devices. However the journal shows an option to activate a 5th dwermer device as well.  Being the contrary Dragonborn/ puppet that I am, I went to activate the 5th device instead, hoping to break Nocturnals' power on me and save Cassia at the same time.  Instead nothing happened.  The 5th device was checked off in the quest journal and then I only had the step to deactivate 2 devices.  However, that was a bit inaccurate as it looks like I need to deactivate down to 2 devices.  So for me, I had to deactivate 3.  I'm not sure if there was a point to the 5th device but if it was supposed to be a red herring, it would be funny to get some kind of even more severe punishment from Nocturnal.

2. After getting the Dragon Priest Gag Mask and removing the workout plug and bridle gag, Nocturnal threatens to sacrifice you if you try something like the dwermer devices again.  I decided to be naughty once again and reactivated the dwermer device.  As far as I can tell, this did nothing to the quest and did not summon Nocturnal back to exact her revenge.  Is there any intention for her to do so?

3. Between the ghost girls, Cassia, and the other repeatable spawns, this mod bombards you with unavoidable NPCs that approach you at almost every new zone load.  Even though I have them down to a minimum of 1 per day, is there a way to have them spawn even less frequently without deactivating them all together?  

Firstl I'm still playing through all the content of this mod and have pretty much finished the Maiden Liberation quest line and it has been fun.  You have put so much original content into the mod and it is still amazingly stable!  In fact, there is so much content in the mod to the point that it can be overwhelming but I guess when 2 god like entities are fighting over you, life can get rough.   :P

Glad you are having overwhelming fun :) See in spoiler.

Here are some thoughts/questions/ suggestions in spoilers so as not to spoil for others unintentionally.

1. Specifically for the Maiden Liberation quest:  After the 4th Dwermer Device activation, Nocturnal jumps out and puts the workout plugs on you and demands that you deactivate 2 devices. However the journal shows an option to activate a 5th dwermer device as well.  Being the contrary Dragonborn/ puppet that I am, I went to activate the 5th device instead, hoping to break Nocturnals' power on me and save Cassia at the same time.  Instead nothing happened.  The 5th device was checked off in the quest journal and then I only had the step to deactivate 2 devices.  However, that was a bit inaccurate as it looks like I need to deactivate down to 2 devices.  So for me, I had to deactivate 3.  I'm not sure if there was a point to the 5th device but if it was supposed to be a red herring, it would be funny to get some kind of even more severe punishment from Nocturnal.

What you described worked as intended. I could add something in the future.

2. After getting the Dragon Priest Gag Mask and removing the workout plug and bridle gag, Nocturnal threatens to sacrifice you if you try something like the dwermer devices again.  I decided to be naughty once again and reactivated the dwermer device.  As far as I can tell, this did nothing to the quest and did not summon Nocturnal back to exact her revenge.  Is there any intention for her to do so?

Same as above.

3. Between the ghost girls, Cassia, and the other repeatable spawns, this mod bombards you with unavoidable NPCs that approach you at almost every new zone load.  Even though I have them down to a minimum of 1 per day, is there a way to have them spawn even less frequently without deactivating them all together?  

Yes you have the "Per Week Instead of Day" option on the same tab.

Glad you are having overwhelming fun :) See in spoiler.

What you described worked as intended. I could add something in the future.

Same as above.

Yes you have the "Per Week Instead of Day" option on the same tab.

Oh, I didn't realize the Per Week option was for all the events.  I thought it was just for the one right above it.  Thank you! 

Help

I'm too the point in the quest where I have to go into the main shrine and read Nocturnal's tome...problem is that the wall behind her initial shrine is locked and I cant get it to open---I have pulled the two chains in every order I can think of...I tried the walking through the wall with a plate trick and I cant get into the back hall to get to the part of the shrine where all the statues are.

Help

I'm too the point in the quest where I have to go into the main shrine and read Nocturnal's tome...problem is that the wall behind her initial shrine is locked and I cant get it to open---I have pulled the two chains in every order I can think of...I tried the walking through the wall with a plate trick and I cant get into the back hall to get to the part of the shrine where all the statues are.

Did you enter the Twilight Sepulchre using the vanilla game entrance, instead of worshiping one of the deadric shrines to get there? If yes that's your problem.

If no, just to confirm, you are talking about the Enchantment Tome for the skeleton key?

v5.8 Released

post-1196286-0-66191200-1504915720_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-37081700-1504914887_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-74302000-1504914876_thumb.jpgpost-1196286-0-85476400-1504914789_thumb.jpg

Foot Fetish Quest - You lose your foot! When lost, Hercine appears offering to help. Hunt prey and Hercine will transplant Virgin Deer Hooves onto you. Dibella's folks will return your real feet anytime you want. Scenes involving transplanting/replacing deer hooves are "amputation themed".

Details

Roasted deer... :P

post-1196286-0-79358800-1504914878_thumb.jpg

Icky part below

post-1196286-0-46040500-1504914885_thumb.jpg

You suceed to appply the deer body texture on your character ? How ?

With the body meshe (whitout legs), i got CTDs... and i never succed to made an npc accepting it as a skin.

The texture is applied as a shader. That way I can turn it on and off using script. The user has the choice in MCM. Take a look in my esp to see the shader part.

I assume your CTDs are not from this mod but from when you tried the assets from the resource mod.

I don't use the body mesh that has no lower legs. I've modified all the related mesh and bodyslide to make this work differently.