Great news, gotta update now!

Nice, i can finally chose which hand bount animation to use.

Another note, on quests "spank a thief for dibella", my conjured creatures continue attacking the thief, when the spanking begins. Nocturnal also spawns often during a spanking and attacks the thief. This ends the spanking scene in the beginning. It's not a big issue, more like an easy kill.

Edit: Regarding "strip shout", some observations. I found the third wordwall, but skipped the second one, as it's in blackreach and i wanted to do that later with other things there. However, the quest "thief shakedown" disappeared (it's not listed as complete or open) and i can use the first word "strip".

MCM Menu for Thu'um of strip says i learned all 3 words, however i can only use the first.

Great news, gotta update now!

Nice, i can finally chose which hand bount animation to use.

yup that was your idea implemented

Another note, on quests "spank a thief for dibella", my conjured creatures continue attacking the thief, when the spanking begins. Nocturnal also spawns often during a spanking and attacks the thief. This ends the spanking scene in the beginning. It's not a big issue, more like an easy kill.

What happens here can vary greatly. There's been others who wanted me to make it easier.

Edit: Regarding "strip shout", some observations. I found the third wordwall, but skipped the second one, as it's in blackreach and i wanted to do that later with other things there. However, the quest "thief shakedown" disappeared (it's not listed as complete or open) and i can use the first word "strip".

MCM Menu for Thu'um of strip says i learned all 3 words, however i can only use the first.

Ya they have to be done in order. It's on my list but I've been uncertain how to go about fixing. Not tried it myself I thought it would just not let you get the third.

By the way no shakedown location is in Blackreach.

Ya they have to be done in order. It's on my list but I've been uncertain how to go about fixing. Not tried it myself I thought it would just not let you get the third.

By the way no shakedown location is in Blackreach.

I walked to the arrow and couldn't find the word wall. I noticed i was above the word wall, so i thougt blackreach, but it's a cave you can enter without a loading screen.

I got wordwalls in correct order, now i have the shout and quest completed.

Regarding quest to save cassia, to make sure i don't break the quest (like the armor shout). The ghost said i need to activate 4 dwemer devices to free her and after the third... spoiler. I now have two open entries in the quest "activate device in xxx" and "deactivate any two devices". Is this a choice (like activating last device frees cassia, pisses nocturnal for more punishment and quest complete) or must i continue with "deactivate 2 devices" or quest will break?

I walked to the arrow and couldn't find the word wall. I noticed i was above the word wall, so i thougt blackreach, but it's a cave you can enter without a loading screen.

I got wordwalls in correct order, now i have the shout and quest completed.

I've improved it for next release. It wont give you the next location if one is incomplete.

Regarding quest to save cassia, to make sure i don't break the quest (like the armor shout). The ghost said i need to activate 4 dwemer devices to free her and after the third... spoiler. I now have two open entries in the quest "activate device in xxx" and "deactivate any two devices". Is this a choice (like activating last device frees cassia, pisses nocturnal for more punishment and quest complete) or must i continue with "deactivate 2 devices" or quest will break?

It's a choice but it wont lead to further punishment. Just lets you do more locations if you want, and then you would then need to deactivate more than 2 in order to complete.

How do i get asphyxiation potions? I learned about that, but can't remember or find info about it anyhwere.

from the Potions section on the main page...

Virgin Asphyxiation Potion: When consumed will asphyxiate the closest person on the gallows, or yourself if nobody is near. Receive a potion when you retrieve the stolen Dibella statue, or with the Potion Ability you can make your own if you've completed the Erotic Asphyxiation Quest

So if you don't have the potion ability plus completed Erotic Asphyxiation, you only get them by turning in a stolen dibella statue, and this alternates between the love and asphyxiation potion.

It'd be nice, if the virgin maiden didn't talk to me, while i was in combat.

I sneaked through the dungeon, but i was busted while freeing her. She then slithered across the ground like a snake to me and kept pestering me about her restrains, while i killed her captors. However freeing meant that she would run away, leaving me no chance to use the asphyxiation potion on her, so i had to wait till all enemies were ded.

I sneaked through the dungeon, but i was busted while freeing her. She then slithered across the ground like a snake to me and kept pestering me about her restrains, while i killed her captors. However freeing meant that she would run away, leaving me no chance to use the asphyxiation potion on her, so i had to wait till all enemies were ded.

I looked t this. No easy solution since not talking to you would mean she runs off. Need to kill enemies first before opening the chest.

I deactivated enough dwemer machines to save cassia, but the quest "maiden liberation" is still open, is there more to it?

It will complete when you next meet Cassia (just some dialogue).

I looked t this. No easy solution since not talking to you would mean she runs off. Need to kill enemies first before opening the chest.

I deactivated enough dwemer machines to save cassia, but the quest "maiden liberation" is still open, is there more to it?

It will complete when you next meet Cassia (just some dialogue).

Regarding Maiden: I see, i thought the solution to this behavior would be similar to timed encounters (cassia, hamal,...) they don't talk to me while in combat.

Dwemer Quest: Yeah i noticed that too, so i edited my old comment but it seems you replied while i edited.

Quest Spank a Thief for Dibella: I'm not notified of new statue thefts, i set it to 4x per day, virgin maiden to 1x and other encounters to 0. Elizabella does not have a topic about statue theft (this quest is currently not open in my journal). But i can't get asphyx. potion without this...

I had my character is standing outside the wall of riverwood (coc riverwood) for a very long time (not using the "wait" option"), like 4 hours real time.

Quest Shrine Love: I loved all 26 shrines, but the quest is still open, after loving the shrine in Solitude. I assume you're leaving the quest open to server as a reminder on how to get the blessing? Maybe add an MCM option to close the quest? I like my journal "clean". I'm using the mod "hide those futile quests", so i can hide quests repeating stuff, like dark brotherhood forever.

Quest Erotic Asphyxiation: See Shrine Love

Quest Bideviled Spit: See Shrine Love

Quest Spank a Thief for Dibella: I'm not notified of new statue thefts, i set it to 4x per day, virgin maiden to 1x and other encounters to 0. Elizabella does not have a topic about statue theft (this quest is currently not open in my journal). But i can't get asphyx. potion without this...

Possible that you've turned the "Per Week Instead of Day" option on?

I had my character is standing outside the wall of riverwood (coc riverwood) for a very long time (not using the "wait" option"), like 4 hours real time.

Just standing in one spot is not going to trigger the NPC to come looking. It's changing to new locations that triggers it (along with the random passage of time of course).

​You can force the bodyguard to coming looking for you with the command

Set VirginEnablePriestesses to 50

Then move to a different city once or twice to trigger

Quest Shrine Love: I loved all 26 shrines, but the quest is still open, after loving the shrine in Solitude. I assume you're leaving the quest open to server as a reminder on how to get the blessing? Yes Maybe add an MCM option to close the quest? I like my journal "clean". I'm using the mod "hide those futile quests", so i can hide quests repeating stuff, like dark brotherhood forever.

I don't want to change this design. The Erotic Asphyxiation quest behaves the same. These both technically never end having an objective you can keep doing. If I end the quest then you can't do the objective.

i test  this mod from the begin until 4.9 when i stoped use this mod

need old version if possible ,2.91 or less

because the last version is more script and make gameplay boring ( lot of things happend in all time and the same time , and visting all shrink , is too hard for me , and more penalite no thank )

if possible less version or simple version that only affect gameplay to make game more fun without visting all place and doing xxx actions, no npc or ghost or XXX thing pop during other quests , yes all in mcm but not help

it like PSQ vs suucubs heart

no npc or ghost or XXX thing pop during other quests

MCM Encounters Tab

Use the "Per Week Instead of Day" option to significantly slow everything down.

Or turn off the ones you don't want

you have forget me but ok

if no possible simple version that only affect gameplay

and not play only your mods like slaverun and dream shop

I'm trying to do the first waterfall encounter near Dragonbridge. I swim up to the quest marker and I get a message saying "Waterfall does not respond while in combat or busy." As far as I can tell, I'm not in combat (no combat music/expression/red compass mark). I'm not sure what counts as "busy".

I've already tried using the player reset button (same message appears when I swim to the marker) and I have cleared out all restraining devices from my inventory. Could I be missing a prerequisite?

Edit: So I got the scene to trigger. Instead of swimming to the marker, I stood on a nearby rock and jumped into the marker which started the animations.

Edit: So I got the scene to trigger. Instead of swimming to the marker, I stood on a nearby rock and jumped into the marker which started the animations.

Thanks for reporting this. In the last release I added "swimming" to the generic busy check. There's only 2 waterfalls where you'd normally swim to the marker. Fixed it for next release.

No issues to report - just checking in because I like this mod.

The thing I really like how configurable it is.  When I first started I got a gag, which made conversation a real chore.  No problem, disable the gags!  I wanted to play along with Nocturnal's nonsense and then slut it up again - no problem, disable the 5-day check-in!  I use Death Alternative with Sexlab Defeat - no problem, disable Nocturnal's rescue (though I did try it out a few times).

EDIT:  Just triggered Tales and Tallows.  FUUUUUUUU-

I'm unable to activate the statue of Nocturnal in Wolfskull Cave. The quest

was completed successfully and I have the prompt to worship the statue. I

started the quest  through Falk Firebeard as I would in the vanilla game.

You don't worship it. You shout at it to call forth the ravens.

Here's a weird one:  Using your luv yu shout seems to trigger the infamous CTD on Save bug.  In two separate games with no conflicting mods (at least none that are listed as conflicting), no less.  

It looks like it has something to do with Nocturnal showing up while the PC is busy because I worked around it by using the shout again to talk to Nocturnal instead of using the player.kill workaround.

Here's a weird one:  Using your luv yu shout seems to trigger the infamous CTD on Save bug.  In two separate games with no conflicting mods (at least none that are listed as conflicting), no less.  

It looks like it has something to do with Nocturnal showing up while the PC is busy because I worked around it by using the shout again to talk to Nocturnal instead of using the player.kill workaround.

Most likely your save is corrupt. Most common cause of corrupt save is not following/knowing the golden rule.