Hello! Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying the this mod and its uniqueness! I posted about the waterfall swimming prob and you changed it. Thank you and keep up the good work!

I do have a issue with the new Nocternal Robe at this time. The robe doesn't seem to change with bodyslide however the body underneath does. For example, at the highest weight, the body clips through the robe and reducing the weight makes the body smaller while the robe stays the same. It also doesn't change with the bodyslide presets. I have the newest version of SLaV and the newest version of the UUNP bodyslide files. All other outfits build properly including the new Dibella Harness. Not sure if this is a problem on my end or the the Nocternal Robe just doesn't have full bodyslide and weight support. Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks for reporting this. Turns out that the problem you describe does not occur when I test with the preset I normally use, but it does occur for some other presets I tried. I think I have it fixed. Will test more and likely release updated bodyslide packages tomorrow. The main mod file does not need to be updated.

Got the latest update; the new ghost bodies and Nocturnal do look much better.  I do have a problem

that is common to other mods using spawned Zaz props; they don't stay put when you're bring whipped.

This may not be something you want to get into, and maybe it's not possible, but I noticed that being shot

with arrows doesn't displace the player at all, like a sword/whip does. If you had a whip that actually produced

invisible arrows it could produce injury decals without moving the player, or maybe some sort of hybrid whip

with arrow damage effects assigned to it. There has to be some other ways to cause damage and apply

decals besides using a sword-based whip with it's built-in disadvantage. Maybe a magic effect, like a frost

attack, could also be modified to suit. Just my thought on how to get around a game engine problem.

Currently it's a fancy animated tentacle whip. I'd rather keep that than lose it in order to get the furniture to stay put. I did try a few things. It actually applies only stamina damage, not health, but still moves you. I do have an idea on keeping the furniture anchored, unrelated to how the whip works... maybe I will get to trying that :) Not sure if you've noticed but there's no movement during the suspended animation while you are whipped.

I did notice the chained poses stayed in place :)

Fishburger67 who authored Sex Slaves did find a way to secure

spawned furniture, but it didn't work if you had too much script lag.

Fixed props cause camera glitches because people keep putting

them too close to the fucking walls and then disable free cam to prevent

said camera glitches from happening. Not very satisfactory.

I have to admit that I get really nervous when you apply auto free

cam to your animated scenes and I keep toggling it off out of fear

of a broken camera. Perhaps I'm being too paranoid?

You keep doing this to me..... Why?!?!?!   I've been away from the mod for a while, come back and download and start playing the newest version, and you go and update it again... What the heck!?!?  :P  :P  :P

I guess it's a good time though, I just lost 3 weeks of play because another mod decided to corrupt a bunch of saves...... :angry:  So I'm starting SLAV all over again, and just got the letter  but haven't read it yet. So it's a good time to update.

One thing I had an issue with on the last version.(5.6) 

I got my first waterfall from Dibela, then went to try and do some exploring. The first falls I got was right by darkwater crossing (I think that's what it's called), so I went into the cave after the falls. I entered from the back side and went through with no issues until I got to the other end of the cave.

You have to swim at the entrance. The cave ceiling is to low to even sneak through while you are water-walking. There are a few other areas like this as well.

Is it possible to add the water-walking as a temporary power you can choose to use (or not use)? Or toggle-able in the MCM? I saw something for water-walking in the MCM, but it was greyed out and I couldn't see if it would turn off or not. 

Or is that something I can actually set up before I get the effect?

I do have a issue with the new Nocternal Robe at this time. The robe doesn't seem to change with bodyslide however the body underneath does. For example, at the highest weight, the body clips through the robe

Thanks for reporting this. Turns out that the problem you describe does not occur when I test with the preset I normally use, but it does occur for some other presets I tried. I think I have it fixed. Will test more and likely release updated bodyslide packages tomorrow. The main mod file does not need to be updated. 

Ok fixed and released.

I also found it was only affecting UUNP. You must be using UUNP? Let me know if the fix works for you.

I have to admit that I get really nervous when you apply auto free

cam to your animated scenes and I keep toggling it off out of fear

of a broken camera. Perhaps I'm being too paranoid?

I know the cause of a freecam related broken camera and the auto freecam will not activate under the scenario. But if you don't want freecam you can turn it off in MCM Misc tab.

You keep doing this to me..... Why?!?!?!   I've been away from the mod for a while, come back and download and start playing the newest version, and you go and update it again... What the heck!?!?  :P  :P  :P

Well I sit and watch for you to download before making my upload. Rawr :P

I got my first waterfall from Dibela, then went to try and do some exploring. The first falls I got was right by darkwater crossing (I think that's what it's called), so I went into the cave after the falls. I entered from the back side and went through with no issues until I got to the other end of the cave.

You have to swim at the entrance. The cave ceiling is to low to even sneak through while you are water-walking. There are a few other areas like this as well.

A console workaround is to use TCL

Is it possible to add the water-walking as a temporary power you can choose to use (or not use)? Or toggle-able in the MCM? I saw something for water-walking in the MCM, but it was greyed out and I couldn't see if it would turn off or not. 

All that's there in MCM now is an indicator that it's active.

I would probably just make an option to end it early. Added to my wishlist

Need old version v2 or v3

Sorry I don't have.

Well I sit and watch for you to download before making my upload. Rawr :P

I knew it! I figured that's what you were doing. :lol:

A console workaround is to use TCL

Yeah, I used that to get through. Thanks though.

All that's there in MCM now is an indicator that it's active.

I would probably just make an option to end it early. Added to my wishlist

That would explain why it was greyed out then. 

An end early option would be great. Thanks!

I do have a issue with the new Nocternal Robe at this time. The robe doesn't seem to change with bodyslide however the body underneath does. For example, at the highest weight, the body clips through the robe

Ok fixed and released.

I also found it was only affecting UUNP. You must be using UUNP? Let me know if the fix works for you.

Yep, I do use uunp and the update did fix the problem! I've wanted a transparent Nocturnal Robe - y'know for RP reasons...(?)  :rolleyes: - but I haven't found a uunp supported version until now! Thanks for the quick reply and fix!

Got the latest update; the new ghost bodies and Nocturnal do look much better.  I do have a problem

that is common to other mods using spawned Zaz props; they don't stay put when you're bring whipped.

This may not be something you want to get into, and maybe it's not possible, but I noticed that being shot

with arrows doesn't displace the player at all, like a sword/whip does. If you had a whip that actually produced

invisible arrows it could produce injury decals without moving the player, or maybe some sort of hybrid whip

with arrow damage effects assigned to it. There has to be some other ways to cause damage and apply

decals besides using a sword-based whip with it's built-in disadvantage. Maybe a magic effect, like a frost

attack, could also be modified to suit. Just my thought on how to get around a game engine problem.

Currently it's a fancy animated tentacle whip. I'd rather keep that than lose it in order to get the furniture to stay put. I did try a few things. It actually applies only stamina damage, not health, but still moves you. I do have an idea on keeping the furniture anchored, unrelated to how the whip works... maybe I will get to trying that :) Not sure if you've noticed but there's no movement during the suspended animation while you are whipped.

My idea worked. You stay in place during all whippage. This is updated now for next release assuming I don't find some unfixable side effect during play testing. Thanks for inspiring me to go back to trying to fix this!

got a question, is Elizabella suppose to leave the temple in markarth? after retrieving the statue for her for the first time, the marker and her location was near rorikstead. was that a new feature, or did she just decide to take a walk?

That should be impossible lol. I have no idea how that could happen.

got a question, is Elizabella suppose to leave the temple in markarth? after retrieving the statue for her for the first time, the marker and her location was near rorikstead. was that a new feature, or did she just decide to take a walk?

That should be impossible lol. I have no idea how that could happen.

i thought she was just very eager to get the statue back and felt that she follow along. then again maybe she wanted to play with the dragonborn and was compelled by dibella to.

all fun a side, if she does it again i will upload a screen shot of it.

in the quest Virgin Maiden Retrieval if the task marker on solstheim, opening the chest of the girl does not appear, but only on solstheim.

Yes I've noticed too. Is on my list to try and improve. It does work with some solstheim chests.

As you probably know, you can ask Nocturnal for a new location when it happens.

odd thing i have noticed and not sure it is "as intended" when you are in werewolf form, every time you use a howl the mod treats it as a shout. is that intended or a weird side effect, it wont allow nocturnal to do any of the encounters due to being in werewolf form, but i have had her fire off a random comment saying "calm yourself" and then run away.

i have seen it say for the encounter all 3 encounters in the same fight, and it spawned nocturnal 3 time. there was only 1 nocturnal but it replaced her with a new one each time i used a howl.

odd thing i have noticed and not sure it is "as intended" when you are in werewolf form, every time you use a howl the mod treats it as a shout. is that intended or a weird side effect, it wont allow nocturnal to do any of the encounters due to being in werewolf form, but i have had her fire off a random comment saying "calm yourself" and then run away.

i have seen it say for the encounter all 3 encounters in the same fight, and it spawned nocturnal 3 time. there was only 1 nocturnal but it replaced her with a new one each time i used a howl.

This is all intended-ish and working normal. The howl is seen as a shout, but this is a good thing since Nocturnal can appear and help you like a follower, same as always.

As for your Elizabella thing, your save could be at least slightly corrupt for that to happen. Do you break the golden rule? :)

This is all intended-ish and working normal. The howl is seen as a shout, but this is a good thing since Nocturnal can appear and help you like a follower, same as always.

As for your Elizabella thing, your save could be at least slightly corrupt for that to happen. Do you break the golden rule? :)

havent removed or added any mods, just updated all the mods that needed to be updated. it only happened once is why i asked, got the spank a thief 2 more times after that and she was where she was suppose to be in markarth. was just funny to see her out near the captured dreams turn off coming from rorikstead. i have had, even on vanilla games elisif appear in riften for one of my toons weddings. i have even seen balgruf walking back from the bannered mare on a few occasions. the only thing else that is different from this play through to my others is i sorted my load order before making the toon with loot.

the nocturnal summons were funny, and kinda over kill even at 10% chance i had her spawn 3 times in the matter of 20-30 second. it would have been more weird if there was 3 of nocturnal running around, but i just despawned the previous one that was summoned. would have hated to see 3 pain is pleasure all at the same time.

the nocturnal summons were funny, and kinda over kill even at 10% chance i had her spawn 3 times in the matter of 20-30 second. it would have been more weird if there was 3 of nocturnal running around, but i just despawned the previous one that was summoned. would have hated to see 3 pain is pleasure all at the same time.

I will do some new testing with howls and improve hopefully.

I think the newest UUNP bodyslide files (2.8b) for the Nocturnal robe have to be tweaked.

attachicon.gifvirgin nocturnal.png

I can't recreate that. What preset are you using? If it's custom, does it happen if you use a stock preset?

This is what it was doing before the 2.8b fix. Are you sure you've successfully installed 2.8b? To be sure please try a full uninstall (just the bodyslide package), then restart the computer (to unlock if windows is doing some security locks - happens for some), then install the 2.8b again.

is there a possibility to get a version that is heavy armor, not asking to have the base armor increased, just one that says heavy armor, i have a perk in heavy armor that increases armor by 25% while weaing all heavy armor, but the robes are light armor. if not it is ok

also, while using the unpb bodyslide there is minor clipping while wearing the robe, when running. it isnt really noticable, so im am not sure if it would really need to be fixed.

would it be possible to put cassia in the robe though. think it would be awsome to see her in it atleast after you meet her in the cage, and maybe after she is freed. though i havent gotten that far in this play through. in past play throughs on older versions she was just naked, this would mover in line with the dragonborns lvl of freedom imo

I think the newest UUNP bodyslide files (2.8b) for the Nocturnal robe have to be tweaked.

attachicon.gifvirgin nocturnal.png

I can't recreate that. What preset are you using? If it's custom, does it happen if you use a stock preset?

This is what it was doing before the 2.8b fix. Are you sure you've successfully installed 2.8b? To be sure please try a full uninstall (just the bodyslide package), then restart the computer (to unlock if windows is doing some security locks - happens for some), then install the 2.8b again.

Ha you are right. Must have overlooked the .b fix. Now all boobs are covered ;)